Sounds in your ear

The girls were at a fan sign. Everyone was interacting with one another and just having a good time. Except someone was feeling a lil needy..

Jihyo tired everything to get Tzuyu out of her mind. She just couldn't stop staring at the maknae, who wore a dress that stopped at her thigh while her back showed.

Jihyo keeps turning her head checking out the girl. Her toned legs and her long hair that was pushed to one side made Jihyo crazy.

Everyone was at the front as Jihyo sat on a chair. And for Jihyo's luck, Tzuyu stood right next to her. Jihyo just quietly looked at Tzuyu who was laughing and talking to ONCE.

After a while Tzuyu looked down at Jihyo.

"Can I sit unnie?" Tzuyu asked

Jihyo nodded while smiling as Tzuyu sat on her lap. Jihyo got another blanket as she placed it on Tzuyu's lap. Tzuyu mouthed a thank you before going back into her own little world.

Suddenly Jihyo felt Tzuyu grinding against her core. Jihyo shot her head at the girl seeing Tzuyu who was just trying to get comfortable.

"D-do you want your own chair Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked trying not to whimper

"No it's ok unnie. I'm just trying to get comfortable" Tzuyu said

Jihyo nodded before Tzuyu finally stopped.

Everything was fine till Tzuyu started moving again. This time Jihyo let out a whimper close to the maknae's ear feeling Tzuyu grinding.

Tzuyu froze not knowing if she heard the sound right. Tzuyu moved once more and another sound came out of Jihyo. Tzuyu's face flushed after she realized the cause of Jihyo's sounds.

The whimper's coming out of Jihyo's mouth turned her on a bit. Tzuyu moved again feeling Jihyo getting closer to her ear.

"N-ngmm~.." Jihyo whimpered into Tzuyu's ear as her hands gripped the maknae's waist

Tzuyu felt something turn on inside her as she moved again.

"T-Tzuyu ~.." Jihyo whined

Tzuyu was getting a thrill hearing Jihyo's little whimpers and whines in her ear.

"M-move.." Jihyo sighed out

Immediately Tzuyu moved again. The maknae moved so normally that nobody was even noticing.

"M-mmgnmm~" Jihyo whimpered again

Tzuyu grind harder on the leader's lap.

"F-fuck.." Jihyo whimpered out

Noticing that the leader's moans were getting a little louder she gripped Jihyo's thigh.

"Be quiet or else they'll hear" Tzuyu  whispered

"N-ngghh~" Jihyo moaned into Tzuyu ear

Tzuyu kept loving the whimpers and whines coming out of Jihyo's mouth that only she heard.

" I want m-more T-Tzuyu.." Jihyo begged

Realizing the more she moved the more the older woman would get needy. So Tzuyu stood up as she was now standing behind Jihyo holding her shoulders.

"Once this is over I want you in my room" Tzuyu demanded

Jihyo was trembling wanting the young girl to touch her but she just nodded at Tzuyu's command.

Deciding to play with the leader, Tzuyu started telling her dirty things.

"Can you handle me unnie?" Tzuyu whispered in Jihyo's ear

"You think you could take my fingers?.." Tzuyu said

Jihyo whimpered while rubbing her legs together.

"You want your maknae to pump in and out of you till you can't take it?" Tzuyu teased

Jihyo sighed out nodded.

Tzuyu smirked inside as she played with the back of Jihyo's clothed bra.

"You want me to take this off you unnie?" Tzuyu said

Jihyo whined low as she nodded again. Tzuyu tugged at the bra making Jihyo get hotter.

"Use your words unnie"

"Y-yes...I w-want you to take it off" Jihyo said

Tzuyu smiled satisfied as her fingers tangled into the leader's shirt locks before tugging them.

"I'm gonna tear you apart once we get home" Tzuyu whispered

Jihyo moaned out low as her heart pounded in excitement.