Whats more Chay

By 1VampOfKnight

🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I would... More

EDIT UPDATE/COMBINING PARTS
1) The New Takes Over The old
2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects
3) A Fresh Start And A Bold Chay
4) Jealous Nature
5) Knowing The Unknown
6) My Darling
7) Another Side Of Kim
8) A Threat And A Confession
9) Happiness Never Last
10) The Fight Goes On
11) Clear Path
12) At The Edge
13) The Search
14) The Three
15) Compromising
16) You Are Mine
17) Demands
19) A little Whisky
20)A Dark Chay
21) Chay Awakes
22) Chays Surroundings
23) Sniper king
24) Kim Takes Charge
25) A Little Bit Of Them All
Announcement

18) The Mark

537 16 11
By 1VampOfKnight

Chay:

Instead of showering separately, we all went in the bathroom together, barely having enough room for four grown men. Two of us would rinse off while the other two brushed their teeth. We got two new toothbrushes from one of the guards for Kim and Ice. The bathroom had just enough room to move around. " Mon amour, you need a more oversized bathroom," Ice said. When we finished, "We can do that. Getting this bedroom renovated would be a good idea, Chay. You wouldn't have to pay anything. This place can all use a good renovation. I'll talk to Kinn about it." Kim said. "This place is very outdated," Tay says.

Then we headed into my closet to change. " I'm running out of clothes. The help hasn't brought me back the close we sent to laundry yesterday." I said, but there were enough of my old clothes for them to wear since Tay forbade them to touch the new clothes I got the other day until I wore them first. I reached for the gray sweat set I had put aside earlier." Kim, don't you have your clothes in your bedroom?" I said, "Too lazy to get them." he said, " Fine, I guess let's get going." I looked at them for a moment. Wait," I said, and walked up to Ice and tilted his head to his side to look at his neck. I take a moment, then kiss it, leaving my mark on him. When I was satisfied, I let go. " There now, you need one more. He leans into my neck, giving me little kisses, making me shiver all over my body, then sucks on my neck, leaving a mark. Again my cock started to spring up. " Damn, Mon Amour, you're easy to excite," Ice says, pulling me into kiss me. "Ice, we have to go. You can have your fun later," Kim says. " I know, but he is just tempting. I don't think I can wait," Ice says, " Didn't you say you were tired and your leg was hurting?" I said. The shower refreshed me," Ice says, leaning in for another kiss.

" Tay darling, come here," I said, and Tay approached me. I positioned Tay in between me and Ice, facing him to Ice. Having these two like this was turning me on just a little. Tay's back is to me. He felt myself on his back. " Chay," Tay said. " I know, but I can't help it," I said. I reached over, grabbing Ice's head so he could kiss me, giving Tay full access to his neck " Tay started kissing his neck and sucking on it like I wanted him to, leaving a mark on Ice right next to mine. Ice moaned into my mouth.

After a few seconds, I looked at Kim, allowing Tay and Ice to have the opportunity to make out. " No, Angel, I won't play your childish game," Kim says. I looked at him with sad bambi eyes. When Ice saw how sad I looked, he told Kim. " Come on, Kim. It's not childish. Tay is older than us, and we are the same age." Ice says, " Let Chay have his fun, Kim. He is still young and hasn't experienced much in this." Tay says, and we all stare at Kim," Please, Kim. I'll forgive you for leaving me?"

I begged in a soft voice. "Yeah, he'll forgive you," Ice said. " Shut up, Ice," Tay said. Kim stayed quiet for a moment, then walked over to kiss me, " You'll forgive me for what I did to you? Angel," he said softly. I nod, "Please." " Fine, I'll do it for you. I'll let you have your fun whenever you want. If you can forgive me for what I did," I smiled in victory. "Deal," I said as he started kissing me in a long, sweet kiss, making me moan, before he moved to Tay's neck and rested his hand around Tay's stomach as Tay continued to kiss Ice. Kim leaves his plain red mark, never leaving eye contact with me, and then makes Tay kiss him, releasing him from Ice.

Kim never took his eyes off me even as he kissed Tay, not even when Ice came to kiss me. When Kim released from their kiss, he faced Tay to me, and I started making out with Tay as Kim pulled Ice in for a kiss before he moved to his neck, leaving Ice a plain red mark, much like he did to Tay. No matter who Kim kissed, his eyes stayed on me the entire time. When he finished with Ice, he moved back to me with Tay between us, and Kim leaned in to shove his tongue down my throat, closing his eyes and enjoying our kiss more than he did with the other two. He pulled Tay's head to his neck aggressively, letting Tay leave a mark right next to Ices.

