Stepsister Jennie Kim X femal...

By Blinkzyinyourarea

Jennie pinned you on the wall and sucked your neck harshly "J-Jennie unnie! S-Stop, we a-are s-sisters" You... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 2

3.1K 86 11
By Blinkzyinyourarea

Y/N POV

I looked up and saw Jennie unnie smirking evilly at me. Is there something on my face? Why is she looking at me like that? And what's touching my leg? I questioned myself mentally and looked down the table just slightly, I was even more confused when I saw Jennie unnie's foot grazing on my leg. What is she trying to do?

I again looked up at Jennie unnie and she was eating casually that she isn't doing anything but I can see a faint smirk on her face. Maybe she's trying to get comfortable with me. I thought and smiled before finishing my dinner.

We finally finished dinner and mom told me to do the dishes which I happily did before going to them. "Y/n, show Jennie your room and also help her arranging her things. Ok?" Mom asked and I nodded eagerly and held Jennie unnie's hand after she got up from the couch. She looked a little shocked but didn't pulled away when I dragged her towards our shared room.

"So, this is our room. That's my side of the room and this is yours. We can change the sides if you want and I've made space for your clothes in the closet-" I was ranting nonstop but stopped when someone pinned me to the wall. I slightly winced in pain and looked up to see Jennie unnie. "Have anyone ever told you that you talk a lot more than necessary?" She asked in her deep voice.

I shook my head nervously and she chuckled. "Now now Y/n, I'm gonna let go of you but you need to keep your mouth shut. Understood?" She asked again and I nodded quickly. "Words" She demanded to me. "O-Ok" I stuttered and she gave me a satisfied nod. She then took a step back and patted my head. "Good girl" She said and taped my cheek before going to her bed.

I stared at her with shocked face for some seconds but then decided to shrug it off. I think she's tired and that's why she acted like that. I sighed and went to the closet to grab my pyjamas before going to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wore my clothes before going out while drying my hair with towel. I made my way to the dressing table and instantly felt eyes on me. I saw Jennie unnie looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

I tried to ignore it but her piercing gaze was making me feel insecure. "J-Jennie unnie, is something w-wrong?" I finally built up my courage and asked her. I looked at her and she was biting her lip while observing every detail of my body. "No, just checking you out" She said casually but her eyes were still roaming around my body. Do all sisters check each other out like this? I mentally asked myself because she stated that as if it is something really common.

I threw my towel in the laundry basket and went to my bed. It's my first time having a sister so I don't know how it is and I think I'm overreacting. I took my phone from the nightstand and checked the messages that my friends sent in our group chat. Sometimes they're just too funny. They were asking about tomorrow's classes and then I remembered that mom told me that Jennie unnie will be going in my school too.

"Unnie, will you be going to school tomorrow?" I asked as I turned to her placing my phone aside. She also turned to me and thought for a second before saying "Yes, my friends were saying that they're gonna be there tomorrow so I'm also going" She said and I nodded while humming. I again turned on my phone and started scrolling through instagram, occasionally giggling when I saw some funny pictures that mostly Ryujin unnie but also other girls posted of each other. I slept with my phone in my hand after some time.

Time skip

I groaned when I heard the alarm and pulled the duvet up my head. "Shut it off!" I grumbled and it really went off. I sighed in relief but it wasn't long when the duvet was strongly pulled away from me. "Stop!" I whined and tried to pull it back. "No, get your ass up Y/n! You'll be late!" I heard Jennie unnie. "Five minutes more" I said but she pulled me up and before I knew it I was standing in front of her. She was already dressed up. I rubbed my eyes and pouted.

"You're just so careless! You slept with your phone still in your hand with some crazy videos playing and I placed it on your nightstand and now you're taking your whole lifetime just for waking up for school" She lectured me with her arms crossed. "Sorry" I mumbled quietly and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth quickly before doing my morning routine. I got out of the bathroom and Jennie unnie was not in the room. I thanked God mentally and changed my clothes.

