Am I Able To Feel? [An Undert...

Por Xx_BlueEcho_xX

I don't know how many of you man will know this but we made an Undertale story a long time ago. it was our th... Más

Blue Light
Prologue: Starting Over
Chapter 1: The Underground
Chapter 2: Toriel's House
Chapter 3: Sans and Papyrus
Chapter 4: Battle, Dates And Training.
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: The Man Who Speaks In Hands
Chapter 7: Battle With Undyne
Chapter 8: The Mettaton Show
Chapter 9: Spider Dance
Chapter 10: Attack Of The Killer Robot
Chapter 11: Chara
Chapter 12: The End?
Chapter 13: Asriel Dreemurr
Chapter 14: The Cyborg With A Heart
Chapter 16: Lost Identity
Chapter 17: Return To The Underground
Chapter 18: The Amalgamate Fusion
Blue's Updated BIO
Chapter 19: A Normal Lifestyle
Chapter 20: A New Threat
Chapter 21: History Of The Wizard Council
Chapter 22: Bete Noire
Chapter 23: The Lightvale Family
Chapter 24: Her Choice

Chapter 15: A Time Of Peace

194 6 9
Por Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Alright, let's go, the Second Act.

The Surface/Overground Act.

Let's see what everyone is up to.
____________________

[5 Months Later]

_____________

Frisk's POV
_____________

5 months......it has been 5 months since the Barrier had been destroyed, since the Monster Race had returned to the surface....since Blue....my best friend.....had died.

Life on the surface has been good, it was shaky at first because the human race was confused and scared.

But with myself and Chara being the Ambassadors for the Monsters, we managed to fix the broken bond between the two races as always and life has been going good.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any racism since the negotiations. The humans were very accepting which even surprised me, but I'm glad it has all headed into this direction.

All of the monsters have enjoyed their new lives on the surface.

Toriel became a teacher like she had always dreamed of, at my old school as well. Asgore is a gardener, both at home and as a professional, however that works.

Sans and Papyrus still live with each other and both have successful jobs. Papyrus has improved his cooking skills with lessons and now he is a chef.

The best chef in town actually.

Sans does stand up comedy and everyone hates his puns but stay for the entertainment he brings.

Undyne is apart of the police force and is already making a name for herself, especially when the criminals immediately surrender when she shows up.....she can be very scary sometimes.

Alphys is already one of the world's best scientists and had contributed to many great things. Sadly, cancer is still a thing but it's fine because she is still doing her part.

Muffet has her own bakery, which wasn't surprising at all, and she is doing well with it, at first some people were scared to go because she is a spider and has her little spiders help out.

But people have warmed up to the place and she is making profit, her prices were actually normal this time as well.

Mettaton has her own reality TV show and it's probably the best thing that the whole world loves right now. Napstablook is a music artist and has made a few tracks, he isn't the best but he isn't the worst.

He already has an album coming up which we will all listen to. Monster Kid goes to school since he is young and at first he was getting bullied, but now he has friends that protect him from his bullies.

Chara doesn't go school because she is convinced that she doesn't need it, and that's fine because I stopped going as well.

We both live with Toriel, who decided to adopt me after we created an alliance between the two races. I was happy because my family was nowhere to be seen after I returned to the surface, they weren't good parents and I think it is best to move on.

I don't know why they decided to adopt me in the first place.

Oh yeah, myself, Chara and Sans told everyone about how the Reset Button was a thing and how we committed genocide multiple times. Basically, everything we knew that they didn't.

They were all shocked naturally, but they forgived me and Chara, especially since we told them that we were going to stop completely.

The Reset Button was gone anyways.

I'm well respected in my home town and the whole world has recognised me for keeping the peace between the two races. That's how I get my funding, from the government who thanked me for my service.

Everyone else are financially stable as well with their new jobs and life right now is great.

It's just.....we are missing someone.....

And his name is Blue.

He had changed the minds of many, including myself and Chara. I don't know how he does it, but it's just natural for him to be kind to others, even if he doesn't sound like it.

He had no emotion in his voice and I thought it was just because of him, but no, it's because he was a Robot the whole time.

