𝐑𝐞𝐠đĢ𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐮đĨ đ‹đ¨đ¯đž |...

Lilac_bangtanfics ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

[ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐔 ] " Don't build any hope from this marriage. I dont love you, and I neve... ā¤…ā¤§ā¤ŋā¤•

Chapter 2 | Nostalgic struck
Chapter 3 | Crashing of stars
Chapter 4 | The 45 minute pact
Chapter 5 | Momentary Pleasure
Chapter 6 | Secrets 18+
Chapter 7 | Ignorance
Chapter 8 | Obsession
Chapter 9 | Nightmare
Chapter 10 | Platonic 16+
Chapter 11 | Tragic Drive
Chapter 12 | Disdain 21+
Chapter 12 | ...
Chapter 13 | Paint it Black
Chapter 14 | Manipulation 21+
Chapter 15 | Pleasure & Pain 18+
Chapter 16 | Physical Needs
Chapter 17 | Pregnancy Bells
Chapter 18 | Her Mistake 15+
Chapter 19 | Abyss of Hate
Chapter 20 | Sick Temptations 21+
Chapter 21 | Self Destruction
Chapter 22 | Fake care ?
Chapter 23 | Nightmares & Nightouts

Chapter 1 | Interlude 18+

3.7K 118 59
Lilac_bangtanfics ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

Another day while doing the household chores , cooking , cleaning etc. In short all works a housewife does .

We are not having any maid as my husband feels it would be a waste of money to hire a maid when I am here to do the tasks.

As he doesn't want to waste hi money for my comfort .

Well let me introduce myself Jeon yn wife of Jeon Jungkook and mother of Jeon jihoon .

Jeon Jungkook , is my cold husband .

Not like the usual ones who change after few years or after delivery of their child .

As it's been 6 years already of me waiting and him constantly hating for absolute no reason.

His hate for me is just unconditional .

It's already 9 pm which means he is about to come at any moment.

Placing the food on the table , i went to check on jihoon whom I had put to sleep just few moments ago .

As I looked inside his room as expected he was awake , waiting for his father to return.

Only if he know the reality.

As I was coming downstairs I saw that he was already in and was removing his shoes .

" How was your day jungkook "

" Can you just shut up ? How can my day go good when every morning i have to look at your unlucky face "

" B-but I did-n-t sa-y-y a-ny t-hin-g "

" Stop fucking stuttering and just fuck off "

" Atleast eat your food please "

He went inside pushing her aside without even paying anything heed to her figure who was on the ground .

" Again Again Again same set of moments repeat. When will I get my share of happiness God ? "

She cried holding her chest complaining to God .

Yelling at the sky
Screaming at the world
Baby where'd you go ?
I'm still your girl

Sadly looking at the food , she kept the food into the refrigerator .

Going upstairs to their room she wiped her face for the last time and entered the room .

He was sitting on his side with his laptop on his lap .

He was wearing his glasses .

It was a kind sized bed . Both of them slept on their sides leaving space between both of them .

But this space was nothing in front of the space between them in the reality .

Sometimes she felt as if she was just a surrogate mother who gave birth to his child and thus was living with them .

Everybody , her father , her brother , friends told her to divorce him and start her life again .

But how can she ? She is just so in love with him . Which is the very cause of the current misery she is going through .

Six months had already passed to their marriage and he was always cold to her .

Not even a single time he spoke to her normaly or hugged her .

But her hope never died , instead it always grew more than before..

She was getting tensed as it was already 1:40 of morning and he still wasn't their .

He never came this late .

She was about to call police until she heard the door opening which meant he was here .

" What happened to you jungkook why are walking in this way "

She couldn't even form more words as she noticed the way he was looking at her .

He seemed different from his usual cold eyes it seems erotic and filled with lust .

Before she could even understand what was about to happen .

He slammed his lips onto hers causing her to widen her eyes .

" What are you trying to do jungkook "

But not did he listen neither he stopped .

Her words died down in the pit of her stomach . As she felt different .

A voice in her head told her may be he will change once we consummate our marriage.

So even I didn't try to stop him going further .

I kissed him back , little did I know that was the biggest mistake I did .

.....

They were now in their room . He already had removed his clothes .

Her tee and pants were already off as she was now lying in just her panty . She wasnt wearing a bra as it was night .

Due to having quite big boobs it used to get very suffocating to wear bra at night .

He once again kissed her lips , this time he was soft and gentle .

