SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePa...

By BuckeyeGirl2002

It is a typical night for SpongeBob Squarepants, Maddie, Pippa, and their friend Patrick Star. Patrick leaves... More

Opening
Jellyfish Fields
Downtown Bikini Bottom
Goo Lagoon
Poseidome
Bikini Bottom (Second area)
Sandy's Treedome
Rock Bottom
Sand Mountain
The Industrial Park
Bikini Bottom (Third area)
Kelp Forest
Flying Dutchman's Graveyard
SpongeBob's and Maddie's Dream
Final Boss
Epilogue

Mermalair

13 0 0
By BuckeyeGirl2002

Mermaid Man: Eeeevilll!

SpongeBob: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

Mermaid Man: Ahh!

Barnacle Boy: You shouldn't sneak up on Mermaid Man like that, his heart's not so good. Come to think of it, nothing on him is that good anymore.

Maddie: Sorry Mermaid Man, it's just that I'm always so excited to see you two! Standing in your awesome presence gives me the chills of justice! See, I've got goosebumps on my goosebumps on my goosebumps on my goosebumps on my-

Barnacle Boy: Alright kid, knock it off just tell us what you want?

SpongeBob: Well I really want a new pair of sunglasses. Patrick sat on my old ones.

Barnacle Boy: That's not what I meant.

Mermaid Man: Actually it's a good thing you showed up, young sponge and his sister of goodness!

Maddie: It is?

Barnacle Boy: It is?

Mermaid Man: Yes, a bunch of evil robots have taken over the Mermalair security system. It's up to you to shut it down and stop them.

Barnacle Boy: Why them? We're perfectly capable superheroes.

Mermaid Man: Because it's Thursday and we have a whole bunch of doctor's appointments.

Barnacle Boy: Aww fish sticks! I forgot.

Mermaid Man: Go talk to the Mermalair computer in the next room, she'll tell you what to do.

SpongeBob: I accept this full responsibility Mermaid Man, you won't be disappointed, shamed maybe, but not disappointed.

Mermaid Man: To the doctor's office. Away!

French Narrator: The Mermalair, secret fortress of the wrinkly superheroes. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

Maddie: Squidward, am I happy to see you, and not just the kind of happy you feel in the front of your knees but the kind of happy of feeling the back of your elbow. You'll never believe what's been happening.

Squidward: Yeah yeah. I've already been briefed by the geriatric duo. Those two old coots sent me in to get updated with the Mermalair Computer. But since you're here now. I'll let you do it, it's right over there. Look at this place. I mean puh-leeze! Would it kill them to lay down a few throw rugs? And all this wasted space. How did those two old fogies make all this?

SpongeBob: Oh that's easy. In episode 27, the Mermalair is invaded by the digging monsters of Bermuda and they-

Squidward: Never mind!

Mermaid Man: I got a job for somebody who can throw things.

Patrick: Leave it to us, I'm great at throwing things.

Mermaid Man: All you have to do is pick up a throw-fruit and throw it and each of those funnel machines.

Pippa: Thowo the throw-fruit?

Mermaid Man: No. throw the throw-fruit.

Patrick: Throw the tow-throot?

Mermaid Man: You might want to be quick about it, I tend to explode. I mean they tend to explode. You did it. Now I can get some sleep.

Pippa: Hey I know you, you're that guy.

Barnacle Boy: Hmm... we're gonna need a lot more power to activate the Hydro-acoustic Doppler modulator. Do you think you can handle this?

Patrick: I could see Squidward's house from up here, and he's not wearing any pants. Oh wait, he never wears pants.

Barnacle Boy: Now listen up. There are eight cylinders over there. If you throw something at the cylinders, it'll turn around to the power side. Turn all eight cylinders around to the power side and I'll give you a reward.

Pippa: Sorry, what was that? I was watching Squidward.

Barnacle Boy: Just start turning those cylinders. Well done. Now there's enough power.

Patrick: What do you need all that power?

Barnacle Boy: Why my foot bath of course. Here, have a golden spatula.

Computer: In order for me to regain control of the security system, you need to press all the override buttons spread throughout the Mermalair. The first one is here.

Maddie (Heroic voice): Press the buttons, got it.

Computer: When you have pressed them all you should return here to press the master shutdown button. You will be rewarded.

SpongeBob (Manly voice): Returned here, got it.

Computer: Are you listening to me?

Maddie (Heroic voice): Listening, got it.

SpongeBob: Gary I see you've made your way down to the deepest recesses of the Mermalair.

Gary: Meow.

