Runaway Bride

Od EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Více

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-5 Escape

12.1K 273 45
Od EricaAB99

Chapter-5 Escape

Cherish's POV:

The drive back was silent, I was really out of energy. I saw Riccardo walking away as soon as we got on the 3 rd floor, I said, "Wait.... I need something...."

He turned to me, and he asked, "What?"

I said, "My own room, I know I was staying in your room last night.... I have no place to go, so I have no other way than staying here...."

Riccardo said with a questioned look, "Why?"

Why?

I said to him clear, "I want my own room. Is it that hard?"

He said, pocketing his hand, "Husband wife needs to share a bed...."

I stated, making a point, "We are no real husband wife -"

He cut my words, "We are!"

My breath got stuck in me, he said this in deep voice, it allured me. I looked away speechless for a second.

I turned to him, composing myself, I said, "Fine... Since I am a lady of this house, I will arrange a room for a room.... You can notice that there is no way to control me..."

I turned to walk away, I heard him, "No matter where you go, you will find yourself in my bed in the morning........." I turned to him in horror, no he can't!

I whispered, "You are messing with the wrong person!"

He warned instead, "You have no idea who your husband is, dear wife...."

Hours later, I am so nervous, I took the guest room, and I hope he doesn't show up here.....

I slept on the bed under covers, I am in one of the rooms I thought would be good enough for me. But... I am just out of soul.

I am not going to listen to a man who married me without my knowledge.

I am not married to him, I do not consider this as marriage. I looked at the ring in my hand, full of anger.

I can't believe my own family did this to me.

I am never going to show them my face, but I am going to get out of this marriage, too. I live as I want.

I sighed, looking nowhere, I took my phone to see calls from Mom. I sighed, Mom. You should have stopped this. I am the daughter you all couldn't breathe without. Now you gave me to this man, who has no heart!

He is a bad man, money can't buy love. He is ruthless, cruel, and cold. Everyone says these about him. I never thought I would be married to him, I never wanted to cross paths with him.

I booked a ticket on my phone. I will fly away forever.

The next morning, I sat up, pulling my hair off my face, I should get ready. Thank god I woke up early!!!

I realized I was back in Riccardo's room, I looked on the side of the bed, realizing he was sleeping shirtless. His words swirled back to me from yesterday.

He carried me back here. Why?

I will not give myself to him!!!

I wanted to hit him curse him, but... t.... I... I will escape... he can think he won by carrying me back here.

I was about to get off the bed when I heard his sleepy voice, "Cherish.... get back in bed!"

I turned to see him looking at me as he was sleeping on the pillow, he looks heavenly, and looks were not enough to seduce me.

I said to him, "I told you I didn't want to be with you...."

He said, "It's too early for fight, Wife."

I got down the bed, angry, I whispered, going back to the bathroom, "I am not your wife!"

After an hour I was dressed, I took a handbag, I brought my card from my parents' house so..... so this will help today!

I bumped into him again. Why is he always around me?

He said, "Where are you going?"

I rolled my eyes, I said, "I need to get out of this stupid place.... I need fresh air...."

He grabbed my arm, and he said, "Quit that attitude!"

I tried to get off my hand of him, I whispered, "I am living here because you said you will let me do whatever I please...."

He looks out of words, He just gave a glare debating if he should trust me or not!

I heard him, "Ok.... but be home before sunset...."

I was relieved, but he said next, "Change the dress...."

I glared at him, I whispered, "No... I like this...." I am wearing something I took back from my house, not from his closet.

I felt his hand on my bare back. It's low back, little too low. I shivered. He said, "I hate it.... change it...."

I whispered, "You have no right to say that.... I do as I please..." He saw anger, only anger or possessiveness.

He said, "Cherish, for the last time.... change it, or I will burn this rag down!!!"

He is not going to let me go easy. I walked to the closet full of anger. This is last I am ever listening to you. A few hours and I am off.

I came out with a coat on, I said to him, "Are you ok now?" I taunted bitterly. He didn't look happy by me wearing a coat on this dress.

He just looked away.

What you thought you got someone innocent and quite submissive as your wife? No... You might not know me!!!

I said, "I need the car....."

He just said, walking away, "Take a driver...."

Hours later,

I was in flight, I fooled them and escaped again. This time for money I sold the earrings Dad gave me for my birthday last year.

I didn't want to use a card. They would track me. And I sold the ear rings, I switched my phone off after taking the first flight, then I changed the flight this time I paid in cash, and he might not figure out where I went!!!

Come on, hundreds of flights fly to a lot of places each day from that mega airport. He is not going to know here I went!!! I didn't even get any luggage, so they won't doubt me..... see, I got out of his estate with his own driver and then flew away!

He is no match for me. Who says he is a man no one can beat.... I did!!!!

I am so proud of myself....

I smirked as I walked out of the air port.

Finally, freedom!!!

I will figure this out! I just need to manage to survive till these things cool down, or the deal that became my doom gets ruined.

Then I will go back, it's ok if my parents hate me now. They lost me the moment I was forced to marry that guy!

When I go back, I will pull them to court, and my inheritance from my grandparents is used by my Dad! Most of it was for Dad, and then I got some too, I am not poor. I am far way elite than anyone can think!!

I was just trusting them too much!!!

I am the only girl born in the family after 100 years, so it was natural to get pampered. I was even named 'Cherish'.... but now everything has changed.

But I had a lot of grandparents. I mean my grandfathers cousins and all, They all loved me, so my uncle and aunts came to me too. I am the only girl in this bloodline.

That's why when those oldies died, they let something for me. The girl of this family will never suffer, they said.

But it turns out it was a matter of some more money it took them to sell me off.

Only if Uncle Theo was here..... he would never tolerate this... I just hoped my delusion stayed intact. At least one of them would stay on my side, but Dad planned it when Uncle Theo was out of the country for so long.

I am furious, actually that's why I cut ties with them as soon as I could, it's not like I will starve if I live alone.

Anyways, even if they get me here, I will call authorities too. Not everyone is under their money!!!

But at the end of the day, I feel lonely for the first time in my life. Like all that love and care vanished!

I am tired anyway, it was a long flight, it took me longer because of a change in flight.

I was at the hotel waiting for my room. I stood by the reception holding the shopping bag, I was in need of some clothes too.

I noticed the hotel is really decorated, like flowers and stuff.

I heard the receptionist, She said, "Congratulations, Miss.... You are one of our lucky 102nd customers. We have a free upgrade for you.... This our golden 105 years of business, Few are given free upgrade to 101st to 105th customer..."

She passed me a key from the other side, and I clearly saw 3 more keys there. So, I guess I will enjoy a nice room after hectic flight. I really came in the right time then, at least something is going nice in my life!

I whispered, "Thanks.... Congratulations..."

Soon I buried myself in the bed, I was really tired. I wish everything was like before. I was so good before that man came into my life!

I wish I never saw him when I was at an auction with Dad, and I saw him there for the first time.

Dad talked with him with respect even when Riccardo was younger. He looked so cold and stern that I didn't even look at him properly.

Now I am his wife?

No, I am not!!! A piece of paper doesn't define me as his wife!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3M 58.4K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
Our Flor Od Cely-124

Dobrodružné

263K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
177K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
17.9K 280 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...