BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 25

1.1K 51 6
By akisamede

The four of you walk away from where Touya and Mika are. Surprisingly there's actually a food stall that has dangos. Hana buys the dangos that are green, white and pink. There's a few sticks of three on each. 

"Dangos... oh how I love dangos." Hana bubbles taking one off the stick. Aimi smiles and shakes her head. 

"We should probably try to spend the rest of our money on games." Eli implies furrowing his eyebrows at Hana. Hana nods.

"Which game should we try first?" Aimi asks looking at the different games.

"Oh look... that one." Hana says pointing towards a gun game. She turns to look at Eli. He looks at her, narrowing his eyes and softly sighing. 

"What? You want me to win something for you?" Eli questions. Hana gives Eli a devilish smile and then nods. Eli sighs and walks up to the gun game. He pays and picks up a gun. "Which prize do you want?" Eli asks. Hana looks around at the different prizes and points to one of them. Eli slowly nods and aims at a prize Hana pointed at. You look around you again to observe your surroundings. Touya isn't around so that's good. You sigh and you look back at Eli. He shoots the gun causing a cork to hit the prize he was aiming at. Hana gets happy receiving the prize.

The four of you continue, looking at different games. 

The four of you stop at another game. You look down at a tank of goldfish.

"You want to play this?" You ask Aimi who has been given a scooper that is a made of paper. 

"Yeah... remember we used to play this a lot..." Aimi states.

"We did?" You question.

"Yeah... don't you remember?" Hana asks looking at you. You narrow your eyes trying to remember. 

"Our mothers would bring us here when we were little... don't you remember?" Aimi asks. You slowly nod clueless to what they were talking about.

"Here... why don't you try to play?" Aimi asks. You slowly nod. Aimi pays for another one and hands you the scooper. Hana pays for one too. Eli watches behind the three of you. Hana scoops up a couple of fish before the paper broke.

"Ah... I only was able to get 2 small ones." Hana sighs.

"That means you have bad luck..." Eli teases leaning down towards Hana. Hana looks back at Eli and narrows her eyes. Hana hands the cup with the two small goldfish she won to the man behind the booth. She then stands up and turns towards Eli. 

"Why don't you try your luck at winning one..." Hana says to Eli. "I bet you can't get one of the big black ones." Hana dares. Eli sighs and smiles back at her. 

"Bet..." He replies. He pays the man and gets handed a scooper. Eli holds a plastic cup and looks around at the fish preparing to pick up the last black fish in the tank. Eli scoops the fish and the scooper instantly breaks.

"Pft..." Hana snickers pointing at Eli's scooper. 

"Ah..." Aimi sighs. "I got 6 of them... that's pretty good... right?" Aimi asks looking at you. She notices that you haven't played yet. "Why don't you try Yuki..." She says motioning towards the goldfish. You slowly nod looking at the different goldfish. 

You look at the black goldfish. Its eyes are so big... it's so cute. A little girl walks next to you and tries to scoop up the black fish but her scooper breaks when she tries to. She frowns when she notices her scooper broke. You watch her walk over to her mom. The mom hugs the girl. You look back at the black fish and try to pick it up. Your scooper broke but the fish still stayed on the scooper with the outside of the scooper holding it up. You drop the fish into the cup in your hand. 

"Oh my-" Hana starts.

"Wow... you actually caught the fish..." Aimi comments. The man puts the black goldfish in the plastic baggy and pulls it close with a red string, handing the goldfish to you.

"What are you going to name it?" Hana asks. You turn towards the little girl and hand it to her. She looks at you confused and then down at the bag with the black goldfish.

"For me?" She questions. You smile and nod. She takes it from you, giving you a big smile.

"Thank you." The mom says to you and bows. The girl bows too. You watch them walk into the distance smiling at them. 

"Why did you give the little girl the fish?" Hana asks walking over towards you.

"Well... she looked like she wanted it... so I wanted her to have it. Besides I don't think I'm really up to taking care of a goldfish." You reply.

"But... goldfish aren't even that hard to take care of." Eli states.

"That was nice of you... Yuki has always been such a soft person." Aimi says grabbing your hand and pulling you towards another game. "Lets do this one... " She says pointing to another tank full of colorful balls.