My best friend was a mechanical being and I didn't know until he followed me on one of my many journeys through the Underground.

And I'm glad he did.
____________

I had woken up to a new day in my new home and bed, today it was my free day so I was going to walk around and say hello to a few friends.

I got up, wore the clothes that I always had on when venturing into the Underground, and knocked on Chara's door.

Chara: [Yawns] The hell do you want?

I enter the room and saw that I had woken Chara up. Her room was dark and her eyes looked like they were going to close for another few hours.

Frisk: Oh, you just woke up. Well, considering it is our day off, do you want to walk around?

Chara: [Sighs] Fine.....

Frisk: Great!

I go downstairs and found Toriel, already making breakfast. I sit down and wait until my plate of eggs and toast are placed in front of me, at the same time, Chara arrives and sits down, still a bit tired but more awake than a moment ago.

Toriel: Hello, my children, have you had a good sleep?

Frisk: Mmm, it was very good

Chara: It was....aight

Toriel: I'm glad you both had a good sleep, what are your plans today?

Frisk: Just going to see the others

Chara: And I'm being dragged along

Frisk: Oh come on, I gave you the choice

Chara: And I knew that if I said no, you would press me to come with you

Frisk: M-Maybe.......okay I was definitely going to press you

Chara: Knew it, but it's fine.

Toriel: Have fun, and make sure to-

Chara: Not kill any weirdos who approach us, got it

Toriel: I-I was going to say not speak to them. B-But I guess that works too.

Both me and Chara finish our breakfast and leave for our morning walk, while walking down, it was nice to see monsters and humans getting along.

It was the reward for all of our hard work and I'm glad it has happened. Near our house, was a bakery and it was the bakery owned by Muffet and right now it wasn't open.

It was going to open in an hour but me and Chara are close friends with her so we can just walk in.

Frisk: Hello Muffet!

Muffet: Oh! Frisk, Chara, how are you, my lovely and delicious friends~?

Frisk: M-Muffet!

Chara: Please....no

Muffet: I'm just joking, I don't eat humans anymore.

Chara: Good

Frisk: How has business been? No rude customers?

Muffet: Nope. They're too scared to say anything....but I've had some people ask me to tie them up with my webs....or tie myself up and let them eat me out....

Chara: W-What? Oh flipping hell, Muffet, how have you not rioted yet?

Frisk: Are you okay?

Muffet: Of course I am, it was harmless. Especially when I showed them my pet, but I think it's pointless to flirt back because I'm more interested into a certain.....boy

Chara:.....Blue?

Muffet: You can't blame me~

Frisk: A-Anyways, can we have some spider donuts?

Muffet: Of course! It's on the house.

Frisk: Wait, really?

Muffet: Yes, you're both my good friends and you saved us from that imprisonment.

Chara: Neat

After talking to Muffet, we decided to move on and walk around some more. We ate our donuts and found ourselves near a bank where some criminals were having a shoot off with the police.

But they should know what happens around these parts if you cause a ruckus, because a-

Undyne: NGHAAAA!

A certain aggressive fish lady will come and strike them down.

We watch as Undyne rains down her iconic spears on the criminals who gave up within 5 seconds....Undyne can be very scary when she is upholding justice.

Undyne's coworkers apprehend the criminals and thank her for her service before setting off with the petrified trouble makers.

Undyne: Hah, pathetic as always. Why do the crime if you're going to know I'm coming?

Frisk: Undyne!

Undyne: Heya runts! Nah, you need a new title. Saviours!

Frisk: Awww, you're going to make me blush, Undyne. But really, that title belongs to someone else

Chara: Him.....

Undyne: Yeah, that boy was special alright. He brings out a more....s-softer side to me and I kind of like it.

Chara: You do seem more passive ever since you returned to the surface

Undyne: Yeah, it's strange but I don't mind it. I guess it's because of him, he was always so calm that.....it kind of rubbed onto me.

Frisk: That's Blue for you

Undyne: Haha, yeah that's him. Anyways, what are you two up to?

Chara: Nothing much, just went on a walk, met up with Muffet.

