Battle Spirits Roaring Soul:...

Bởi Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

Battle Spirits. It is a card game where battler use five different cards: Spirit, Magic, Brave, Nexus and Ult... Xem Thêm

Bio of Akio
Dragon User
Reunion Battle
The Sword Hero
The MasterSwordWarDragon
World of Sixelia
The Green Hero
Battling the Blade Beast
MoonlightDragon & SunDragon
Difference in Level

A New Journey

107 3 3
Bởi Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

A new world, Sixelia. Shinmen Akio reunite with the person who made him change in Battle Spirits and become a Burst user, and the one who gave him his key spirit... Bashin Dan, the saviour of multiverse. Having coming to the new world, Akio has already facing a new challenge in the way many usually went for... Battle Spirits!

(Village)

When he arrived at the village, Akio challenge Roktar into a battle and held out his deck. The bandit gang and the villagers look at Akio in suprise.

Roktar: Who the heck are you?! From your look, there's no way you're someone from Verde!

Akio: So what? I'm here for a battle. How's that?

Roktar: Tch. What an annoying brat. Fine, I'll battle with you! But if you lost, this village is goner!

Akio: Fine, I'm going to win anyway.

Roktar: You're really are annoying! Don't get cocky!

He point his right hand up, showing a gauntlet with a core on the gauntlet.

Roktar: So, where's core item?

Akio: Core item?

He sees something glowing at his pocket, before taking out a fingerless glove. On the fingerless, there's a single core on it. Akio put the glove on at his left hand before put out his left hand out.

Roktar: You seems like an amateur if you don't know that. Now, call it out!

Akio: I know!

Roktar/Akio: Gate Open, Release!

Everything engulf in bright light and the two teleport to a different area.

(Battle Zone)

Unlike the battlefield that Akio used to that created by IBSA, the ones that shown are completely different. The field are all ground with the battlefield are in the shape of circle. Rather called as battlefield, it is called as Battle Zone. At the sides of the battlefield, there are a huge spectator zone like area where people can watch the battle in the Battle Zone.

Akio: Wh-What is this?

He look around as he currently standing on a platform with a battler table in front of him. Akio also wears a red chest armor with dragon motif, and there are at least five cores at his armor. Two at his shoulders, three at his chest.

Akio: *look at himself* What's this? This is really cool.

At the other side, Roktar's armor still the same with the cores all over his chest armor due to his large body.

Roktar: You better prepare, kid. I'll show you the true terror of my battle style! You can have the first turn!

Akio: Then, let's do this.

They put their deck onto their respective battler table. The rules are pretty much the same, and there are also a Soul Core in the Reserve. Because Roktar allows it, he let Akio have the first turn.

《1st Turn》

Akio: Start step! *the table glows* Draw step! *draw a card* Main step!

He look at the cards in his hand before pick on and put it on the table.

Akio: I summon Goradon.

A red gem appear in the air before it shatter and Goradon appear, landing on the ground.

《Goradon - Lv1: BP 1000》

Akio: Whoa! Wait, they didn't appear like one card but comes out from a gem?!

Roktar: You don't know?

Akio: No, sorry, but these are new to me

Roktar: Are you an amateur? You never been on a Battle Zone before?

Akio: Well, whatever. Turn end.

《2nd Turn》

Roktar: Start step! *the table glows* Core step!

A core appear at the Reserve, surprising Akio.

Roktar: Draw step! *draw a card* Main step! I summon Ashigaru Warrior!

A white gem appear and break, before a machine soldier appear.

《Ashigaru Warrior - Lv1: BP 4000》

Akio: A white spirit!

Roktar: I won't attack. Turn end.

《3rd Turn》

After draw a card and get a core, Akio enter the main step.

Akio: Main step... I summon Kagutsuchidragoon!

Kagutsuchidragoon appear in the field beside Goradon.

《Kagutsuchidragoon - Lv1: BP 3000》

Akio: I won't attack either. Turn end.

《4th Turn》

After draw and core step, Roktar enter the main step.

Roktar: I summon another Ashigaru Warrior!

Another one appear next to the first Ashigaru Warrior.

《Ashigaru Warrior - Lv2: BP 4000》

Roktar: And then I set a Burst.

He put a card place down at the left side of the table.

Roktar: I'll make the first move! Attack step! Go, Ashigaru Warrior!