"Super ball sukui?" Eli questions.

"I love playing these... You have to get as many balls as you can without breaking the paper." Aimi says paying the man for a scooper. 

"I hate these games... The paper always breaks for me..." Hana sighs.

"Yeah because you scoop too fast... you have to scoop slowly." Aimi sighs. Aimi hands you a scooper and smiles at you. "Here... why don't you try... see how many you can get." She backs away from the tank allowing you to play. You hold the cup in one hand and the scooper in the other. You sigh and prepare to scoop up the balls. You slowly scoop, collecting 5 of the balls. Then you scoop a second time scooping up 4 of them. There's a small crack in the paper but you are determined to scoop up more balls. 

"It's going to break." Eli states.

"Maybe... but I think she will be able to get more" Aimi replies to Eli's statement.

"You've got this Yuki!" Hana cheers. You scoop up 3 balls and move it to the cup. The 3 balls break out the paper and fall into the cup.

"OOU! You did it!" Hana bubbles. You smile handing the cup of balls to the man. He picks up a basket full of bouncy balls and tells you to pick 3 balls. You pick a red, purple, and blue one. 

"Why did you choose those colors?" Aimi asks.

"Red and blue makes purple... so I chose red, blue, and purple." You reply.

"Oh... a simple answer." Hana states. You nod. You look up at the sky and notice its starting to get dark. 

"Let's play one more game..." Aimi says walking towards another game. The three of you follow behind. 

"What about that game?" Hana says pointing towards a ring toss game.

"Yeah sure... I'm not really the best at this game but lets play it." Aimi says walking to the ring toss. You slowly walk behind her looking around a bit. There are other girls wearing yakatas. Some people are with their friends, others are with their family and some are a couple. You look in front of you to see a couple standing at the ring toss game. The back of the girls yakata looks familiar like you've seen it somewhere, but you don't know where.

"Aimi... let me do this one... I'm a pro at ring toss." Hana bubbles. The girl in the yakata looks back, looking at Hana. Your heart drops when you see her face.

"Mika" You whisper to yourself. You quickly walk up to Aimi and Hana but before you could say anything Mika spoke.

"Hana... I didn't know you were going to the festival..." Mika says turning towards Hana. Touya also turns and looks directly at Aimi. Aimi stops walking and looks at Touya with a blank expression on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Touya asks Aimi. Aimi doesn't respond. You start to feel panic in your chest. You look around thinking of what to do. Your eyes stop at a stuffed panda.

"OH LOOK A PANDA!" You shout pointing at the panda hanging up at the booth.

"AWWWW A PANDA!!!" Hana coos loudly. "I'm going for that one." Hana bubbles pointing at the panda.

"You will need to get at least one ring on the red pin to win a small prize... to get a big prize you would need to get all three rings on the red pin." The lady says. 

"Okay... that'll be easy." Hana says taking the rings from the lady.

"You've got this Hana!" You cheer out. Hana looks at you and smiles and then turns back around preparing to throw the rings. You turn to look at Aimi who's looking down. Then you look at Touya who's looking at Hana with an agitated expression on his face. Hana aims for the red pin and gets all three rings on them. The lady looks at Hana surprised. 

"Wow... so good. You can pick three small prizes or one big prize." The lady says pointing towards the prizes hanging up. 

"What are you doing here Aimi?" Touya asks Aimi again.

"Can we not do this here..." Aimi replies.

"Tsk... You did all that shit last night and then didn't even bother to come home to see if dad ever came back home... and now you're at a festival... it's like you don't even give a fuck." Touya huffs. 

"Strange tension going on here?" Eli comments looking at Touya.

"Look... I picked out the panda..." Hana says holding the stuffed panda. "This is the big prize... even though its small... but look its so cuteee!" Hana coos, hugging the panda.

"I do care..." Aimi slowly replies.

"Sure you do." Touya adds. You look at them feeling stressed.

"What's happening?" Hana asks looking at Aimi.

"Let's not do this here..." Mika comments.

"You don't even know if dad is okay or not..." Touya continues.

"Is he okay?" Aimi asks.

"Why should I tell you." Touya replies. 

