Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.27

811 38 6
By ButterFly_707_

SONG :- "Kaise Hua"

AT ADVIK'S HOME

Today they both sisters are at Rathod's home. Because Varun's parents missing Divya and Niyati.

Neelam:- "Oh my baby."

She said and hugged Divya. Divya smiled because she feels motherly hug after so many days.

Divya:- "How are you Maa?"

Neelam:- "I'm super hot as always."

She said and flip her hairs making both sisters giggles.

Suresh:- "My hot lady please leave my daughter I also want some attention of my daughter."

He said and come toward them.

Neelam:- "Come on old man. Just rest in your room don't interrupt between us.."

Again they both laughed and Divya moved toward Suresh and about to touch his feet but he moved back and said while caressing her hair.

Suresh:- "How many time we told you beta don't touch our legs. We are your parents but before that we are your friends."

He said and Divya laugh and hugged him. She felt secure in his arms she feels fatherly comfort from him always.

Then suddenly someone come and shout.

Varun:- "OH MY GOD. MY DIVU, MY BABY."

He said and make her broke hug with his father and hugged her.

Varun:- "I missed you so much Divu."

Divya :- "But we just meet 2 days ago."

Varun:- "But still."

After sometime he again said while joking

Varun:- "And you old man. Hug your wife not my wife. I'm very possessive man. "

Suresh glared at him and said.

Suresh:- "Before your wife she is my daughter you dumbass. And I'm also very possessive for my wife so don't you dare to kiss my wife before you go out."

He said and hugged Neelam. Divya in varun's arm and their parents are eachother arms and looking at these couple someone have setisfy smile on her face.

Her eyes start becoming a wet while looking at this family like how they all love and respect her Dida. She doesn't need anything else just her Dida's happiness.

She doesn't know that someone is also notice her every moment from upstairs. He also wants to hugged her and wants to let her feel loved by someone and wanted by someone. And he knows he will make her feel those all emotions which she was missing in these years.

How much Advik wants to hold her in his arms. But he shook his head and go to his room to wear shirt.

They all broke the hug and Suresh notice Niyati. He smiled and said.

Suresh:- "Oh my god. Look my second child is here."

He said and hugged Niyati. Varun's parents and Niyati's relation is like best buddy.

Niyati smiled and said.

Niyati:- "How are you uncle?"

Suresh:- "How many times we told you to call us mom and dad. You are also our child. But it's ok whenever you are comfortable with that. "

Niyati said Thank you to him for understanding her.

Advik come downstairs and speak more like shouting.

Advik:- "Divya bhabhi is your first child and second is this Hippo so what about me and BB"

He said and pout a little. After listening him they all laugh and Neelam said.

Neelam:- "You both have to adjust on 3rd and 4th position."

As She said that They all again laughed. Advik also smile when he saw niyati also Laughing.

Neelam:- "Ok ok now let me hold my second child."

She said and hugged Niyati.

Neelam:- "How are you Beta?"

She asked while rubbing her back.

Niyati :- "I'm ok aunty."

Niyati smiled at her then Varun cut his mom off

Varun:- "Now it's my turn to hold my carrot."

He said and embrace her in his brotherly arms.

Varun:- "Hayee meri carrot."

Niyati:- "Hayee mere jijs."

They both said and start laughing. Advik and Divya also hugged eachother. After that they all move toward main hall.

Advik's pov

They all start going but wait where is my hug? I also want my turn to hold her. For God sake she is MY ANGEL. They all are so bad. He said complaining like a small kid with pout.

AFTER DINNER

Niyati is on terrace. She was looking at sky. She was staring at sky with blank expression.

Advik was finding her but finally he saw Niyati was on terrace and staring at sky.

Advik stand by her side and clear his thorat. But Niyati didn't even looked at him like she was lost.

Advik Said softly.

Advik:- "Niya "

Niyati flinch by sudden voice. And looked at him.

Niyati:- "Hmm.."

Advik notice her wet eyes he becomes worried and hold her cheeks and asked which rubbing her cheeks slowly.

Advik:- "What happened Angel?"

Niyati didn't said anything she just looked at him without blinking.

Before Advik asked again Niyati asked him.

Niyati:- "Can you hide me in your arms?"

Advik come to know that Niyati is sad about something but he couldn't find out what was that.

He spread his arms a little and hide her in his big chest. Niyati hold him tightly like she is afraid that he leaves her.

Advik start rubbing her back.

Advik:- "Shh... princess what happened?"

Niyati:- "You will not leave me naa?"

Advik:- "No princess. I'm here your Advik is always with you."

Niyati:- "They also said like that but see they are not with me now."

Advik understand that she was talking about her parents. Advik moved back side and sit on sofa and make her sit on his lap.

Niyati:- "Can you tell they to come back to me? I need them Advik."

Advik felt Niyati's heartbeat is getting fast.

Advik:- "Sh.. princess. Cool down.."