He turn the card as the first Ashigaru Warrior rush ahead.

Akio: Take it from the life!

A blue energy dome appear around Akio's platform before Ashigaru Warrior jump and hit the dome with the sword, destroying a life. At the same time, the core at Akio's left shoulder armor shatter.

Akio: Ahh!

《Akio's Life: 5 - 4》

Akio: Oww... What was that...?

He hold his left shoulder that felt the sting from the hit. When the a life core shatter, one core also shatter at the armor of the battler. Akio felt the pain from attack. While it is not very painful, it is quite hurt to receive.

Akio: It feels like that spirit attack me directly...!

Roktar: Seems like you never experience the Battle Zone. Because I'm a nice guy, I'll tell you something. If a life core was destroyed, the core at our armor will be destroyed as well. So the recoil from the impact will be felt as well.

Akio: *sweatdrop* Thanks for the warning...

《5th Turn》

Akio: Core Step. Draw step. *draw a card* Main step. I set a Burst.

He set a card face down.

Roktar: Oh? So you set a Burst yourself, huh?

Akio: I'm a Burst user, after all. And... I summon another Goradon and level up Kagutsuchidragoon to level two!

Another Goradon appears while Kagutsuchidragoon leveled up.

《Goradon - Lv1: BP 1000》

《Kagutsuchidragoon - Lv2: BP 6000》

Akio: Now it's my turn! Attack step! Goradon, go!

The first Goradon attacks.

Roktar: Take it from the life!

Goradon hit the dome and shatter one of Roktar's life.

Roktar: Urgh!

《Roktar's Life: 5 - 4》

Akio: Goradon, take another attack!

Roktar: Life!

The second Goradon attack and destroy another life of Roktar.

《Roktar's Life: 4 - 3》

Akio: I'm not done yet! Kagutsuchidragoon, go!

Kagutsuchidragoon roars before flying ahead.

Akio: Kagutsuchidragoon's effect when attacking! *draw a card* I draw a card from the deck! And level 2's effect... Clash!

Roktar: Ashigaru Warrior block!

The still movable Ashigaru Warrior clash with Kagutsuchidragoon. Despite the given fight, the machine warrior get beaten by the dragon before get destroyed.

Roktar: I've got it! When my white spirit was destroyed by an opposing spirit with BP 5000 or more, Burst activate!

When the Burst activates, a burst of white lightning comes out from the ground.

Roktar: Come forth, my key spirit! Mibrock-Genius!

The lightning expand into pillar and reveal another machine spirit.

《Mibrock-Genius - Lv2: BP 7000》

Roktar: Thanks for the attacking, because I can summon my key spirit!

Akio: Well, that is expected to happen. Turn end.

《6th Turn》

Done with refresh, core and draw steps, Roktar enter the main step.

Roktar: I summon Mibrock-Soldier!

A white gem appear and break, before another machine soldier appear.

《Mibrock-Soldier - Lv2: BP 4000》

Akio: Another white spirit?

Raktor: I activate its summoning effect! One of your spirit return to your hand!

Mibrock-Soldier lash its sword and send an energy slash at one of the Goradon, returning the core to the Reserve and Goradon returned to Akio's hand.

Akio: When an opposing spirit activate its summoning effect, my Burst activate!

The Burst card flips and show the Burst Draw magic card.

Akio: Magic, Burst Draw! *draw two cards* I draw two cards from the deck!

Roktar: So you plan to increase your hands, huh? But I still on attacking you! Attack step! Go, my key spirit!

He turn the card as Mibrock-Genius take out its sword, and hold it firmly with both hands before runs ahead.

Roktar: Mibrock-Soldier's level two effect! All my "Mibrock" named spirits all get BP 2000!

《Mibrock-Soldier - Lv2: BP 4000 + BP 2000 = BP 6000》

《Mibrock-Genius - Lv2: BP 7000 + BP 2000 = BP 9000》

Roktar: And then...!

Mibrock-Genius' eyes glows in yellow.

Roktar: Mibrock-Genius's effect when attacking! One opposing spirit without a Burst effect returned to the hand! Your Kagutsuchidragoon can go away!

Mibrock-Genius lash its sword and sent an energy slash at Kagutsuchidragoon, making it disappear and the card returned to Akio's hand.

Akio: Take it from the life!

