Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.28

857 43 4
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "Rab Ka Shukrana"

NEXT MORNING

Advik just wake up he feels weight on him. He rubbed his eyes with one hand and open his eyes.

His eyes landed on Niyati's morning face. Which is look like a baby face. Her Mouth is open with pout on her lips. Her hair is blocking her view. Advik softly removed her hairs to not wake her up. He start admiring her. Then he notice that they both are cuddling. Niyati's hand is wrapped around his waist and her breath is hitting on Advik's neck.

Advik hold her cheek between his one finger and thumb then mumbled.

"CUTE."

Niyati start moving to find peace and burned her head in his neck as his action is disturbing her sleep. Advik pressed his lips together while looking at her cute face.

Now Advik is not able to sleep so he removed her face from his neck and start counting her pimples.

Advik:- "1...2...3...4"

4 Pimples not bad. She must be caring about her skin.

He was still trying to find more pimples Then he notice one mole on her right side of jaw. He start caressing her mole and said:-

"Beautiful."

"You are very lucky that you are able to stay with her 24*7." He said like her mole will answered him.

ARE YOU DUMB ADVIK?- His inner voice mocked him.

"Why?"- He asked to his inner voice.

"Why are talking with her mole?"

"I was just.... "

"YOU ARE MENTAL ADVIK."

"Shut up ok. I can do anything she is mine. So just go away from here."

"Yes yes. You Love sick puppy."

"Yes, I'm so what?"

"You are stupid."

Advik come out from his thoughts when he heard alarm. He quickly off the Alarm.

Niyati start rubbing her eyes. Advik close his eyes like he was not counting her pimples some time ago.

NIYATI'S POV

I smiled in my sleep because it's so comfy. I don't want to wake up but after some time finally I opened my eyes and looked at my surrounds. Then I remembered I was sleeping in theatre.

I moved my face to left side and there my breath stucked in my throat. Advik's face is just some inches away from me. He was sleeping. I take my time to stare at him. I notice his undone beard.

I touched his cheek with my one finger I felt tricky. I giggled. I start rubbing his cheeks slowly.

After sometime I looked at watch thank God that it's just 5in the morning so may be everyone must be in their room.

I looked at him last time. I smiled while looking at him then bring his hand near my lips and kissed on that softly then mumbled.

"Good Morning Mr.Billu."

She said and again kissed his hand then go away from there to guest room.

As Divya is staying with Varun so Niyati is alone in guest room.

As Niyati go from there and Advik smiled and caressed his hand when she just kissed. And mumbled.

"Good Morning Ms.Hippo."

He giggles and go from there to his room.

IN KITCHEN

It's 8 o'clock Niyati madam just wake up. She come to kitchen there Divya and Neelam aunty are making break fast. She hugged Divya from back and rested her head on her shoulder and said

Niyati:-"Good Morning Dida."

Divya smiled and kissed on her cheek then replied.

Divya:- "Good Morning, Chhoti."

Niyati go to Neelam and greet her also.

Niyati:- "Good Morning Aunty."

She said Neelam looked at her but didn't replied her and moved her head.

Niyati:- "What happened Aunty?"

Neelam:- "No, morning hug for Aunty, bas rukha sukha Good morning nhi chahiye hme."

She said and act like she is angry. Both sisters laughed softly. Niyati hugged her and again greet her.

Niyati:- "Good Morning My pyari Aunty."

Neelam laughed and kissed on her cheek.

Neeelam:- "Good Morning beta."

They all are talking when Suresh come in with Varun. When Varun saw Divya he start giving her flying kisses from far. Divya widened her eyes and looked down while biting her lips.

Suresh:- "Good Morning."

He said but Niyati suddenly replied.

Niyati:- "Our Neelam aunty don't like rukha sukha good morning. She wants hugs in greeting. Right Aunty?"

Niyati said and looked at her with teasing smile. Neelam slapped her back softly and mumbled.

Neelam:- "Besharam."

Varun took blessing from her mom and hugged Divya.

Varun:- "Good Morning,Divu."

He said and kissed her forehead. His parents smiled at them. Niyati patted Suresh's back he raised his eyebrow in question. Niyati pushed him softly toward his wife. Suresh hugged his wife while glaring at Niyati but she giggled in return.

Advik just come there and saw 2 couples are hugging at each other and Niyati is laughing while looking at his dad. One naughty idea come in his mind he stand behind Niyati and hold her by her waist and start spinning her. Because of sudden action Niyati start shouting.

Niyati:- "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. EARTHQUAKE. "

Advik make her stand and start laughing like a mad man. Not to controlling more all of them start laughing at her. Niyati glared at Advik and shout.

Niyati :- "I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. MR.BILLU."

Advik laughed more and start running to save his self from his lioness. The laughter voice echo in there house.

Niyati somehow catch him and twist his ear.

Advik:- "It's hurting Hippo."

Niyati leave his ear and said strictly.

