BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 27

1.1K 56 6
By akisamede

Mikey looks passed the group of guys, looking directly at you and Draken. 

"Ah... I get it now..." Mikey says looking back at Peh-yan. "We were called out somewhere else so that you could jump Draken." Mikey sighs. Toman members run inside the warehouse, stopping behind Mikey.

"So, we really were duped." One of the members say.

"Yuki's here too." Baji says standing beside Mikey.

"Yeah... I see that..." Mikey replies. "Peh! This isn't like you... who talked you into doing this?" Mikey asks with a stern tone in his voice.

"I'm doing this for Pah!" Peh-yan yells out. Mikey looks towards you and Draken again. 

"You allowed someone to beat on a girl... and you're saying this is for Pah?" Mikey asks in a stern tone, looking back at Peh-yan. Peh-yan's eyes widen when Mikey says that. "DRAKEN! Are you able to walk?" Mikey yells out at him.

"Yeah!" Draken replies slowly getting back up. 

"Take Yuki to the hospital... I will deal with the rest." Mikey say's slowly walking towards Peh-yan. Baji smiles and ties up his hair, and the other members prepare to fight. Draken lifts you up, putting you on his back and carries you towards another exit in the warehouse. You hear the noises of the people fighting in the distance in the warehouse and the staggered breathing of Draken. 

Once Draken walks out the warehouse he continues walking in the direction of the hospital.

"Why are you walking... can't you drive your motorcycle?" You ask.

"No... I can't really see... I think I've been hit too many times in the head... everything looks blurry. Don't worry- You're not heavy so I can walk there..." Draken slowly says. You slowly nod, resting your head on Draken's shoulder, and slowly closing your eyes. Then you feel Draken stop walking, causing you to open your eyes. You look at Draken who's looking at something. You slowly look in the direction Draken was looking to see the guy with the golden eyes staring at the two of you.

"It's him again" You quietly say.

"You know him?" Draken quietly asks.

"He was in the warehouse earlier..." You reply.

"Heh- you're still alive." The guy says slowly walking towards the two of you. 

"Yeah... what's that supposed to mean." Draken sluggishly asks. The guy sighs and smiles at Draken. You hear a motorcycles come towards the three of you from behind. Draken turns his head towards the noise to see a few people stop and get off their motorcycles. "shit-" Draken sighs, gripping on to your thighs and adjusting you on his back.

"Who are you?" Draken slowly asks looking back at the guy with the golden eyes.

"Hanma." He says smiling at Draken.

"Who? What do you want?" Draken asks.

"The girl on your back." Hanma replies motioning towards you.

"Why the hell..." Draken furrows his eyebrows at Hanma. The guys behind the two of you slowly start getting closer, one of the guys are holding a metal bat and the other one is holding a blade. Draken turns his head towards them noticing them coming closer. He looks back at Hanma.

"What? You tryna kill me or her?" Draken asks. Hanma doesn't respond and smiles instead. The guy with the blade grabs you from off Draken's back and holds the blade towards your neck. Draken turns towards you preparing to fight the guy, but he gets smacked in the head with a metal bat, causing him to fall onto the ground.

"DRAKEN!" You scream out. Draken is unconscious on the ground. He's been hit so many times he couldn't handle another blow. "LET GO OF ME!" You scream. Hanma walks up to you, grabbing your left leg in the area that's bruised and purple. You cringe in pain. 

"You won't be able to walk for a while with a broken leg like this..." Hanma sooths. You squint your eyes at him still clenching in pain.

"Why're you doing this?" You rasp. 

"Why?" He comes closer to you grabbing you by the chin and squeezing your cheeks. "I told you why earlier." Hanma says smiling at you. Tears fill your eyes. You're in so much pain. Hanma squeezes your leg tighter. You want to scream in pain, but your body isn't allowing you to. 

"Hanma..." A voice says from a distance behind Hanma. He turns his head to look behind him. Then he turns back towards you. He rubs the side of your face and then leans in towards you. "You're the main objective... you will be the reason why Toman falls apart..." He sooths, pulling away, and letting go of your leg. "Put her to sleep... I don't need her causing me more problems." Hanma sighs, motioning the guy to do as he said. The guy covers your face with a cloth. The cloth smells strange. You can't breathe and you're starting to feel woozy. You pass out within a few seconds. Hanma throws you over his shoulder and gets in a car that's at the end of the alley. 

A few minutes later a girl wearing a yakata is walking with a guy. The two of them are holding umbrella's and talking. The girl looks in front of her to see a guy on the ground. She stops walking and squints her eyes to see who the guy was. She slowly walks closer to the guy.

"Draken?" She says in a confused tone. "DRAKEN!" She screams out when she notices its him.

"Emma... you know who that is?" The guy asks. Emma doesn't answer and quickly calls the police while rolling Draken over and resting his head on her lap.

Draken wakes up in a hospital bed. Mikey is sitting down in a chair in the room hunched over with his arms on his knees and hair hanging down over his face.

