Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

34| great fall

2.7K 218 111
By niabhatti

Harib was shocked to hear such heart wrenching sobs! He quickly walked towards his sister!

"Mishii!" Harib's loud voice startled her! She stood up and wiped her tears but a sob escaped her mouth!

"Kia hua beta?" Harib made her sit right back on chair and kneeled in front of her!

"Kuch nhi!" She hiccuped!

"Mishi please bacha bataou kyu rorahi ho itna?" Harib asked gently!

"I am sorry bhaijaan!" She replied crying!

"Bas Mishi jo hogaya so hogaya don't cry like this okay! Achanak se rona yadd agaya?" Harib asked rubbing circle on her palm!

"Me sham se rorahi hu!" She glared at him!

"Acha aur mat ro I am sorry! Mujhe nhi daantna chaiye tha inta ziyada!" Harib apologised!

"Exactly!" Mishi replied sniffing!

Harib glared at her!

"Jau tayar hoo! Mehman agaye ha!" Harib make her stand up!

"Me nhi aou?" She asked!

Mishi absolutely hates wedding and stuff she doesn't like going to them probably because now that she is 18 toxic aunties have started approaching her!

"Mishaal!" Harib firmly called!

"Please bhaijaan!" She requested!

"Mishi mama hurt hongi na beta! Aisa nhi kro sab poochnge Mishi kha ha phir ziyda attention milegi you don't want that now do you?" Harib asked!

Mishi shook her head! All this crying and she got nothing out of it!

"Aisi shakal mat banou Mishi! Thori deair me ajana andar okay?" Harib replied gently!

"Mama ko ap sambhal lenge?" She asked!

"Sambulnga meri Maa! Jau ab!" Harib nudged her!

Mishi almost made her way out but returned and hugged Harib!

"Sachi me sorry bhaijaan! Mene jaan kr nhi kia tha I thought maza ayegi bas! Apko pata ha mujhe ye sab street food kitna pasand ha!" She said in muffled voice as she was hugging him tight!

"I know Mishi I overreacted! It wasn't safe bacha! Me bhot dar gaya tha and I took it all out on you! I don't want a repeat of this Mishi akele nahi jana khai bhi guards lejou apne sath but this concerns your security and none of us will compromise on it!" Harib gently pulled apart and lectured softly!

"Whatever!" Mishi rolled her eyes!

"Are you trying to sass me right now?" Harib raised his brows and asked sternly!

Mishi shook her head twice!

"Go change Mishii!" Harib pushed her out!

Mishi huffed and went to her room! Why do her brother even apologise when they are just not ready to loose their strict demeanour!

"Allah mia mujhe 4 5 inch ap aur lamba krdete!" Zaira sat on living room couch trying to adjust her long 5 inch heels for the 15th time!

She was trying to fix the strap but it was too loose for her the strap didn't have enough space to tighten it! But they were the only pair of heels she brought so he had no choice other than wearing it!

Zaira was shortest one in siblings even Haadi and Mishi were taller than her she stopped growing since a year now making her stop at 5'2! Mishi was not to tall aswell but she had a good 3 inches on Zaira and Haadi was now almost Haider' height who was tallest in family! Hammad stood right behind him! Harib was 3rd tallest in family!

"Allah nahi horaha!" She stomped her foot!

"Zaira! Baba mana krte haina heels ka!" Haider entered!

"Bhaiya please!" Zaira accidentally snapped!

"Behave!" Harsh warning from Haider startled her!

Haider was not the one to understand the reason behind misbehaviour! He can clearly see her plight as he has been watching her since past 50 seconds now but to him respect comes first no matter how angry or snappy you are you respect should be given!

"Sorry!" Zaira apologised to save herself from trouble!

"Kia hua ha? Kyu pareshan ho?" Haider asked!

"Mishi ko bulade wo meri heels tight krde!" She replied still not looking at him!

Haider crouched down to her level and bent down to adjust the heel strap!

"Bhaiya kia karahe ha!" Zaira tried pushing him away!

