Maid

Oleh WhoDontLoveSmut

Emery needed a job she was only a few days away from losing her apartment... Silas needed a maid-a live in on... Lebih Banyak

1🧹
2.🧹
3🧹
4🧹
5🧹
6🧹
7🧹
9🧹
10.🧹
11.🧹
12🧹
13🧹
14🧹
15🧹
16🧹
17🧹
18🧹
19🧹
20🧹
21🧹
22🧹
23🧹
24🧹
25🧹
26🧹
27🧹
28🧹
29🧹
30🧹
31🧹
32🧹
33🧹
34🧹
35🧹
36🧹
Announcement
37🧹
38🧹
39🧹
40🧹
2024 Announcement

8🧹

23.1K 826 56
Oleh WhoDontLoveSmut

Silas head rested against the cool tile in his shower, not only was he completely hungover but his dick was raging hard. He had the best dream, but at the same time it was the worst dream.

Because when he woke up he realized it was all in his head. The cool water relaxed his tense muscles. He knew what happened the other night was completely, inappropriately unprofessional. Emery could easily file a lawsuit, claim sexual assault.

He hated how he let Cassandra bring out a side of him that he wasn't proud of. But he also had a part to play, he was a grown man. In rather he was drunk or not, he should've known better.

He felt completely embarrassed, he had to apologize but how was the question.

Emery had took Ace for a walk, seeing that his owner wasn't up yet. She had barely seen Silas since that Friday night, since the incident. Emery was more than embarrassed of her behavior. Even more shameful of how she allowed herself to act like a horny ass teenager.

She sighed to herself. Looking down she realized Ace had finished his business. He gave her a tail wag signaling he was ready to go.

Using the doggy scooper and self tie bag, she got up Ace's poop before heading back to the house. Ace was in a good mood with her, he even let her pet him and rub his head while he ate. She played a game of fetch with him too.

The four-legged demon wasn't so bad once you got to know him. They entered the house, and she removed his collar letting him roam free. Immediately he retreated to the couch plopping down tired out. Emery entered the kitchen, tucking away his items under the sink then washing her hands.

She would make a quick lunch for Mr. Brody. Emery threw together a leafy salad, with grilled chicken, fresh vegetables, and chickpeas. She added a grape seed oil, and balsamic vinaigrette.

Though Saturday and Sunday was her off days she didn't wanna neglect her chores. It was her last day before returning to her routine and she had notice that within those two days the house was pretty dirty.

Silas approached the kitchen just as Emery sat the bowl down. He didn't have the heart to look at her. And nor did she.

"I made you a salad" she told him. "Chicken chickpea salad with a balsamic vinaigrette."

Silas grabbed his fork, stabbing at the food before taking a bite. He internally moaned. It was good, and refreshing. He had been on a bender this weekend, Cassandra had that affect.

The lying bitch drove him to drink. To say that he was healed with be a bit of an understatement. But he was over her, over their relationship just not over the hurt. That kind of pain didn't just fade away. Even with time.

"Do you like it, Sir" Emery asked standing to the side. He hadn't notice at first but than he took in her appearance. She was in a yellow sundress, that went down to her ankles. It was a spaghetti strapped with a open back.

The color brought out her skin complexion on a different level. It highlighted her beauty, she reminded him of a freshly bloomed sunflower. She was breathtaking, he soon started to not regret the events that occurred on Friday.

The dress hugged her curves, accentuated her figure and put her perfect c-cup breast on display. It made his dick hard and left his mind in shambles.

Emery waited for a response but all she got was a unreadable expression from her boss. Emery took in his appearance, he was dressed in a tshirt and jogging pants. His hair in a loose bun on top his head.

His tattoos on display, his many rings on his hands. She took in the drawings, there were roses, what looked like Latin words and some more abstract things. It looked good on him.

I wish I could run my fingers through his hair, will his face laid between— No! She thought to herself. She couldn't think like that.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat. "Mr. Brody I just wanted to say that I'm—"

"So am I" he already knew what she wanted to say. "But I don't regret it" he said bluntly. Silas looked directly into those brown doe eyes if hers. Daring her to look away, Emery swallowed hard. "Sir—"

"Call me Silas" he told her. Her mouth ran dry, the room seemed to warm up and a dampness formed in her panties.

"Sir—"

"Silas" he corrected. She blushed at the authoritative tone he took on. "S-Silas" she whispered.

It was the most innocent, angelic thing he had every heard. Here he thought hearing her moan his name was a lovely serenade. But this— this was pure. Too pure.

The silence between them was so loud. And the tension was like red, hot fury. "I should finish my duties" Emery quickly said, rushing off.

Silas sighed. He wanted her, bad.

But all he could think about was how he was so damaged, not just from his last relationship but life in general. He had unhealthy habits, and even worse, dangerous desires. That could easily engulf her, swallow her up and darken her world the way it had his.

His parents, if you could even call them that were never around. And when they were, they praised his brother. Calling him their golden child, while he was tormented and ridiculed always left in Simon's shadow.

His mother felt like no woman was good enough for her sons so she intentionally ran them out of their lives. So any healthy relationship they took on she ruined. Which led him down a path, he wasn't proud of.

In then she came along, Cassandra, and he should've known than that she was a red flag. Her mother took to her too easily, and Cassandra like a obedient puppy gave in. His mother's word was law in her eyes.

His father judged him heavily. Wanting him to fall in line, and become a surgeon like him and Simon. But Silas had always had a passion for art, drawing and constructing his dreams to life.

Hence, the reason he took on architecture, it was his bread and butter. The one thing that made him feel whole.

It filled the hole in his heart, but now he saw something— someone who seemed to bring a light into his dark world. She had become a drug to him, and she had no clue. But that would change, the only problem was she's his housekeeper, how taboo.

••••••••••

Goooooooolllllllllyyyyyyy I ship them so bad y'all🫡

The dress. Don't judge the model😭😭

The Salad

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

243K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
434K 22.5K 37
Brent Clyde has been homeless for three years. He goes to different shelters every night. His family kicked him out when he turned down a marriage pr...
3.8K 199 14
Amanda Collin a college student is looking for a job to pay her college fees, one unfortunate incident with an arrogant man makes her indebted to him...
23.7K 883 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...