BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 23

1.2K 60 19
By akisamede

You and Mitsuya stop at an aftercare. He walks in and greets the lady. You stand behind him feeling kind of nervous.

"TAKA!" A little girl shouts walking over to Mitsuya. Mitsuya smiles at the girl. She has short blond hair and pinkish purple eyes. 

"Big Bro." Another girl bubbles skipping over to Mitsuya. She has medium length hair that goes down past her shoulders a bit. Her hair is a pinkish blondish color and she has pinkish purple eyes. Now that you realize it Mitsuya and his sisters have really pretty genetics. They have pretty hair colors and eye colors. 

"They are my little sisters... Mana and Luna. Mana is the youngest." He gently places his hand on the blond-haired girl's head. "And Luna is the older one." He says motioning towards to the girl with pinkish blond hair. 

"So cute." You sooth smiling at them.

"Hi pretty lady." Luna says smiling and waving at you.

"Hi pretty lady." Mana mimicked.

"Hi." You smile back. Luna grabs your hand and starts examining your fingernails. Mana stands next to you staring up at you. So cute! You thought. Mitsuya chuckles and then sighs softly.

"Grab your stuff... we need to go home." He says motioning them to the backpacks and sweaters hung up on hooks.

After they put their sweaters and backpacks on, the four of you walk outside. 

"Lady can I hold your hand?" Luna asks grabbing your hand.

"Can I hold it too?" Mana asks grabbing your other hand.

"Yeah, you can." You softly answer. Mitsuya smiles at you. 

Once you get to their house, Luna pulls you with her and asks to braid your hair. You nod, letting her do so. Mana brings a few of her toys and places them down next to you.

"You have a lot of hair..." Luna comments.

"Luna leave her hair alone." Mitsuya sighs as he pulls out a pot.

"She said I can play with her hair." Luna pouts. 

"Lady... what's your name?" Mana asks.

"Uh... Yuki." You answer.

"Yuki?" Mana tilts her head to the side. You slowly nod. 

"Yuki is a pretty name." Luna comments.

"Yes pretty." Mana adds.

After Mitsuya finishes making dinner, the four of you sit down at a low legged table. Mana slowly eats while Luna scarfs down her food. Mitsuya furrows his eyebrows at Luna.

"Luna... slow down." He sighs. Luna looks up at Mitsuya with food on her cheeks. He drops his head down and sighs softly. "Hold on... let me get you a napkin." Mitsuya says getting up.

"Yuki... are you Big Bro's girlfriend?" Luna asks.

"Huh?" You slowly look at her confused. 

"Big Bro's girlfriend." Mana mimics. Mitsuya looks at you.

He hands Luna a napkin and sits down. 

"Wipe your face Luna." He motions. Luna picks up the napkin and wipes her face. 

"Taka... are you dating Yuki?" Luna asks pulling away the napkin from her face.

"No... we are just friends." Mitsuya says taking a bite of his food.

"Awh..." Luna whines.

"Awh..." Mana mimics. Mitsuya relaxes his eyes and looks at you. You look back at him. He looks away and continues to eat. 

After dinner Mitsuya gets them ready for bed. Luna didn't want to go to sleep, and Mana refused too. Mana ended up falling asleep anyways and right after Luna did too. You sit in the living room at the table doing your homework. Mitsuya quietly closes the door to the room his sisters are sleeping in and sits down next to you. 

"Doing homework?" He asks picking up one of his sister's toys. 

"Yeah... I'm doing all of my missing schoolwork from the days I wasn't at school." You reply.

"Oh. You're in grade 2, right?" Mitsuya asks. You nod. He nods along with you. You slowly look up at him. 

"Are you always taking care of your sisters?" You ask. 

"Yeah... for a while now. My mom is always working very late... so I take care of my sisters. I have been since I was little." He smiles looking down.

"It must be a lot of work..." You softly say looking down at your paper. He softly smiles, looking at you. "Thats admirable." You sooth, smiling down at your paper. You look up at him and notice him holding a stuffed toy crab.

"What is that? A brown crab?" You ask. Mitsuya chuckles and nods.

"Yeah... I thought this brown looked nice." He replies.

"Oh?" You tilt your head looking at the doll.

"Yeah." He moves the crab around in his hands as he examines it. "I actually made this." He adds. You look at the toy, wide eyed.

"Really?" You question. He nods. 

"When I was younger, we couldn't afford toys, so I made my sisters toys. I was pretty decent at sewing back then." Mitsuya chuckles putting the toy back down.

"You like to create things...? You're really good at doing so..." You comment. Mitsuya smiles at your compliment. "Are you going to use your talent for design in the future?" You ask. He nods.

"I want to." He softly says. 

"You should." You respond. He smiles at you making you smile. He tilts his head a bit to the side looking down at your lips and then back into your eyes. He has a soft look in his eyes. It's soothing. He leans towards you a bit, leaning his arm on his knee. You stare at him as he leans towards you. He stops inches from your face, staring down at your lips. He softly smiles and leans back a bit.

"Are you going to the festival tomorrow?" Mitsuya asks. You slowly nod. He sighs and looks forward. "I wish I can go but I can't."

"Why can't you?" You ask.

"I have to watch Luna and Mana... that's why." 

"Oh... You will go one day... Maybe not this one... but one of them." You comforted.

"Yeah..." He nods. "When I do go to one... will you come with me?" He asks. You smile and nod.

"If you want me to then yeah." You sooth. He smiles to your smile. 

