BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 28

1.1K 52 7
By akisamede

A few weeks pass after the incident. During that time Hana finally went to her grandmother's funeral. Aimi finally got on good terms with her father and brother again, and Draken is out of the hospital. Through those past 2 weeks you, Hana, Aimi, and Eli spent a lot of time together. You rarely saw any of the Toman members... to think of it, you kind of forgotten them during the time. All you could think about was the time you had left with Aimi before she left. 

It was the end of August, which means it was time for Aimi to leave. You weren't ready to say bye to Aimi. She didn't look ready either. You, Hana, and Eli stand in front of Aimi who is holding a suitcase and a backpack. She looks like she's been crying all night. Her face is puffy, and her eyes are pink and glossy. The three of you stand silent staring at Aimi who's waiting for her dad to get in the car. Eli sighs and leans back a bit.

"Hey... let's lighten up the mood." He says.

"Yeah... let's not have our last goodbye a sad goodbye..." Hana implies.

"Yeah..." Aimi nods looking down.

"It's okay!" You bubble smiling at Aimi. "You will be coming back for winter break... it won't be so long before we see you again..." You slowly say.

"Yes, and we will be waiting here for you." Hana adds. Aimi smiles and nods. She lets go of her suitcase and approaches the three of you. Hana hugs Aimi and Aimi pulls you into the hug. Eli wraps his arms around the three of you. Aimi's father walks outside and the three of you let go of Aimi. Aimi smiles and watches her father grab her suitcase, putting it in the trunk of the car.

"Welp... I guess this is goodbye." Aimi sniffles.

"Aw... no don't cry... you're going to make me cry." Hana sniffles hugging Aimi again. You smile at Aimi and she smiles back. Hana lets go of Aimi, allowing her to get in the car. The three of you wave as she drives off.

After watching Aimi leave you all decide to go to your grandmother's bakery. The three of you sit at a table, eating freshly baked melonpan. 

"Do you think Aimi will forget us?" Hana asks.

"She's only going to be gone for a couple of years... besides she's coming back in December." Eli replies.

"Yeah... I know... but still..." Hana sighs, poking at the melonpan.

"I don't think she will forget us..." You add. Hana slowly nods and smiles slightly. 

"It will just be weird not walking to school with her." Hana comments.

"Yeah... she sits behind me in class and next to Yuki. It's going to be weird not having her around at all." Eli adds. You slowly nod.

The next day at school, your grandmother drops you off. You slowly make your way to class. Eli sees you in the hallway and smiles at you.

"This is the first time I see you with crutches in a school uniform..." He chuckles. You squint your eyes at him. "Do you know how long you will have to wear that cast?" Eli asks. You shrug. 

As you make your way to class everyone stares at you making you feel awkward. 

"Is there another rumor spreading around?" You ask Eli, leaning towards him a bit. 

"Not that I know of..." He whispers back.

"Yuki-san." A girl says walking up towards you. You look at the girl confused. 

"Yeah?" You look at her puzzled.

"Uh... there's a guy looking for you." She slowly says. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" You question. The girl points towards your homeroom class. Eli looks at you confused. You slowly go towards your class. 

"What does he want with Yuki?" 

"Who is that guy?"

"When did we have such a hottie in our school."

"Is Yuki dating him?"

"She's so lucky." 

You push past everyone who's gawking from the classroom door. There's a guy leaning back in your chair and resting his feet on your desk. You slowly walk up towards him.

"Who are you... and why are you sitting at my seat." You ask furrowing your eyebrows at him. The guy turns his head to look at you. He has sand brown eyes and a beauty mark under his right eye. He is wearing a hoodie so you can't really see his hair. You stare at him confused. He furrows his eyebrows a bit before smiling at you.

"So, you're Yuki-" He sooths.

"Huh?" You cock your head to the side a bit. The guy stands up from the chair, towering over you a bit. 

"You are Yuki... right?" He asks leaning towards you a bit. You hesitate to respond.

"Who are you?" You ask still puzzled by who this guy is.

"Kazutora Hanemiya" He bubbles smiling down at you.

"Kazutora Hanemiya...?" You repeat confused. The Kazutora...? Why is he here? You thought to yourself.

"Yes... Are you Yuki Sato?" He asks cocking his head to the side, still smiling at you. You slowly nod. He smiles more and then hugs you. 

"YAY I'M SO HAPPY! I CAN'T BELIEVE SUCH A CUTIE LIKE YOU IS A GRADE BELOW ME!" He bubbles loudly squeezing you tightly and shifting from leg to leg. He pulls away from you, resting his hands on your shoulder and leaning towards you. "Come with me!" He sooths. 

"Come with you? Where?" You question looking at him confused. 