When Tay was done, he pushed him out of the way, making Tay stumble into Ice's arms. Kim put his arm around my waist and a hand behind my head, making our kiss deeper. He moves down, kisses my neck opposite the marks, and bites down like in the shower earlier, but this time, it is much more intense than last time, giving me a sharp pain that travels throughout my body, between my neck and shoulder blade.

My blood starts to drip out the side of his mouth, and I wince in pain with tears in my eyes. " Kim, it fucking hurts." I said as I cried," Ice reaches for me, and Tay's hands cover his mouth, but Kim pulls out his gun, ready to shoot, forcing Ice to step back. After a while, he releases me, admires his work, and wipes my tears. " Are you okay, love?" Kim asks." I'm sorry."

"Yes, I'm fine, but did you have to make it hurt so much?" I said with sobs, "I'm sorry, baby. That will be the last time I'll ever hurt you, I promise," Kim said, wiping my face from the tears that kept coming out. I see his lips covered in my blood. He looks at me, puts his hand behind my head, and glides me to his neck, the exact spot where he bit me. " Bite me, Porschay, just like I did you, " Kim says, wiping my blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. I'm a bit scared of hurting him. Still, I do as he says and bite down.

" Harder, Chay, you have to penetrate my skin," he says softly. "You won't hurt me," and I bit down until I tasted blood, making Kim grunt slightly. " Deeper, Chay, just don't close your mouth all the way or pull without opening your mouth first," Kim said. I bit down harder, making Kim let out a louder grunt, getting a gush of blood inside my mouth, making me want to gag. I stayed there for a while like he did, then opened my mouth to release him. I had to swallow the rest of the blood before I spit it all out and make a mess on my closet floor or get it on the new clothes. Tay would probably kill me if I did.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. " Kim, you're a psychopath," Ice says. " Kim, that hasn't been done in decades. Why did you do it? Tay asked, " No matter how often, either of you mark Chay or he marks you. No matter how many times Chay makes me mark you or you mark me. Know your place. Chay is mine. I'm letting you two live to keep Chay happy. Remember that if you hurt Chay in any way, know I will come for you." Kim says. " Chay, you let him?" asked Ice."

I nodded. " What is the reason? We already knew that," He asks. " In the Theerapanyakul Family, many decades ago, The men would choose their forever partner by marking them the way Kim just did to Chay, much like an alpha wolf would their mats." Tay said, " I saw a bite mark on Chay earlier, but I thought it was from the sex they had in the shower." He went on. "Chay, you agreed to this earlier?" Tay asked. " Yes," I said, " Right after I told Kim I wanted all three of you. He bit me after he agreed." I said, " Why do they do that??" asked Ice.

" Back then, we used to breed wolves. Guess they got it from them." Kim said. " Can I get a pet wolf, Kim?" I asked, looking at him. " Angel, I'll give you anything you want," Kim said, touching his hand to my face. " Yeah, Yeah, whatever. Give Chay the whole world if you could, Kim," Tay said. "But first, go clean your mouths out."

" I agree with Tay. It makes me uneasy seeing blood all over both of your mouths." Ice says, " While you get cleaned up, I will play with Little Tay." Ice says, putting his arm around Tay's waist and pulling him to his body, making Tay giggle.

Kim and I leave the closet and walk back into the bathroom to brush our teeth and rinse out with mouthwash. We can hear Ice and Tay moaning in each other mouths. I reach below the sink and pull out the first aid, and we help each other clean out the marks. " I love you, Chay," Kim says as he looks at me, " I love you too, Kim," I say as he puts himself between my legs since I was sitting on the bathroom counter and leans in to give me a deep passionate kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me to the edge of the counter. " I swear we are never going to get to the office," I say, laughing. "Let's go before they send someone to get us," Kim says, picking me up and walking out of the bathroom, telling Tay and Ice we are leaving now. Before we exit my bedroom, he lets me down, and Tay grabs my hand.

When we depart, Ice and Kim walk behind us. Getting to the office, Kim opens the door, and we all walk in. " About damn time. I thought they cut you up and were offering you body parts to the gods," Thankhun said, sitting with his legs on Dr Top's lap, watching something on Kinn TV. I laugh. " It was something like that". I said,

" You wouldn't have me second guessing the way I heard loud ass moans coming from your room Chay," Vegas said, taking a break from looking at the computer screens" I went by earlier to go get yall." He said with a smirk. " sooooo, who was with who? No, let me guess, Chay and Kim, Ice and Tay?" Vegas said. " Nah, it must have been Kim and Tay, Ice and Chay." Kinn enters from his room. " Are your dog faces stupid? It was definitely Chay and Tay, Kim and Ice," Thankhun chimes in, jumping off the couch as Dr. Top followed behind him, "We want part of this. They quad it," Nova and Benz said together. I looked at the three people next to me and smiled at them.