"You have a pretty smile." He says softly. You blush a bit looking away and back at your paper. He still looks at you with a soft smile on his face. He gently pushes your hair that is weirdly braided to the side causing you to look back at him. "You should smile more... It looks good on you." He coos. You smile hard to his comment. He smiles more. He feels closer than before, but you don't notice much. He leans in closer towards you, inches from your face.

"Taka..." Mana sobs. Mitsuya pulls away and looks at Mana whose eyes are teary. 

"Mana... what happened?" He asks.

"Monsters... Wahhhh..." She cries. Your eyes soften from the small child. Mitsuya stands up and walks over towards Mana and hugs her. 

"I'm going to go home..." You say slowly getting up and putting your stuff into your bag.

"Uh... already?" Mitsuya questions in a panicked tone. You nod. "I wanted to measure you really quick..." Mitsuya adds looking up at you. 

"Oh..." You look towards the door and then back at Mitsuya. "Okay then... I will wait a little longer." He nods and grabs Mana's hand and takes her into the room. You stand still, holding your bag and waiting for Mitsuya. 

He walks out the door a few minutes later holding a note pad and measuring tapes. 

"I wanted to do this at the school, but I didn't want to interrupt you and Yasuda... she seemed really fond of you." He says walking around you, examining your body. He starts to measure you and writes down the measurements.

"Why do you want to measure me?" You ask.

"I wanted to make something for you to wear for the festival at school." He answers.

"What? The festival?" You question. He smiles and nods. "When?" You question.

"A couple of months from now... in November..." Mitsuya replies.

"The festival... where all the school clubs host something?" You question. Mitsuya nods. 

"Our club will be doing a fashion show in the auditorium... along with the other schools who will be coming to compete... " He continues. You slowly nod. 

"So... you want me to model an outfit for that day?" You ask. He nods, standing up straight and writing in the notepad.

"Why?" You ask looking at him with a surprised but confused look on your face. He smiles to your reaction.

"I think you're cute and you'll look good modeling for me... Why? You don't want to?" He asks wrapping the tape measure around your waist. You furrow your eyebrows thinking about it.

"Okay. I will do it then." You sigh. Mitsuya smiles again.

After leaving Mitsuya's house you head home, walking towards the bakery. When you turn the corner, you see Aimi sitting outside on the ground leaning against the bakery door.

"Aimi?" You look at her confused. She looks up at you with tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Aimi stands up and hugs you, shoving her face into your shoulder and starts to sob. "Aimi?" You slowly hug her back feeling puzzled. When you do, she starts to sob louder. 

The two of you sit in your living room. You sit on the couch staring at Aimi who's sitting at the other end of the couch, feeling confused.

"What happened?" You question. Aimi doesn't answer. She's looking down at the ground with a tired and sad look on her face. You tilt your head to the side trying to look her in the eyes. You move your head and body down enough to make her look at you. She slowly follows your eyes as you sit up.

"What happened?" You ask again.

"My father..." Aimi sighs.

"What about him?" You question. Aimi looks back down and sniffles again.

"He... wants me to move schools." She slowly says.

"Did you tell him no?" You ask. She slowly nods.

"He said he already got me signed up to another school... so I will be transferring there soon." She sniffles.

"Well... That's okay... Even if we don't go to the same school anymore... we can still see each other after school or on the weekends..." You comfort.

"No Yuki... we can't" Tears start to fill her eyes. She's shaking like she's trying to hold in her tears.

"What do you mean?" You slowly question with concern on your face.

"I'm transferring to a school in the United States." She blubbered. Your eyes widen when she says that and your heart drops.

"W... what?" Your eyes start to become glossy.

"I don't want to leave... I don't want-" She starts to sob uncontrollably loud. You frown looking at her. 

"Aimi..." Tears start to fall from your eyes. Yuki's feelings are pouring out again. A piece of you just broke. Memories of Yuki and Aimi flood your mind. When Yuki and Aimi were kids and all the sweet and memorable moments start to play in your head. You scootch over towards her and hug her tightly. 

"I should have worked harder... He kept warning me, but I never thought he would actually make me move across the world..." Aimi sobs into your arm. "He probably hates me... Ever since my mom passed away, he's always been hard on me. I would lash out at him and treat him like shit, and he would cry and yell at me back... Touya would always ask me to stop and try and understand him..." Aimi sobs. 

"When he told me that I was transferring schools... I got upset and told him to kill himself... He cried saying he can't control me anymore... that's why he's sending me to a boarding school." She starts to shake, and her words start to sound wobbly. "He said he failed my mom... that he sucks as a father and wishes he had died in the accident instead of my mom... and that maybe I would have actually been happier with her as the single parent instead of him." Your eyes widen after she said that. 

"My heart dropped when he said that... He left the house without his car, and I don't know where he went... Touya and I ran around looking for him because we got scared he would do something harsh..." She wept. "We couldn't find him... and Touya yelled at me... saying I was a horrible and selfish person." She wailed. Your eyes dim as she said that.

"Touya said that he hates me... and if dad ends up actually hurting himself then... he will never forgive me again..." Aimi stops crying and goes quiet. "I hate myself... now everyone hates me too... I just hope my dad is okay..." Aimi sniffles. You hold onto her as she quietly sobs into your arm. You don't know what to do but you felt sympathy for her. You hug her even tighter.

"It's okay... I understand." You softly say. "I... completely understand." You repeat. Memories of Yuki and her grandfather arguing rush though your head. You sigh and you close your eyes still holding onto Aimi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
16.4K 817 27
-𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -toman's favorite privately hired assassin knows nothing but bullets and blood. However, when she's...
9.8K 225 1
❝ 𝘋𝘶𝘥𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘫𝘰𝘣? ❞ -What would happen when a supposed to be calm and peaceful morning was ru...
1.1M 49.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...