Untamed (A mafia story)

By DiamondKulture

Cora is a young girl who suddenly wakes up in the basement of the Russian mafia and one of the best Assassins... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chspter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
~
New story alert!!!!!!
Story Alert!!!!!
New story Alert!!!!!

Chapter 39

9.5K 263 14
By DiamondKulture

Cora

I don't know why I suddenly woke up snappy this morning, everything was just annoying and frustrating the hell out of me.

I had to avoid any form of conversation with Cara or Enzo, I only went down the basement to drop off food for Ivan.

And getting the call from Dimitri only hightened my irritation level the more.

And now hearing him complaining that I was on my period and cranky only reminded me of the impounding problem I had.

The fact that he still didn't know that I was pregnant for him was something that was bothering me, Cara hadn't said anything yet, neither did Enzo.

I stopped in front of the door with Dimitri still following right behind me, he stepped right in front of me and opened the door before I walked inside.

I was really trying hard not to cry right now, I suddenly felt sad, angry, mad and disappointed.

What did I even think coming here in the first place, this was someone that kidnapped, tortured and raped me in his home, and here I was stupidly working with him, behind my sister's back.

"Is something wrong"? His baritone voice cut through my thoughts as he stood in front of me, his eyes were following my every move.

I looked up at him, not saying anything because I didn't even trust myself to say anything, I didn't want to flip or say something provoking and I also didn't want to break down here.

I still didn't know how he'd feel knowing I was pregnant for him.
I don't expect him to be thrilled but regardless, I'd still keep the child.

"I'm fine" I whispered composing myself, I had to be strong, if not for anything but for Ivan's sake.
"What's the plan"? I asked trying to shift his attention from my mood, he still didn't look convinced but he still talked anyway, ushering me to the only couch in the room while he sat loosely on the table in the middle of the room.

"Breaking into the mansion" he spoke in a monotone, I just moved my eyes up to look at him

"You know that's not going to be a walk in the park right? Enzo has a lot of security guarding the mansion, especially since Ivan has been there" I told him and he just looked indifferent.

"That's why you're here, you know the mansion more than anyone, you'll help me get in" he muttered matter of fact and I almost rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't exactly know every where in the mansion" I mutter out

"But you know where Ivan is and where the guards are situated at" he asked making me nod and he breathe out "then that's all I need"

"So what do you need me to do"? I ask sitting properly, he looks at me for a long minute "the earlier we get this over with, the better, I don't like the fact that I sneak out of my home to meet you" I mutter out

I see him look at me strangely before he breathes out "I'm going to be needing the plans to the mansion, every house has it, and I'm sure Enzo's will be in his office" he explains "it's like a blueprint of some sort, you'll know it when you see it" he tells me.

This is gonna be harder than I thought

"What do you need it for? And what if it's not in Enzo's office or maybe the mansion doesn't even have one"? I ask making him shake his head

"It has it, trust me. And I'm pretty sure Enzo wouldn't joke with something like that so it's definitely in his office" he muttered before getting up "and I need it to map out my plan, I can't work without knowing what the inside of the mansion looks like" he says before walking towards the kitchen but I stop him.

"That's it? Nothing else"? I ask him and he  just stopped without turning around

"For now, that's all we need" he muttered

"Wait, what if I get caught"? I whisper out and he just turns to look at me with a smirk on his face

"Then don't get caught принцесса" he muttered before walking to the kitchen leaving me there

_______________________________________

"Took you long enough" he muttered as I dropped the folded paper on the table causing a loud noise.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes

"You barely gave me enough time, you're even lucky I got it this fast" I retorted back to him.

"One week принцесса, you had a whole week and you still think it's not enough time"? He asked looking at me with a foreign look

I hated that stupid name he always called me

"One week is only seven days and you asked me to steal from a very skilled and discreet person, might I add this said person is a don of a mafia, I do it in one week and you're complaining" I snap at him

"Ivan doesn't have that long, so I suggest that whenever you have to do something you do it quick" he snapped back making me look at him in shock, I'm the one risking my neck here.

"I'm the one risking a lot of things here, might I remind you I have nothing to gain betraying my sister and her husband, at least you can be a little bit nicer" I growled out before stomping out of the living room and walking towards the back door.

I don't even know where I'm headed to but I know the back of the house has a nice view, so I just stand there feeling very agitated and angry.

He's such a dork
Can't he be nice for just once.
I'm only doing this for Ivan, if not I'd have shoved his stupid plan up his ass the minute he brought it up.

But in a way he's right, the more time we waste on this, the less time Ivan has.

It's been a week since Dimitri and I started working together on freeing him and I can say we haven't really gone far with the plan.

I was only able to get the house plans he asked me for a week ago, today.
I have gone to see Ivan three times but I never told him I was working with Dimitri, or that we were trying to get him out.

We really needed to hurry, Cara hasn't done anything to him yet after the last time but I doubt she wouldn't.
His old wounds are healing already but his face is still bruised from the beating.

_____________________________________

Dimitri

She just stormed out of the living room after asking me to be nice, I didn't say anything wrong now did I??

I breathe out and ran my hands through my face, this is becoming harder than I thought.
She'd not as silent as I thought she'd be.

I turned around to go meet her, but then I stopped in my tracks, this isn't helping.
I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything bad

I just stated the obvious, we need to hurry if we want to save Ivan in one piece
I went back to the house plans and opened them.

They're just what I was expecting, a map way to Enzo's mansion, now this will make my work very much easier and faster.

I was still going through it when I heard the backdoor open and I know she just walked in.

She didn't say anything to me, just circled around and sat on the chair facing me on the table, while I tried to analyze what was in front of me.

Emphasis on the try, because I couldn't concentrate with her in the room.
Her scent kept invading my head, my eyes kept drifting to her hands on the table, of course she wasn't looking at me so I stole a glance at her face.

Pale as always, her plump, round, pink lips forming a small pout, I don't think she realizes when she does that, a few strands on her hair scattered on her face.

She really is fucking beautiful, now I see why Ivan liked her so much.
I guess if we met under different circumstances, I would have liked her too, instead of what I did.

My eyes slowly left her face and landed on her chest area, her v neck top was hanging a bit low, showing the upper part of her cleavage, I cleared my throat before I moved my eyes from them, not the time Dimitri.

Sorry it took this long to update guys
I've been sick 😩😩

Trying to get better before writing so I don't ruin the whole story

Will try to update more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 828 39
Alessandra has been through a lot at a young age from being kidnapped at the young age of two by her fathers mafia enemy the Russians and the abuse a...
194K 4.9K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
5M 137K 51
⚠️warning⚠️ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...
467K 8.8K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...