Prey On | COD reader x Ghost...

By Natirka

The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37

18.

9.7K 256 120
By Natirka

Warning: Stalking and Harassment (Violence)

Something grabbed me by my head, I was yanked back roughly, ripping some of my hair in the proces. I screamed out in pain as a hand covered my mouth, I kicked at the persons legs, scratching at his arms. More cuts were formed as I was dragged out deeper through the forest. Soaps hoodie must have fallen off of my shoulders somewhere on the way.

"I told you you would regret it!"

A harsh voice spoke into my ear, my mind couldn't comprehend what they were saying. I tried to land a hit on the person but to no avail, I was too panicked, I wasn't thinking, only trying to prevail.

"Whores like you never listen! Fuck-!"

I bit their hand, my teeth sinking into their flesh as much as the force could let them. Iron laced my taste buds as the hand was ripped from my mouth.

"You bitch!"

Their voice echoed in my head as I fell onto my hands and knees, I got kicked in my stomach making me fall to the ground. I held onto it and tried to move away. When I had the chance, I grabbed the person by their leg, pulling on it with all my strength making them fall.

I got up and tried to get away only to get tackled to the ground. Of course this has to happen when I am drunk.

I tried to get out of their grasp, wiggle my way out anything, but they were too strong. I was pissed at that point, the alcohol clouding my judgment. I can fight so why. Why do I need saving all the time!

I stopped trashing around and waited for what they would do, preserving my energy. I was grabbed by the throat, I couldn't breath. They were choking me? My body moved on it's own, I was close to passing out.

I gasped for air as the burning in my lungs became more apparent, I was turned around now laying on my back.

"Fucker."

I grabbed the air greedily into my lungs, there was someone sitting on my chest making me cough.

"You should have accepted or left the military when I was still merciful. I told you before. Sluts get what they are worth."

I didn't understand, my brain was dull for a moment but it felt like eternity. The person got off of me standing above my laying form, they motioned something I couldn't make out.

"Let's see how quick of a learner you really are."

Someone else was there, another big blur, suddenly my body felt even weaker. I could hear a thud, a buckle... a belt? Hands touched my legs, it made me want to puke.

They moved my shirt up slightly, the cold wind touching my newly formed bruises and cuts. I tried to kick them but they held my ankles to the ground.

"This won't help you much."

I felt too tired to scream or even speak, as much as I wanted to. I prayed for König to find me again. That he had heard my scream, that he would recognize that it's me.

Expecting the pain, I cried silently, tears fell from my eyes.

But nothing happened.

Silence.

No.

The pressure from my hands and legs were gone. I listened closely.

I heard thumping.

My heart?

No.

Something else.

The thumping became clearer as did my vision.

I looked up, the blur taking form. Not one, but two.

A fist moving up and down creating the sickening sound, a small cry was heard underneath the figure.

Their back facing me, their clothes black and... Ah.

Ghost.

Did he follow me? Did he save me?

My eyes darted to another figure, the mohawk hair cut let me guess who it was immediately.

Soap.

He was holding someone, another man. He was yelling out words that were incoherent to me, he pressed him against the tree roughly.

Did they both... follow me? Why? Oh. Right. I ran away from them. Scared of what might happen if they knew the truth, the sick orders I had been given. Did they wanted to make sure I was fine? That I came to the tent unscathed? But I didn't.

I didn't notice when he had moved but, Ghost was now right next to me, picking me up bridal style. He was speaking, I could finally hear his rough and unnerved voice.

"You can rest now, Y/N."

I simply closed my eyes as he hugged me closer to him.

"This is your last day here."

It sounded like a lullaby, like a sweet song ringing in my ears as I fell asleep.

This was the first time he had carried me like this.

---
END OF WARNING
---

I woke up, the cold feeling spread through my body. I looked around my eyes landing on the figure sitting next to me. The skull mask was the only feature visible in the dark.

"Ouch!"

I winced in pain as something pinched me in the arm.

"Don't move."

Ghost was putting bandages around my arm. Why was he doing this? Wasn't it easier to take me to the infirmary?

"I'm not listening to you."

