The dresses

The girls were getting to go out and party. After four long stressful months the managers decided to let the girls go out and relax. With the girls still being famous idols they were going to a secret club. Only certain people were allowed, like celebrities and actors and many other famous people.

The girls were almost done getting ready as they couldn't hide their excitement. They haven't been to a club in years, meaning this is the maknae's first time going to a club since they joined the group when they were teens and never got the chance to go out and party.

"Omggg I'm so freaking excited!" Nayeon exclaimed putting on her dress

"Me too! We never got the chance to go out and party since we're busy and stuck with rules" Sana said

"I know right. That means this will be the school meal club's first club" Momo stated

The three girls got excited for their babies as they were done getting dressed.

"Alright everyone ready!" Jihyo shouted

"Wait where's Tzuyu" Mina asked

The eight girls looked around for her but couldn't seem to spot her.

"Sorry! I'm ready" Tzuyu said coming into the living room putting on one of her heals

The eight unnie's eyes widen seeing their maknae in such a dress.

"Woah.." Dahyun breathed out

The girls checked out the young woman who was wearing a red rhinestone dress that was low to her thighs as it hugged her tight waist showing her hourglass body. Her long hair was curled at the ends while it was put in a ponytail.

 Her long hair was curled at the ends while it was put in a ponytail

Lil reference

"What?.." Tzuyu asked seeing the way her unnies looked at her

"YOU LOOK SO HOT TZUYU?!" Sana shouted smiling

"YEA YOU LOOK AMAZING" Chaeyoung exclaimed

"Omg our maknae looks so sexy!" Momo said squealing

"Hold on!" Nayeon said putting her hands out

"Give me a spin right now" Nayeon said

Tzuyu shyly took her unnie's hand as Nayeon spun her around.

Nayeon checked out the girl as she was very satisfied with the dress. To be honest all the members check Tzuyu out, and not be a pervert but the dress really brought out her bottom if you know what I mean.

"Yahh~ our maknae got a booty" Sana teased

"Unnie!" Tzuyu exclaimed

Even though everyone's eyes were glued to the tall girl there was one member who was blown away.