Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"

13.9K 269 39
By EricaAB99

Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"

Riccardo's POV:

I sat near her as she slept through cries, I got tempted to touch her cheeks, My finger brushed against her cheeks.

My delicate wife, how fierce you are?

First you ran away then... then taunted me on being a Man.

I will prove you, You got a real Man.... I will let it feel me, feel how dangerous I am for you....

Only if I could tell you why I did all of that?

Don't think I didn't wanted to have a wedding like everyone right there, you being in my arms through out the ceremony, That what I thought when I first saw you.

I knew you were meant for me.... It's just this arrangement came walking to me, and I had no way to reject, How can I let you go to someone else? How can I not protect you?

Your father was ready to give you to anyone for the sake of your life, and I stepped in. Was I wrong? Do I regret it? No... I would never....

Flashback,

In a meeting with Mr. Hector Derosa, we have long and good business relation. And I can't take my mind of his daughter, I saw her one time. And then... I lost it...

I don't know how many time I take a look at from afar.... She looks so happy and kind, her attitude makes me smile every time.

I know everything about her, but not her mind. That's my regret!

Mr. Hector Derosa looks little blue today. I understand his son was in some minor accident last week. I get it, but isn't this old man acting too much.

Hector Derosa has his hand in every illegal thing possible for him to acquire this money, even few of cousins do the same. They all run a well managed business hiding behind the school and college chains around the world.

Whom am I kidding I am no sane either? I do have my ways to work and different genera of work. It's all passed down from generation to generation.

And who doesn't like being in power?

Mr. Derosa said to me out of blue, "I need your help.... Help me hide my daughter from them, I need your forces.... I will send her away and change her identity...."

I questioned, someone is trying to get to my Cherish?

I said cold, "Be clear..."

Mr. Derosa said, "The Skull Gang attacked my son.... I got a threat that they are after my daughter to take me out!!!!"

I said cold, "They might know you can do anything for her.... anyways they are not that big of a deal...."

I need to wipe them up from face of the earth.

Mr. Derosa said, "Cherish needs to leave from here...."

I looked back at those papers in my hand, I said like I don't care, "And they won't find her there?.... it won't take long for them to dig her up...."

Yea... if they stay alive!!!

Derosa looked at me pale, I said, "Just keep her under security in your house, tell her she is about to die!"

It's better this way.

Derosa said, "No, Mr. Valentine ... you don't understand, she doesn't know this world. I raised her all her life with no stain of this blood shred we do.... She has no idea what I do for real.... She thinks her father is a decent man, what will tell her if she asks why I have enemies?"

I looked at him little shocked, Cherish doesn't know this....So, at last she is really someone who has no idea who her father really is?

I whispered taunting, "So, your daughter is running around the city without knowing she can get shot any second"

This made the man even more desperate, I can see his sweat. I said, "Just tell her... and keep her under eyes.... Anyways it will be doubting if she is just asked to pretend be someone else... I hope she is that smart"

Of course, she would ask hundreds of questions!!

Derosa said, "I don't want my daughter to lose her free spirit and innocence.... She is the only good thing I did... I don't want to cage my Princess...."

I looked at him, he said serious, "Help me... My daughter needs to be safe but she also needs to believe her father is as good as he seems...."

I looked at him for few seconds, this man really took great care of her. But what is this stereotype that men like us can't be good family figure?

I do care for her from dept of my heart... if I have a heart....

But How hard is it keep my hands off her? How insane I get to just talk to her, but I never did. But I never approached her for the sake of her cheerful eyes and innocence.

But now.... what I would do?

I heard her father, "I don't even know what I am suppose to do.... every idea seems to be wrong...."

I got up walking to the window. This people are trying get him by his daughter. But.... I should do something....

Derosa stated what he planned but I don't like it. Its pure risk to send her somewhere alone and hoping to save her by vanishing her identity....

They are going to find her sooner or later either way, but what if they never dare to touch her.

I said to Derosa, "Her identity doesn't need to change but Upgraded..."

He looked at me confused. I said, "Marriage.... Marry her to me, I promise no one will touch her hair.... I will protect her..... You know no one dares too.... in return I just need a wife...."

He looked out of words, I know chances are he won't agree, he would go against me last time his life... because if he does he has no life.

I will have her either way, now especially when she is not safe fooling around.

He sat quite for few minutes, I heard him, "Fine... I will make her agree... just promise me, You will protect her...."

I smirked, he indeed knows what's best for him or his little daughter.

I said, "From this moment, there will be shadow guards near her 24/7.... I will always protect her....and arrange the wedding...."

Derosa said, "2 days, Marry her as soon as you can... and you will never let any of this to her... she won't know anything.... Her smile is important to me, I can scarifies anything for her ...."

End of flash back.....

I sighed, Fierce Wife just came to hate me in this.

I never wanted this, seems like what is done is done...

I was never worried when she ran away from wedding, I knew my people were always there to protect her, and I managed to control my anger after that run she made on the wedding and now this!!!

I embraced her kissing her forehead, I whispered, "Sleep well, My Love...."

Cherish's POV:

Next morning,

I pulled the comforter on my face, but seems like it has another plans. I failed again to get it on me. I opened my eyes in sleep filled with annoyance. Only to see the reason behind this distress.

No... He is reason behind my every distress.

Riccardo had most of the comforter under his leg, not only that but it took a wide minute for me to realize he had his one arm trapping my waist.

But when he got in the bed!!!

