Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-6 Caught again

12.4K 271 33
By EricaAB99

Chapter-6 Caught again

Next day,

I sat on the outdoor table of a coffee shop, I am enjoying my breakfast. When I woke up today I felt like I was free again, no worry or stress!!!

So, I decided to enjoy my stay in this beautiful country.

What I did is just get dressed in an brand new outfit, some light makeup and out to feel this nice weather and some good food.

About life, I am not some spoiled brat wasting generational wealth, honestly maybe I am. I am a privileged child. I got money so easy in my life, that I forgot to worry about it. Being a only female child in this family brought me much more than pampering.

Every Old relative I knew left something for me in their will... I know this may sound crazy to normal ears, But they say after I was born, family finances improved.

All of them said I was good luck, so they offered me gifts, assets..... some shares in new businesses.

But now come to think of, I ran out of good luck to be stuck in such situation.

But I am no week poor pathetic women... I cannot lose.

That's why Riccardo's money doesn't make me impressed. No amount of money can make me stay with cold ruthless and bad man as him.

Honestly, I have heard rumors, I believe them too. He is someone related to Mafia. Everyone listens to him, bows to him. Is scared of him....

These businesses of his are just way to turn the money into circle. And his this profession is passed down from generations to generations... from his father to him....

This is so stressful, How can a normal decent family of mine can trade their daughter to such a man?... How can my father who never even screams at someone sells me to a man as Riccardo?

I don't want to cry now... SO, I focused on the food.

The view of this café is nice, it's 45 minutes away from the Hotel, yea... too far for a breakfast place.

I just liked it.

I took sip of the best coffee I ever had, God! the food it on top point!

My life was as smooth as this foam on the coffee. I finished the food, I asked the waitress, "Bill please...."

She whispered, "Yes, Miss...."

She walked in, I finished my Coffee in mean time. The waitress came back she said, "The bill is paid, Mrs. Valentine...."

I looked at her, what did she called me?

The bill is also paid?

I looked around as this unknown feeling rose in me, I can sense him. I noticed Riccardo was already sitting two tables behind me.

My eyes went big, how did he find me?

My feet frozen I should run, I should run!!!

But I just kept my gaze on him as he made his way to me. He grabbed my hand pulling me up, standing in front of me.

He said, "Wife.... You think too high of yourself"

I got so nervous that I stated hiccups, This is embarrassing. I looked around I should ask for help.

I tried to pull my hand off him. He grabbed it tighter, He whispered, "Don't act up.... I am losing it!!!"

He warned, I said loud, "Help me!!!!... Leave me I don't know you..."

People!!! I can grab attention!!!

I saw the people looking at me, I screamed, "I don't know this guy!!!!!.... leave my hand!!! You creep!!!"

Riccardo looked at me with rage, I noticed a middle aged man stepped in, his wife was behind him. He said, "Hey! Leave the girl... Mr. She doesn't know you.... I will call the police!!!"

Right!!

I looked at them as I said, "I don't know him!!!"

Riccardo closed his eyes in frustration he left my hand, his hand went to his pocket, Gun!!!

He has gun!!!!

The Man was tensed, the women pulled me toward her. The man stood in front of us.

Riccardo showed the Man his phone, My eyes went wide!!!
I regretted taking picture with him on the wedding, I shouldn't have done photo shoot before the wedding started.

Riccardo said showing the picture, "Don't believe her.... My wife is little spoiled and angry at the same time. We got married a month ago, we on our honeymoon...."

no!

He said looking in my eyes, "We came on the same flight and staying in the same room.... she got mad about the argument this morning... I hope you understand!"

He took the bill from the table saying, "See to give you proof, I paid the bill....." The Man too ashamed to look at it!

Riccardo is a cunning man!!!

The Man looked out of words. The women covered her mouth, Riccardo added, "I am sorry for my wife's childish behavior... Now, Cherish let's head back we have plans..."

The women said to me, "Girl... You should not fight on Honeymoon, you will miss it when you will have kids and responsibilities..." My mouth was almost wide open but no words came out of my mouth, I am just too stunned.

The Man said, "Sorry.... But you young couples are too much..."

This wife walked him away saying, "They are cute than you were... they are going have memories..." They walked away.

I felt hand on mine, I face Riccardo, "Let's go Cherish..."

He pulled me with him, I was in a luxurious car, he made me sit inside, but I can feel anger.

He started driving without words. I am fuming too, he found me.

I heard him, "I hope you understand... You cannot escape... You are mine!"

I said back, "I am not!!!"

He stopped the car with sudden break, He grabbed my face as he warned, "You are my wife and mine!!!... Put that in your head!!!"

I was looking at him, not knowing will my actions will cause him more anger. He said, "And for what you did.... I am cutting your access out of home unsupervised!!!..... and not without my permission... I have also made sure no airline will give you ticket without my approval!!!!...."

He cannot do that!!!! is he king or something !!!

I said, "They will, you own no one!!!"

He said back, "Oh wife, you will learn it soon..... Right now you are too immature to know your own place...."

It felt like an object.

I am so angry on me, how dare he refer me as something he got for fun!!!

I said back, "I am not an object, Riccardo!!!!.... My Dad made a deal.... I didn't .... I rather die than making this your way....."

He smirked, he said, "You are my wife, and everything is the way I wanted...." He is angry but his words are hurting me!!!

Soon I was in the hotel room, he was in with me. I wiped my tear, I don't know but lately I am crying often.

I saw him throwing his coat on the bed, I said folding my hands, "It's my room .... Get out... It's not your place....."

He said getting close to me, "I paid for this room... I can be here...."

I said back, "You didn't..." My words stopped as everything started to add up. He confirmed my suspicions, "You think they give upgrade out of nowhere.... Grow up, Cherish...."

I said irritated and defeated, "Don't call my name.... Call me Miss. Derosa..." I need win against him.

He said to me, "You are neither that now... You are Cherish Riccardo Valentine.... You don't seem to know yourself.... You are no longer a Derosa..."

My eyes tears up, Why he always has a point?

He said further, "And I can call YOU whatever I want... You are wife!!!! This is the last time I will spell it out for You... WIFE!!!!"

I heard him curse as he looked away, "Damn it!!!!" He was angry, I was scared of that rage....

I said to him holding my tears, "You should be ashamed, you didn't won my heart..... but forced me.... It's so shameful to be wife of a man like you....'" He turned to instantly, I saw fire in those eyes, his jaw was tight.

I walked in the bathroom to hide myself. I broke down looking at myself in the mirror..... This is not me!!! I am not pathetic....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
51.8K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1M 40.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
13.8K 300 24
"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to enjoy; you're not allowed to have fun. Y...