Undyne: Ah okay. Life for me at the police force has been great, I am the head as always but the other guys and girls are great. They're intimidated but good people....mostly

Frisk: Mostly? What's wrong?

Undyne: Some of the guys...and girls are trying to flirt with me

Chara: I'm not surprised, that's normal for humans, just ignore them

Undyne: I do, I just laugh it off but I swear if one of them tries anything too extreme, I'll make them suffer!

Frisk: You don't want to get to know one of them?

Undyne: Hah, no! I.....I uhh....have interest in someone else

Frisk: Y-You do?! Tell us!

Chara: Oh my God, Frisk, it's so obvious!

Frisk: Is it?

Undyne: N-No, you two don't know

Chara: Oh we do, I can see it....but we aren't here to know.

Undyne: O-Okay....good. anyways, you two heading over to Alphys' home later?

Frisk: Umm no, why?

Undyne: Apparently, she has a surprise for us

Chara: Do you know what it is?

Undyne: Well.....she is finishing up on her repairs....if you know what I mean

Frisk: Wait, i-is she done?!

Undyne: Yeah! Just some last finishing parts left and then he is back!

Chara: O-Oh, I didn't think it would be this quick

Frisk: Five months is too long, what do you mean?

Chara: It's just that.....did you forget the way he was destroyed?

Frisk: I know, Chara, I know. But I believe that Alphys will bring him back, when should we go?

Undyne: I'd say in an hour or less. I'll meet you there later, but first...I got to punish some damn punks!

Undyne jumps away to find more criminals and we move on to see who else there is to speak to. We enter the park and go near the tree that I always hanged around with Blue, but we found someone else near the tree.

She was sitting on the hill and leaning her back against the tree, and in her hands was a book that she was reading. I smiled and ran up the hill with Chara walking behind me.

This was Gianna, Gaster's younger sister.

That was shocking to all us back then because no one knew that Gaster had a sister. Only Sans knew but he didn't say anything, apparently she was hiding in the darkness, observing the underground from her home in Snowdin.

Frisk: Gianna!

Gianna: Oh, Frisk. And Chara too. How are you both?

Chara: Tired but this idiot dragged me out of bed

Frisk: I'm good! What about you?

Gianna: I'm still looking into ways to drag my brother out of his Eternal prison. So far....I've got nothing

Frisk: Oh....I hope you do find a way

Chara: That doesn't require any human Souls

Gianna: I am working on that.

Frisk: Hey, you should come over to Alphys' lab!

Gianna: [Tilts Head] Why?

Frisk: Do you remember my best friend that I told you about?

Gianna: The Human Cyborg?

Frisk: Yes, his name is Blue. We all thought he was human but he is actually fully mechanical so he is more of a Cyborg...robot?

Gianna: That's the same thing. But I'm sure we will come up with a proper term for him

Frisk: So are you going to come?

Gianna:....Perhaps

I nod my head and walk away with Chara signing and following me. She wanted to do something so we got ice cream and relaxed until it was time to go.

We knew it was time to see Alphys, she had fixed Blue's body but we still had to wait for her to activate him. I wasn't sure how she was going to do but I assumed it has to do with Blue's Core as Alphys had referred to it as.

We arrived at her house and knocked on her door, Alphys opens it and ushers us inside and we found ourselves into the main living room where Toriel was sitting down on one of the chairs.

Toriel: My children, you've arrived

Chara: We kind of had to, well Frisk wanted to at least since it's her bestie

Frisk: That's a lie, she is excited. But is it true that you're bringing him back, Alphys?

Alphys: It's true, I finally managed to fix all of his systems and mechanical structure. I just need to do one more thing, can you answer the door to anyone else that comes? I'm going to adjust some things to Blue's mainframe.

Frisk: Sure!

Alphys heads to her lab which was one of the next rooms while I opened the door to our other friends. Asgore, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton, Muffet and even Gianna had come to see Blue brought back to us. It was clear to me that everyone was either anxious or excited.

Papyrus: Oh I can't wait to say hello to our robotic friend!

