Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow
✯ 60 ✯ All For One

✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority

3.5K 189 26
By Ehanda_real

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Today was the last day before school and I decided to walk around and relax before I got my arm healed and had to focus on my training for the Sports Festival.

One last day of relaxation before I have to figure out how to help Iida's brother with the attack by Stain.

I turned into a small shop in the mall I had been in yesterday. With all the chaos I never really got to explore the shops here to see if I had wanted anything. Speaking of yesterday, I was a bit worried about Twice.

He'd left without that much of a word.

Shaking my head I looked at the fabrics on the table in front of me. I must have stumbled into some kind of clothing store. I looked at the fabric and smiled at the pretty design. The design was navy with small star constellations.

What kind of clothing store is this?

"A purple kimono would look better against your complexion and hair color," a voice said.

I turned my head and saw a young man of average height with slick blond hair, which gets shorter the further down his head, styled so that it's parted to the right, his bangs left hanging over his right eye. His irises are a periwinkle blue, his pupils white, and his eyes are shaped so that they're slanting downwards towards the far sides of his face, usually left half-closed; this, along with his signature smirk and head tilt, gives him a rather contemptuous look.

It was Neito Monoma.

Wait, kimono?

"Really? Purple? What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it goes nice with your shade of skin," he replied.

He walked over to a kimono on the other side of the table. He grabbed a mauve purple gradient kimono with small silver sparkles on the long sleeves and handed it over to me.

"Go try it on," he said.

"Alright," I smiled.

I walked over to the changing room and I put it on. I pinned up my hair into a bun and I looked into the mirror. I smiled at the sight of me in the mirror. I exited the changing room and smiled.

"You were very right. I love this kimono," I smiled.

"Of course I was right," Monoma said snarkily.

Ah, still the same I see.

"Maybe I'll get this for one of the festivals coming up," I hummed.

Japan has many small festivals and while some are more modern there are some that are traditional. Meaning people wear kimonos to them.

I'd gone to a couple with Izuku over the years.

"Why not get it now?" Monoma asked.

"Ah, I wouldn't want it to collect dust in my closet," I smiled.

I went back into the changing room and changed back. I placed the kimono on a hanger for the workers to put back. I quietly thanked them as I passed by.

"Thank you again...?" I asked, waiting for an introduction.

"Monoma, Neito. How about you?" he asked.

"(L/N), (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you," I bowed.

"(L/N), I've heard that name before," Monoma hummed in thought.

"Probably from my mother. She's a doctor with a healing quirk," I replied.

"I have heard of her, but I mean you," Monoma said.

"Really?" I asked.

Sure my classmates had appeared on television due to the attack, but I hadn't due to being rushed to the hospital.

Sure the media tried to interview me. I mean a UA student being rushed to the hospital was a big deal, however they weren't able to get close. Mainly do to Mr. Aizawa's intimidation and the hospital staff.

I suppose he could've seen the sludge villain incident.

"You're in UA, aren't you?" Monoma asked.

"Oh, yes I am," I smiled.

We both walked out of the store together. Apparently Monoma was picking up a specially ordered kimono for his mother.

"Class 1-A, correct?" Monoma asked.

"Yes. I believe I saw you in class 1-B, correct?" I asked.

"Tsk. Of course," Monoma rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"You seem to have gotten a lot of attention. Attacked twice in under a year," he said, his tone full of a mocking tone.

"My class and I never asked to be attacked. You make it sound as if it was all a ploy for attention so please be careful with how you word things," I replied sternly.

"Getting offended are we?" Monoma asked, a brow raised in amusement.

"When one is being offensive then it's a natural reaction. You sound like you hate my class," I replied.

"Well when you act a superior-" Monoma began.

"And when have we acted superior? Our classes haven't even properly met yet," I replied.

Monoma opened his mouth to talk but I interrupted him before he could speak.

"You just wanted to be in 1-A and because you aren't you hold it against those of us who are," I replied.

Monoma opened his mouth to speak when another person interrupted him.

"Miss? Hey you!" a voice called.

I turned my head and smiled as I saw Twice walking over. He seemed sheepish as he approached me.

"Mr. Bubaigawara! How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine. Shut up!" he replied.

"I'm glad. I was worried when you hurried off the other day, but I'm glad you're alright," I smiled.

"Thank you for helping me yesterday!" he cheered.

"Of course," I smiled.

"Your smile's so cute! Stop smiling like an idiot," he huffed.

"Ahem," Monoma cleared his throat.

I turned my head and saw Monoma with an intense glare.

"What do you want?!" Bubaigawara called.