"Ap meri heels tordenge!" She pushed him more!

Haider was about to fell back but he got a grip on himself! He composed himself and whacked Zaira's feet while glaring at her!

"Stay still!" He harshly warned!

Zaira did but kept murmuring very inaudible words about How Haider is gonna destroy the one pair of heel she is carrying!

Within a second she found her shoes adjusted perfect! Haider made another hole in the strap with his pen and adjusted it according to her comfort level!

"Agar giri hona bhot datunga!" He stood up and warned her!

"Apko mochi wale kaam bhi ate ha?" Zaira asked surprised!

"Shutup Zaira!" Haider rolled his eyes!

"Wapis kheraha hu girna mat Zaira! Mujhe to samajh nhi ati ye roz roz heels pehne ka kia shoq ha? Baba khabhi allow nhi krte tumhe heels!" Haider chided!

"Mein 4th standard me gir gai thi uske bad se baba ko lagta ha me heels carry nhi karpaungi ab me bari hogai hu bhaiya please baba nahi ha yahn I will carry myself just fine!" Zaira pleaded!

"Dhiyan rakhna okay? Don't run hmm?" Haider asked!

"Sure!" Zaira rolled her eyes as if running in heels is possible!

"I mean it Zaira giroge to chorunga nhi me tumhe!" Haider warned!

"Ji!" Zaira give him a tight lipped smile!

The over protectiveness sometimes doesn't pass with her but maybe it is drawback of having so many uncles and brothers!

"سخت ماشوم" (sakte Mashoom =stubborn child) Haider muttered in Pashto and left!

Almost an hour later the event started! It was small home based event but there were still alot of guest Mishi and Zaira were sitting on the were engrossed in themselves!

"Hi! Can I sit here?" Aiza came and asked!

"Sure!" Zaira replied fully knowing who she is! She have spent last night googling her stalking her!

"Hello! Zaira Ahmedaani!" Zaira was quick to introduce herself!

"Ek aur Ahmedaani?" Aiza asked baffled!

"Ye bhi ha!" Zaira laughed and pointed at Mishi!

Mishi was quite shy around new people but she slowly introduced herself!

"Mishaal!" She shook hands with her!

"Aiza!" Aiza softly introduced herself!

"Ap dono Harib Haadi ki bhene ha?" She asked confused!

"Ji! I mean ye Harib bhai ki bhen ha or me I don't know ap mere bhai ko janti ha ya nhi leken jo grumpy se haina me unki bhen hu or Haadi to aise hi faltu se hamre chachu ka beta ha woh!" Zaira elaborated!

Aiza was trying to process her words she laughed out loud!

"Definitely Haider!" She laughed and winked at her!

"Me jab se yahn ayi tab se har roz ek naye Ahmedaani se milti hu! Bas itne hi ha yar aur bhi ha?" Aiza asked!

"I don't know ap kitno se mili ho leken hum 5 bhai ha 2 bhene!" Zaira replied!

"God 5 bhai! You both must be very protected nahi?" She asked!

"Don't ask!" Zaira rolled her eyes!

"Aur Mishaal ap kia krti ha?" Aiza asked after seeing that she might feel left out!

"I am doing my A-levels! Second year!" Mishi gave her a small smile!

"That's impressive!"' Aiza applauded!

"Apii!" Haadi came running!

Mishi stood up to answer him!

"Kia hua?" Mishi asked!

"Bari mama kherahi ha agar ap stage ke pass nhi ayi to wo apko keench ke lejangi apki mami kabse bulrahi ha!" Haadi quoted his bari Mama!

"Me bhi chalti hu!" Zaira stood up!

"Tumhe nahi bulaya!" Haadi replied!

Aiza chuckled! She was a single child she always yearned for siblings she surely have cousins but they aren't as close as the Ahmedaani bunch!

"Oh Hello!" Haadi now noticed Aiza!

"Hi! Kese hoo?" She greeted!