His kisses trailed from her lips to her earlobe and then her jawline .

Causing her to moan in sensitivity.

Her moans just encouraged him more as he made his actions more harsher .

He was making dark blue hickeys on her skin .

After being done from painting her uper body he now turned down to her bossoms .

Planting a soft kiss there . Before taking her right boob in his warm mouth and giving it a gentle suck .

His actions were causing her eyes to glisten from pleasure .

He started sucking more harder and harder while squeezing her other bossom with the other hand .

He repeated the same process with other.

He seemed like a person who was starving from years and is suddenly introduced to his favourite meal .

Trying to devour each and every part of her body not to mention the time to time kisses on cheek or lips was making her go all giddy .

He removed her panties from her hourglass frame . Sucking her belly button just to earn few more moans from her .

His actions were making her wet and he should stop it before she goes mad .

" Jungkook are you sure about this ? If you want I can help you jerk off "

" Why would I jerk off when I have such a pretty lady here waiting for me every night , hmm ? Do you see me as blind or just out of mind ? "

" I don't want you to regret this later on Jungkook "

" Shh , Shut up and let me fuck you real quick "

His eyes were hungrily stared at her pussy causing a red hue to appear on her cheeks .

She was getting more and more wet from his dark stares , slick was smeared around her clit and hole .

The slick would shine if the lights were on , but right now he has no such motive .

Before doing any action there he kissed her forehead amd lips slowly.

He was never a foreplay or aftercare person , neither she expected him to be after seeing his normal behaviour with her .

While kissing her , he lined his member at near her entrance causing a muffled moan to leave her mouth .

Slowly taking his time to torture both of them together . Guiding his dick at her entrance he rammed his whole member down at once .

A shrilling scream left her mouth due to his thickness , it was pure pain for whereas the totally opposite for him though .

Her virgin walls were clenching him good causing him to groan before picking his pace up .

" Aah jun-gk-ook please stop , let me adjust please "

But without paying any attention to her words he pulled out and entered again with more force .

His actions now were causing her to scream not in pleasure but pain.

After some thrusts the pleasure now was taking over her but ever so slowly she finally let out a moan .

The thrusts and the pace which was hitting her sometime ago was now making her see the stars and sun together.

Same goes for his pace and thick member too .

Soon she reached her high , whereas he was still chasing for his .

After some time he reached his high and thrusted more deeper inside her hitting her g-spot before releasing his sperm into her .

She thought it was the end only if she knew what was awaiting her .

After trying many positions and angles he finally laid beside her .

He had exhausted her to the extent where she was just about to pass out .

Doggy style , Riding , Lap , Shower everything was done exhausting her to an extent where even moving her leg a bit would make her scream .

Him being the freak he is being over possessive for his sperms thrusted again saying ' Let's do cockwarming '

With his member still inside her not letting even a single drop of his cum to get waste .

He slept right after he finished . While she looked at him with tears in her eyes .

" I love you My Moon , Jeon Jungkook you are the one for whom I can bet my life without any second thoughts "

She planted a peck on his forehead and lips before drifting to slumber in his arms .

Afterall the man beside her was no saint to do aftercare so it was better to seek as much warmth as she can .

_ _ _ _

The sun shone brightly, as the morning arrived but the dark void of her heart didn't seem to go away .

Her heart was just to weak to do anything . Leaving him and living with him was same for her .

She knew if she left him she would never be able to forget him .

So she often tells her heart that atleast he is here . Atleast she gets to see him twice and thrice in a day .

That's enough for her . But is that enough for her pained heart ?

She was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her lifelines .

She chuckled when she felt a little figure hug her right calf .

Her lips curved into a big smile after seeing her son's adorable actions .

He was looking extra cute in his uniform .

He takes bath on his own and also gets ready by his own .

" Do you want me to die soon bubba "

She said while clutching her chest acting as if she was shot .

" No momma , I lobe you "

" If you continue being this cute then I'm done my bun "

She smiles at her little happy pill .

Her smile but for short lived as his next words made her question why is she even alive ?

" These days there should be a new category of awards , gold digger of the year award I'm pretty sure someone present here would have set a Guinness record for getting that "

Her eyes watered but she still kept on smiling for her son as she did not want her son so see or know any of his deeds .

" It's time of your school , driver is already here now go bunbaby "

She said before waving at him .

After he went , only both of them were present in the kitchen .