"Anyone else wants to take a guess," I spoke out loud. Top, Pole, Arm, and Aim raised their hands. Choose your sides, " I said, like one of those men you see at a casino. Top put his hand on Khun's shoulder. Pol stood next to Vegas, and Arm and Aim went behind Kinn. The three men behind me laugh. "If that's everyone, let's make this more interesting. Empty your pockets, people of all kinds." I said, pointing to the middle of the table.

They all did, and there was a nice stack of money. If that's all, does anyone wish to change their guess? Aim went over to Khun. " Alright, the bets are now closing in 3, 2, " I start to say as Pete, Tin, Erica, and Antie from the kitchen walk in with food and drinks. "For Fuck sake, I was about to win all this money, " Vegas says, making everyone at the table laugh " what's going on? Pete ask. "

"They're making bets guessing who fucked who when we were in Chay's room," Kim said, " Do any of yall want in?" I asked. "All you have to do is empty all the cash you have in your pockets," I said with a goofy grin. What are the options? Pete asks. Vegas says me, and Kim, Ice, and Tay. Kinn says me and Ice, Kim, and Tay. Khun says me, and Tay, Ice, and Kim. The twins say it was a quad.

Pete emptied his pockets and stood beside Khun. "Traitor," Vegas says with a pout. "Leave my Pete alone, dog face, and he wraps his arms around Pete, sticking his tongue out." It's just a game, babe," Pete says to Vegas. Tin emptied his pockets and stood with the twins. Antie from the Kitchen Claps her hands. "Oh, I just love a good gamble," making us laugh, emptying her pockets, and standing with Kinn. "I'm not much for gambling, but I can't resist these smiles on your faces." She emptied her pockets and stood with the twins. All right, does anyone want to change going once going twice? Bets are now closed," I said.

"Wait, I want to add another." We all snap our heads to Kinn's bedroom door to see my brother holding himself by the frame and the Intravenous pole." Hia!! I ran to him, not being able to hold back my excitement and hold him up along with Kinn and Dr. Top" give me a chair Kim" I barked at him as he rushes one to me. We sat my Hia down." You shouldn't be walking around," Dr. Top says. " well, It's hard to rest when everyone is screaming about who my brother slept with," Porsche said.

"Sorry, hia, " I said. Hia raised his hand like he would hit me but winced in pain. I get on my knees so he can beat me, but he pinches my cheek instead. " You little brat, what have you been up to while I was asleep?" He says, then looking around at my neck. "You got three red marks on your neck, and I'm guessing it from those three standing behind you that also have three red marks on their necks," he said, shooting daggers at them with his eyes.

"I will talk to you three when I'm better." He says, " Porsche baby, you should go lie down. You can shoot them later. You need your rest." Kinn says, "After I add my bet, Kinn, go get my wallet," Hia said, shutting Kinn up, "and put the cash on the table. I am adding one more. I don't care if it closed; I get a late handy cap for almost dying." I laugh. "anything you want, Hia." I said, " I bet none of it happened with just two pairings or the other two as a quad till the very end, which doesn't count as a quad cause it didn't start that way." I looked at him, surprised. That's a tough bet, Hia," I said, laughing a little,

"Alright, people.' I said, getting up and spinning around." The last bet is in drumroll, please. Pol, Arm, and Aim start banging on the table." The winner issssssssss. My brother! Trumpets, please. Pol, Arm, and Aim made stupid trumpet noises, and I ran around throwing invisible confetti.

" WHAT!! FUCK NO, YOU CHEATED TAKING YOUR BROTHER SIDE," Vegas yells, making everyone laugh. " Porsche Is right," Kim said. " How is that even possible? That bet was a Long shot. I didn't even understand it." " But he is right," Tay said." How?? Porsche, can you explain it to me," Vegas says.

Hia looked over to us four" Kim and Chay fucked and finished, making Tay upset and leading Chay to give him what he wanted. Those two felt left out as they watched. Ice could not contain himself, and Kim was going crazy hearing Chay find Pleaser with someone else even though Kim probably coached them. Kim couldn't take it anymore, and since Chay was busy, he topped Ice. Even though Ice is a top, it was probably his first time switching. Somehow, they made it work with all four of them at the end, but it's not a quad because it was supposed to be just Chay and Tay. They never wanted to quad. It just ended that way. " Hia says, making my jaw drop." " How the fuck did he know," Ice said out loud, "Almost exactly as it happened" He goes on, " I was a bartender for most my life, a damn good one too. I learned to read people, and I know my way around different types of sex.

" Porsche, my love, let's get you back to bed. You won the bet. Can you please rest? I want you to recover faster, love." Kinn begged. " Alright, help me to the bed, Chay. We will talk later. I gave him a soft hug, and so did Erica and Antie.

