Bond of Stone ~ A Loki x OC S...

De ren1014

"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the st... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 35

680 20 4
De ren1014

"What do you need my help? Why can't Heimdall just find him?"

"Heimdall, is in hiding."

"Why?"

"Allegedly...he betrayed the crown and fled Asgard before his trial."

"Then how did you find me?"

Thor looks behind her and Rhi feels the hairs standing on the back of her neck, as she suddenly becomes aware of another energy in the room...a familiar energy.

It can't be...

Slowly she turns around and watches as Loki walks out of the shadows and into the kitchen dressed in his all black suit.

"Surprise." He says nervously.

Rhi walks to him holding her hand out. He holds up his hand for her. When their palms touch, she gasps as the familiar feeling of his energy flows through her as their hands glow a bright yellow. Tears uncontrollably start flowing down her face as they lace their fingers together.

"It really is you." She breaths

"In the flesh." He smirks

She then narrows her eyes and tilts her head to the side. "You died..." Loki tries to let go of her hand but she only grips it tighter.

He clears his throat. "Well...uh...not exactly."

"Talk!" She lets go of his hand and conjures her knife placing directly as his throat, her eyes flaring with her magic. "Or I kill you for real."

He chuckles nervously. "Still as feisty as ever I see."
She pushes the knife closer to his throat nicking it just a bit. "Alright! I faked my death and took Odin's place, pretending to be him."

"YOU ABANDONED ME, SO YOU COULD GO PLAY KING!"

"I left so you didn't have to be on the run and live your life. Not so you could go on a murder spree and-" Loki cuts himself off, as he realizes what he just said.

Rhi drops her knife and takes a step back, stunned at what he just said. "You kept tabs on me?" Loki doesn't says anything. "So, while you were in Asgard playing pretending to be a King, you sat back and watched me suffer! You watched every kill I made, every man I let fuck me, saw the nightmares that kept me up every night..."

She removes the illusion off her body to reveal the scars on her arms and legs. Loki widens his eyes in shock and sharply inhales at the sight of her. "...every single mark I placed on my body. All in an attempt to just feel something. And you didn't think that for one moment, I deserved to, at the bare minimum, know that you were alive!"

Loki still doesn't respond and continues to stand there in shock so Rhi walks past him and to her room.

Leaning against the door after it's shut, Rhi takes a moment to process everything that just unfolded as she quietly sobs to herself.

Her soul mate and supposed love of her life, was alive and back in her life. The numbness she felt, was finally gone, and yet...

If Loki had truly loved and cared for her in anyway, why would he leave her and let her suffer for so long.

There's a quiet knock at the door, pulling Rhi out of her thoughts."Rhiannon?" Thors voice softly seeps into the room. "May I come in?"

She opens the door and gestures for him to come in. Once the door is closed, Rhi wraps her arms around him and continues to cry into his chest.

"I apologize. Had I know the extent in which my brother hurt you, I would'nt have brought him here." Thor sighs as he wraps his arms around her and strokes her back in comfort. "We'll take our leave."

Rhi wipes her tears and looks up at Thor. "What about finding your father?"

"Don't fret." Thor smiles. "Loki and I can figure something out."

Rhi pulls away from him and uses her magic to change into jeans and a t-shirt before composing herself. "It's okay, I'll help."

"Are you sure?" Thor asks with concern.

Rhi nods. "Yes. But I'm only doing this for you." She walks back into the kitchen with Thor. Rolling her eyes and laughing quietly to herself as Loki avoids looking directly at her.

"Do you guys have any ideas as to where Odin could be?"

"No, but I have this." Loki says as he pulls out one of Odin's eye patches.

"Gross, but alright. Let's get this over with then." She conjures a map and holds her hand out for Loki who takes it so they can find his location.

"Norway." They say in unison as they let go of one another.

"Thank you, Rhiannon." Thor smiles.

"You're welcome, Thor." She says as she sends a glare over to Loki who looks away and clenches his jaw.

"Will you join us?" Thor hesitantly asks. "We don't know what state he'll be in when we arrive and could use an extra hand."

Rhi sighs. "Sure, but I'm leaving once you're back in Asgard and would like to be left alone after that." She glares at Loki again.

"Of course." Thor nods.

Loki and Rhi teleport themselves along with Thor to where Odin was, on a cliff side near the ocean, where they see Odin standing along the edge.

"I'll wait here." She says softly as she watches as them walk over towards Odin.

Thor places a hand on his shoulder. "Father?"

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." Odin says, gesturing out to the ocean. 

