Jitzu

By Tzuyulove_03

Jitzu cause they underrated More

Same situation
I'm back!
Under a spell (M)
Big Teddy bear
Melting
Sore
Darling
Phone call (M)
Sharing Headphones Story
Fight
My pretty girl
Explain
Red lights (M)
Done for me
Hot chef wife
Kiss me unnie
Same situation (M) pt.2
Tease (M)
Thighs
Pull the trigger!
Take care of you
Come out and haunt me, i know you want me
Hand placement
One more night by Maroon 5
Hot girlfriend and girlfriend who absolutely adores her
Bathroom (M)
Golden retriever girlfriend
Aftermath (Jihyo ver)
Aftermath (Tzuyu ver)
Changed
I'll be good, I promise (M)
The dresses
Jealous
You don't own me leader-nim (M)
My baby
Car accident
Drunk
First time (M)
Swimming
Unnie knows best
Mystery girl
I'll do anything (M)
Puppy (M)
Comforting Hands
Just My Type
Getting treated like a queen
Piercings (M?)
Happy National Girlfriend Day
Sounds in your ear
Pads (GB)
You can bite me, it's gonna be okay..
Sweet but a Psycho
Elegant & Feminine
You don't even know me..?
In front of everyone
Need help(M)
Over the phone (M)
Replay by Shinee
Princess treatment
Falling for her
Taste like Kiwi (M)
A night to remember
Marks
MY maknae
Clingy gf
Mommy issues
Getting ready
You left your bra in my roo-
I'm not going unless she goes with me
Cute barista
Bookstore story
Impatient (M)
Get you-Daniel Caesar ft.Kali Uchis
I'll smash this camera into your head
Stress reliever (M)
Changing for her
Showing off
Crying mess (M!!!)
Partition
Beg me to stop (M!!)
Cant keep my hands off of you
I like my women small and feisty
The thought is somewhere up there
Kinda new to this
Teacher's Pet(M)
More than that
Overprotective gf
Come on be my baby, come on
6 feet tall and super strong
My mom's friend (M)
"You can kiss 100 boys at bars"
You're too sweet for me, I take my whiskey neat
Mic Malfunction

Let the light in

656 24 8
By Tzuyulove_03

Everyone has a light...a special someone that becomes their light. They're always there for that person and make them feel safe.

Not Tzuyu. You would think the maknae would have a light considering her eight unnies, but no. Of course Tzuyu loves her unnie, she just doesn't feel a spark with them, the kind of spark where she could vent all her problems.

But then again, Tzuyu always hides her feelings. That's why her unnies are always worried for the maknae. She doesn't open up, she doesn't cry, she doesn't talk, she barely shows emotion, she's just...in her own world.

That's why Tzuyu's different from other maknae's. Usually the maknae is playfully and likes to mess around with their members and be cute. Tzuyu isn't like that, it's not a bad thing, she just doesn't do it.

That's why Tzuyu's been going through a lot, and nobody even knows it. All her members have someone to lean on...their own light. That's all Tzuyu wants, her own light too.

Well...actually there's this one member...

Jihyo. The leader. She's always there for Tzuyu, the young girl just doesn't notice because she's hasn't opened up yet, she hasn't opened up to let her light in.

That's all Jihyo's waiting for. For Tzuyu to turn her light on and open the door. But Tzuyu keeps her door closed.

It's hard for Jihyo seeing her precious maknae silently hurting. All she wants to do is hold the young girl and tell her everything will be okay as long as Jihyo unnie is there.

It was another day in the Twice dorm. The members were in the kitchen eating breakfast, the girls were laughing and talking. But one member is missing.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked

"Oh she's still in bed" Chaeyoung said

Jihyo got up from the table as she walked to the maknae's room. The leader opened the door seeing a sleeping Tzuyu.

Jihyo smiled softly as she sat at the edge of the bed caressing the maknae's cheek.

'My beautiful baby..'

Jihyo smiled sadly. She wants to help Tzuyu so badly, but she can't till the young girl opens up..

"Tzuyu.." Jihyo whispered

"Tzuyu-yah.." Jihyo caressed the girl's hair

Tzuyu groaned as she stretched her arms and legs before rubbing her eyes.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu yawned

Jihyo smiled at the maknae. Her hair a mess, her chapped lips, and her light pink tank top with one strap hanging off her shoulder.

"Good morning baby" Jihyo giggled

Tzuyu blushed hearing the new nickname.

"I'm not a baby unnie~" Tzuyu whined

"You're my baby~" Jihyo cooed as she brought Tzuyu into her arms like a baby

Tzuyu's ears got red by the way her unnie was holding her, especially being called Jihyo's baby.

"Yea well I'm pretty big for a baby" Tzuyu joked looking up at her unnie

Jihyo chuckled as she made Tzuyu sit right so that she was now basically sitting on her lap.

It got silent, but a comfortable silence. Jihyo's right hand resting on Tzuyu's bottom as her left hand resting on her thigh.

The two sat there enjoying the silence.

"Tzuyu-yah..." Jihyo softly spoke

"Yea unnie?"

Jihyo was hesitant to ask a question, but she knew. How else will Tzuyu open up her light if nobody asks something?

"...how are you doing?" Jihyo asked looking at the tall girl

"What do you mean? I feel fine" Tzuyu said confused

Seeing that the makane didn't take the hint, Jihyo sighed out as she cleared her throat.

"I mean...are you okay?.."

Tzuyu's body froze. It's been years since someone has asked if she was okay, but now that she's the makane and all "bubbly" no one has bothered to ask if she's okay or not.

"W-what...?" Tzuyu asked in a shaky voice

Jihyo held Tzuyu's waist making her straddle her lap.

"Are you...okay?" Jihyo asked again emphasizing the 'you'

Tzuyu felt a lump in her throat, usually when someone asks if you're okay we end up breaking down, but Tzuyu tried not to.

"O-of course unnie" Tzuyu said chuckling nervously

"I have you and...unnies" Tzuyu said avoiding eye contact

Jihyo knew Tzuyu was lying, the way she's avoiding eye contact and with the way she's picking at her fingers. These were little habits Jihyo noticed whenever Tzuyu was nervous or lying about something.

Tzuyu is so closed up about herself that Jihyo had to observe her and know her habits.

"Don't lie Tzuyu" Jihyo said

Tzuyu started getting overwhelmed, she's caught. Someone knows what's she been through and what's she's going through right now. She's been trying to hide her feelings for as long as she can but now not anymore.

Jihyo cupped the maknae's face making Tzuyu look at her. The leader's thumbs slowly moving on Tzuyu's soft skin.

"Tz- no. Baby...whatever you want to get out, do it to me. Hit me, yell at me, cuss at me, I don't care. Whatever is hurting you, take it all out on me..." Jihyo said softly

Tzuyu looked into her unnie's eyes. She felt safe, and comfortable. Tzuyu saw sparkles in Jihyo's eyes and nothing but love.

Taking Jihyo's word in, it hit her. The maknae's eyes started flowing with tears as Jihyo looked at Tzuyu with sad eyes.

"Oh my love..." Jihyo held Tzuyu's neck as she made the young girl cry on her shoulder

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around her unnie's waist as she sobbed in her shoulder. Jihyo tried not to cry for the maknae as she held Tzuyu by the head keeping her close.

The young girl balled up her fist as she softly hit the leader's chest.

"Go on baby. Hit me I'll be okay" Jihyo whispered

Tzuyu sobbed as her punches got harder but not enough where it hurt Jihyo.

Eventually tears rolled down Jihyo's face. Her maknae was hurting and she didn't do anything about it till now. Who knows how long her baby has been hurt? How many nights the maknae cried herself to sleep? How many night she felt alone...

After time, Tzuyu's sobbed turned into sniffling. The young girl's head rested on her unnie's shoulder as she could smell Jihyo's fresh shampoo in her hair.

Jihyo stood up carrying Tzuyu by her thighs before she put her on the floor as that they were now facing each other.

"Now...are you okay?..." Jihyo asked again

Tzuyu took a deep breath before nodded.

"As long as you're with me I will be..." Tzuyu whispered

Jihyo smiled softly before bringing her baby into a hug. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Jihyo's neck, burying her face into the leaders neck as Jihyo's hands rubbed Tzuyu's back.

"Oh my poor baby" Jihyo whispered

Tzuyu sniffled breathing in her unnie's scent. It made her feel comfortable and safe.

"C-can you lay with me unnie, just for a while?.."

"How about we eat breakfast then I'll give you all the cuddles and kisses you want?" Jihyo said cupping the maknae's cheeks

"AND kisses?..."

"Yes, and kisses" Jihyo repeated

"...promise you'll give me kisses.."

"I promise" Jihyo giggled

Tzuyu smiled before sighing out. Jihyo held the young girl by her hand before taking them to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

71.8K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst
290K 15.2K 200
🐿️─── S A T Z U S T O R I E S ───👽
16.6K 436 12
Oneshots for the most underrated ship in Hxh that actually makes sense