"I'm so glad you okay, Porseche," Antie said, kissing his cheek. "I'll bring you up some soup, followed by Erica. " Me too, hun. You had all of us scared to death. Don't listen to Kinn. Take as long as you want healing your body." kissing Porsche on the cheek like Antie, I should problem find out her name. I always called her Antie. They both headed back to the kitchen. I looked at them as they left together. " Antie and Erica have been married for the last 20 years," Tay said. " I would have never guessed," I said. "Darling, what is Auntie's name I never asked. She likes to be called Pond." Tay says.

"Tin, you being here better be a good reason when you're supposed to be checking that warehouse out," Kim says in his authoritative voice. Tin reaches into his pocket, pulls out his phone, and throws it on the table. "It fried.. I tried plugging it in a charger, but it won't turn on." Tin said, " Why didn't you use one of my men's phones then?" Kim said. Tin holds up a bag I didn't see him carry in. He tips the bag over, scattering phones all over the table. I counted about 10. "What all this?" Kim says

Benz and Nova pick up one, each flipping it over to see the backs, then back to the front. I see two ancient phones that look like they were from the 2000s. I picked them both up and showed them to Kim with a brow raised," Everyone that had a phone when we went out scouting has been fried, as well as the earpieces. We didn't have any way of communication." What are these?" I asked, but Tin just looked at Kim. Making Kim look mad.

" From now on, anything you say to me is open to Chay," Kim said, walking over to me to stand behind me, putting his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder that didn't have the mark. Then he pulled my neckline down, showing his mark on me, showing his mark as well.

" Next time, don't hesitate when he asks you a question. Obey him like you obey me." Kim said. "Wooooo, HELL YA, I'm not the only psycho in the family anymore!?" Vegas yells. Making all of us look at him as Pete hits him on his head. " Shut up, Vegas, you did the same to me!" Pete says. " I don't count the family already knows I'm psycho," Vegas says." I don't believe you, Pete," Kinn says. Vegas goes over to Pete and pulls down his neckline to show his bite marks, Then pulls down his own, showing Pete's bite marks.

" Cette famille est pleine de Psychopathes" Ice says " Tu as tellement raison, mon grand frere. Je me demande si mon mari me ferait la meme chose." Nova says. "Il n'oserait pas marquer ton corps magnifique. Petite soeur. Nous le tuerions." Benz says pointing to Ice " Tu peux toujours lui dire non. Macau vous ecoutera et vous respectera. c'est un bon garcon" Vegas says surprising me. " What if I didn't mind?" Nova said, " You will not damage your body that way," Ice said, " It is my body, Ice," Nova said. " You are my baby sister! You don't know how much pain it is. I watched Kim do that, Chay, and it wasn't pretty! I said no, and that is final!" Ice says, making Nova cross her arms and pout.

"Tay, what just happened?" I asked. " Ice called the family psycho. Nova agreed but asked if Macua would do it to her. Vegas said she can say no, and Macau will respect that." Tay said" " Then you know the rest. "I walked over to Ice, grabbed his hands, and looked at him. " Ice, can you teach me French? I asked, " If that's what you want, mon amour," and I nodded. " Chay between training, which you must learn English, and with your school. Then, assassin training, and also how to be a spy. You think you can learn French too?" Kinn said. That's a lot, I think to myself, and my shoulders slump.

Kinn shakes his head and looks over to Kim. " Kim, you marked Chay? he is still young. Does he even know what it means?" " Hello, I'm right here. Kinn, stop talking about me as if I'm not. I am an adult now. I can choose what to do with my body," I said, sounding like Nova did earlier, annoyed. " He knows what he did. He even put in his conditions. He let me mark him as long as he can love these idiots freely. I'm not a monster, Kinn. I even pledge my undying pledge that if he chooses to get rid of me in the future, I will let him. But he has my loyalty. I won't find anyone else after him. I will always protect him, even from the shadows."

Kim says as he looks at me, puts his finger under my chin, and kisses me gently." So you get nothing out of it," Vegas says. Kim shoots daggers at him. " I always have Chay by my side, even if it's not being together. Chay is my everything as long as he is alive and happy. That's all I care about." Kim spits out like venom. Vegas puts his hands up. " Sorry, didn't mean to offend you." Kim looks at me, making his face softer and gently kissing me again. " I love you, Chay," he said in a whisper. " I love you too, Kim." I said back, " Did you and Vegas make conditions?" I asked Pete. "I'll tell you another day, Chay," Pete said

" Let's get back to the topic here," Kinn says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.7K 33
Kimchay Fanfic
67.8K 2.5K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...
43.8K 2.1K 38
Over the past year, Barcode's life has changed drastically. Despite being a relatively shy high school student, he lands his first acting gig in one...
21.8K 812 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...