Bond of Stone ~ A Loki x OC S...

By ren1014

"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 34

649 21 3
By ren1014

*A year and some months later*

Rhi steps out of the shower and quickly wraps herself in a robe before walking out to the living room where the news is on the television.

"Breaking news this morning. A body was found in an alleyway near the QP Pub in Bucharest. This being the latest victim of the mysterious female vigilante, dubbed by the media as the Vengeful Vixen. She is mostly known for only attacking men with a history of sexual violence."

Rhi cringes internally. Seriously? The Vengeful Vixen?

"Sources say she was an agent of the organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D., and a known associate of the Avengers. We reached out for comment, but have yet to hear back..."

"Ugh, turn that crap off."

She then walks over to the kitchen area to pour a herself some coffee, as she hears the tv being clicked off.

"I know it's you."

"I don't know what your talking about." She says innocently.

"Cut the crap, Rhi." She looks up from her coffee at Pietro, who, since he was still on the run, had now died his silver hair a dark brown and grown out his beard a bit.

"Ok, fine you caught me." She mockingly puts her hands in the air and chuckles.

"You can't keep doing this, you know."

She walks over to him, wraps her arms his neck, and starts playing with his hair. "Aw, are you worried about me."

"I'm serious, Rhi." She rolls her eyes and walks over to the cabinet pulling out a bottle of vodka to pour herself a shot. "It's like 9am."

"So?" She looks up after taking a shot to see him looking at her with concern. "What's your problem?"

"My problem, is your behavior." Rhi scoffs. "It's self destructive, impulsive, and reckless. You keep this up, you're going to wind up dead."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with my self destructive behavior when you were fucking me last night." She takes another shot of the vodka and heads back to the bedroom to collect her things.

Pietro follows behind her and leans against the door frame. "What are you doing?"

"Getting me and my "self destructive behavior" out of here."

He sighs. "You don't have to go." She doesn't respond so he walks up to her from behind and wraps his arms around her. "Stay...please."

She turns around to face him. "I already told you when we met up last night, that this was only going to be a one time thing."

"It doesn't have to be." He gently cups hers face and leans in to kiss her but she pulls away.

"I can't." She whispers.

"You don't have to do this alone, let me help you." He pleads.

"I've been doing just fine on my own."

"You call this, fine?" Pietro grabs her arm and pushes up her sleeve revealing the scars on her arm. "What do you think Loki would say if he knew you were doing this to yourself?"

She snatches her arm back and places the illusion over them and sighs. "This is the only way I can feel anything anymore. Otherwise...I'm just numb." Using her magic she finishes packing away her things, changes her clothes, and starts walking towards the door.

"Rhi, wait..." She doesn't say anything and walks past him but he zooms in front of her before she reaches the door. "Please. At least stay for a few more days."

She smiles sadly at him, "Goodbye, Pietro,"and teleports out of his apartment in Bucharest to a place she had hidden just outside of London.

*  *  *

Rhi finishes her drink and follows a group of men out of the bar, who were stalking behind a young woman.

Using her magic, she quickly changes into her "vigilante outfit", which consisted of black shorts, knee high boots, fingerless gloves, and a long hooded jacket, and placed and illusion over herself to stay hidden.

"Come on, baby."

"Yeah, how about a little kiss."

"Leave me alone!"

*smack*

"You're going to pay for that, you little bitch!"

"Didn't you hear the young lady?" Rhi says and she removes her illusion and steps into the alley. "She said to leave her alone."

"Why don't you just mind your business."

She chuckles darkly as she steps closer to them. "Men like you are my business."

As the men turn their attention towards her, Rhi looks over to the young woman who was on the ground, and uses her magic to help her up and fix her torn clothing. "Go! Get out of here!"

"Thank you!" She quickly says and runs off.

"You think you can handle us sweetheart?"

"Yeah, four against one hardly seems fair."

"Taking on multiple partners at once, isn't usually my thing." Her eyes and hands start to glow as she pulls out her knives. "But, I think I can manage."

* * *

Rhi watched as the hot water of the shower washed the blood off her skin and down the drain. Sighing as she feels the adrenaline high from her latest encounter fading away, Rhi contemplates her next move.

She hoped out of the shower and checked the clock. It was only a little after midnight, which meant there was still some time to go out. So, she quickly changes into a small black dress, paired with some emerald heels, and simple makeup.

At the club, she ends up catching the attention of someone, so she invites him over to dance with her.

He wraps his arms around her and leans in her ear. "My name's Evan, what's yours?"

"Riley." She smiles

"Well, Riley. I gave myself two minutes to come over and introduce myself. What do you want to do with the remaining the minute and fifty-five seconds?"

Rhi had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep herself from laughing.

Is this guy for real? That was seriously the worst pick up line ever.

"I have an idea." She says as she leads him into a supply closet towards the back of the club.

Once she closes the door, Evan pushes her up against the door and slams his lips on hers as he pulls himself out of his pants. Rhi pulls her lips away momentarily to lick the palm of her hand and grab him so she can guide him into her.

He groans as he thrust hard into her. "Fuck, you're so tight."

After a couple of thrusts, Rhi could tell he wasn't going to be able to satisfy her so she pushes him off of her and shoves him to the other side of the closet. Dropping to her knees, she takes him in her mouth and works him over until he finishes.

Rhi then pulls him out of her mouth and spits his cum off to the side before standing back up and fixing her dress.

"Wow, that was-"

"Yeah yeah." She waves her hand over him to put him to sleep and then heads out of the club, wincing slightly at the sun, now rising in the sky.

Back at her place, Rhi kicks off her shoes and goes into the kitchen to grab some water when she senses something off.

She quickly conjures a knife and throws it into the direction of the presence she felt but then uses her magic to quickly stop the knife before it hits the person.

"Guess I should've knocked." Thor says with a slightly worried expression on his face.

"You think?"  She makes the knife disappear and walks towards him to give him a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I need your help. Father is missing."

************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.4K 30
"𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒔𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏." "𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒂, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓." _...
100K 2.8K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
118K 2.8K 49
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN ENTERED IN THE 2021 WATTY AWARDS!* Soulmates... Everyone has one. Whether you feel the connection by touching them, by seeing th...
357K 10.7K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...