Maddie: Oh you took the elevator. Well how do I get to the top of this room?

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob: You're right. I bet those tunnels will take me up to the top. good thinking Gary.

Mr. Krabs: Look boy and girl, there's gold under that glass. Gold I say! My eyes are getting sweaty just looking at it all you have to do is get that great big ball into that there cup.

Maddie: How do I get the ball rolling Mr. Krabs?

Mr. Krabs: You start the process by bubble bowling up this ramp to hit that button, good luck SpongeBob and Maddie my wallets counting on you. Well done SpongeBob and Maddie. Now how's about givin' old Mr. Krabs that shiny gold. I'll give you a promotion.

SpongeBob: A promotion?!

Mr. Krabs: Sure you'll get a whole extra ten seconds added to your break time.

Maddie: Wow! A 20 second break! Do I dare? Nnnnnn.... I'm sorry Mr. Krabs as enticing as that sounds. I can't give this to you. I need every golden spatula I can get.

Mr. Krabs: I understand boy. I'll just dock thirty seconds from your break time instead.

SpongeBob: Wow! That means I have a -20 second break! Thanks Mr. Krabs.

Computer: I have regained control of the security system. Here is the reward I promised you. You have pressed all the security buttons now press the master shutdown button.

Barnacle Boy: Well the security system has been shut down and we got a good checkup.

Maddie: Hooray for justice and all its multisplendored glory.

Barnacle Boy: Yeah. Well justice boy, you also cut the power to the Mermalair VCS. That's villain containment system.

SpongeBob: Is that bad?

Barnacle Boy: Does Mermaid Man smell like sour milk?

Mermaid Man: Yes, yes I do.

Barnacle Boy: Oh-no. It looks like one of the villains is broken free.

Mermaid Man: What's that? An evildoer on the loose? Who is it? Man Ray? The Atomic Flounder? The Dirty Bubble?

Barnacle Boy: No, worse than that. He's your arch enemy. Prawn.

Mermaid Man: Prawn!

Prawn: Did someone call? Oh I thought maybe I was looking at superheroes, but now I see it's just a couple of pieces of gnarled driftwood.

Mermaid Man: Prawn! I'll never forgive you, you madman!

Maddie: What did Prawn do?

Barnacle Boy: The worst thing you can imagine, he put all of Mermaid Man's white clothes in the washer, with a red sock.

Mermaid Man: Everything I owned turned pink! Pink!

SpongeBob: How horrible!

Prawn: Personally I thought pink made your very pretty.

Mermaid Man: Really?

Prawn: Sure, pretty stupid. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Yikes. What is that yellow thing? Some kind of mold and a limped person?

Maddie: He's not mold, He's a sponge. There's a cellular difference, a cellular difference and I'm autistic.

Prawn: Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the lesson Dr. Science. See you later Pinkie.

Mermaid Man: By the seven seas! Prawn! I shall not rest until you are captured. But first. I shall have to change from my secret identity into Mermaid Man!

Barnacle Boy: You don't have a secret identity, you old coot. (To SpongeBob and Maddie) Maybe you better take care of Prawn while I take care of this. (As Mermaid Man heads out)

SpongeBob (manly voice): I shall avenge you Mermaid Man.

(The Ham-Mer robots are now destroyed and Prawn is now frozen.)

Prawn: No. No. Not again. This is not fair. I got a frozen wedgie for this. Is this the end of Prawn?

Mermaid Man: Prawn is safely locked away again, thanks to you Frankie and Patty.

Maddie: My name's Maddie and my brother name is SpongeBob.

Mermaid Man: Here. I found this in my sock drawer next to a bunch of pink socks. (The golden spatula comes out) It's another golden spatula.

SpongeBob: Thank You Mermaid Man. I shall always live my life by your shining example. Like goodness and kindness.

(Mermaid Man appears)

Mermaid Man: Are you still here?

(Then he left)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 1.6K 24
Everything was falling perfectly into place for (Y/N), the new fish in town. Bikini Bottom was the perfect place for her, especially when a certain s...
286 27 14
In this lively animated adventure, undersea oddball SpongeBob SquarePants, his sister, Maddie, Squidward's younger sister, Pippa, and their starfish...
24 0 30
"SpongeBob SquarePants: Underwater Adventures" Invites Readers To Dive Into The Colorful And Whimsical World Of Bikini Bottom With Everyone's Favorit...
8.4K 87 14
18 cartoon characters wake up and find themselves in an unfamiliar location with the only way of escape being murder can Spongebob and Patrick find a...