Niyati:- "Don't you ever dare..."

She was about say something but Advik come near her ear and said in his smooth voice.

Advik :- "Good Morning my little one."

He said and softly bite her ear then licked that place one time before kissing there and said.

Advik:- "YOUR EAR IS RED MS.SHARMA."

He said and start going towards downstairs while smiling. Niyati is still frozen she remembered how she bit and kissed him on his ear that day. She bit her lips and mumbled.

Niyati:- "PAGAL."

AFTER BREAKFAST

They all are sitting on hall Divya and Varun's marriage date got fixed which is after 2 month. They all are very happy. And Varun start acting like a mad man.

Varun:- "HEY DID YOU HEAR THAT. FINALLY I AM GOING TO MAKE HER MINE. FINALLY I CAN CALL HER MY WIFE AFTER 2 MONTHS."

He said like no one knows that their marriage got fixed but they all just smile as they know how much they both waited for this moments.

After sometime Suresh said in serious tone.

Suresh:- "Advik as now marriage date is fixed so I want to wrapped my work which is still pending in Mumbai."

Advik knows now what is about to come.

Suresh:- "You go there with Om and Vansh and complete that works. I will asked for permission from college."

Advik nodded and closed his eyes because he don't want to leave Niyati and he is ready to give her princess treatment which he was preparing form 3 or 4 days but now he can't.

Advik:- "When?"

Suresh:- "Tomorrow evening. "

Advik again nodded because he knows that he had to go there.

Suresh:- "You need to stay there more than 1 month as there is lots of work."

As Advik heard that he shout and stands up.

Advik:- "WHAT 1 MONTH?"

Suresh:- "Yes, do you have any problem?"

In matter of work Suresh is always stick.

Advik:- "I...I mean we 3 can't take that much leaves from college."

Suresh:- "You can. because If I don't forget you 3 have to find placement. So, I am giving you placement there. So go and complete that works."

(I hope you guys remembered that Advik and his friends are in MBA first year. And Advik is doing Music classes where he and Niyati is together. I know placement don't need in 1 year but in 2 year of masters But it's fictional so itna to chalta he so chill.....)

Advik just nodded because he knows they have to find placement. But he just can't think about living with out Niyati. He is habitual of her. He slowly turned toward Niyati and saw there is no expression on her face. Her face is blank.

AT EVENING

Niyati come to terrace and stand there. Advik come there and stand by her right side.

Niyati didn't looked at his side. It's not like she don't want him to go but she was thinking how can she lives without his teasing, without his care.

She was thinking all this then suddenly Advik spoke very slowly.

Advik:- "I don't want to go."

Finally Niyati turned to him and said.

Niyati:- "Uncle needs your help in his work."

Advik:- "But I need you. I don't want separation between us now Niyati. Those 5 years are enough for us. Now I want to spend my all time with you."

Niyati is feeling happy that Advik told her his true feelings without any shuttering.

She knows that they both want each other but they have long way to go. Their dreams, their passion, Their secure future this is the perfect time to build future and complete their dreams. In those process they need to stay strong and they have to support each other. Sometime they have to stay without each other presence to archive something, to fulfill their dreams.

Advik also knows all these but still he don't want to leave her. He finally able to find her now there is no way that he will let her go.

Niyati cupped his face in her hands and said.

Niyati:- "You have to go Advik and I will be waiting for you just like in these 5 years. Go and make Suresh uncle proud on his son. Sirf 1 mahine ki hi to bat he fir tum vapis aa jaoge."

Advik:- "But..."

Niyati:- "Don't you trust me that I can wait for you."

Advik:- "I do, but I can't trust on my self, I don't know how will I live with out you."

Niyati:- "We have phones right pagal. We will talk daily in morning, in afternoon, in evening, in night, in midnight.."

Advik:- "MIDNIGHT? What types of talks we will do in midnight."

Advik said in teasing voice while resting his hands on her shoulder.

Niyati start thinking while biting her inner cheek.

Niyati:- "In chase if i or you will not be able to sleep..."

Advik:- "OH, so my angel will make me sleep haan? I can't wait to pampered by my princess."

As Advik said that Niyati slapped him and said.

Niyati:- "I was talking about, if we will not able to sleep then we will play ludo you dumbo."

Advik pout and said in kid voice.

Advik:- "Very bad Angel. 1st you didn't even answered my question, 2nd you are telling me to go away from you and 3rd you are not even ready to pampered me."

Niyati knows what he want to listen from her but she said.

Niyati:- "3rd You are not a kid who need someone to pampered, 2nd I was telling you to go fast because jitna jaldi tum jaoge utna jaldi tum vapas aa jaoge. and....

Advik is waiting for his 1st question's answer.

Niyati:- "and 1st I will let you know, my answer on my special day. If you know which day then you know Mr.Rathod."

She said and removed his hands from her shoulder slowly. Advik's eyes are stucked on her dark black eyes like he was finding which day she was talking about.