"Touya... stop... let's go." Mika says pulling Touya's arm.

"What's going on Aimi?" Hana asks again.

"You are so fucking selfish... you really came here after everything you did... You don't deserve to be here..." Touya fumes.

"Touya please not right now... okay? I get it but just-" Aimi starts.

"Running away like always... not caring about anyone but yourself... didn't even care about dad. While I was out all night running around barefoot looking for dad... where were you? Off somewhere with your friends I bet... or getting knocked up by Ren again." Touya Interupts.

"WOAH WHAT?" Hana shouts looking at Touya. Your eyes widen looking at Aimi. Eli looks at Aimi shocked too.

"What..." Aimi replies with an irritated tone in her voice. 

EEEEEEE

A woman shrieks from behind you. People start to quickly move away. You feel waterdrops fall on your head. You look up and more water droplets fall on your face. 

"It's raining." Hana quietly says. The rain starts to pour down and people start running away. 

"Ugh... I'm getting wet." Mika huffs.

"Go towards the trees" Eli says pointing towards the trees. Everyone walks quickly towards the trees standing under them. Water still fell on you but not as much as before. Aimi looks at Touya who's glaring at her.

"What's going on with you two... and what does he mean you got knocked up? Ren got you pregnant?" Hana asks.

"No, I'm not pregnant..." Aimi replies with an irritated tone.

"Surprising... considering you're a slut." Touya retorted.

"That wasn't necessary..." Mika comments looking at Touya.

 "Why the hell would you say that?!" Aimi seethed.

"Yo... Touya. I don't know what's going on between you two but do this privately... Don't embarrass her." Eli implies.

"You don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Tsk... I bet you don't... Not like she ever tells her friends the truth..." He scoffs and then looks at Aimi. "Because if they really knew how you are they would have never been your friend." Touya adds.

"..." Aimi still looks at Touya irritated but with a sad look on her face.

"Touya... are you satisfied? Does insulting her make you feel good or something?" You ask slowly looking at him.

"What?" He squints at you.

"She came to me crying last night because she felt guilty. She was out all night looking for her dad... She felt guilty and she still does... you don't need to keep making her feel worse." You state.

"Okay? Still... She didn't even come home...-" Touya starts.

"Because I was scared to... I felt like I shouldn't come home... I felt like it was all my fault." Aimi sighs.

"That's because it is..." Touya replies.

"I know... I get it... I understa-" Aimi starts.

"I can't wait until you leave next month... dad will finally feel happier... I will feel happier... we all will. I'm so tired of your bullshit and stupid ass act..." Touya fumes. "You don't understand shit... I cried all night worried about dad... ALONE... you left me ALONE! I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE... OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS AIMI! AIMI, AIMI, AIMI!"

"..." Aimi's eyes widen and she stares at Touya with a blank expression on her face.

"You know... my mom died too... our mom died... and all we have left is dad.  All you do is treat him like shit. Never around for family dinner, never around for my sports events... you never act like a fucking sister or a fucking daughter. I bet your friends don't even know that." Touya pauses and clenches his fist. "You don't care about us." He continues. "WE ARE FUCKING FAMILY! FAMILY! BUT YOU TREAT US LIKE WE ARE NOTHING!"

"That's not true..." Aimi quietly replies.

"I don't care... I wish you would leave already... Actually... No... I wish I never even had a fucking sister to begin with..." Touya sighs walking away. Mika stares at Aimi and then looks down following behind Touya. You stand still watching Touya and Mika disappear in the distance. Touya sounded hurt when he mentioned his mom. His voice sounded wobbly and shredded. You look at Aimi who's zoned out and staring off into the distance. Hana stares at Aimi with a confused expression on her face. 

"Leave next month?" Hana questions looking at Aimi. Aimi's eyes widen and she turns to look at Hana. "You're leaving?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3.1K 73
Ballerina by day🩰 Delinquent by night🌙 She is proof that strong girls do exist. Fighting became one of her hobbies. She hated the corny ass nickna...
454 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...
75.4K 1.9K 175
Y/N Ackerman born in a wealthy rich branch, but not in a so happy lovable one, Y/N is also a stubborn and dense female. her will of fighting is most...
35.2K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...