Not My Type - ( B×B Extreme X...

By Lola_Fresh88

The guy was tall, he wasn't pale. He was lean but with six pack and fine muscles. Most importantly he was blo... More

Not My Type - 01 ( Allergic to Blondies 😒 )
Character Introduction 🌈
Not My Type - 02 (1st time periods ??? Congratulations 😏😏😏😏😁)
Not My Type - 03 ( Needed That ❤️😏 )
Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin 🍑 )
Not My Type - 05 ( Non of your business 😒 )
Not My Type - 06 ( Malfunctioning 😩 )
Not My Type - 07 ( Down for Worst 😩 )
Not My Type - 08 ( You are the problem 😒 )
Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy 💦 )
Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )
Not my Type - 11 ( Game on Sweetie )
Not My Type - 12 ( Suspicious )
Not My Type - 13 ( Blue berry muffins )
Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )

Not My Type - 14 ( You got me Dizzy )

160 4 3
By Lola_Fresh88

"....So that is mean your slow ass brain still in daniel phase???...."

He rolled his eyes at Jade.

"....Fuck now I am disappointed dude. Really. I thought you are smarter than this...."

Jade stared at him like he just seen a ghost or something.

"....Don't give me that look bastard. I am your fucking best friend. I can read you like an open book. I can see your gay panick whenever your eyes lay on TJ. Plus I was waiting for some killer looking dude to dick you down and make you realize you can't be so fucking sure about your sexuality without having taste of it. I am so glad that TJ is the one who ripped your virgin ass because he is fucking decent guy. No need of mentioning that he got all the brain cells in this faculty along with his top class visual...."

Jade stared at him with same expressions not knowing how to response encouraging by that Jae Sung showered him with questions.

"....Tell me was it good??? Of course yes. What am I even asking. Otherwise you won't do it again and again with him. Fuck I am so proud of you Jade You handle his dick like pro I must say...."

That comment made Jade slap back to his sense.

"....How could you be so sure It is him and why the fuck are you assuming that I should be the bottom???...."

Jae Sung burst into laugh at his question.

"....Omg Jade are you even for real??? What happened to you brain??? Did he fuck the brain out of you??? God...."

"....Answer me moron I asked you a question...."

"....Ok ok answer for the 1st question it was so obvious. TJ never been kind to anybody else not even for Chad. So he put some effort to make sure that you are ok after that party and I am not blind not to notice how much overprotective him of you. So I knew it for sure he has something to do with your limping. And second question,, God Jade why the hell did you even ask that stupid question??? There is no fucking way you fucking him. You are like a delicate flower infront of him. Just don't make your self a joke. And last time I check he wasn't the one who bleeding their ass out and limping like a pregnant chicken...."

Jade opened his mouth to say something but nothing come out and he was in pure shock.

"Was he that obvious ??"

He couldn't believe.

"....Don't think too much darling I will always support you no matter what. Now stop zoning out like fucking narrow minded and get you lazy ass up and make some good choreography. You are the leader of this club for crying out loud. We have a talent show coming up day before the final match...."

"....Thank you for remind me who is the leader of the club. Just keep it low ok. I don't really sure about anything yet and we didn't really talk about it too. So I don't know...."

Jade said rubbing his forehead.

"....Jade you better talk to him about this. I honestly don't like you are having only sex kinda relationship with anybody because you deserve more than that. I know I always talk shit about you but you are a really good person inside out. No need of mentioning that you are eye candy for crying out loud and anybody would die to have you in their life. You don't deserve to treat as a sexual objet or something. So man up and talk it through...."

He felt so guilty for keeping things from him for this long but he was lost. Jade sighed and stand up where he was sitting then turned towards his best friend who look so comfortable laying on top of the bags.

"....You migot, get your ass up and work on the costumes that you eagerly talk about otherwise we would have to perform naked on the stage...."

Jae Sung showed his middle finger to him before he leave for practice. Jade walk up to the other members who were sitting on the floor discussing random shits.

"....Get your ass up guys. We must show over colours to sporties who think that we are doing less hard work here. So lets kill this..."

Jade shouted at them getting their spirit up. Jae Sung was watching him doing all the hard work while dazzling like a greek goddess.

Jae Sung knew how fucked up his family was. Even with all the wealth Jade was suffering like a stray dog ever since his parents divorced and his mother decided it would be such perfect idea to get married to a traditional korean family and dragged Jade into that mess.

" I know you need a push. Watch me pooh. I will do the hard work this time. "

........................................................................

Since then, a week has passed so quickly.  70% of Jade's attention was focused on the work of the dancing club. Whatever Jade does, he does it with dedication. Besides, he even does his part-time job with pure dedication. So no need of talk about his education. Both Jade's and TJ's schedules were fully packed. They didn't have time to flirt or fight like usual. It only limited to accidental passing encounters. Jade saw TJ in a hall way. They just share with an eye contact, a wink or sometimes. Even TJ limited himself to a stolen kisses when no one was around. As the end of the week approached, both of them were so busy that they couldn't even see each other because of the basketball final and the dance club concert that had been arranged the day before. Let's say advantage of being topnotchers. More like disadvantage.