" Jungkook please have your breakfast "

He nodded before sitting on his chair .

" Tsk let's see what shit is made today , why were you even born yn ? "

His words were daggers to her tender heart . But without saying any word she kept on serving the food .

After finishing his breakfast he was about to go . But stopped when he felt a tug on his sleeve .

" Jungkook i wanted to ask if I can go to my father's company today as I have some work "

" I am waiting for the day you ask from me to go to hell . You may go even without asking i won't complain I swear "

He continued

" You may go , i don't care about where you go or what you do . Just go and die "

" What about hoonie ? " she asked with her teary gaze .

" I'll just hire a babysitter or whatsoever. It's not your concern , okay...? "

" Why are you so harsh on me ? What did I do to get this much hate from you ? "

He went away without even bothering himself to answer her .

Suddenly she felt a stinging pain in her chest . Which was getting unbearable

" JUNGKOOK " she screamed in agony .

" Jungkook please come here ! " she again yelled .

The door of their house was open , and she was lying just in front of the gate .

Anybody from front will be able to see or hear her .

She heard a sound of a car horn , the car passed by the entrance. She could see how he glanced at her and yet ignored her .

When their eyes meant once again she screamed for help but he just passed not even bothering to know what happened.

Her vision was blur but the last thing she that appeared in front of her eyes was a picture of jungkook smiling . This was a picture she took secretly on their marriage day .

At that moment he was standing with his friends and laughing care freely .

6 years had passed to that day but she still remembered each any every detail clearly .

A little smile formed on her face before she passed out .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As joon wanted to meet his grandparents so he went their directly from the school .

It was 11 pm of night when he arrived at home .

It was quite late as after office he got a call from Taehyung , his friend also yn's brother .

So he went for a little hangout .

As he parked the car he saw the door was already open .

He was quite taken aback but he shrugged off as thinking may be opened it after hearing him parking the car .

But when he reached the door he was shocked to see her lying in the same position as she was in the morning.

" Yn , you alive ? Or gone already ? Huh , I can't even relax at home . But what now I'll have to take her to the hospital. Or I'm sure the Kim's will file a case of murder on me "

He picked her figure up before throwing her inside the car and driving to the hospital while singing along to ' Strangers ' song .

Soon ' Greedy ' of tata McRae started to play .

" It goes . like.. that ~ "

Soon they were at XXX hospital . He made a call to the Kim's to tell them about her condition .

Soon the doctors rushed to her and hurried her to the ICU ward .

The nurse came to him with a form in her hand , and he knew what it was for .

" Sir please sign here . Who you are to the lady inside ? "

" Miss I'm her noone I just seemed to see her like that so I got her here "

" Sir but we can't start her treatment without the guardian's signature . "

" Why are you telling that to me ? , wait I will call her brother "

" Sorry to interrupt but what is your name "

" Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook "

She nodded before going inside the ICU .

She opened her mobile before searching about him as she had heard this name before .

Her widened when she saw who he was she was amazed at how successful he was , but all that changed to disgust as she clicked on their family photo .

In that photo him , yn and jihoon were standing in a party .

Her eyes got filled with tears of pity when she saw the girl on the bed and the girl of the picture were same . Which meant she was his wife , with whom he has a son .

She couldn't believe at how heartless he was .

A guy rushed into the ICU with red eyes . And snatched the document from her before signing them .

........... The treatment had started . The Kim family and The Jeon family were standing there with all of there friends too.

Mr Kim cried as he couldn't believe how he threw his daughter's life into that hell hole .

Yes , the nurse actually told Taehyung everything when he rushed in the ICU to sign the documents .

All of them were crying , exept her husband whom she loved with her whole heart .

Suddenly a phone started ringing, which was none other than his.

He picked it up and placed the phone to his ear .

But due to the sobs of the people near him , he couldn't hear a single thing .

" CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP , SHE ISN'T DEAD YET YOU ARE CRYING THIS WAY " he screamed in anger .

There was silence for a brief period , after the call started he stood up before going to Taehyung.

" Hyung can you lend me your court "

He asked as his P.A told him that he had a meeting , it wasn't much important but staying here was sickening him up so he thought to run away .

All eyes shifted on both of unable to comprehend what he was trying to say and do .

" What happened ? "

" Actually I got some work at office , it's a meeting with foreign clients so I need your court as I don't have mine nor i have time . "

He continued

" You know that I just wear Louis Vuitton suits but right at the moment none of the outlets will be open . So please "

He said while extending his hands towards him to hand him his court .