"Haadi mujhe nhi anaa naa! Boldo unko jakr!" Mishi whined!

"Mishi! Mama ko bura lagega don't do this goo!" Hammad came in and ordered his sister!

He doesn't want his aunties to talk about how much of an attitude Mishi have gotten! Apparently being introvert isn't a thing in desi families you are too sweet or you are very impolite rude and prideful person!

Not wanting Hammad to scold Mishi Zaira dragged her!

"Jab usse nhi jana tha why did you force her?" Aiza couldn't help herself and asked!

"Don't worry about it!" Hammad respectfully shrugged her with smile!

Aiza smiled back and nodded in understanding! She was never forced to do anything in her family that is why the thing didn't settle well with him! Her family was quite open minded and she was allowed to say no but apparently these girls weren't she assumed!

Mishi and Zaira went to table were family members were settled!

"Arey Rabia ye tumhari beti ha? Itni bari hogai?" A random aunty asked!

Rabia nodded!

"Ji MashAllah!" She replied!

"Ab to bahe agli shadi Mishaal ki han! Khoobsurat larkia ziyda din kunwari nhi rehti!" Another lady said and the bunch agreed!

Angry tears made their way to Mishi's eyes she was already very emotional today and this all just added to it!

"Wese ye Zeenat ki beti bhi ha kafi khoobsurat nahi?" Mishi's aunt pointed at Zaira and asked Rabia!

"Bachiya sab piyari hoti ha!" Rabia replied respectfully!

"Piyari bhi hoti ha parai bhi hoti ha!" Another lady joked!

Zaira wasn't really effected by this commentary but Mishi was in no mood to deal with it! Zaira noticed the tears Mishi was trying hard to control!

"Bari Mama me or Mishi 5 min me ate ha okay?" She said and didn't give Rabia a chance to reply!

Mishi looked at her in confusion but Zaira just dragged her away!

"In logo ki bato ko itna serious nhi lia kro Mishii!" Zaira scolded her cousin!

"I hate them Ira! Shadi ke alwaa koi topic hi nahi ha unke pass! Mujhe nhi krni shadi yar!" Mishi replied with tears flowing from her eyes!

"Koi nahi kara raha tumhari shadi bare baba jaan se na marde in sabko ignore them yar!" Zaira assured her!

"Mujhe tab hi nhi jana hota inke pass!" Mishi whined!

"I know ab nhai jange don't worry!" Zaira made her sit!

"Mama ko bura lagega!" Mishi replied!

"Daant khalnge me boldungi me lekar agai thi tumhe!" Zaira winked!

"In aunties ka life ka aur koi ambition hi nahi ha kia? Na parhai na degree bas shadi! Larkio ki life itni difficult kyu ha!" Mishi asked Zaira!

"Mishuu! Relax okay! Aise logo ko go to hell bolte ha samjhi? Me pani lekar ayi relax!" Zaira stood up to grab water!

She was walking towards the dispenser when suddenly her heels got stuck in something on floor making her fall bad! Thank fully they were not in front of guest they were close to main entrance of haveli!

"Ouchhhh!" She cried out!

Mishi ran to her!

"Iraa!" She pulled her up!

Zaira was crying badly! She fell hard on her face it was all hurting! Mishi immediately took her phone out and called Haider!

"Bhaiya ghar ki taraf aye jaldii!" She shouted!

"Bhot dard horaha haa ahhh!" Zaira cried out!

Haider came in running with Hammad and Haadi following him!

"Kia hua?" He asked panicked!

"Babaaa!" Zaira cried out loud in pain!

_____________________________________
Hi guys! Sorry for the late update!

How was the chapter?

Did you guys like it?

Any favourite moment?

Any suggestions?

How was Mishi's plight?

Please share your detailed views leave inline comments and do votes!

Next update after 90+votes and 90+comments!

Thank you all! Love you!
..Nia!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him πŸ‘€. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...
19K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
9.3K 502 10
A sibling saga .Filled with love ,care and unbreakable bond they share.
24.8K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...