"Father, it's us." Thor says with concern.

"My sons." Odin smiles. "I've been waiting for you."

"I know. We've come to take you home."

"Home. Yes." Odin pauses to look back at Rhi and smiles at her before turning his attention back to the sky. "Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?"

"Loki, lift your magic." Loki shakes his head in denial as Odin chuckles before turning his attention more towards Loki.

"Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would've been proud. Come and sit with me, I don't have much time."

Odin, Thor, and Loki sit on some nearby rocks that overlook the ocean. Odin looks over at Rhi. "You too, my dear."

Rhi hesitates for a moment, not wanting to intrude on their family moment. However, Odin insisted again so she sits on the rock with them on the only available spot, next to Loki.

"I know, we failed you." Thor says sadly. "But we can make this right."

Odin shakes his head. "I failed you. It is upon us...Ragnarok."

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur." Says Thor.

"No, it's already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer.

"Allfather, who are you talking about?" Rhi asks.

"Goddess of death, Hela. My first born."

"Your what?" Rhi asks.

"Her violent appetite grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard and once she gets there her powers will be limitless."

"Whatever she is we can stop her. We can face her together." Thor chimes back in.

"No we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone." He pauses to grab both Thor and Loki's hand. "I love you, my sons." He then let's go of Thor's hand and reaches for Rhi's while still holding Loki's hand.

Rhi hesitantly gives him her hand as Odin turns his attention towards her and Loki. "Frigga would've loved you. I wish you could've met her." He then takes Loki and Rhi's hands and joins them together.
"Even when it seems like all hope is lost, remember, your love for one another shall alway prevail."

He then let's go and looks back towards the ocean. Loki and Rhi quickly let's go of each others hands and look away from each other. "Remember this place. Home."

His spirit, magically fades away in shimmer of gold towards the sky and just that, Odin was gone.

The sky darkens as Thor's anger bubbles to the surface and electricity forms around his hands.

"Brother..." Loki warns.

"This was your doing." Thor says angrily at Loki.

"Thor, calm down." Rhi says softly.

Suddenly, a black and green portal appears in the distance, so the trio changes out of their Midguardian clothing and into their suits before approaching it.

A women with tattered green and black clothing and long black hair steps out of the portal.

"So he's gone." She states more matter of factly rather than a question. "That's a shame, I would've liked to have seen that."

"You must be Hela. I am Thor, son of Odin."

"Really? You don't look like him."

"Perhaps, we can come to an arrangement." Loki interjects

"You sound like him."

Loki, are you sure you're the adopted one?

Before Loki could respond, Hela speaks up again. "Kneel."  She commands.

"Beg your pardon?" Loki asks offended

Hela conjures a sword. "Kneel. Before your queen." She commands again.

"I don't think so." Thor says as he throws Mjolnir at her. But, much to everyone's surprise, Hela catches it. "It's not possible."

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." She smiles wickedly as she shatters Mjolnir. Hela then conjures a large crown with multiple horns on her head and pulls out two more swords before stalking towards them.

"Bring us back!" Loki shouts up at the sky.

"No!" Thor shouts while trying to charge at Hela before the Bifrost grabs a hold of them.

As they travel up the Bifrost, Hela jumps in along with them.

"Loki! Watch out!" Rhi shouts as she sees Hela gaining on him.

Loki throws one of his daggers at her but Hela catches it and throws it back, knocking Loki out of the Bifrost.

"No!"

Rhi tries throw an energy blast at Hela but she reflects it back knocking Rhi out of the Bifrost as well and into space.

Having no control over her movements, getting thrown through space feels as though shes been caught and thrashed around in a tidal wave.

After what feels like flying through space for hours, Rhi falls through a portal and crash lands into a pile of garbage.

Groaning in pain, she slowly sits up to stretch and take in her surroundings. She was surrounded by piles of junk and garbage.

Past the piles, she sees a city with a very tall building at the center and the sky was filled with what looks like portals.

Then she finally feels it.

Loki was here.

************************************************

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.3K 1.2K 22
Loki x reader (18+). Smut, violence, mature language, slow burn. What if Loki had succeeded when trying to kill Thanos on the ship? Well in Y/N's un...
72.4K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
122K 3.1K 47
After a while of running, I found the glass cell that held Loki. "I thought you had abandoned me" He said jokingly. "When have I ever abandoned you...
84.4K 2.3K 30
You are the new Avenger and a very happy person. Loki, au contraire, is only smiling when he is teasing someone, and that someone is mostly you becau...