๐“๐Ÿ๐Œ๐„, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By lovedchloee

๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—‚๐—, ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๏ฟฝ... More

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข, ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ, ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค, ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฅ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐˜Œ ๐˜• ๐˜‹ ๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–พ๐— ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ, ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ, ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข โž.
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ƒ๐–บ ๐˜ท๐˜ถ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง, ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐˜ต๐˜ฉ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ, ๐—‹๐–พ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช, ๐—๐—Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ต โž .

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ, ๐–ซ๐–จ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜š โž .

1K 42 107
By lovedchloee

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂

ׂׂૢ    𝑺𝑶𝑭𝑻𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑺, notti nodded his head to the song playing through his wired headphones. as he waited patiently in the living room. the boys were supposed to be hanging out today — alone without the girls & randoms.

    tapping his fingers on the back of his phone he allowed the music to travel through his body. drake was always soothing to him, & was just relatable most of the time if not the song was still a bop.

he's spent the last few days, reminiscing about the seven words that magically implanted themselves into his brain. " you'd always tell me the truth right " it was like an constant reminder in his head.

ethan couldn't tell himself why those words affected him they way they did, or if it was person who had an affect on him. but regardless he felt as they had a meaning and he needed to go through with it.

" notti , you good man ? " kadence ask, sitting beside the boy who had been zoned out in his constant thoughts notti nodded giving him an response " yeah just thinkin about some shit " he said, sitting up as he rested his elbows on his knees.

running his hands through his loose curls he shook them allowing them to fall back down effortlessly. " yo niggas is dead blown right now " ddot mumbles as he comes from the hall, all eyes directed onto his tense body. " I hate bitches " he continues.

notti laughs, ddot is always complaining about some girl he's been blowing off. " who , nevaeh ? " kay asked as his eyes lit up. ddot shook his head " nah i miss her, as a matter of fact let me go hit her gram " he smiled pulling his phone out his hoodie pocket.

     " let that girl live " notti said standing up and strechin his back out in action. ddot looked up from his phone side eyeing him. " no we soul tied " he claims, causing dd to smack his teeth — this nigga is delusional ..

    kadence laughed he couldn't take any of them serious they were always bickering. dotty looks up at the clock that kept ticking. he was growing impatient with how long it was taking for them to plan something.

     notti had the thought lingering in his head, and it was the perfect time to bring it up. since the involving crew was present. " y'all no funny shit, we need to talk " notti said catching their attention by the tone of his voice.

    all four boys sat up fixing their posture's. " talk about what? " dd asked, scoping out the look on his brother's face. notti cleared his throat " what happened on the 27th " he said, causing all of them to shake their heads.

     " nigga are you crazy ? we swore we wouldn't bring that shit up " ddot said, immediately powering his phone off. " the opps is always listening " he said, causing them all to power them off except for notti. " y'all are dick heads " he laughed but trying to regain his seriousness

    dotty bit on the bottom of his lips, thinking back to that exact date. " why is this all of a sudden a topic of discussion " he asked, leaning forward in his seat. ethan shrugged his shoulders "culture "

     they expected the unexpected everyone had different thoughts going through their heads as the name danced out his mouth, " she knows ? " came out the remaining four mouths in unison.

notti almost immediately shook his head, he wasn't sure that she knew anything. which was for the best but it would also kill her if she found out the meaning behind it all.

he felt the urge too just erase everything that happened that day, which was what they had all promised each other but he went against that. " no , she doesn't but she should " notti said, as it took them all time to process it.

" the fuck she shouldn't " ddot exclaimed, dotty nodded his head in agreement. " you took an ed or some shit, let me feel ya head " dd asked, walking towards his younger brother who rolled his eyes. — notti backed away.

sighing notti looked off to the side, he knew they would just make a joke out of everything or would look completely past it, but he couldn't tell cece without getting confirmation from them. " why you want to tell her, I live with shawty " dotty said sliding his hand across his face.

" your not the one who did it though " kay laughed , as dotty withheld his. darrian could see notti was getting irritated with how lightly they were talking the situation, " aigh, chill what's up notti ? " ddot said calming the other two down.

he wasn't sure how to announce what he felt because he wouldn't say he had feelings for culture but he also wouldn't say he doesn't it was complicated — & being around her he only wanted her to know the truth.