I was going to get up but something pressed me into the mattress by my shoulder. He wasn't wearing gloves, I could feel his warm hand against my cold skin.

"You will listen."

His voice was threatening, was he trying to scare me?

"You promised you would be good to me, Riley."

Suddenly he halted everything he was doing, I guessed his eyes looked into mine. Although it was hard to tell in the dark. How did he see anything?

"You lied."

Instead of the sad, hopeless voice I was meant to do, I sounded empty, like I didn't care.

"I'm sorry."

I widened my eyes at the words. Did Ghost just say sorry? I must be dreaming right?

"Then act like it."

The words left my mouth without much thought and I waited for his reaction. This moment stretched out for forever, making me regret the drunken state I lead myself to become.

When he finally moved, he brought his balaclava above his lips. I could barely make them out. He then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Is that good enough?"

He whispered, his hot breath hitting my lips making my heart beat faster. I wanted to see how far I can push him.

"No."

"No?"

"I want a real kiss."

He moved away, bringing his mask back down.

"You should rest."

He started to get up.

"You said you would stay with me."

He didn't stop.

"König would never leave me like that."

I felt bad for saying it, but it was the truth.

"The Colonel, huh?"

He turned around, a small lamp in his hand.

"Have you agreed to join him?"

I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you joining KorTac. Y/N."

It sounded more like a statement then a question, it reminded me. I did tell them that KorTac was interested in me. Was it on his mind ever since?

"I- No. I haven't made my decision yet."

He came back with the light in hand, setting it down next to the bed. His hand reached for my head, pressing his palm against my forehead.

"You don't have a fever, that's good."

"What happened too. . . You know."

"They have been kicked out. They will never bother you again. I made sure of it."

I nodded my head, reminding myself of how Ghost was beating the guy into a pulp. I reached out for his hand, inspecting his knuckles and fingers, checking for any injuries.

---

He didn't say anything, just watched what she was doing. Was she making sure he didn't get hurt? Was she worried about his well being? This was sweet. It felt good.

"I'm fine. You should worry about yourself."

"I have you too worry about me. Someone has to think of you, Simon."

He swore his heart skipped a beat when she said this.

"That might get you killed."

"You can't die twice."

What was she saying? She died before? That's why her files were so hard to get a hold of, she must have changed her identity.

His hand held hers, he needed to think straight. She might have sobered up but she was still drunk. He can get information, but that's all.

"Are you okay?"

Why is she asking him that, she is the one who got hurt. Why would it matter whether he is fine or not?

"Here."

She scooted away, making more space on the bed.

"It helped last time."

She wants him to lay down? Okay. If she is letting him, then it isn't wrong, right? It's not like he is touching her.

"How drunk are you?"

"I just drank maybe, 3 beers?"

He laid down next to her, taking up most of the space, she was so small.

"That's all?"

"There was some other alcohol, but I can't remember how much of it I drank."

---

Should I mess with him? I really want too. They are always in charge so what if I push them around a little.

"Riley."

His eyes didn't leave me for a second, so I placed my hand on his shoulder. Slowly moving it down onto his biceps, feeling his muscles. He was jacked, I wish I could see what's under that shirt.

"Do you train a lot?"

He didn't say anything and I moved from his arm to his chest. I could feel his abs through the thin fabric, it was definitely something he could be proud of. My hand moved lower to the edge of his shirt, that's when he grabbed my arm.

"Don't."

His voice came out shaky, he was holding his breath.

"Don't what?"

"You don't know what you are doing."

I couldn't help but smile.

"I don't? Are you sure?"

"Y/n."

"Yes? Simon?"

His arm wrapped around my waist, bringing me close to him.

"You are drunk."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

"Both."

Word count: 1563

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 170 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
787K 19.4K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
45.7K 783 12
Ghost x reader! Will contain a lot of fluff and smut 🤭 This is all based on my vibe. I don't know a lot about the lore of call of duty so I just go...
153K 5K 38
FAIR WARNING: I am in the process of editing and rewriting chapters to flow more smoothly. This is a homosexual Call of Duty Modern Warfare fanfictio...