His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

Bởi msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert💥💥

Chapter - 118

5.7K 797 211
Bởi msjasly

Story Suggestion: Hello everyone please give a read and support the book Stars by our Anvi Anvi_blooms

****************

Recap: Nithya gets Pranav's signature in the files after Chandru provoked him the previous day. Later Nithya feels disgusted when Pranav touch her.

*****************

Goutham was watching Mithra getting ready in a orange pink silk saree and her hair was tied in a bun with jasmine flowers adorning it. She returned to the bed and saw Goutham looking at her intensely and their baby was sleeping peacefully.

Mithra: Stop with your looks and go get changed. Priest has arrived and everyone is waiting for us. 

Goutham: I will take 2 minutes to get ready.

He picked the dhoti and changed into it and stood before her with wide arms. Mithra swat his arms and they reached the living where everyone was ready for the pooja. Goutham and Mithra sat with their baby and the priest started chanting mantras.

Priest: Kozhandha pera kadhula moonu mura sollunga. ( Say the baby's name in his ear thrice)

Mithra looked at Goutham and he nodded her to go ahead. Mithra leaned to baby's ear and whispered " Krishna " thrice.

Everyone hooted hearing the name but Rehman saw Goutham and Mithra with surprise.

Vinay: We will call him Krish in short. 

Chandru: ponnunga kootam eppovum avana suthi urukkum pola. ( Seems like he will be surrounded by girls always )

Mithra: Krishna avan appa madhiri ore ponnu pinnadi suthi varuvan. ( Krishna will be like his father and will go around only one girl )

Every one blessed the couple and Krishna. After the ceremony was over  Goutham and Mithra were in the study and they called Rehman, Nithya and Chandru giving Krishna to his grandparents.

Mithra: What happened Nithya ? You look very upset. 

Nithya was crying in anger as she explained everything. Chandru hit his fist on the wall and pulled Nithya to his chest to console her.

Goutham: Quit the job Nithya. You need not continue this anymore. 

Nithya: No, I m not a coward to back off. I had to be calm because we succeeded in our first plan. 

Nithya gave the file to Mithra and she was excited on seeing it and hugged Nithya with tears as her friend had to go through so much to get those signatures from him. She mumbled a sorry and Nithya smacked her back for that.

Mithra: You did it Nithya then why do you want to continue there. Your work is over there just quit.

Nithya: No, I will take care and I need to be by his side to know his moves. 

Chandru: We can find some other way Nithya listen to our words. I swear that I will kill him with my hands forgetting all the plans of revenge.

Nithya: No Chandru, I will handle him. He will be trying his best to win the tender against Star Decors so I need to be there and moreover he is mad at Chandru after the party and I can't let him harm Chandru in anyway. That fucker is in belief that he is giving me love vibes but he is a pig who doesn't know the feel of love and lust. 

Mithra: Ok then, but you will stay away from him and no more lunch and coffee meets. 

Rehman: About the next plan should we quote the tender from MiGo or Star Decors?

Mithra: Star, we should win this tender at any cost Rehman. 

Goutham: I will talk to the owner of that firm to make sure the tender meet happens in a hotel. I will co ordinate with Rehman that everything goes with plan. Now lets leave already. 

Everyone left from there except for Kavitha and Shylaja who stayed back to take care of Krish.

A week passed by and Nithya successfully avoided any casual talks with Pranav and only had professional interactions. He was getting pissed to see her ignoring him. It was the day they were supposed to upload the tender quote and Nithya entered Pranav's room with a file she had worked for it.

Nithya: Pranav, here is the file that I have worked for the tender. We can upload it once you verify it.

Pranav: I will take care of it and upload myself.

He didn't look at her and gave a curt reply shocking Nithya. She cursed him in her mind and cleared her throat.

Nithya: Pranav are you angry with me or did you decided that whatever Chandru said was true ? Either of it please tell me and I will quit but don't show this hatred.

Pranav pushed back his seat and stood in seething anger and caught her wrist gritting his teeth.

Pranav: Who is avoiding whom Nithya ? Do I look like a fool to you ? You have been avoiding me since the day I opened my feelings to me.

Nithya Mv: Oh yeah your feelings to fuck me bastard.

Pranav: You could have said anything you felt but all you did is avoid me like I m some plague. 

Nithya: so what do you expect me to do ? I m still not over my heart break Pranav and how do you expect me to accept another relation. I couldn't accept and at the same time I can't see you broken because of my rejection. 

Pranav: What does that mean ?

Nithya: You are my best friend Pranav. I have been thinking so much of you lately and I m trying already Pranav. I need some time, may be few days. Please understand me.

Pranav: I m sorry for yelling at you. I m was so upset that you avoided me and I m so happy that you are considering my feelings. I will wait as long as you want.

Nithya: thank you. I will take my leave and you better complete the tender by today. I want you to win this.

Pranav: Ohh madam, where are you going ? We will work this together but we need to wait for Karan. He has something important to share with us and he will be here in few minutes.

Nithya sat on the couch with her laptop and as he said Karan entered in a few minutes with a file.

Karan: Sir, I have got the file from that person but I doubt if whatever information he provides is reliable. I have tried to find someone else to work for us but they are too loyal to their boss and refused to give any information. I have threatened him with his life if the information is wrong.

Pranav: Will he lie even after you threatened him with his life ? Anyhow we will not work the same number they are quoting so don't worry I will take care. You may leave.