"I was talking with (L/N), so if you'd please excuse us," Monoma scoffed.

"I apologize Monoma, it is quite rude for me to suddenly ignore our conversation. If you have any issues Mr. Bubaigawara you can go to one of the hospitals nearby and ask for one of the (L/N)s," I smiled.

"Thank you, kid," Bubaigawara smiled, patting my head.

He walked off and I turned back to Monoma.

"As an apology, why don't I take you to eat lunch?" I offered.

"I don't really know any places to eat in this area," Monoma said.

"Hm, you don't live around here?" I asked.

"No, I don't. So why don't you take me somewhere. I want to see where those in 1-A eat," he said, smugly.

"Any allergies or foods you'd like to avoid?" I asked.

He shook his head and I thought about it. I then smiled and grabbed Monoma's wrist and began pulling him along.

"I saw this super cute cafe nearby, come on!" I cheered excitedly.

I pulled him into an animal cafe I had recently discovered. Apparently this place changes the animals they have in the cafe everyday of the week, however they don't tell you what animal is inside that day until that day comes.

They do put a warning on the door for people who are allergic to any of the animals they have, since they can't deep clean every nook and cranny everyday.

I pulled Monoma inside and got us a small booth table for two in the cafe.

"Ah! Today's animals are bunnies!" I cheered as I saw one of the small fluffy bunnies bounce over.

"An animal cafe?" Monoma asked.

"Why not? You get to eat delicious food, hang out with fun people, and see adorable animals all at once," I replied.

I gently picked up one of the bunnies and began petting it as I smiled. As I turned to Monoma I saw four bunnies surrounding him.

"I suppose the bunnies aren't bad," he muttered.

I giggled as he pet the bunnies awkwardly. We began chatting and soon enough Monoma was smiling and he seemed to relax.

"So you have a copying quirk? That sounds cool! I wanna see you copy mine," I smiled.

"Really?" Monoma asked, unsure and hesitant.

"Sure. I think it'd be super useful too! I mean imagine both of us being able to heal people at the same time. We could get such great work done while working together," I rambled.

Monoma looked at me before humming and turning to the bunnies.

"A healing quirk, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, I've got the mix of healing quirk and light manipulation quirk from my parents," I smiled.

I took a drink of my tea as my hand ran over the soft white fur of the bunny sleeping in my lap. I could hear the rabbit snoring and felt the bunny's chest rise and fall.

I really should invite Amajiki, Togata, and Hado here. I'm sure they'd enjoy it. Though I can see Togata and Hado really enjoying dog day while Amajiki enjoys bunny or cat day.

"I actually didn't expect you to be so relaxed," I muttered.

"And why not?" Monoma asked.

"You were quite snarky earlier," I replied.

"And so you thought I couldn't relax?" Monoma asked.

If you'd only seen what I've seen about you, Monoma. Yeah...it's hard to imagine you can relax, especially are someone in 1-A.

"I don't know, but you have impressed me today. No, sorry, that's the wrong way to say it. I'm glad to be on good terms," I replied.

"You know, for someone in 1-A...you aren't bad. Your quirk is quite impressive too," he replied.

The waitress walked over with the check and I moved to grab it when Monoma swiped it before I could get it.

"Wait! I said I'd pay for it," I argued.

Monoma waved me off and paid for the meal despite my protests. We left the cafe and I was still pouting at the fact that Monoma had paid despite me offering to.

"Why are you pouting?" Monoma asked.

"I told you I'd pay," I huffed.

"Get over it already. You didn't pay, it'll just teach you to be faster next time," Monoma teased.

I rolled my eyes playfully as we walked into another store. This time we were in an antique store walking around and looking at things.

Monoma actually made quite a few jokes making me laugh and I, in response, would also make some jokes.

I found out that Monoma was actually super fun to hang out with when he wasn't going on and on about which class was superior.

We went our separate ways after a couple hours of hanging out and as I went to bed that night I smiled at all the friends I've made.

I'm excited for school to start back up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): *Trying to relax before school*

Amajiki & Mirio: Hello!

Twice: Hello!

Monoma: Hello!

(Y/N): Hey do you guys want food?

Hey guys, sorry about not uploading for a while.

I'm trying to do my best to update with a new job, schoolwork, and other personal things going on.

As I stated before I'll be trying to update between 7-12 days. It could be a little longer if I get super super busy, however I will do my best to abide by this timeline.

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8.2K 79
A Deku×OC×Bakugou story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Izuku, everything was perfect; perfect friends, perfect rival (with whom he is in love with), perfect t...
164K 6.1K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...
304K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
31.8K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...