Niyati tie top and kissed on his right cheek and mumbled in his ear.

Niyati:- "Good Night MR.ADVIK. Sweet dreams about me."

She said and kissed his left cheek then moved away from there while giggling. Advik is looking at her back which is going downstairs. Advik smiled and start caressing his cheek with his thumb and said to his self.

Advik:- "I don't know which day you are talking about but I will wait for that day MS.NIYATI."

NEXT DAY AT EVENING.

Divya and Varun are at airport to drop Advik, om and Vansh. They 3 hugged Divya and Varun.

Varun:- "Chhote, take care and if you need any help then tell me ok? And you 2 don't stress to much ok?"

They 3 nodded their heads in positive way.

Divya:- "I packed homemade food for you guys so eat on time and I will arranged maid for you there after talking with mom."

They 3 again nodded their heads. Advik's eyes are roaming around to find his Angel. Not controlling anymore he finally asked

Advik:- "Where is Niyati? She didn't come?"

Divya:- "No actually, she needs to attend one class in evening so."

Advik nodded. He wants to see her last time before he go but he felt hurt for first time because of her. They 3 start going Varun and Divya go from their after bid a bye to them.

Suddenly they 3 heard one voice.

Niyati:- "ADVIK."

Advik turned when he heard her voice. Om and Vansh start going to give them some time. There is his Angel in white T-shirt and simple jeans. I just want to capture her for him which I will need in this 1 freaking month.

He notice that coincidentally they both are wearing a same type of outfit but just different size.

They both didn't said anything but just looking at each other to capture each other. They are alone in corridor because it's almost flight time so.

Niyati took a deep breath and moved toward him one tear left from her eyes which she was controlling from yesterday. She come infront of him while staring at him. They both didn't utter any word but finally Advik said.

Advik:- "I need hug Niya."

Niyati blinked her eyes and embrace him in her arms softly. But Advik hold her tightly and pulled her more into him and said.

Advik:- "I thought you will not come."

She didn't said anything but tighten her hold on him. They both didn't said anything and start feeling each other.

Niyati:- "You will come soon naa?"

Advik felt wetness on his T-shirt he break the hug and cupped her face and make her looked at him.

Advik:- "Soon, Where I will go without you. Advik will come to his Niyati very soon. hmm?"

He said to make her understand. Niyati just nodded and looked down she was holding his T-shirt in her fist.

Advik:- "should I tell Dad to send BB?"

Niyati shook her head and looked at him with her toe eyes.

Niyati:- "No."

Advik:- "Then should I go?"

Niyati first Shook her head then nodded her head. Advik laughed at her softly while looking at her confused state. Niyati pout at him and again hugged him.

Niyati:- "Come fast. I will wait for you."

Advik:-"Very soon Princess. Just take care of your self."

They broke the hug when his flight number got announced. Advik looked at her moist eyes. He come closer to her. Niyati close her eyes when his breath hit her forehead. Her tears again rolled down when she closed her eyes.

Advik notice that and kissed on her wet cheeks, her both eyes, her nose tip and lastly on her forehead where he press his lips more to make her feel comfortable.

Niyati open her eyes when she doesn't feel his presence around her. Advik's back is facing her as he start going inside. He didn't turn back as he knows he will not able to go if he looked at her in this state.

But what about his heart which is telling him to looked at her last time before going. And finally he turned and saw. She was still standing there with tears in her eyes. He spread his arms. with out thinking anything Niyati run and hide her tiny figure in his big figure and start crying.

Advik's eyes again become a wet but he control and said while rubbing her back.

Advik:- "Princess if you act like this then how I will able to focus on my work there. Now give me your dimple smile so I will go and come to you very fast."

Niyati broke the hug and looked at his moist eyes. Niyati smiled at him softly and said.

Niyati:- "Go, I will wait for you. Take care and dreams about me ok?"

She said with her red nose which make Advik laughed at her.

Niyati stand on her tie top and Advik hold her waist to support her. She kissed him on his forehead, his eyes, his nose tip, his cheeks, she repeat Advik's action. Advik smiled at her action.

Niyati:- "Call me when you reached ok?"

Advik nodded and said dramatically.

Advik:- "Yes, My lord."

They both giggled.

Advik:- "Bye."

He said while rubbing her cheek. Niyati smiled and said.

Niyati:- "Bye."

Advik kissed on her crown and start going.

Before he disappear from her side he again looked back. Her face has small smile and she was waving her hand. Advik also smiled and waved his hand then finally he dispersed from there.

Niyati:- "Come soon to your Niya."

Advik:- "Your Advik will come soon to you Angel."

They both mumbled to their self.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) Sorry, for making you guys wait. As you all know it's NAVRATRI. So I was not getting time to write after evening. But finally the chapter is here.

:) Tell me about your opinion on this chapter.

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments, share and follow..

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
75.2K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
39.3K 2.1K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...