Started With A Blind Date HYU...

By Hyun_Bokiee

Hyunlix, a blind date than a contract marriage,... 🩡🀍 [#6-hyunlix 27/1/2024]🀍🩡✨️ [#5-hyunlix 28/1/2024]... More

2.Contract Marriage
3.Act
4.Going University Together
5.Dance class
6.Seungchan~
7.Dance Partners
8.Can't Perform
9.Jealousy~
10.Hwang Felix
11.Fever
12.First Kiss?
13.Minsung~
14.Date
15. 1 Month Anniversary
16.Jealousy~~
17.Hospital...?
18.Felix's Mom
19. Double Date Vacation
20.Felix's Bithday(THE END)

1.Favour

2K 48 49
By Hyun_Bokiee

It's my 1st Wattpad FF, and English isn't my first language, so ignore if I make any grammar mistakes🙃 This FF is gonna be clean(not in the end, I guess)

Hwang Hyunjin:
He is a 20-year-old rich guy who is a university student and loves dancing and basketball. His best friends are Bang Chan and Lee Minho. He never dated a single girl or boy, and his parents wanted him to get married as soon as possible.

Lee Felix:
He is a 20-year-old boy whose father died when he was very young, and his mother is a heart patient. He loves dancing and baking. His best friend is Han jisung. Felix's mom is the best friend of Hyunjin's mom.

Lee Minho:
Lee Minho, also known as Lee Know, is the best friend of Hwang Hyunjin and Bang Chan. Loves cats. Looks like he can kill you and can kill you😌

Han Jisung:
He is the best friend of Felix he always helps Felix when needed. Aka squirrel boy. Minho's eyes are on him😏(Love at first sight~~~)

Bang Chan:
BIG HUGSSSS❤️‍🩹
Best friend of Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Minho. Australian. Seungmin is in his heart for your information😌 his 'daddy~'

Seungmin:
Professor at the university where Hyunjin is studying. You can NEVER find a professor like Seungmin in this world. My boy has logic in every sentence he spits. Some worldwide famous words by Mr. Kim Seungmin are, "Chan is so old." Yeah, he is because 'He is half 54 next year.'

SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING [NO]

SEUNGMIN IN THE UNI [YES]
He is also in Bang Chan's HEARTU (has been for a very long time)

"Hyunjin loves FELIX" wise words from Professor Kim.

Changbin:
Hyunjin's Classmate. It does not end here. He is the buff hottie of the uni. More than half of the uni has a bad crush on him. He and Hyunjin always gets in competitions in who rejects more girls or boys. Most of the boys are jealous of them because their girlfriends can't control their simp for the hottest boys. They even started the gym to get their girlfriends back. I feel bad for them poor boys(not really). God knows how many girls dumped their boyfriends and got rejected by Changbinnie. My boy has high standards duh~

Yang Jongin:
Minho, Bang Chan, and Hyunjin's friends. Our baby bread has a BIG CRUSH on Hyunie. Yk what he also holds the power to make my day shiny with his beautiful smile.

Main ship HYUNLIX
(YESSS these are the pics from their Paris DATE)✨️🩵🤍

Side ship MINSUNG

Side ship SEUNGCHAN

~~~

Hyunjin's mom: Hyunjin, how many girls are you gonna reject, and how many blind dates do I have to set you on? You are 20 years old now when I was your age I had you, you have to get married now I don't know anything do you get it if you are not interested in girls then you are going on a blind date with a boy. I don't know what you do to those innocent blind dates girls that reject you they tell me that you are so handsome and all but after the date, they say 'We can't date your son we are so sorry'. What in the world do you do to them?

Hyunjin: Mom, I don't do anything to them THEY reject me. You can't say anything to me.

Hyunjin's mom: *Sighed* I can't argue with you.

(Hyunjin's mom's phone rang)

Hyunjin's mom: Yes, who is it? What! I'm coming, right now. Hyunjin, I'm going to the hospital. My friend just had a heart problem. I'll talk to you when I come back home.

Hyunjin: OK, thank God.

At the hospital

Hyunjin's mom reached the hospital there she saw Felix crying and went up to him. "What happened? How is your mother?"

Felix: She felt pain in her heart and had a breathing problem I took her to the hospital immediately the doctor said her heart condition was not so good she needed to be admitted here and she also needed to have heart surgery they will tell me when they have a heart donor and they will have to do the surgery immediately (Felix told the whole story while sobbing)

Hyunjin's mom: Don't cry, lixiee. She'll be alright. (She hugged Felix)

The doctor came out and said: You can meet her now when we have a heart donor available we will contact you till then she has to be admitted here.

Felix and Hyunjin's mom went into the ward to see her. After talking for a while Felix's mom told Felix to go outside. She had something to talk to her friend Felix then left.

Felix's Mom: Can you do me a favour?

Hyunjin's mom: What favour?

Felix's mom: I don't know for how much longer I'm gonna stay alive. I only have Felix in this world. Can you take care of him for me?

Hyunjin's mom: Don't talk nonsense, nothing is gonna happen to you, and Felix is a nice boy. I like him so much, too. Wait a minute, I have a son, and I'm finding a partner for him because I want him to get married. Would you mind if I set them on a date?

Felix's mom: A date? Felix is still single, but I have to ask him first because it's his life decision.

Hyunjin's mom: OK, let's ask him when he comes in.

After a while Felix came his mother asked him if he wanted to go on a date felix agreed cause he knew that this date might change his life because his mother was a heart patient and he didn't have money for her heart surgery and he needed money so this date can help him with this.

Hyunjin's mom: It will be tomorrow at XXX cafe at 11 am. Do you have any problem with it, lix?

Felix: No, I don't have any problems. I'll be there on time tomorrow.

Hyunjin's mom: That's good. I'll visit you later than bye.

When Hyunjin's mom reached home she went to Hyunjin's room and said: Hyunjin you have a date tomorrow at 11 am and you are not allowed to reject him if you do anything to him, I'm gonna tell your dad and you know better than me what's gonna happen to you then. He is a very pretty, kind, gentle and lovely boy and also he is my friend's son. I'm 100% sure that he is not gonna reject you, so I'm going to prepare arrangements for your marriage if he doesn't reject you, you are gonna marry him this weekend and that is my final decision.

(After saying that, she left)

Hyunjin: Oh my god, not again. I have to do something else this time. *Sighed*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - πš‘πšŠπš— πš“πš’πšœπšžπš—πš " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - πš‘πš πšŠ...
13.9K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘧 π˜ͺ 𝘩𝘢𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘒𝘸𝘒𝘺?
301K 16.1K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...