Niyati:- "I'm happy for Dida Advik. I'm very happy that now she has mom and dad but what about me? I also want my mom and dad but see they are not with me. I'm not good that they left me. I want to talk to them, I want that my mom come and scold me, I want my dad to come and take my side but see they are far away from me. Did I do something which they both don't like and left me? "

Advik broke the hug and made a eye contact with her. But the side of her face is breaking his heart in million pieces.

Her eyes are filled with tears but she was not crying. Advik come closer to her eyes and slowly kissed her both eyes in return finally tears rolled down as she closed her eyes. And said to her.

Advik:- "How can my Angel do something which they don't like. My angel is so pure that she didn't think twice to do something for others happiness. Do you remembered you told me that life is just like a sunflower's life we have to face both sides. Good and bad. Your loose is big that no one can feel that but I'm here to hold you, to let you cry, to comfort you. I'm always here angel."

"Uncle and Aunty must be proud that how her younger princess is grown up now, how she always helps others, how she take care of her Dida, how see thinks about others before her self, how she teaches Orphans kids for free, how she go to old age house every Sunday. They must be proud of you angel."

As he mentioned last two lines Niyati looked at him with shocked because she never told anyone about these.

Advik smiled while looking at her confused face.

Advik:- "How I come to know?"

Niyati just nodded.

Advik:- "I was at that Orphans to donate when you come to teach them. Then I asked them so they told me all these that you every Saturday and Sunday go there to teach kids and Sunday at old age house."

Niyati looked down because she don't know what to say now. Advik again hold her chain and make eye contact and said.

Advik:- "It's between us ok? I will not tell anyone ok?"

Till then Niyati also cool down and said while forward her pinky finger.

Niyati:- "Pinky promise?"

Advik smiled at her innocence and joint his pinky finger with her. Niyati smiled a little and hugged him softly.

They both stay like that some more minutes then Advik said.

Advik:- "They also loves you. And you that right?"

Niyati nodded in response.

Advik:- "Then why my little one was crying?"

Niyati:- "I want to share with them that how your family love and respect Dida. But I can't control and feeling lonely."

Advik breath out and said.

Advik:- "You also know that my parents loves you and bhabhi more than us. Don't you see how they called me their 4th child."

As he said that Niyati giggle little.

Niyati squeeze his both cheeks and said in kid voice.

Niyati:- "You are so cute."

Advik laughed at her voice and said.

Advik:- "Is my angel wants some ice cream with shinchan show?"

As she heard that she start jumping and said.

Niyati:- "Yes yes, let's go. Mr.Billu"

She said and start running while holding his hand.

AT SMALL THEATRE (IN HOUSE)

Niyati sit in middle sofa. Today night Divya and Niyati are staying here as tomorrow morning Pandit ji is coming to fix Divya's marriage.

He also sit behind her and asked...

Advik:- "So, which movie?"

Niyati:- "WHAT MOVIE? WE ARE WATCHING SHINCHAN."

Advik:- "Oh come on Ms.Sharma let's watch movie."

Niyati:- "Mr.Rathod don't act childish and let me watch My shinchan."

Advik scroffed and said.

Advik:- "I act childish? You are childish who watch shinchan?"

Niyati glared at her and said.

Niyati:- "ME. DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM? AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY SHINCHAN. HE IS MY LOVE."

Advik:- "WHAT? HE IS YOUR LOVE? I THOUGHT I..."

Niyati:- "YOU WHAT?"

Advik:- "NOTHING. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT."

He said and handed remote to her. Niyati pressed her lips together to stop her laugh.

AFTER 2 HOURS

They both are watching shinchan then Niyati notice that Advik slept while watching shinchan with her.

Niyati smiled and slow down the volume then cover him with duvet properly. After that she just start staring at him. She removed his hairs from his forehead and said slowly.

Niyati:- "Don't worry Mr.Rathod this Ms.Sharma is all yours. Just let me tease you some days.

She smiled and kissed his forehead slowly then rested her head on his shoulder. Not knowing that someone is feeling like he is the happiest person on the earth.

Advik is not sleeping he just closed his to get some sleep but he heard everything what she said and everything. And he is more than happy today that he wins against her shinchan cartoon.

AT MIDNIGHT

It's around 3. When Advik suddenly felt thirsty. He wake up and saw Shichan is still on screen and Ms.Niyati is in her dreamland.

Advik slowly turned off the screen and removed her head from his shoulder slowly to not wake her up. Then he drinks some water then again sit at his previous seat.

He start looking at sleepyhead who is sleeping with her mouth open a little.

It's creepy to stare at someone without their knowing then I'm creepy man. I don't care.

He start caressing her hair softly and Niyati lean on his hand to find some more comfort.

Advik smiled at her action. And again make her rest her head on his shoulder and hugged her softly. Then he hold her hand then start caressing her hand before kissing on that.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 10.9K 23
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. • Sahdev & Kumkum• " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...
74K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
1.9M 104K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
4.9K 365 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...