At faculty main auditorium 6.30 p.m.

Jade was getting ready for the event while Jae Sung is checking everything for the one last time.

"....Oooh Jade, You don't need to wear makeup. I also told Stephanie to keep your bare face. Only lip gloss...."

Jade put his belt on not bothering to reply him.

"....Jade Darling, when you're done getting dressed, hurry up and let me style your hair. You are the only one left...."

At the same time, Jade came to his senses and ran to the dressing room because there were 5 dancing items from the first item. Without him they will be nothing. When the 4 items in the music club and the one in the drama club are added, the entire 4 hours are fully packed. But everyone's attention was on items of the dancing club because the leader was Jade. Not only the Fellow members of the dancing club but even the juniors called him Dancing Machine for a reason. He was that good. It was famous secret that all tickets sold out within 2 days because Jade and the dancing club.

Stephenie only ad some silicon oil to his already shinning blonde hair making it even more dazzling then little bit of lip gloss. Then she took the hair spray from the table and started to do the wet look on him that but Jade stopped her.

"....Step, can we leave it natural too??...."

Jade asked because he honestly hate hair sprays. Stephenie smiled at him genuinely.

"...Of course we can, gorgeous you don't fucking need any prep. Even your bed hair would look good on you. No makeup no hair styles then...."

"....Yes please. Just combe it to a side...."

"....Nah do it with your hand. It will give you a natural look...."

Jade did as she says and it was true he look damn good.

"....You know what Jade, when it comes to you I am fucking useless. Why am I even here??? God just get your ass up in the stage. You look piping hot already...."

She wave her hands up and the pushed him out of the dressing room earning a giggle from him.

The event went off without a any disturbance everyone's cheers while the dance club's items led by Jade received loud cheer as always. The last item of the event was the group dance item of the dancing club which specially made for Jade him being center. Jade rushed to the backstage to change the costume for the last item, and when he saw the costume his eyes widened.

There was Only 15 minutes left. Jade and Jae Sung were dueling while the other members of the club were getting ready. But he was burning in anger while scolding Jae.

"....Fucking hell Jae, You design full body cover clothes for all others and only for me crop top??? Seriously migot???...."

"....Look at this, Not only the top but this fucking pants too. Fucking hell. You tell me now, what do I do?? Honestly I really wanna kill you or eat you alive....."

Jae Sung didn't mince a dime of his nagging and folded his arms and looked on nonchalantly as Jade jumped more and more even ignoring the fact that others could hear them.

"....Yes, only I change the design for you. You brainless idiots playing center in the set...."

Before telling anything he dragged him to the corner because he didn't want others to hear what he was about to say.

"....Listen to me you moron, You are the center and we both know without you there is nothing else to focused??. And you are the eye candy of the club. Are you telling me to wrap you up like a mummy??..."

"....Quit act like virgin. We both know you are not and get ready. Even your ass is ripped now. I will start announcing in 15 minutes. That's all you need to come to the stage when I call your name fucker. I don't fucking care where you wear any clothes or not...."

Jae Sung left without another word to Jade as Jade exploded in anger. Jade turned around in the direction he went and picked up the costume because he knew that Jae-sung is a person who could do such a thing. Jade put on his clothes and put on boots and looked at his reflection while running his fingers through his silky blonde hair.

Thought the game was completely out of the blue. Jade looked at his curvy waist, which was showing through his costume. That wasn't all his soft abs and even his v curve is slightly visible. He turned red. How the hell is he going to survive with this thing. He pulled his tight pants up as much as he could to cover the v curve which he succeed. He smirk and started to search a way to pull down the top but that thought didn't last long because Stephanie screamed his name.

"....I am coming Just wait a fucking minute...."

"....Jesus fucking christ this fucking thing isn't pulling down....god this is fucking frustrating...."

Jade screamed at his own costume while others secrutly stare at him.

"....Jade....you look fucking great. Just go out there and kill it....stop worrying you idiot..."

Stephanie pushed him towards the others. As soon as he got to his team he took a deep breath to calm his mind because he knew that he couldn't risk it. He need to be the best for his club. Otherwise this fund rasing event will be a mess. He turned to others with confidence.

"....Boys lets kill this as usual. Come on lets get over with it...."

.............................................................................................

TJ, who was boiling inside with unbearable anger with the coach and the team members because they just fucking want to have a last minute meeting even after everything he nicely done. Which made him miss almost entire event which was Jade leading. He basically run to main hall without even delaying to take a shower. He just whipped himself with a wet towel on the way. While running he called Chad several times but when he didn't answer, he was about to smash the phone, But luckily, the last call was about to be cut and Chad answered.

