Carter's Savior

Door danny_manny

Carter Jafir, son of Dieter and Crispin. He is in line to be the Alpha of the most feared werewolf pack on th... Meer

Authors Note
Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Patreon!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Sean's Sacrifice
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty--Epilogue
Authors Note

Eighteen

14.1K 488 128
Door danny_manny

Sloan's POV

Today was going to be long. Hard and exhausting. 

Carter and I had a full schedule ahead of us and it was daunting. We hadn't done much since being here and honestly, I was becoming pretty lazy. But I was lazy with Carter and that didn't bother me in the slightest. 

But it was now 9 a.m., which was the earliest either of us had gotten up in a long time. My body was slowly becoming stiff and achy from sleeping on the couch and Carter lying on top of me. Carter, I don't mind. But the couch, I do. I don't know how much longer I can take sleeping there. I missed having room to roll over and sleeping on a bunch of pillows. 

I was already dressed, waiting for Carter to get done. Our first stop was a haircut, then phone shopping, and then Rena and Danielle were coming over tonight. Which meant I wouldn't be seeing Carter for however long they talked. 

And I didn't like it. 

Not the fact that they were talking but the fact I couldn't see him. I'd seen him 24/7 the last few weeks, and spending a few hours apart was going to wreck me. I know it. Especially going all that time without touching him now that I know what he feels like. 

I might die.

Carter came jumping down the stairs. Literally. He jumped every two steps and I sat there and watched him amused, and also hoping that he didn't fall and break something. He was wearing another one of my sweaters and a pair of jeans. Which made me think this phone trip may turn into a full shopping trip to get Carter some more clothes.

I stood from the couch and he met my eyes and smiled widely at me. His face lit up at seeing me. Something I don't think I'd get used to. Seeing Carter so happy to see me. His eyes trailed my body and I felt myself heat up. In more ways than one. 

I was wearing a black knit sweater and slim-fit jeans. Which showed off my muscular legs, and the sweater fitting and showing my sculpted upper body. 

'You look good, as always.' He signed it so fast that I almost missed it completely. He just complimented me. 

And there goes me being flaccid. 

He turned around quickly, so I wouldn't notice how his cheeks slightly heated up. He slid on his shoes and was out the door before I could respond and say thank you. I followed behind him with a smile plastered on my face. I locked up the house and saw that Carter was sitting in the passenger seat of my car already. Good, because there's no way in hell he's driving. Not because he's a bad driver, but because I like him sitting next to me while I do it.

Passenger princess style.

I wonder how'd he feel if I called him that? I kind of want to find out. 

I got in the car quickly and immediately started blasting the heat. It was getting colder by the day, winter was near. Which also meant the annual Mickaya and Romanoff vacation was also near. Every three years our families go on vacation together to some random place. This time they wanted to go to the mountains. More cold. 

I had told my dads at the beginning of the year that it was something I didn't mind attending. But now knowing everything, especially with Carter...I don't know if I could. I'd have to talk with him about it at some point. But not now. Today had enough problems on its own.

"I'm way too excited for this freshen-up. I need this mess gone." I wanted to tease Carter about the compliment but I thought it best to stay silent. I knew it was hard for him to say it, so I didn't want him to feel weird about it. 

Carter groaned and rolled his eyes at me. 'I hate it when you call it that. It's called a cut. Not freshen up. Goddess, you're so white sometimes.' 

"I'm not that white."

'You're 75% white, that is very white.' He chuckled softly and he leaned over closer to me. I don't even think he noticed he was doing it. But I did.

"Well, you 50% too." I reminded him and he gave me a look of disgust and I laughed at him.

'Please, don't remind me. I refuse to acknowledge it.' He was now leaning across the middle console and our arms were pressed up against each other. The action is innocent but my dick does not agree.

'Plus, I look like a full black man. I don't think that part matters much.' He shrugged lightly. I felt the air starting to get warm around us, and I hated that it meant our conversation was coming to an end. Knowing I wouldn't be able to see Carter's sign.

"All of your parts matter to me." I didn't mean to sound sappy or make it sound so intense but as I looked at Carter and I saw his eyes fill with adoration towards me, I decided I did mean it. 

My eyes flickered from his to his lips and my dick twitched. Urging me forward and to press against them. They were right there. So close. But was Carter ready for that? Was I ready for that? To step into that side of our relationship when we just became something, something good?

