2 Teen 4 This- JohnnyBoy/Stev...

By Bu3ck3rs_bab3

Hi yallll ðŸĪŠ u prob know me from my other stories (prob oneshots) *Modern Au *M-Preg *Curtis Parents are stil... More

Characters 1
2 terrified 4 composure ïŋž
2 tired 4 stress
2 in shock 4 surprises
2 anxious 4 bullies
2 much betrayal 4 trust
2 lost 4 finding
2 dead 4 life
2 broken 4 'fixing'
2 mental 4 a realation(situation)ship
2 many interviews 4 Katie
2 happy 4 virgins?!
2 much sass 4 sadness
2 in love 4 fucks to give
2 locked in 4 high school hoes
2 target 4 thongs
2 excited 4 a sleepover
2 much too get out 4 parties
2 much mall 4 downfall
2 many girls/boys 4 boys/girls
2 crumbly 4 leaving
2 much money 4 love
2 chill 4 panic
2 important 4 creeps
2 elderly 4 relaxation station
2 scary 4 daddy
2 embarrassed 4 a moral
2 huge 4 everyone else
2 invested 4 greetings
2 inscure 4 wiggles
2 caught 4 fluff
2 much babbling 4 cutie patooties
2 childish 4 distanced
2 tired of waiting 4 a girlfriend
2 rude 4 a bad mood
2 stupid 4 slices
2 suicidal 4 cuddles
2 motherly 4 sneaking
2 beautiful 4 a nightmare
2 dreamy 4 a fish
2 college 4 high school
2 surprised 4 extreme happiness
2 crazy 4 the one
2 Eagar 4 Ella
2 many pregnancies 4 it to be over
EXTRAS

2 gay 4 chitter chatter

59 1 0
By Bu3ck3rs_bab3

-Same day that night-
Steve's POV:
After that nice wreck of dinner we actually did play games and talk to each other. Before this we got in our pajamas first thought.

"Brantley Rae, where are your pants?" My dad huffs.

Her and Lanson are both in huge hoodies, my hoodies.

"Uhh, I don't have any on." She smiles.

"Me too." Lanson agrees.

"Me three." I squint at her because they're my hoodies.

"Can I tell you something?" Lanson's smirk is worrying.

"I almost wanna say, no." I gulp.

"Your fiancés hot." She points.

"I know." Me and Soda both answer and then laugh.

"Honestly." Brantley blushes, "I would run the Curtis train..." She bumps Lanson who blushes.

"Huh?!" Soda's jaw drops in shock. I'm cackling harder at the way everyone else just looking at us.

"That's the first time I've been included in such festivities." Pony smiles.

"Soda, Truth or dare?" Mrs. Curtis looks like she's about to ask some forbidden question.

"Truth." He shrugs.

"Is it true that you're gay?"

"Please say no, or I'm gonna lose thirty bucks." His dad pouts.

"Okay so basically I like girls but I would never have sex with a girl." Since when?!

"So you're gay?!" His mom nearly cheers.

"Bi-romantic?" I know I'm right.

"Oh my gosh? Yes! I finally know my sexuality, I'm bi-romantic." His blue eyes shimmer. I love him.

"Yes!" His dad jumps up and does a little dad cheer, while his mom rolls her eyes.

"I tried to tell her you weren't gay." He smiled as he sat back down.

"So does this mean we're playing truth or dare?" Branty smirks.

"Sure." Mrs. Curtis shrugs.

"Truth or dare? Pony..." Lanson questions, "is it true that you're only fourteen and you're in ninth grade?" Damn, he didn't even do it right.

"Yeah, I have a weird birthday so I won't be fifteen until July." He explains.

Lanson and Branty both, "oooooohhhhhh!"

"Truth or Dare, Steve?" My dad sighs.

"Dare." I like choosing dare it's way more fun than truth.

"I dare you to tell us all the most embarrassing moment of your life."

Well this is gonna be really fun.

"In sixth grade when I full on peed myself. In the hallway, and I had to get pants from the office." Literally the whole hall was laughing at me.

Just like how the room was now.

Once everyone calms back down, the game picks back up.

"Brantley, truth or dare?" Lanson smiles.

"Truth." Safe.

"Is it true that last school year you made out with Marquez in the bathroom?"

The room gasp in shock.

"Please don't tell me you're a hoe too?" Mom whines.

"Hey!" I whined back.

"You were, were you not?l

"I mean yeah by still." I roll my eyes.