His eyes turned red in rage after hearing how he was complaining on useless brands when his sister is in a critical condition .

" You fuck tard , how dare you -- "

He was interrupted by Jimin.

" Tae don't hurt him , just remember how yn treasure him , he is her most treasured possession if you hurt him you will automatically hurt her "

His hands stopped in midway hearing jimin's words he felt his every word .

This bastard was his sister's most treasured possession, she treasured him by her whole heart .

" Such a fool I got as my sister " Tae sobbed remembering her condition .

He himself had asked her numerous timed to let go . And move on from him .

But what she always replied was -

_ _ _ _

" Leaving him and living with him is same for me . Atleast in the latter , I can calm my paining heart by thinking atleast I get to see him daily .

I everyday wake up with the year of him telling me the reason behind his inevitable hate for me. "

_ _ _ _

His eyes shed more tears remembering her foolish words .

Those words were not only foolish but full of pain and yearning .

He hated Jungkook from the core of his heart .

But just because of her he never show it and tries to behave like friends with him .

Yeonjun hugged Taehyung as his sobs were getting uncontrollable.

He broke the hug and threw his coat on jungkook's face .

Before sitting on the nearby chair .

.......... They all waited and waited but doctors didn't come .

Taehyung and the guys sent the elders back to their homes .

Not wanting to ruin their health from this stress .

" Jin , why is our sister such a fool ? She wasnt like this , what made her fall for such a despicable bastard like him ? "

Yeonjun flooded Jin with
his questions , he was completely shattered by his actions .

" Jun , love makes us do things which we will never do in our senses that's the kind of feeling love is . Love doesn't need reasons and those who have them actually don't love the other at all "

" Love it just happens " Namjoon too spoke with bit hoarse voice.

As they were talking the doctor came out the ICU .

" How is she doctor ? "

" We have saved her but I will admit it was quite hard as it seemed as her heart had lost its will to love "

" Thank you Doctor Cha "

They sat on their places again .

It was 4 am of morning .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was 8:30 all of them had taken bath at the hospital only .

They were staring at absolute nothings when Jungkook entered in the lobby .

" Did she wake up ? Dont tell me she passed away "

He spoke with a sarcastic humour in his voice .

" She is alive " Namjoon spoke calmly .

The same nurse from yesterday came to their direction .

" Sirs you are allowed to go in now , also the patient has been continuously chanting the name jungkook from a while . So I thought to inform "

They nodded knowing how much of a fool she was . A fool in love .

" Right now only 2 or 3 people are allowed to go in , as eight people will a commotion and that might scare her "

Taehyung , Jimin and Yeonjun were supposed to go but Jin told Jimin to meet her afterwards as at the moment she might be hoping to her husband .

So thrice of them went inside .

Both of the brothers's hearts clenched at her condition.

Her dull eyes shined once she saw Jungkook coming from behind .

A small smile formed on her lips .

" Kook " her voice was gruffy and hoarse .

He looked at her boringly knowing how much happy she got just after seeing him .

" Yeah , here am I "

Her reaction after seeing him never changed , no matter what he said or did it never changed .

" Tae , how are you and tannie "

" He has just debuted from our clothing brand . "

She lightly chuckled knowing how much her brother loved his dog

Oops , sorry .......
His son*

Her orbs moved fr om tae to her younger brother Yeonjun.

" Jun , what happened why are you crying huh ? I'm here , alive "

" The fuck you mean , you were nearly on the deathbed and you expect me to laugh off my ass "

He gave him a sad smile, before the nurse knocked the door telling them to go .

They were about to go but she held his hand not wanting him to leave her .

" Jungkook can you please stay with me ? "

He sighed before detaching their hands.

Three of them moved out leaving her to take rest .

Whereas , the poor soul behind just bowled her eyes cursing her cruel fate who played this vicious game with her .

" Why did I even survive? I should have died . Jungkook when will I be able to witness your love your care or atleast a bit warmth "

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Three days had passed since that day . He never came again .

Nor did he even made a call to her asking about her health .

Right now , she was in the VVIP ward staring at the ceiling.

Her eyes were bloodshot from crying . But tears never seemed to stop . Her nose was all red including her cheeks.