I wore a simple hoodie and jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror and made my way outside after grabbing my phone. Mom, dad and Jennie unnie were having breakfast and I approached them. "Bye everyone! Karina unnie is already outside waiting for me so I'll have something on my way to school" I said with a smile and dad waved at me with a smile while Jennie unnie just stared at me and mom simply ignored me. I sighed and went towards the front door.

I saw Karina unnie leaning on her car and called her. "Karina unnie!" I said loudly and she looked at me showing her killer smile. I ran towards her and hugged her before sitting in the car and going to school. "So how's your dad?" She asked and glanced at me. "He's so cool. I like him very much, he was so sweet to me" I said and her smile grew. "And your sister?" Karina unnie asked again but my smile faded a little. "She's... nice" I replied thinking about her behaviour.

She was so sweet towards mom and dad but when she talked to me, there was something different. Like she was not the same person. I know it's way too early to say but I noticed something, she mostly smirked when she was talking to me and that felt a little odd. She also stared at me weirdly but she seems nice, not bad. Urgh! I don't know how to explain!

"Just nice? I thought you would rant nonstop about her, is she not good with you? You know you can tell me and I will give her a good beating since she'll be going to our school" Karina unnie said pulling me out of my thoughts and I chuckled softly. "There's nothing like that unnie and she's older than us and in the senior year, you will beat her?" I asked with a mischievous smile. "Of course, I'll beat anyone who hurt my baby" She said sweetly.

She's always like that. Saying sweet things and doing sweet stuff for me which sometimes makes me think if she's the same with all of her friends. My other friends also give me teasing looks when me and Karina unnie are talking or laughing with each other or hugging. I don't understand why. Like do we look funny together? I talk and hug other of my friends too but they never gave us those looks only when I'm with Karina unnie, this teasing happens.

She parked the car and got out before opening the door for me and I smiled at her before getting out and mumbled a small 'Thank you' to her. We walked towards our class hand in hand and as soon as the girls saw us holding hands, the teasing started again. "Ooh! Someone's holding hands" Yeji unnie said while wiggling her eyebrows and I looked at her with a confused look. "Why are you acting like this? I always hold your hands too, all the friends do this" I said confidently and they booed me.

"Alright enough with the teasing" Karina unnie spoke this time. "Being protective, huh?" Yuna unnie asked mischievously. I groaned and shot them a glare but they just giggled in response. Why they never take me seriously?

"Guys! Have you seen the new girls yet?" Lia unnie asked as she came to us. The tone of her voice screamed excitement and she was smiling brightly. "No, tell us about them" Ryujin unnie asked her curiously and she cleared her throat before coming to stand in the middle of us.

"So, there are four new girls in our school and they're all super hot. And trust me girls when I say super hot, I mean it. The first one and the eldest Kim Jisoo, she's like the most perfect girl I've ever seen. She's flawless and everyone is drooling over her. Next the blonde Park Rossaene also known as Rosie, she's so elegant and her voice is so angelic. She looks really sweet. The third on and the youngest amongst them Lalisa Manoban also known as Lisa, she look so goofy and playful. Her bangs make her look like an absolute barbie. And the last but not the least Jennie Kim, she's really hot, her cat like eyes can drive anyone crazy. She looks so cool and bossy, her aura screams perfection. But the most important thing about them all is there attitude, which is not so good. They were acting like they own the school, insulting everyone that tried to talk to them or even stand near them, they were like boss bitches, especially that Jennie Kim" Lia unnie finished talking and I was too stunned to speak.

What should I do now? Should I just tell them? I guess this would be nice. I mentally talked to myself and looked at the others. They were still talking about them and I felt my heartbeat increase. I cleared my throat to get their attention and it worked, they all looked at me while I fidget with my fingers in nervousness.

"Girls, Jennie Kim is my stepsister"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 22.4K 51
"What's my name?" She asked thrusting into me. "L-lisa." I gasped out as I held onto the headboard. "Wrong princess." She said as her pace increased...
953K 33K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...
No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

57.7K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
240K 2.6K 43
I was on the outside of the mansion then I heard moans and groans not too far away from here... So I went on the dark corner on the house wer...