Prey On | COD reader x Ghost...

By Natirka

The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37

19.

10.8K 286 413
By Natirka

We have barely hit 5k and we are almost at 7k!! Thank you guys so much for all the good words my way, you have no idea how much it actually touches me to see you guys enjoy this story!
Today I am giving you a little spice for celebration.

---

I cupped his face in my palm and looked into his eyes. It bothered me, how can Ghost lay so comfortably with the mask? I moved my hand to the edge of his balaclava, slowly lifting it up, giving him enough time to react in case he didn't want this. His eyes looked hesitant but at the same time they were pleading for me to continue.

Ghost moved my shirt to the side, tightening his grip on my waist, his fingers dug into my skin and I felt my core tingle at his touch. I rested my hand on his shoulder, raising myself up a little, just enough to reach his lips with mine.

It was just a small peck, both of us not really following with what is happening, we simply looked into each others eyes for some time. Suddenly Ghost grabbed the back of my head, kissing me back, this time with much more passion. Letting his hands explore my body, every touch felt like electricity.

The moment quickly became heated as everything around us disappeared, he didn't let me catch a breath even for a moment. I had a second to speak when he began taking of the skull mask, leaving his balaclava on.

"Ghost."

I was now laying underneath him, feeling his body pressed against mine as he left a trail of kisses from my jawline to my neck down to my collarbone. Only to stop for a second and whisper into my ear.

"Simon."

He looked into my eyes.

"Call me Simon."

He began taking of his shirt, letting me see each and every scar, every dent in his skin. My heart beating faster then before as I felt my body warming up at the sight.

"Like what you see?"

"Where have you been hiding this greek god body?"

He chuckled at my words, sliding his hands up my shirt helping me take it off.

"Don't worry, you will get to see it more often."

We continued kissing as he cupped my breasts, kneading and playing with them eventually taking my bra off. He bit on my nipple licking it after and I moaned his name, one of his hands making it's way towards my thighs.

I bend my knee at the sudden ticklish feeling, making Simon grind on it, I could feel his cock through his jeans. The bulge slowly becoming bigger as I moved my leg, the friction making him groan and bite harder.

He kept on teasing me, his touch lingering on my skin for a moment only to disappear.

"Simon please, I need more."

I was breathing heavy, trying so hard not to melt under him.

"You are always so impatient."

He practically growled into my ear, my whole body shivered in excitement at the change of his tone. Sober me would have followed his lead, let him take control, but tipsy me had more confidence and I wasn't about to waste it.

I pushed my knee further in between his legs yearning ragged moan. I wrapped my other leg around his waist, pushing on his shoulder trying to get him to lay down. He stumbled a little surprised but eventually I managed to get on top of him, he wasn't fully laying but half sitting instead. Perfect.

"Be good. That's what you told me last time."

I chuckled as I traced the scars on his body, I began leaving kisses on them, starting at his neck down to his stomach. I watched as Simon covered his mouth while looking at me, he was keeping himself from making noise.

I kept my eyes on him as I unbuckled his pants, I could feel him twitch at the slightest contact with his bulge. When I finally pulled his pants down along with his boxers his cock basically spilled out and he let out a sigh of relief.

He was big already and he still wasn't fully hard, I clicked my tongue and shook my head. I started tracing my finger along his length, seeing the pre-cum slowly appear on his tip.

"Oh you poor boy, you must have been pent up for a while."

"Y/n... please..."

I moved my hand away and leaned down, as soon as my touch was gone he moved his hips upwards trying to get some friction. A begging Ghost, that's definitely something I didn't expect but God did it turn me on.

"Who is the impatient one now?"

I licked off the bead of pre-cum that gathered on his tip and I felt his body tense up at the feeling. I wrapped my hand around his dick, it was fully hard now with veins popping out.

"Fuuuuck..."

His voice was so husky it was hard to tell whether he was growling or speaking. I could feel myself get wet at the thought of him enjoying this, his voice doing something to my body in a way I couldn't explain.

I placed my lips at the tip of his cock and gently sucked and licked it, my hand still moving slowly up and down his shaft.

"You're driving me crazy."

I kept on teasing him for a while longer, stroking him while I kissed the base

I took him fully into my mouth checking exactly how much I can fit down my throat. I emptied my cheeks and started bobbing my head, making a popping sound every time I got to the tip.

"Fuck baby, you are doing so good for me."

The wet sounds and Ghost's soft grunts filled the tent, enticing me to go faster, so I did. His hand went through my hair, gripping it and forcing me down his whole length. I gagged as his cock kept on hitting the back of my throat.

He moved his hips as he got closer to his release, tears gathered in my eyes and I couldn't breath. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, the muscles in his legs tensing up.