"...Hello...."

".... Mother fucker where are you???  Why did you not answer for so long?? ...."

"....Sorry sorry Darling don't be angry. I was fascinated by your boy's dancing. If you want to see at least last item, the mashup item that your blondy is playing center will start right now in 10 minutes...."

Just hearing that made TJ forget everything else.

"....What row are you in???  Your Seat number 7 is right in the middle of the front row. I am at 8. Hurry up just hu...."

Chad didn't even get to finish, TJ just put his phone in his pocket without even hanging up on him. He lowered his cap to cover his face and ran through the corridor while checking the time. He came to the hall in five minutes and make his way straight to the relevant seat number while Chad was waiting with his mouth open.

"....Dude did you just teleport here or something ???..."

".... Shut the fuck up. Did you video recorded the whole thing???...."

"....Yeah I paid that guy to do it for me fucker. Just relax...."

When THE is about to respond announcer interrupted him. The next item is the Last and one that you most anticipated.. Yeah yeah the faculty dancing machine playing center. So give it up for Mister one and only Jade K. Harrison and his group. Everybody started to clap like crazy and only thing he could hear was sound of whistles blowing from every fucking corner of the hall. He felt that hair on back of his head stand out of anticipation. But he didn't get to dwell on that feeling the whole stage went dark and he could hear faint foot steps he dry swallowed at the thought of Jade standing in the middle dazzling as always.

But as soon as light goes on he couldn't help but gasped at the sight. Jade was standing in front of his eyes wearing a crop top along with tight pants accompanied by straps all over it. He had no makeup but Damn he was shining like a fucking diamond. He felt like his brain going malfunctioning giving everything in slow motion. But he slapped back to his sense with loud screaming from the croud. He dry swallowed to hold his shit together. The song started. Fuck his life it was Bumpy Ride by Mohombi. How the hell is he gonna survive this???. He didn't even know.

His eyes travel down every possible place of Jade's body. He look unbelievably gorgeous with the perfect facial expressions. Crowd was going fucking crazy. Almost everybody was standing from their seats and screaming top of their lungs. But for TJ everything went slow motion even he could see sweat dripping down his perfect belly. His peachy skin look fucking delicious he wanted to lick him devour him like his last meal. Top of that Jade's face. God his silky blonde hair was soaking wet from all the sweat. He was the only one who weren't wearing any makeup but he was the only one he could possibly focus on.

He didn't even know how the hell he survived through that 15 minutes. They danced to Bumpy ride, Dance again, Low (Flo Rida ft T pain),  and Love shot. Fucking love shot yeah with crop top. He was also suffering from jealousy because he knew that all the people who were behind him must be eye fuck this piping hot beauty for sure. But he has no chance to stick to one thought. For god sake again TJ felt his throat gone dry after all this steamy dancing but like it wasn't enough There goes a focus light after the end only Jade left in the middle with a blind fold. Fucking Blind Fold.

"....Holy fucking mother mary....O-M-G...Good luck dude. You could have bring some pills to save your pathetic life...."

Chad whispered into his ear with a chuckle knowing that TJ won't survive this no matter how tough he is. TJ's hand involuntary placed on his chest like he trying to calmed the fuck down his heart which was about to explode. He truly feeling dizzy at this point.

He started to move his body like he is made out of fluid or something on the lifted small  round stage. He was so fucking smooth on his moves. TJ stared at him like there is nothing in this world other than Jade. If there is any doubt he was having about how prominent and consistent that his feelings for Jade it evaporated to the thin air right then and there. He stared at him, he felt this isn't just casing the lust anymore but something more than that. At the same time music ended indicating end of the solo and Jade slowly fascinatedly gorgeously removed the blind fold wild displaying extremely sexy expression but as soon as he removed his blind fold his eyes met TJ's gaze. Jade felt that unbearable shiver down his spin but he pulled back to his sense by the loud cheering of the crowd. He turned tomato red he bow his head to the screaming crowd and run off to the back stage without wasting a minute. Chad immediately pushed TJ out of his disney land and slapped him back to the reality.

"....Ooi bastard go after your cinderella before he vanish...."

TJ wasted no time and hurried to back stage.

But there are three people watching them from the distance with completely opposite expressions on their faces.

To be Continue....

((🌈 🌈🌈🌈🌈 Thank you for the previous votes. Hope u enjoy this too. I will update asap❤️ 🌈 ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 244 50
I decided to write this 'cause if not my head would explode with ideas I get in class... If you are Tommyinnit do not read this. Mostly ANGST but som...
600K 9.7K 34
"Don't EVER walk away from me or else." "Or else what?" "Don't test me bitch." SMACK. I had a straight face still. "When are you gonna learn your les...
41 2 7
"You are never at anyone's mercy," there was something fierce in the otherwise calm man's voice. "The day you think that way is the day that I can't...
28.1K 367 21
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.