Mibrock-Genius jump and slash the dome, breaking it and destroy another life core of Akio, and shatter the core at his right shoulder armor.

Akio: Ugh!

Roktar: Heh. Turn end.

《7th Turn》

After rubbing his right shoulder, he refresh his only Goradon, draw a card and add a core in the Reserve. Then Akio look back at the cards at his hand.

Akio: Oww... That hit was really hurt. But for some reason... *grin* I like it when I felt that! Now, my main step! I summon one Goradon first, and re-summon the previous Goradon and Kagutsuchidragoon!

He summoned the third Goradon, and then re-summon both of his returned spirits.

《Goradon - Lv1: BP 1000》

《Kagutsuchidragoon - Lv1: BP 3000》

Akio: Now then... Time to put the star of this battle into the game!

He take another card.

Akio: Let's go! Reveal yourself, the great master swordsman of dragons!

A flame pillar burst out from the ground in the field, before the pillar completely out of the ground and formed a fireball in the air. The fireball crash onto the ground before slash marks appear all over the fireball, before it explode when a dragon like spirit lash its right arm to the side. The ember left the air flows before the dragon spirit fold its hands at its chest.

Akio: The MasterSwordWarDragon Mitsurugi-Dragon!

《The SwordMasterWarDragon Mitsurugi-Dragon - Lv2: BP 12,000》

Akio: I use Goradon's cores as reductions!

Two Goradon get erased from the field, and the cores goes for Mitsurugi-Dragon.

Raktor: Wh-What is that spirit?!

Akio: This is my key spirit! Let's go, Mitsurugi-Dragon!

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Yeah.

He crack his fists before placing his right hand onto the sword handle. When heard Mitsurugi-Dragon spoke, Raktor is even more shocked.

Raktor: I-Impossible...! Your X-Rare... Don't tell me that it's a sentient spirit?!

Akio: Well, I am as suprised as you are before. Either way, I'm going to win this!

He put the Soul Core onto Mitsurugi-Dragon.

Akio: And I set another Burst!

He put another card facedown.

Akio: Let's go, attack step! Go, my partner!

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Leave it to me!

Once the card turned, Mitsurugi-Dragon flies ahead. The Soul Core shines.

Akio: Roar, dragons! Let your roar break everything in your battle!

He slide the Soul Core from Mitsurugi-Dragon to the Trash.

Akio: Soul Burst, activate!!

The Burst card flip up and burn in flame.

Akio: Burst effect... One opposing spirit with 10,000 BP or less is destroyed!

Raktor: What?!

Akio: Go away, Ashigaru Warrior!

The card blast intense heat beam hit Ashigaru Warrior, making it clanking around and explode.

Akio: Come on, The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru!

The ground at Akio's field breaks before a dragon in the form of castle emerge.

《The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru - Lv1》

Akio: After activation, I can deploy this card as Nexus! The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru's effect! In my attack step, all my spirits in the "War Dragon" family get 3000 BP!

《The MasterSwordWarDragon - Mitsurugi-Dragon - Lv2: BP 12,000 + BP 3000 = BP 15,000》

Akio: And Mitsurugi-Dragon's effect! After I activate a Soul Burst, for each opposing spirit that was destroyed, one life will be sent to the Reserve!

Raktor: Another effect?!

Mitsurugi-Dragon unsheath his sword and throw an energy slash, sending it into Raktor's energy dome and destroy it.

《Raktor's Life: 3 - 2》

Raktor: Argh! D-Damn it...! Mibrock-Soldier, block!

When Mibrock-Soldier goes for the block, Mitsurugi-Dragon merely slash down the robot spirit and cause it to explode.

Akio: Now, go! Goradon, Kagutsuchidragoon, aim for his remaining life!

Both dragon spirits roar and rush ahead. Raktor panicked and look at his cards, but don't have any counter magic card to use.

Raktor: Aaargh! Damn it! Life!

Goradon and Kagutsuchidragoon blast a breath of flame at Raktor's energy dome, blasting it apart and destroying two remaining life.

《Raktor's Life: 2 - 0》
《Battle Ended》
《Winner: Shinmen Akio》

Raktor: Aaaaarghh!!

He blast back when his cores shatter, and everything engulf in bright light.