"Mikey...?" Draken says looking at Mikey. Mikey looks up at Draken with a blank expression on his face. 

"You're awake." Mikey speaks.

"How long have I been out of it?" Draken asks.

"It's been six hours since Emma found you. They said you have a concussion and a broken rib..." Mikey sighs.

"...Where's Yuki?" Draken asks.

"So... you have no idea where she is..." Mikey sighs looking down a bit. "Neither do I..." Mikey adds. Draken's eyes widen.  "When was the last time you saw her?" Mikey asks looking back up at Draken.

"Before I blacked out..." Draken replies. Mikey sighs again and stands up from off the chair.

"She's being targeted... I was going to talk about this with you and the others at the meeting." Mikey states.

"By who?" Draken asks.

"A new gang... named Valhalla." Mikey responds walking towards the hospital door. "I'm going to go out for a bit... tell Emma I won't be taking her home... so she needs to find herself a way back home." Mikey says walking out the room.

You slowly open your eyes. The room you're in is dark and the floor is cold. You try to move your body, but it felt weak.

"You're awake..." A voice says from behind you. You lift your head up a little looking towards the direction the voice was coming from. The person stops and crouches down towards you pulling you up towards them. You struggle to look at them. Everything is so blurry. The person leans in closer towards you, enough for you to see their face a little better. His eyes are grey, and his hair looks like it's dyed blond. Your leg hurts a lot more than it did before and you feel extremely hot. 

"who- are... you" You ask slowly and sluggishly. The guy smiles at you. 

"Don't worry about who I am..." He says laying you down and hovering over you, leaning into your ear. "Just know you'll be another one of my chess pieces..." He whispers into your ear. You try to push him off you, but he feels heavy. He pulls his face away from you and rubs his hand down your leg, stopping at where your leg is broken. "Does this hurt?" He asks jabbing his fingers into your leg. You cringe in pain, only tears escape instead of screams. "You can't deny me... You need me as much as I need you." He sooths rubbing the injured part of your leg. "So be my chess piece Yuki..." He hums. You slowly nod, passing out from the pain.

The sun beams in from the windows in the hospital room. You slowly open your eyes looking out towards the window. Am I in the hospital? How did I get here? Was that a dream? Who was that? You thought to yourself.

"Yuki..." someone says to the left of you in a soft voice. You slowly turn towards the voice. Its Mikey. Mikey stares directly into your eyes. He has dark circles under his eyes. He looks exhausted.

"what happened?" You slowly ask. Mikey sighs drooping his head down. 

"Don't worry about it. Since you're awake then we can get you discharged." Mikey slowly answers standing up and walking out the room. You slowly lift yourself up. You notice a cast on your leg. 

A woman walks into the room and checks your vitals. After she finishes, she has you and Mikey sign a paper. After signing the paper, the woman tells you that you can leave.

"Don't I need my grandma to be discharged?" You ask Mikey after the woman left.

"No... you're old enough. Besides... I told them I was your boyfriend." He slowly says. 

"Boyfriend?" You question.

"Don't think too much about it and let's go." He says motioning you to hurry up.

Mikey helps you walk outside. The two of you stop in front of his motorcycle.

"Wait... we are riding this?" You slowly ask. Mikey slowly nods.

"I had to carry you unconscious on it... you can ride it with an injured leg." Mikey softly says looking up at you. He looks so tired. Mikey helps you on the motorcycle and then gets on himself. He drives off. The movement of the bike made your leg ache again. You hold onto Mikey tightly feeling kind of woozy still. He stops in front of your grandmother's bakery. The bakery is empty... which means your grandma has it closed for the day. Mikey helps you into the bakery and up the stairs. He slowly walks you into your bedroom, helping you sit down. Mikey slowly walks over beside you and flops down onto the bed.

"Are you okay?" You ask. Mikey doesn't respond. You lean in towards him, moving his hair out of his face. He was asleep already. You look towards the living room and then you lay down on your back. You slowly close your eyes and fall asleep. 

You wake up to pressure against your side. You turn to see Mikey nuzzled against your side. He looks so comfortable and cozy. You slowly move your hand over towards his face but you stop before touching him. Mikey slowly opens his eyes and looks at you.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up..." You slowly say. He stares into your eyes making you look away. You slowly turn your back towards him. Mikey grabs you and pulls you closer to him, nuzzling his face into your back. He squeezes you a little bit. He was trembling a little too. Is he cold? You thought to yourself.

"Yuki..."

"Hmm?" You hum. 

"Don't leave me..." He softly says. "Please." Your eyes dim when he says that and his grip on you loosens a bit. You softly sigh and close your eyes, falling back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 274 34
What happens if Baji didn't die but changed.....cuz he realized his friends believed Kisaki over him .....then a certain girl comes and changes his l...
94.4K 3.3K 79
Ballerina by day🩰 Delinquent by night🌙 She is proof that strong girls do exist. Fighting became one of her hobbies. She hated the corny ass nickna...
1K 91 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
326 39 22
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...