I don't know.

'We should go before we are late.' Carter signed pulling me from his lips which I was grateful for. Plus I wouldn't want our first kiss in the car anyway. I wanted it to be somewhere special.

I slowly sat up and Carter leaned back over into his seat. Once I started driving, Carter leaned his hand over to grab mine and interlock our fingers. We rode in comfortable silence and nothing but the soft hum of the car rested on us. It was peaceful. It was perfect.

I got to the shop and I was thankful that I called and made an appointment because the parking lot was full and the inside was fuller. They started working on us at the same time and they had us sit across from each other. But what I didn't expect was that watching Carter get a haircut would give me the biggest boner.

It was the way his head hung to the side and muscles and veins were straining against the skin. Then that overwhelming thought came back, of what he would taste like there. But now as I watched new questions filled my mind.

Where did he like to be touched? What words could I say that would leave him begging for me? Did he look at me and wonder the same thing?

We made eye contact and he smiled at me, but only for a moment before he raised an eyebrow at me and there was concern in his eyes.

'Are you okay?' He signed, moving his hand from underneath the apron.

'Yeah, I'm good.' I'd never been more thankful for sign language than I am now. I'm sure that if I were to speak my voice would come out choked and raw.

'Then why are you looking at me like that?' I debated lying. Telling him I was just in deep thought and I meant nothing about it. But I was feeling bold now. I had no idea where this confidence came from but I wanted to see how he would react to it. 

'How am I looking at you?' I kept my gaze firm on him, unwavering. I needed him to know that I was serious before I told him.

'Like you want to beat me up.' I chuckled softly knowing he was partly right. I did want to beat him up, just not in the way he was thinking.

'No, I don't want to do that.'

'Then what is it? You're worrying me. Do we need to leave?' My heart warmed at the notion. At the feeling of him worrying for me, and trusting me. Trusting that if I sensed something wrong, I'd done it. He'd just follow my lead. 

It made my dick even harder against my zipper.

'Do you really want to know?' I was stalling at this point. But I also wanted to make sure that he understood the gravity of what I was about to tell him. Because it could change everything between us.

'Yes, I do.' Carter gave a small smile and I wish I could return it. But right now my mind was flooded with graphic images of him and me together. It was a fog of lust and need and I was unable to think of anything else. And I knew it would only get worse over time.

'I was thinking about you. And how you'd like to be touched.' Carter's eyes went wide and his lips parted slightly. Any other time I would have found the action adorable but there was a tension developing between us and I wanted to bathe in it.

I could see his breathing picking up beneath the apron. I could almost hear his heart pounding against his chest. 

'Would you like it rough, or soft? I wondered how your skin would taste against my tongue. Would you taste as sweet as you look?' I don't know why I kept going but I did. Which didn't help my hard problem between my legs. No, quite the opposite. It was making things worse. I could feel myself slowly start to leak. I just know if I took a peek I'd be bright red and throbbing.

"Alright, you're all done." The barber spoke pulling me from my bubble with Carter. I was thankful that my jeans had some give-in around my crotch area. So as he took my apron off it wasn't noticeable how incredibly hard I was.

I looked over to Carter whose barber was almost done too. But Carter was looking at me and there was fire in his eyes. He had to look up at me from the way he was sitting and that turned me on even more. He looked so innocent and sweet this way. I wondered if his face would still look the same if my dick filled his mouth. I had to bite back a groan just from the thought.

"I'll be in the car," I told him quickly before walking to the front to pay for both our haircuts. I needed space from him. Time to think about whatever is happening between us. The sexual electricity that's buzzing between us. 

Once in the car, I felt like I was able to breathe. But barely. My dick was painfully pressed against my zipper and I've never needed a release as much as I do now. I knew there was only one option, but did I have enough time? Could I play it off? I couldn't think about it. I just had to do it. 

I leaned over to the glove box and grabbed a pair of tissues. And as I did that I began to fumble with my jeans zipper and underwear. It took a moment but I pulled my aching dick out and I was right. It was an angry red, and throbbing heavily already in my hand. I had never seen myself make so much precum in my life. I didn't need lube or lotion, my entire dick was wet and it was my making.

Thank the goddess for deeply tinted windows. I gripped my shaft hard and gave it a firm squeeze which caused a groan out of me. Something I've never done before. I'd never been this sensitive to touch. And it was all Carter's doing. 