" Don't i deserve you ? Or even a bit warmth ? I love you Jungkook , please don't push me away. "

She had not eaten anything since this morning as her appetite was long lost. Her body has gotten much frail and weak .

It seemed at she was just counting her days of being alive .

Her will to live was no longer there .

" I wish I just die ..... "

She whispered softly looking at two birds , out of which one was long dead while other was shedding tears.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

His business was going fine and he had got the deal he wanted from quite long time .

A knock was heard on his door .

" Come in " he said loud enough for the other person outside to hear .

" Sir , the Mist industries are now asking for the engineering who will be designing the building from our company . "

" Yeah , so what ? "

" Right now , we don't have any eligible designer who is according to their taste as they are looking for an elite engineer "

" Okay ..... "

The project manager left as soon he heard that .

He was now thinking about how he will find such an engineer. When his phone suddenly started ringing.

" Who is it ? "

" I'm Kim Namjoon , hope you know me "

" Yes Hyung , what happened ? "

" Well Jungkook water is now above the head . I never spoke anything till these years just a i thought you will change .

Your actions have forced me to make a decision .

If you hurt her one more time then trust me I will tell everything you are doing with her to your grandfather."

His movements stopped in mid way hearing his grandfather's name .

" Hyung , why are you doing that ? "

" There is no other way "

Before he could say anything the call was declined .

He pushed his long brown locks back . Before he slapped his forehead for his stupidity.

" How can I forget that she was an engineer that too famous . Kim Yn , it's time for a game now "

He smirked before telling the project manager about the engineer who will be handling the project.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She had lost all thoughts of him coming to see him .

Her heart was in an excruciating pain but face still had a pocker look .

Even her red swollen eyes weren't enough to tell about the pain she was in .

Soon , she heard the door opening . She didn't bothered to look back as she knew no one other than her family will be there .

But as soon as she sniffed his scent she couldn't help but look at him .

Her pained eyes looked at him with mixed emotions.

Her eyes were filled with adoration and immense love for the guy before her .

" J-jungkook ...." her voice was hoarse from crying.

" I got you discharged although they said to have to in observation for a week but my work can't wait "

Her eyes had confusion when he spoke about work .

" I want you to design the building for the mist industries Seoul branch. You will get all the details in this folder "

At the moment all her eyes which once we're shining had a dull expression of hurt and pain .

Knowing he didn't came because he cared for her , but because he had work from her did pained her alot .

" Okay ,I will do that "

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She was now at his office in a normal white shirt and black pants .

She was in his office drawing the designs after she took measurements of every thing which was required.

Everything was peaceful until the iced tea she was drinking fell on her . Causing it to get transparent .

Her eyes widened unable to comprehend what had happened just now .

His eyes too got shifted on her as he heard the sound of the glass .

Her skin was getting visible as even the inner she was wearing were white .

" Jun-gk-ook what should I do now "

He was about to say something hurtful .

When an evil idea striked his mind . An idea which will shut Namjoon up . And he won't be able to tell his grandfather about his deeds .

" Strip all your clothes right now " he spoke in a demanding voice before getting up from his desk .

___

ā¤Ēā¤ĸā¤ŧā¤¨ā¤ž ā¤œā¤žā¤°āĨ€ ā¤°ā¤–āĨ‡ā¤‚

ā¤†ā¤Ēā¤•āĨ‹ ā¤¯āĨ‡ ā¤­āĨ€ ā¤Ēā¤¸ā¤‚ā¤ĻāĨ‡ ā¤†ā¤ā¤ā¤—āĨ€

12.5K 814 30
[ON HOLD] (REASON: CHECK BIO) 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍. đ™ŧ𝚊𝚗đšĸ 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏...
185K 4.3K 39
YN has come home from a three year S-class. her brother is Gray so it's only natural for Y/N to hate Natsu right? What happens when Y/N falls for her...
Marinette's Best Guy Friend Zarcastic ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

ā¤ĢāĨˆā¤¨ā¤Ģā¤ŋā¤•āĨā¤ļā¤¨

64.9K 1.9K 17
A series of short drabbles where Chat and Marinette are best friends! Together they share the best moments of their lives. ♡
My fav bnha ships 1_bnhaweeb_1 ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

ā¤ĢāĨˆā¤¨ā¤Ģā¤ŋā¤•āĨā¤ļā¤¨

69.5K 1K 12
If you dont like the ships in this book then dont read it. None one the art in this book is mine and belong to their rightful owners.