I glared at him as anger for him surfaced, the betrayal I felt because of his existence knocked in my memories... Him stalking me here as well and then sleeping next to me without my permission angered me.

I grabbed the pillow as it was closes to be, I started hitting him with all power. But soon I realized it made him wide awake as he kept fighting back.

He almost screamed, "Cherish!!!...Wtf!!!... stop"

I felt like I wanted to scream at him and I did, "How dare you get in bed!!!!...WHY YOU GOT IN MY LIFE!!!!!! AHHH~!!!!!"

The pillow got snatched from my hand as I looked at him furious, He said, "Have you lost it!!!!"

I slapped him, and I can see his shock, I grabbed his hair hitting him, "I hate you!!!! i HATE YOU!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!"

He pushed me away from him without any problem, he was breathing heavily and so was I, glaring at each other. He said, "St0-"

I grabbed the vase and surely wanted to murder him right here. He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, I whined as pain came to me.

I heard him, "Enough is enough!!!"

He took the vase from me, flipping me flat on the bed as I faced him, he made sure to pin my hands down. I was looking at him in tears and anger. My anger and frustration took the form of tears.

Riccardo smirked taunting, "That not how newlywed mornings looks like...." He was catching his breath.

I whispered, "I hate you...."

He silently looked at me, like his eyes were asking the reason behind my behavior.

I looked away. I kept his lips on my cheeks, I said desperate to free myself, "Stop it!!!!... I will kill you if!!!!

I heard him, "Get use to me and my presence.... if you keep reacting like this to your husband people will label you as crazy....."

He got up from me, I didn't looked at him but I asked, "I didn't needed a husband as you.... I never needed you in my life...."

Riccardo said, "Sometimes my wife, you don't know what you actually need...."

.................................

I stood beside Riccardo as he took on a boat ride, yea romantic and stuff but with him it's pure torture and awkward.

He said cold this morning, he still has a day or two free... he wanted to look around.... I got dragged here.

I sat there looking at these silent waters, I felt his hand on my waist. I pulled his hand off me glaring at him. He just had a glance at my face.

He whispered in my ears, "You don't be able to refuse for long...."

I got red, he is really out of his mind.

He got a call, he answered it sitting beside me, I ignored it. But I heard him after few minutes, "We need to go back today...."

I turned to him. I was liking this place.

Riccardo said, "Your brother is getting married in two days..... Your stunt pushed the wedding enough..."

What....

Isaac had a girlfriend? and married?

I asked, "To whom... I didn't knew anything?"

Riccardo placed his hand on my shoulder saying, "You enjoy the ride...."

I asked again ignoring his hand, "Tell me... why so suddenly?"

Riccardo said finally, "he marrying my distant cousin, He liked her... so as per his condition for our Marriage, he is getting married to her...."

I was stunned, so... so that's why Isaac was so into sending me to this man!!! He also got something from this deal of a marriage.

I said disgusted, "You all men are disgusting... you are trading women like meat!!!"

Riccardo's eyes got sharp, he said, "My cousin came to me saying she loves your bother and he does too.... He had no guts to come to me, so our wedding helped...."

I looked away hiding the pain in my heart. These men of my family used me, used me as pawn. Dad and Uncles for money and Isaac for his girlfriend!!!

I looked away hiding those tears, I hate them.... I hate them all....

I asked Riccardo not looking at him, "If.... they all used me for benefit.... what benefit you got from this marriage....."

I felt him grabbing my face making me look at him, I was in tears for sure, I didn't want him to see me like this.

He said, "I only wanted you...."

I was feeling butterflies, so he is obsessed with me.... so this marriage is based on Obsession.... how long it will last?

I hate him somehow but felt my heart racing too.

He pressed his lips on mine, I was shocked....

How dare he kissed me!!!

His eyes were closed and my small pushes didn't bother him, He deepen the kiss. I closed my eyes giving in, I felt his hands holding my face.

What he is planning to do?

He pulled away looking at my eyes, they were already moist but My face is surely shades of red right now. I looked down hiding it.

I felt his lips on my shoulder as he placed another kiss, I got shivers. I turned to him raising my hand to slap him, but somehow he caught it.

I was glaring at him anger, while he looked at me with serious warning eyes. He whispered, "Be wise with your actions..."

I spitted back, "I will kill you..."

I whispered, "Never do this again..."

I heard his small whisper, "Oh! you will come for more...."

Riccardo's Place,

"Cherish, we are leaving in the morning.... End of discussion!" He stated.

I whispered, "No.... Neither I will follow your any restrictions!!!!"

Riccardo said again, "You brought them up on yourself... You have rules now, and you deserve this!!!... No one asked you run away!!!" He said stern.

I whispered, "I did nothing wrong...."

He walked to window saying, "Tell yourself that...."

He pulled the curtains to close, while I was shooting dragger with my eyes.

Riccardo said, "Tomorrow is your brother's wedding, at least pretend to be excited!!!"

I folded my hands around my chest, I said, "he sold me!!!!... I will not go!!!"

Riccardo was reaching for reasons not to lash out on me. I said, "Riccardo.... you heard me...."

He grabbed my arm pushing me on the bed, I fell on the bed. I grasped in surprise, the comforter fell on my face. I moved it away to look at Riccardo, He said, "You are coming.... in your pjs or a elegant outfit.... I don't care...."

He walked out of the room, I am furious. I hugged the pillow cursing him. If I was witch I would have turned him into a rat till now!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
271K 9.6K 69
(Dark romance, abusive, violence and adult content.... please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics) He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "A...
17.9K 280 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...