"Maybe..." Brantley admits.

"That's tough." I pout. Boo-hoo.

"You're one to talk." Soda bumps me.

"Johnny, truth or dare?" His dad folds his arms.

"Truth." Again, safe.

"Is it true that you have six hundred thousand followers on Tiktok, but half your videos are thirst traps?" He raises his eyebrows in that 'caught ya' way.

Johnny's eyes widen, "how and when did you find me!?" He smiles.

"A few days ago, you were on my for you page. And I was like 'wow, that's my son'." He shrugs.

"Did you stalk me?" Johnny cringes.

"Of course I stalked you." He smirks.

"The amount of times I've stalked my kid's accounts is wild." My mom rolls her eyes.

"Oh I know you stalk accounts. Every account." I emphasized.

"Spill." Soda demanded.

"When he was fifteen we found his only fans." Damn, she really just had to drop that on them.

"Is that why you lost your phone the whole first semester of your sophomore year?!" Soda was about to laugh his little ass off. I can feel it.

"Yes." I sigh.

"Having an only fans is crazy..." Brantley and Lanson giggled.

Everyone else was more in shock than anything else.

"Yeah, and he was fucking double his age." Mom complains.

"Double?" I squint.

"You were fifteen most of them were in college or seniors or thirty something." My dad jumps in.

"Why Steve, why did you become a hoe sophomore to senior year? Especially after what happened." My mom sighed.

"I wanted to know what it was supposed to be like." I shrug.

"What, what was supposed to be like?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Sex. I wanted to know what it felt like when I wasn't forced into it, and I could enjoy it. I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy after what happened with her."

My dad lets out a tired huff, "you have a point there."

I know I have a point. And no one can say shit about it.

"How could you be crazy? You were a kid, and she was a grown ass woman." My mom is arguing with the air at this point.

"I don't know? I always told myself I didn't like it because I was broken or something. But when I fucked people I was friends with I guess it helped me realize... It was gonna be okay." I settled with that. And I hope she has too.

She looked away with a sigh and finally that was over.

"What's the angriest moment of your life, Sarah?" Mrs. Cade paused, "I know it's random but I really don't think anything can upset you." She shrugged.

Mrs. Curtis thoughts for a moment before she answered, "ooo! I know. It was years ago and of course it was school related. Schools are full of it, all the time and I don't curse, but I remember I had to curse a few people out this day. So what happened was, Soda was eight and he was in second grade, we got a call from his teacher and we met with like the whole staff. And that sat us down and they said, 'it has come to our attention that you're older son, might have a disability and he cannot read as well as every other kid in his grade, and it's now starting to affect some of his other subjects too.' But wait this isn't what was making me mad."

She adjusts herself and I can tell that she's actually angry, "what made me mad was that I tried to tell them a year earlier when he was in first grade that I thought something was wrong. But no. Teachers think they know every damn thing, about my son! So they go, 'we just need you all to sign this so we can get him tested for a mental disability'. But of course before I sign it, I lose my shit on all of them because they've pissed me all the way off. And now my son's been struggling with school for two years already now when we could've gotten it fixed the year before or two years before if they would've just payed him some damn attention. Anyway he's dyslexic, and after all that happened I took matters into my own hands because you can't ask school or office people for shit." She rolls her eyes and lets out a hefty sigh.

"I hate that. School makes me so mad and I haven't even been in school in a while either, but when it comes to my son I hate having problems." Mr. Cade shakes his head.

"What happened?" Dad seemed interested.

"Just the typical, kids thinking it's okay to bully my pregnant son or bully him because he's gay." He gives that sarcastic ass smile only specific people can do.

"I hate when anyone does that, I hate people trying to get me to go against my kids because they're not like me and my husband." My mom agrees.

"Exactly, I cannot tell you how many people have tried to tell me, 'don't do that or else he's gonna like guys.' 'You need to start telling him it's wrong before he ends up like one of those.' What is one of those? A normal person who is capable of falling in love? I don't care that my son is gay. He's not out crashing cars, or doing drugs. He's living." Wow, so his mom can remember simple things?

"I remember when Pony went to middle school and he really started liking boys I lost so many friends. Because where I'm from which is on the Oklahoma-Texas border, people only curse if they're druggies or drunks, and boys only like other boys if they worship satan or there's something wrong with them. So I would talk to all my home town friends and by now y'all know imma blabber mouth so I would tell them bout how my youngest would always come home talking about boys there first reaction was, 'Annalise,  you better get that boy right.' 'You can't have a child going around touching other boys.' I've had people try to tell me my babies were gonna be pedophiles. I've heard hell spreaders. I've heard slurs. And by now, the Curtis name has been called every insult in the book, but I'm not keeping letting some Beaverly Hill Billies try to tell me what to do with my kids."

My mom and Mrs. Cade clapped. What is this? The parent congress?

"In Jersey, problems like that never happened. I didn't move here until college so as I teen, I would go to parties and kiss girls and no one would have shit to say. That's just how we were in the north, there were gays everywhere. Then I moved here and was like 'what the fuck?' People were getting mad over stuff like that left and right. I thought it was outrageous because it's never been a big deal in my book." My mom shook her head.

"I wish I could've grown up like that, but I relate a lot more to Sarah. I'm from South Carolina, came to Oklahoma for college. But because of my race and the kind of family I had. Being heavily Muslim, anything same-sex beyond friendship was just a huge no. But also being Muslim a lot of things were no's, so actually the first thing I did when I went off to college, I go a girlfriend, just for a few months but to me it felt like no one here cared. I guess because my parents would've cared a lot more? But then when my son didn't hide that he was gay, it seemed like more of a problem. Maybe because I didn't have to go through school here or anything, but it just became an issue for no damn reason." Now that all the moms have had their piece my dad spoke.

"While we're on the topic of being gay we actually have a funny story."

"A hilarious story." Mr. Curtis smiled, it then began to alternate between them, "I remember when Soda started middle school and I asked him, 'who is this kid you keep talking about?' and he said 'Steve Randle'. I almost shit my pants. I was like all this nice kids and you just had to find a Randle?"

"Basically in high school, I was a sophomore and Joey was a Freshman but it was near the end of the year so I was like sixteen and he was fifteen when we met."

"Things happen and we ended up dating, like spending the whole summer together." I feel Mr. Curtis is leading me onto some crazy life changing event.

"Ew, I can't imagine our dad's dating. I mean it sounds cute but it doesn't sound right." I look at Soda.

He's smirking, "show me pictures I don't believe you."

"I have pictures." They answer and on their phones they go.

"This was from when we went to the fair." My dad showed a picture of him and Mr. Curtis holding hands on the Farris wheel.

"This just unlocked a memory." Mr. Curtis smiles as he shows us a video.

"Let's count shoulders. One, two, three, four." *has his arm around Karl*- Joey Curtis (15)

*hold his hand at his shoulder* "What? You thought you ate down cause of your freshman rizz? You think you're the damn rizzler or something?"- Karl Randle (16)

"Duh."- Joey

*jump* "what that?" *looks down*- Karl

*looks down too*- Joey

*picks his chin up* *fakes the kiss* *clap* *hits his lil dancey dance*- Karl

"Wooooowwwww! So you're just gonna Dougie on me?"- Joey

"No I'll give you a kiss cause you're cute." *kisses him*- Karl

"I hate how relatable that felt." Soda looks at me.

"Oh no, that has most definitely happened." I agree.

"This is crazy, I never knew this about my own husband." My mom is almost laughing.

"Me either." Mrs. Curtis is wide eyed.

"Moving on, the story gets worse." My dad picks it back up.

"Time goes on and one day when I'm fifteen Karl's seventeen and I find myself-"

They say it together, "pregnant."

"And he called me and I jumped my ass in my car, went to his house, and we got an abortion that day. Because we were so fucking scared of our parents, and not long after that we broke up because it got awkward and we didn't want that to happen again." My dad finished.

The room gasped before me and Soda looked at each other before I gagged and threw myself to the floor, Soda rolled off the couch too, and we just kinda balled up away from each other.

Our dad's fucked. Our dads.

-this chapter is all over the place but hey at least I posted today 🤷‍♀️ also I have a lot going on this weekend and next so my posting is gonna start getting very irregular-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.4K 24
â†ģ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ, a powerful d...
14.4K 419 10
bruce is sick and fucking tired of listening to his mom and dad whine about how he's still single with all these people all over him. so, he decides...
76.6K 1.4K 127
Requests are open! None of these stories are real they are just made up. (By me) This is my first time writing something like this so I would love to...
3.4K 494 12
Two hearts United without their consent but when they stared beating for eachother they didn't realise but someone said it right "Love is a beautiful...