Karan left the room and Pranav, Nithya compared the number she had worked with that of star Decor's to arrive a final one to quote on their behalf.

Nithya looked at the final number with too much of interest and Pranav pulled her hair to break her trance and cocked his eyebrows.

Nithya: Are you sure this will work ? What if they tricked us with that number ? I mean 6 million is too much considered for a single project and why will they quote that number knowing they will sure lose this tender also let me remind they are already running in loss ?

Pranav: Tara works there and she knows how we work here so she must have fed inputs to quote this amount knowing that somehow I will get to know the amount they have quoted and this must be a fake one and they must have quoted somewhat close to this. So instead of a very little margin we will quote a lakh less than them and I m sure we will bag this project.

Nithya: You are so brilliant boss. I need a special treat on winning this project.

Pranav: Whatever you want princess. Now go upload this and take a break.

Nithya moved to the couch to do her work.

At beach house Goutham pulled Mithra to study and made her sit on his lap.

Mithra: What are you doing Goutham ? We haven't received call from Rehman to start out work. Let me be with Krish until then.He will be awake and will start crying out of being hungry.

Goutham: Kavi maa will call us or bring him here if he is awake but now we have some important work to do.

He switched on the laptop and within a few minutes a new window appeared on the screen and Mithra saw the cursor moving on its own and the website to upload the tender opened on its own.

Mithra: Goutham, what is happening in the laptop ? How are things working on its own ?

Goutham: Nithya is working and she has shared her screen to us and we can watch all the works from here. We are not old fashioned to get details from men. 

Mithra: Is she working from office ? What if the security team find out this ?

Goutham: Darling you forgot is it ? The security team who did the upgradation in PV groups are our staff from London. I gave them instructions to work in our favour. 

Mithra watched as Nithya entered all the details and the amount Pranav had informed her.

Mithra pinched his cheeks and started to upload the tender from her laptop sitting next to him. When it was the field to enter the tender amount she looked at Goutham and he winked at her. Mithra smirked and entered 5.5 million.

Once Mithra was done uploading Goutham took control over the Nithya's screen and messaged her to end the session and continue with her works. 

Mithra: This is so cool, actually we are supposed to feel bad and guilty for doing this but with him everything we do sounds right and he deserves worse.

Goutham pecked her temples and they saw the door opening with Kavitha entering carrying a crying Krish in her hand.

Kavitha: Pasikudhu pola feed pannitu vela paru Mithra. ( He is hungry it seems. Feed him and then continue your work Mithra )

Mithra got Krish and Kavitha left the study and Goutham locked the door for privacy. Mithra undid the top two buttons to feed Krish and Goutham chuckled sitting next to her and caressing Krish's hairs.

Mithra: Why do you laugh now ?

Goutham: Just remembered the scene from hospital when you wanted me to leave the room to feed our prince as if I haven't seen or devoured any part of your body. Look now we are together always and you couldn't feed him without me being around you. Somethings are inevitable darling and nothing will be hidden between us.

Goutham choked on his saliva when Krish slurped and Goutham looked at Mithra with his eyes wide open.

Goutham: Is he teasing me now ? I m very possessive about you Mithra and I haven't touched his food only because he has been a good boy so far and I wanted to be good to him too but if he tease me then tell him that if he is bad then I m his dad.

Mithra: Enna vittu dhanush padam paathiya da ? Kozhandha kitta unnoda posa posa kondu varadha kondrven unna. Indha double meaning la pesuradhu lam ennoda stop panniko 

( You watched Dhanush movie without me ? Don't ever bring out your possessiveness with our son or else I will you.  Stop all your double meaning talks with me only)

Goutham: Do whatever you want still he will have my traits in him and who knows he will be 10 times more than me when it comes to love, being possessive and even talking dirty too.

Mithra: God, he is just a baby and you are already talking so much about him. Please don't kill his innocence.

Goutham: Boys or girls, they don't need anyone to kill their innocence. It happens naturally at right age with the hormones.

Mithra: Now stop all those talks and tell me, is Tara really ok to help us ? What if she regret later ? Are we not spoiling her life by pulling her into such a mess ? I m really scared for this.

Goutham: We never forced her and infact that waitress was our option but Tara wanted to do this for us... for her...She is more than willing to work in this plan so don't worry. I have informed Rehman to call only the reliable person who will work to our accordance.

Mithra: I m worried about her future. 

Goutham: We will be there for her in every step of her life. We will find someone best for her.

Mithra: Can't wait for the day to come face to face with him and I would love to see him being shocked to see me alive. I will be at peace when he will run hiding his face from everyone.

Goutham touched her shoulder and gestured her to look at Krish who has stopped feeding and looking at his mother's face as if he was listening to everything and understood the pain behind her words. Mithra caressed his cheeks with her thumb and smiled at him

Goutham took Krish from Mithra and kissed his forehead and held him against his chest.

Goutham: Krish, listen to appa's words carefully. When you grow up, go to any extent to protect your girl. Love her every day like it is the last day of your life. Don't ever give up on her.

Mithra: That you need not say to him afterall he is your son and doesn't need special training in love when his father is a love guru.

Goutham pecked her lips and rocked Krish to put him to sleep.

***********************

A/N:

Pre climax sequence are over and the climax begins from the next chapter.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30.3K 3.5K 39
𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 😈👹 𝐃𝐮𝐞...
465K 30.5K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
84.7K 7.2K 48
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐒...