Taste like Kiwi (M)

Tzuyu has been eating a lot of kiwi these past few days, I mean, that's all the girl has been craving. She usually eats them after breakfast or even as a little snack. The refrigerator is literally filled with kiwi, the makane eats it so much that she probably tastes like it. Tzuyu goes through at least 3 boxes a week causing the members to buy more.

It was morning, and there Tzuyu was, in the kitchen, sitting down with her bowl of kiwis.

"Oh hi my love" Jihyo said walking into the kitchen

Tzuyu swallowed her piece of kiwi before smiling.

"Hi unnie"

Jihyo placed some dirty plates in the sink before joining her girlfriend at the table.

"You've been eating a lot of kiwi lately Tzuyu" Jihyo said

Tzuyu shrugged peeling off the skin of the fruit.

"Cause it's good!" Tzuyu said

Jihyo smiled at her cute girlfriend before pecking her lips. Although Jihyo could taste something.

"What?" Tzuyu asked seeing Jihyo's confused expression

Jihyo pulled Tzuyu in for a deeper kiss tasting the sour fruity taste that lingered in the maknae's mouth.

Jihyo held the maknae by the neck getting addicted to the taste and her girlfriend's soft lips. Tzuyu held the leader's wrist kissing back.

Running out of air, they both pulled away panting looking into each other's heavy eyes.

"What was that for babe?..." Tzuyu asked blushing

Jihyo chuckled as her thumb brushed against Tzuyu's cheek.

"I think you're turning into a kiwi baby" Jihyo joked

Tzuyu tilted her head.

"You taste like a kiwi, so you must be turning into one" Jihyo teased

"Really?!" Tzuyu asked surprised

Jihyo nodded leaning her head on the maknae's shoulder.

"Well you know what they say. You are what you eat" Tzuyu shrugged

"Well...Guess I'll be you then~" Jihyo whispered in Tzuyu's ear making shivers go down the young girl's spine

Tzuyu hid her flustered face in her hands as Jihyo giggled before brushing her lips against Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu let out a tiny whimper looking away from the older woman. Jihyo grinned loving the maknae's reaction as her kisses got rougher along with little bites.

"U-unnie~" Tzuyu sighed out

Jihyo smirked against the maknae's skin as her hand crept up Tzuyu's shirt but getting stopped.

"Not now Ji..." Tzuyu whined

Jihyo licked up to Tzuyu's ear before pulling away pouting.

"Whyyy~" Jihyo pouted but went back to her actions by nibbling the young girl's ear

"W-what if the o-others come in" Tzuyu whimpered squirming in the leader's hold

Jihyo's hand went up more close to Tzuyu's chest. Her fingertips moved up and down the middle of the maknae's mounds as the leader trailed kisses from Tzuyu's ear, to her cheek, then the corners of her lips.

Tzuyu shivered feeling her unnie's hands close.

"Sorry baby I can't help it. Not when knowing you taste so good" Jihyo said before kissing the Taiwanese