"On a little date!" He smiles at you.

"But we just met..." You reply to him still confused.

"So? Let's get to know each other..." He says pulling you out the classroom and down the hall.

"YUKI?" Eli shouts out confused. You look behind you, limping as Kazutora pulls you down the hall. Eli sighs as he watches you get taken away. Everyone walks away after you and Kazutora disappear. 

"ELI! Where's Yuki?" A voice says behind Eli. Eli slowly turns around to see Mikey approaching him. 

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TOO?" Eli shouts jumping back a bit. Mikey furrows his eyebrows.

"What do you mean by that?" Mikey questions leaning in towards Eli. Eli leans back a bit and looks away. 

"Aren't you here to take Yuki too? I mean... like... everyone is always taking Yuki- " Eli replies.

"Taking Yuki? Who took Yuki?" Mikey asks standing straight still looking at Eli with a stern look on his face. 

"Uh... I don't know- some guy named Kazutora... I never hea-" Mikey walks past Eli and down the stairs. "Uhhh... Okay?" Eli mumbles watching Mikey leave. After leaving the school Mikey gets on his motorcycle and drives off. 

Kazutora and you watch Mikey drive away from the side of the building.

"Heh... I didn't think Mikey was that obsessed with you..." Kazutora quietly says squeezing your hand.

"You knew he was coming here?" You ask. Kazutora slowly turns to look at you.

"Do you like Mikey?" He asks. You shrug. Kazutora looks at you with a blank expression on his face, tilting his head a bit to the side. "Do you like Mikey?" He asks again in a deeper and more serious tone. His facial expression made you a bit uneasy.

"No..." You slowly respond. He smiles at you and nods. 

"Let's go eat something together~" He sooths pulling you along with him. 

"Okay...?" You nod slowly, looking behind you.

Mikey stops by a bridge that Baji is at. Baji turns his head to look at Mikey and sighs. He slowly walks down towards Mikey. 

"Kazutora got to her first?" Baji asks. Mikey glares at Baji.

"How did Kazutora know about her? How did you know he was looking for her?" Mikey fumes walking towards Baji. Baji turns to look out from the bridge again. 

"He mentioned her..." He slowly says.

"You talked to him? When?" Mikey softly asks. Baji sighs and looks back at Mikey.

"Do you like Yuki?" Baji asks. Mikey stares blankly at Baji. "It's only been a month and you already obsessing over her. She's not even all that." Baji adds.

"..." Mikey turns around and gets back on his bike and drives off. Baji scoffs and sighs again.

You and Kazutora are sitting next to each other at a restaurant and across from the two of you are two of Kazutora's friends? 

"They are your friends, right?" You ask looking at Kazutora. Kazutora slowly puts down the menu and smiles. 

"Something like that..." He responds. You slowly nod and look around the restaurant. "Are you going to pick something out?" Kazutora asks. You slowly shake your head. "But I took you out all this way to get you some good food... you're not going to accept my kind gesture?" Kazutora asks in a stern tone leaning his head down making you look at him. Now that you're with him he seems kind of... off... The restaurant bell on the door chimes as someone walks in. You look up to see Baji slowly walking over towards you all. Kazutora looks in the same direction as you.

"You really took her out of school." Baji scoffs. Kazutora smiles and nods.

"Mikey came to the school right after we left..." Kazutora chuckles.

"He would have killed you if he saw you." Baji replies. Kazutora smiles and grips the menu.

"Mikey really likes her..." Kazutora scoffs. "Went out of his ways to get her..." He smiles looking up at Baji. He looks back down at the menu and smiles even harder. "You should come with me to Valhalla's secret hangout tonight Yuki..." Kazutora sooths looking back at you. You slowly look at Kazutora feeling uneasy.

"No... Don't drag her into this." Baji comments.

"I'm asking Yuki..." Kazutora says still looking at you, with a smile on his face. "Come on... It will be fun..." He sooths leaning in towards you. Baji stares at you with a blank but annoyed expression on his face. Your heart is racing and you're too scared to say no. The vibe Kazutora is giving off makes you feel uneasy... and it's not like you can fight him off.

"Okay." You slowly nod. Kazutora smiles and hugs you. 

"Yay! Really?! Okay!" He bubbles as he squeezes you. Kazutora slowly looks up at Baji and smiles.

"What about Baji?" You slowly ask looking up at Baji. Baji looks back at you with a relaxed expression on his face.

"Of course... The party is for his initiation after all..." Kazutora sooths.

"Initiation?" You question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12.1K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
941 91 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
16.6K 829 27
-𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -toman's favorite privately hired assassin knows nothing but bullets and blood. However, when she's...
1.1K 12 19
❛❛𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?❜❜ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 �...