I began to stroke myself with all my strength and speed. So much so it started to hurt. But the slight twinge of pain and the overwhelming pleasure I felt was the perfect mix. I imagined Carter was in the seat next to me. Watching me get off to him. I imagined his face holding that slight red, and his thick lips were parted open and freshly wet from his tongue swiping over them. I imagine him sitting with his legs wide open and his hands gripping his thighs to keep himself from grabbing me.

And those eyes...fuck, those eyes were glued to my dick as I stroked myself. 

I came so hard and so fast that I almost didn't catch myself. But I did. The tissue was now covered in cum, and my legs shook as I continued to shoot out. And a deep, guttural, growl left my lips as the best orgasm I've ever had overtook me. My vision went black and all I saw were stars. Euphoria hit me like a truck and I was floating on air. 

If that's what it felt like with my hand, I can't imagine what it'll feel like with him. 

I let myself recover but only for a second. I cleaned myself up and tucked myself away. I rolled down the windows to let my scent out. And I even took out a new air freshener to hand on the rearview mirror. 

All of these feelings were becoming too overwhelming. I've never lacked self-control, I pride myself on it. But I lost it. And lost it quickly. And Carter had nothing to do with it. All I did was look at him and all hope was lost. It will be worse in the house. There's nowhere for me to run, or for a private moment to relieve myself and him not be there and hear it.

'I can't believe you.' Loren's voice flooded my ears, making me inwardly groan. I was already embarrassed, but his comments made it worse. 

'Loren, please. Not now.'

'You did not even try to calm yourself down.' At first, I thought he was just lecturing me, but then I heard a bit of amusement in his tone and I relaxed.

'You would have done the same if it was Theodore.'

'No. I wouldn't have wasted my seed. I would have given it to him.' I gagged at his statement.

'Don't call it a seed. That's gross.' 

'That's what it is.' Loren shrugged and pushed himself back in my mind.

It was then I was finally able to understand what I had just done. And who for. Before now, I've never touched myself to the thought of him. Which in itself is strange, but I never did. Of course, Carter is beautiful and I look at him and I'm in awe but I never...felt this way before. 

It wasn't the kind of relationship I was yearning for with him. I mean, yes I thought about it. And I knew that if we were mates it would happen, but I wasn't thinking about it. I was fine with our cuddles and conversations. Our soft touches led to nothing. I was okay with it. More than okay.

Now, I'm not. 

Something inside me has awakened and it's burning me alive. The softest touches make me want to do more...I need more. I can no longer hold him and do not want to explore his body or see him in a way no one else will again. I need to see him unfold before me in a way he's never done before. Now it's in the forefront of my mind and there is no escaping it. And I don't think I want to.

I just don't know if Carter feels the same way. 

I could ask, but I feel that will ruin the romance and the spontaneity of it all. Or maybe I'm just prolonging because I am scared to hear his response and get rejected. Or maybe it's both.

Goddess, I'm all turned around.

 The passenger door was slammed shut and I was pulled from my thoughts. Carter was buckling up and he smiled at me, and I was in a state of shock. He always looked good. Truly. But this, him with his fresh cut and the confidence that's flowing from him at the same time...it was waking me up again.

'Do you like it?' Carter signed as he noticed I was staring at his haircut.

"Yeah, you look amazing as always." I cleared my throat and finally got my body to move in the way that I wanted. I waited for Carter to show any indication that he could tell what I just did, but he seemed impassive.

'Next stop, phone, right?' I swallowed deeply and then I nodded. 

I needed to focus. Get through this day and I will worry about my new desires another time. 

He can't smell it though...right?

________________________________________________________________________________

SPECIAL LITTLE UPDATE! I hope you enjoyyyy

Just a wee bit of smut for you. Nothing crazy. It's here to hold you over until we really start to get to the good stuff between Carter and Sloan. But the way things are progressing between them, I'm thinking it's soon. 

LOL I'm talking as if I don't already know. 

Let me know your thoughts!

Comment, vote, and follow!

Until the next...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

377K 14.9K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
1M 38.2K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
15.3K 659 22
Previously known as "Alpha Damian (boyxboy)" /Werewolf/Romance/Love Triangle/Gay/ [bxb] Alec has been angry ever since the death of his father. Two y...
4.8M 168K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...