(Village)

While there are spectator zone in the Battle Zone, it seems the bandits and the villagers are not placed there and have to wait for the results. A bright orb appear above them as Raktor get blasted out from there, landing into some of his men.

"Boss!!"

Akio come out from the orb and landed, as the orb disappear. Raktor gets and hold his head in pain.

Raktor: Who the heck are you...?! How can you get the hold of a sentient spirit?!

Akio: Not telling any of you.

Raktor: Tch. If you got a sentient, then you might be someone very famous or even someone from the elite! Next time, I--!

???: You won't get anything next!

The bandits look around and sees a group of men wearing high tevh animal motif colored in green, with the leader having a slightly different motif. The leader take off his helmet and reveal his black hair and black eyes.

《Fanta》
《Age: 23》
《Leader of Verde Patrol Forces》

Kuwa: Roktar and Mibro Gang, you all are under arrest for raiding this village!

Because unable to find a way to escape, and the guns all pointed at them, Mibro Gang accept their defeat and surrendered. Due to Akio's assistance, the villagers thanked him for beating the bandit leader.

"Thank you, thank you very much!"

"Because of you, our village is saved!"

"You're really amazing!"

Akio: N-No, I just helping because I was around...!

Among the crowd, the little boy with greenish hair and black eyes, with bug style clothing from before walk to Akio.

《Kabuto》
《Age: 13》
《Green Battler》

Kabuto: Thanks for the save! You're so cool!

Akio: Like I said, I did nothing. All I did was battling.

Kabuto: But you beat a bandit leader in Battle Spirits! Like real battle, Battle Spirits are taken seriously and consider a battle of life and pride!

Akio: Seriously?!

Kabuto: But thank you! We really thank you!

While the villagers thanking Akio, he felt awkward all the sudden. When Fanta walking toward them, the villagers greeted him as Akio turn to him.

Fanta: Good work, battler. I thank you for helping this village.

Akio: R-Right... You welcome.

Fanta: But I still need to ask you some questions, especially... about your sentient spirit.

Akio: *nervous expression* ...?

(Time Skip)

The bandit group was taken away by half of the patrol squad, while the other half including the leader stay at the remain at the village for a while. The guards are helping the villagers to rebuild the village.

(Building)
(Room)

At one of the fine building, and inside one of the room, Fanta and Akio are talking to each other. After inspecting Akio's deck, Fanta sees that Mitsurugi-Dragon is the only spirit that are sentient. While Fanta seems to act normally with Akio, he actually use honorific toward Mitsurugi-Dragon.

Fanta: Mitsurugi-dono, I thank you and your battler for helping this village. It might be at the edge of the kingdom, but this people are still the people of Verde.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Of course.

Akio: So, are we off the hook?

Fanta: Not completely, I still wonder how exactly you arrive here.

Akio: *scratch his head* W-Well, that kinda really hard to explain... Eheheh...

Fanta: But there's no denying you protected this village. Though I have another request. Can you stay at this village for a while? In case if there's other ruffians around.

Akio: Ehh? You want me to fight them?

Fanta: Not fighting directly, but with Battle Spirits. After all, the races and spirits agree that a fair way to fight is through Battle Spirits.

Akio: O-Oh...

Fanta: You don't know?

Akio: *glance away* O-Of course I know! I just forget because I haven't battled in a while! Ahahahah!

Fanta: Hmm... But I am still suprised you have a sentient spirit. A sentient one rarely appear before people, and some doesn't even want to get involve in any conflict. Especially the Twelve Zodiac Council. But Lord Asklepiooze disappear years ago without anyone know where he is.

Akio: *in mind* The SnakeMasterDeity Asklepiooze... The 13th Zodiac deity disappear?

Fanta: So, please, lend us your help. I will greatly appreciate.

Akio: Okay, okay, please, don't be so humble. I got too many people being too humble to me before, so I wanted a normal way.

Fanta: Thank you very much.

(Evening)

After the meeting and questions, Akio got invited to Kabuto's house despite his protest.

(Kabuto's Family House)

Kabuto: This is my parents, and my brother!

Sitting at the dining table, Akio sat beside Kabuto with two adults and a little boy sitting at the other side.

Kabuto: My dad, Kato.

Kato: Mm.

Kabuto: My mom, Blair.

Blair: Nice to meet you.

Kabuto: And my little brother, Ato!

Ato: Hello!

