AOT One-Shots/HCs

By The-Traveling-Poet

Feel free to request for any SNK character! Headcannons, oneshots, and drabbles galore ~ Any and all artwork... More

~Request Page~
Eren x Reader ~ Smile
Erwin x Reader ~ Flowers and Scones
Armin x Reader ~ Date Night
Eren x Reader ~ Goodbye
Armin Headcannon no. 1
Erwin Headcannon no. 1
Erwin Headcannon no. 2
Erwin Headcannon no. 3
Erwin Headcannon no. 4
Eren x Reader ~ Love on the Battlefield
Eren x Reader ~ Heartbreak
Erwin Drabble ~ Marriage
Erwin Headcannon no. 5
Erwin Headcannon no. 6
Erwin Headcannon no. 7
AOT Headcannon no.1
The Story~

Erwin Drabble

95 3 0
By The-Traveling-Poet

Can't help but think about Erwin's friend group dynamic.

Just imagine; It's a rare day off for the veterans. For some god forsaken reason, Erwin's office had become the usual 'hangout' spot, not that he had had any say in the matter. So there he sat at his desk, slightly lounging on the wooden frame, watching as Hange laid on the floor just before the desk talking animatedly with their hands.

Levi sat on the man's couch, legs crossed and a book in his hands. Apparently he couldn't just read in his own room or his office.

Mike sat on the back of the couch to Levi's right, a drink in his hand as he talked to Nanaba, who leaned on Erwin's desk lazily picking up a chess piece to move across the board.

It was a common occurrence for them to take turns trying to best Erwin in a game of chess. So far, he remained undefeated, and today was apparently Nanaba's turn.

Or.

A single person task split between the five of them.

Was it sensible? No. Was it practical? No. But yet again, Erwin didn't have a say. Wether it be a trip to Trost for resources, cleaning around HQ, or writing up reports, Erwin didn't get much time to himself.

But would he have it any other way? I think not.

pls I need more platonic bonding between these 5

~Lynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 735 61
One-Shots, Headcannons, drabbles and more for Levi Ackerman~ More can be found on my Tumblr @the-traveling-poet I do I not own any of the SNK charac...
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
390 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
41.9K 482 27
ษชษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€ส€แด„สœ แด๊œฐ 2020 - 2022 ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด ษดแด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸษขษชแด€? That's basically what this is. โ € โ €โ €:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ € 'ยท . ๊”ซ Oneshots that were written back during...