Sans: Same here, Paps. But we have to be wary, we don't know if everything will go to plan

Undyne: Come on lazy bones. Have some faith, that kid is stronger than any of us!

Chara: That's not-! Actually....that might be true....no! He only beat me on a deal!

Muffet: Come on, Chara dear. You don't have to be this angry about it

Mettaton: Muffet is right, Blue was able to best all of us in a fight....except Sans because we didn't get to see that

Sans: I already know he is stronger than me, especially when he brought Chara to the ground

Chara: Shut it!

Asgore: Calm down Chara, this is meant to be a heart warming moment

Toriel: Asgore is right, we are getting our gentle and kind friend back. So relax and wait until Alphys is ready.

Chara crosses her arms and huffs, but listens as she waits like the rest of us. Eventually, Alphys returns and tells us to follow her so we all quickly enter to see Alphys' huge lab, which had many projects put on hold.

But there was one section of her lab that caught our interest. And that was Blue on a operating table, with his chest panel opened up with cables attached to different parts of him.

I run up to Blue and saw that the shard that I gave to Alphys was back into Blue's Core Holder.

Frisk: It's...glowing!

Alphys: When I asked you to give it to me, I already had the idea to power it up and make it his power source again

Sans: So it will bring all of his systems back?

Alphys: Exactly! His layout is something I've never seen before and I can't seem to find an alternate power source. That container in his core absorbs energy but the shard helps to safely contain it, so I'm going supercharge the shard and that should activate him

Undyne: I have no idea what that means, but work your magic!

It was finally time, Blue was put back together and we were all excited, even Chara was somewhat happy. She probably won't admit it but that's fine, we were getting Blue back.

Papyrus: Bring back our good friend!

Sans: Alright Alphys, work your magic

Alphys: R-Right!

Alphys puts in a code which activates the machine, electricity crackled and we all stepped back for a moment. The cables connected to Blue charged him and the shard in his chest glowed brighter.

Then it all stopped after a while and we saw Blue's eyes open up with a pure blue colour, signifying that he was on, just like a robot.

Papyrus: Oh I am so excited!

Undyne: Yeah! That kid is a tough one to bring down!

Gianna: Hmm

Blue's systems were back online because his eyes had returned to normal and he was now aware that he was awake. He sits up and look around until his eyes landed on us, confusion on his face as always.

Frisk: Blue!

Papyrus: You're back!

Chara: It's good that you didn't let yourself die, would've been a shame

Toriel: Chara!

Chara: What?

Undyne: Welcome back to the world of the living runt!

Sans: Something seems wrong.....and I don't think the others realised it yet

Gianna: Exactly....

Frisk: How are you feeling?

Blue: I feel........I'm not sure

Muffet: That's normal, you had trouble feeling anything

Frisk: What do you remember?

Blue: Nothing

Frisk: What?

Alphys: W-Well that can happen sometimes!

Blue: No, what I mean is that I have no memory in my head at all.....who are you people by the way?

Frisk: W-What?

Sans: Dammit

Chara: This has to be a joke, right?

Asgore: You don't remember us?

Blue: No.....should I?

H-Has Blue forgotten who we are?
_____________

Adam what have you done?!

Oh wait, this was my idea.

Why me?!

Robo Me needs happiness!

And he just won't get it because life hates him so much :(

But anyways, this is the start of the new Arc.

And it will be.....confusing?

Because I'm fitting different plotlines into this act, three to be exact.

As you can see, the first one is about Robo me not knowing who he is and so he will get his memories back....

Right?

Right!?

Ahem.....anyways, try to guess the other two plotlines. The second one is a popular fan made AU but I might have to.....make some changes.

Anyways, I'll see you later.

Bye! :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.2K 2.1K 53
Ryujin; a hitman. Her whole life, she struggled to navigate through her debilitating diagnosis- lacking the ability to show empathy or compassion. Th...
24.5K 266 26
The story of Y/N becoming a mask rider in a world full of heroes
98.9K 2K 13
(Y/n) is currently a member of the research team that is tasked with the creation of a new type of computation jewel. People would call him a monster...
429K 4.1K 62
Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transported Into A Theater To Watch Other Universes About This Young...