Akio: Thanks for having me. But are you sure? I'm just a stranger, and a new person here.

Kabuto: It's okay, you're a guest! And thanks to you, that Mibro Gang was captured!

Akio: Mibro Gang?

Kato: Just a bunch of ruffians who came from the Weiss Kingdom.

Akio: Weiss Kingdom? Oh, the land of white, right?

Kato: Yes. Since most white attribute battlers always came from there. Verde have mostly green and red battlers. But seeing someone like you to be here is rare, not to mention you have a sentient spirit.

Akio: Is a battler with sentient spirit that rare?

Kabuto: Yeah! Since most of the ones who get sentient spirits are mostly royalties!

Akio: Ohh...

Kabuto: Are you royalty, Akio?

Akio: Oh, no. I'm just a kid from rich family, but I choose to travel around to see the world. And that is when I met with my key spirit.

Kabuto: That's amazing!

Akio: By the way, are there other normal animals?

Kabuto: Yeah, of course. No way we thinking of eating or hunting spirits.

Akio: *relief sigh* Oh, thank goodness... Since I get some weird thoughts in my mind...

Kabuto: People respect spirits. If they didn't, bad things would happen. What makes you think people might hunt for spirits?

Akio: Kabuto, the world is really huge. You don't know what you'll found out there.

After that, they eat dinner together. Most of their food at vegetables, but Akio fine with the meal because the meals are really good.

(Time Skip)
(Night)

After dinner, Akio get to have a warm water bath. Because he brought his bag as well, Akio have other kind of clothes as well. Done with bath, Kabuto and Ato play Battle Spirits with Akio, though he easily minched them.

(Kabuto's Room)

The room is quite large, and Akio can share room with him. After several rounds of Battle Spirits duel, Kabuto keep losing. After all the consecutive loses, Kabuto shout and lie down on the ground.

Kabuto: There's no way I can win against you...!

Akio: Well, everyone isn't that good at first. Don't worry about it.

When arranging back their decks and Kabuto put the battle board away, Akio notice a card on the floor before take it.

Akio: The WhirlwindNinja Kirikage? Kabuto, is this yours?

Kabuto: Y-Yes! It used to be belong to my Dad before he gave it to me.

Akio: Ohh, that's cool.

Kabuto: I still haven't used to it, so I don't think I can use it...

He take a futon like bed for Akio, taking a blanket and a pillow too. After putting it on the floor, Kabuto turn off the light and went to his bed to get some sleep. Akio lie down on the futon bed, though he haven't fell asleep yet. His deck is just next to him.

Akio: *in mind* This world is really new to me... I still need more information. But thanks to village, I can learn some more. Might be staying here for a while before moving again... Once I get my direction.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Get some sleep, you need to rest.

Akio: I know, Mitsurugi. Goodnight.

He close his eyes, trying to get some sleep.

Meanwhile...

(Hill)

From the hill near the lake, facing toward the village, there is one man standing there under the light of the moon. The man hold his fedora as the wind blows.

???: Looks like we found another person from our world.

He open his eyes and shines in slight yellow, and a card with the picture of ninja warrior with ninja motif.

???: I sensed him, too. Mitsurugi-Dragon is around here.

???: Oh-ho? So the Red Core Hero is in this world now, huh? I haven't met the other "Core Heroes," but I am excited to meet them. But first... *smirk* Let's see how strong Red Core is.

???: I am curious as well, on how strong Mitsurugi-Dragon's partner is.

They will watching the village before a leaf blows by, and they disappear out of the sight. Akio is not the only one who get sent into this world, and not the only "hero" who must save it.

To be continued...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.6K 342 22
in a world where mythical beings and humans co-exist with each other isn't the strangest thing, then what is. well, that has to be the most popular...
120K 5.7K 45
Lucy Caldwell suffered a disaster in her childhood - her house was burnt, which turned fatal for her parents. She grew up in a children's house toget...
12.8K 952 128
(カードファイト!! ヴァンガードG: Z ワルド) (Kaadofaito!! Vangaado G: Z Warudo) #1 in Shounen [BOOK 2 OF THE CRAY'S COLLAPSE EXTENDED UNIVERSE (CCEU)] This is the seq...
2.4K 87 6
Cursed Spirits are a race of spiritual beings invisible to humans, incarnated from the cursed energy that leaks out of humans over time due to their...