" cause niggas lied to her about everything and maybe she should know how her nigga died " was all the escaped his mouth, it came off harder then expected but it got his point across. " igh then go tell her " dd said, shaking his head.

kadence, ddot and dotty turnt their heads to look at the other lightskin reyes. " don't listen to that nigga " dotty said, pointing directly at dd who shrugged his shoulders — " I agree don't listen to him , he must've ate something " kadence added.

dd laughed " i'm just saying if he wants to tell her then go for it, she'd understand " he debated which to say the least wasn't all truthful. " nigga fuck you mean she'll understand ? " dotty voiced.

ddot stood up and laughed " yeah she's going to definitely understand we killed her boy friend " he so calmly said, popping his hip out. he went to stand beside notti.

     " oh yes ethan baby, you did me a favor by ending my boyfriend's life " he said, putting on a girlie voice and holding each side of his shoulders notti pushed him off. " well, if you think about it we did " kay, said raising his brows.

     ddot threw his head back a bit and pointing his finger at him, " lowkey, you just gotta seem a bit sad when you tell her and make it seem like a mistake type shit " ddot egged on, notti nodded in silence.

" somebody gotta be there with me though " ethan said, causing everyone to look at dotty. he lifted the corner of his mouth and shook his head " why me what the fuck " dotty whined. "aren't you her brother?" kay replied trying to justify it.

dotty rolled his hands down his sweatpants, they all had a point but he wasn't going through with it. " why don't we all just call her and tell her ? " he asked, and dd nodded his head. " that's fine with me shit "

    notti settled on this, it was the only way for all of them to be able to go it together and without her being able to kill them in the process of doing so.

     " 𝒀𝑶𝑶 𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑨 , 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝑼𝑺𝒀 ? " notti spoke, as he held his phone in his hand. currently on the phone with culture. he propped the phone up, against the fruit bowl that was on the table so everyone could be seen.

    " no , what's up ? and why y'all staring the phone down y'all straight ? " she softly laughed, setting her phone up as well.

    dd and dotty gave her a thumps up, while the other two nodded their heads. they decided to keep quiet while notti brung it upon her but they would help him out.

     " we got something we want to tell you " he said, as they side eyed him. culture nodded her head, she could tell this was something serious since they weren't goofin off. " uh okay go ahead " she urged them.

    notti wasn't sure how he was going to tell her with it sounding okay , it wasn't in general but she could easily take it the wrong way. " so , december 27th " he began, as culture furrowed her eyebrows.

      nodding her head culture allowed him to continue with where he was getting at. " niggas had found out stuff that day, and it was grimey as hell gangsta " ethan continued — she wasn't understanding what he was getting at.

    " ethan , just say it " culture demanded. " we had all had something to do with jahkye " he softly said low as possible hoping she didn't hear him. " what is that supposed to mean " she said, her voice cracking a little.

     " ethan , answer me "

    only thing that could be heard was rustling being made from the boys moving around in their seats, he kept his head down refusing to look at her. her eyes were laced with tears, that hadn't dropped from her eyes yet.

     " culture , we killed jahkye " ddot said, speaking up seeing as notti couldn't give her the answer she needed to hear. " your lying, just stop " culture said, denying his words dotty shook his head showing he wasn't.

     she was heartbroken, " dotty you called me that night, you let me think the worse but whole time you knew you knew you took away the one person i loved " she half way screamed, he just kept quiet.

    " why , why did you guys do it ? " she said, picking up the phone and placing it down. " he, he was fuckin around with treasure, and got her pregnant while i was fucking with her " notti said, as too why he was in it.

    culture laughed trying to withdraw her tears " jah would never, he wouldn't have done that to me " she said sniffling as notti placed his hands in his palm.

    " he did culture , and they were together for a good minute ight " dotty said backing up notti, he knew it was not his intention to make it seem like he was completely on his side but he played a part in it.

     " you knew that ? " culture replied, her voice only grew shakier. it grew quiet, notti looked up at the camera "cece , listen don't be mad at him " he tried to say, she cut him off " no , don't call me that i don't want to hear or see any of you y'all are 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹𝑺 " she yelled.

     the call ended.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄, 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢 .ᐟ
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  ━━━ 𝗍𝟣𝗆𝖾

hellooooo , but damn niggas stole off on poor little jahkye. i'm going to do a chapter that includes the details on their little situation ! & the run down of it.

how do you think the boys should go forth with this? and do you think culture will forgive notti .

( like & vote )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.7K 32
"ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด› แด€ ษขแด€ษดษขsแด›แด€"
46.4K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
76K 1.4K 43
....แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด ๊œฐส€แดแด ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸแด‡ss ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘–...