"Y/n... I'm cumming-!"

Ghost thrust once more, his legs shaking as he gripped the sheets. A line of 'fucks' and 'oh gods' left his lips, I could feel his hot cum fill my mouth. The taste surprisingly better then I expected, I swallowed the liquid and coughed, finally able to breath again.

I took a few deep breath as I tried to calm my beating heart. The image of Simon's eyes rolling back, his face full of pleasure turning me on much more then I would like to admit. I watched as his panting turned into heavy breathing, he got off his high quite quickly.

I licked my lips noticing he was still hard.

"Did it feel good, my Lieutenant?"

"Too good, I don't want to stop yet."

"Neither do I."

I didn't bother waiting too much as a I slid down my own shorts and underwear. Ghost being underneath me was enough of a tease for me, I was already wet and almost ready.

"Come on Simon... help me out a little."

I straddled him again, in the mean time I started kissing his neck again, biting on his soft skin , hoping I could maybe leave one or two hickeys for him to remember.

His hands made their way to my thighs stopping when he felt the liquid in between them.

"I wonder which one of us was pent up more, huh? Y/n?"

A smirk on his half covered face. His fingers entered me without a warning, making me moan from the sudden feeling.

"Do you enjoy feeling full?"

His voice was raspy, he kept whispering into my ear.

"Or do you prefer getting stuffed?"

I whimpered as he scissored his fingers, they reached much deeper then mine could have. Their girth much wider then my own, making the stretching pass faster.

"Answer me."

His voice demanding as he pumped in and out of me, adding another digit into my pussy.

"Both. I need both, I need to get stuffed full, please-!"

"Good girl."

His fingers now gone leaving me craving more. The nick name send a shiver down my spine. I guessed we both were a switch, which excited me even more.

I sat up straight, already knowing I won't be able to walk properly the next day. I held his cock and lined it up with my entrance, slowly sliding it in, the pain making me stop every few seconds.

"You are doing great love. You can do it."

Ghost coaxed his words in a sweet way, helping me get through the worst parts and letting me adjust to his giant size.

"God, you are so big."

I whined through my teeth as I finally got most of it in. He was placing kisses all around my collarbone and chest.

"Next time I will stretch you out more."

"You better beg me for there to be a next time."

I chuckled but he didn't seem to take it as a joke.

"I will..."

After a hot minute I couldn't take it anymore and started moving my hips. It took Ghost by surprise as he whimpered from the sudden friction.

Oh god.

He whimpered.

"Don't you need more time?"

His voice cracked, he was sensitive from the blow job. I brought my hips all the way up.

"I need to be pounded not cuddled, Simon."

I brought them down fully in a swift movement, another moan reminding a whimper left his lips.

"Be more vocal and might do this every day."

He looked a little nervous at his own sounds, like he has never heard himself make that noise before. I bounced on him in a steady rhythm, he held my waist trying to support me in any way he could.

My walls were tightly wrapped around him, he was hitting all my spots, making me move faster.

"I love this! I love this I love this!"

"Ugh-! You are about to love it even more."

I could feel his cock twitch inside me, I shifted my body and he held me under my ass. He was now helping me go down on him as he thrust into me.

"Simon!"

I couldn't stop myself from moaning his name over and over. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine passionately, we both moaned through the kisses.

The pleasure making me lose my head, keeping me wanting more and more.

"Simon- I am close!"

He started biting on my earlobe, he was out of breath, barely speaking.

"Cum with me, okay baby?"

"Mmm yes!"

I could feel his cock twitch inside me, my nails dug into his back as I felt my own climax nearing. He thrust into me roughly as I felt something hot fill my insides, a low and loud grunt left his mouth.

But he didn't stop. He kept on thrusting until I was able to reach my own high.

"Yes yesyes! Fuuuck! Simon I love you!"

He let go of my ass letting me rest against him, his arms wrapped around me as I rested on his chest.

"I love you too."

He planted a soft kiss on my head, I felt too tired to even think about those words. I simply snuggled into his warm embrace, letting it engulf me whole.

I need to get drunk around Ghost more often.

Word count: 1839

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710 12 1
Spent to fucking long on this and honestly I probably wouldn't be able to finish this if I didn't come across discreet_hoboo's tiktok so yeah 😂 http...
104K 1.3K 13
One shots about all the COD guys! More info about requests in the first chapter. (Yes I know Keegan and König aren't part of 141, and no I do not car...
28.3K 916 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
222K 3.9K 64
Ghost x fem reader (contains smut) Lieutenant y/n l/n graduated top of her branch in the military and because of that and also the fact that 141 has...