Adopted By 5 Seconds of Summer

By Allena5SOS

"I was nothing but a publicity stunt? Something to keep your band from hitting rock bottom? W-What?" "We're s... More

Adopted by 5 Seconds of Summer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 45

12.1K 462 147
By Allena5SOS

Jordan's point of view

"Jordan, Jordan sweetie it's time for school." Chelsea's voice said and I groaned. "Come on, I still have to wake Chris up." She told me and I pried my eyes open.

"Okay." I said and she smiled. She patted my shoulder and then walked out to wake Chris up I believe. I sighed and then stood up, immediately going to the bathroom to do my business.

Once I finished doing everything I had to do in there, I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black shorts, a You Me At Six shirt, and my all black vans. I put my hair into a messy pony tail and then put a black and white snapback on.

I grabbed my backpack and then went to the bathroom. I rolled on my deodorant and then put on some chapstick. Once I finished I went down to the kitchen.

"Eat and then go brush your teeth." She said and me and Chris thanked her. "Love the shirt," she told me and I laughed.

"They're one of my favorites." I said and she nodded. She went up to her room and I looked at Chris. He looked at me, smiled, and then ate his food. I laughed and he chuckled.

"No eyeliner today?" I asked him and he told me he forgot how to put it on. "Want me to do it? I can if you want." I said and he shrugged. "Come on, let's go." I said and he nodded

I took him up to my room and then opened my cabinet in the bathroom. I grabbed a eyeliner pencil and then he stepped forward. "Stay still." I said and he nodded. I began putting it on his bottom waterline and then I did the stop. It was thin, but you could still see it.

He out his glasses back and then thanked me. I nodded and then handed him the pencil. "Keep it, I have like nine." I said and he laughed. He thanked me again and then stepped out.

I brushed my teeth quickly and then put my glasses by the mirror. I put in my contacts and then covered my arms in bracelets before I downstairs as Chelsea called us. "Time to go." She told us and I nodded.

-

"Taylor!" I yelled and he turned around. I ran up to him since I wasn't bleeding a lot today and then jumped on him. "I missed you even though I saw you on Saturday." I said and he hugged me back.

"Since when were you dating the emo girl Taylor? I thought she was dating that Timone guy." A girl called out and I laughed. Timone.

"Aww, look at you. You have that skateboarder look going on. It so adorable." He told me and pinched my cheeks. "Chris, your eyes look bigger, wow, what the hell?" He said and I laughed again. They shared a hug and soon, a familiar red head walked over.

"Guess who?" Someone said as they covered my eyes. "No its not a band member so don't even try with that 'Tony Perry' stuff." He told me and I laughed.

"Is it you Timmy?" He uncovered my eyes and I smiled as I have him a hug. "I brought you something." He said and I looked at him. He handed me a fake mustache and I gasped.
"Oh my god I can be like that guy in Family Guy! What's his name? Tom Tucker?" I asked as I put the mustache on. "You have one too, yay!" I said and he laughed with the other three.

"You are the only girl I know that will get excited over a stick on mustache." Taylor said and I nodded. We made our way to class and Taylor gasped. "Damn, he's fi-oh, Peter, you're our teacher now?"

"Yes, now go take a seat, all of you. Also, good to see you're okay Taylor." He told us and we did. We took a seat and I smiled as I leaned my head on Taylor's shoulder. Taylor chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder to give me a squeeze before dropping it.

-

I sat at the lunch tables and then all of a sudden, mother nature began calling me. "Is have to go to the bathroom." I said and Taylor laughed.

"She's gonna go take a shit in the shitter." He said and James choked on the water he was drinking, causing us to laugh and Chris to pat his back.

"How'd you know?"

"I didn't." He told me and I laughed. I got up and then made my way to the bathroom. I got in with no problem, but when I came out, someone pressed me against the lockers.

"Timoth-what the fuck, get off of me." I said as I realized it was the guy who just always wants to start fights with us. "Let go of me."

"Timothy and Taylor don't deserve a girl like you, ya know." He said to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're too good for them."

"Taylor? I'm not with Taylor. He's my best friend, what are you talking about?" I asked him and he had this shit eating grin on his face.

"Really? That's the rumor that's spreading around. You're dating Taylor and Timothy, you told that girl remember?" He said and I was still confused.

"Girl? What the hell? I don't talk to any girls in this school."

"You don't remember, wow." He said and laughed. When he finished, he looked at me and then at my lips. I know what that gesture means, Timothy always does that to me.

"Keep your li-"

He pressed his lips against mine and I stuggled against his grip. His lips were rough and chapped and nothing like Timothy's. I didn't like it. I hated it. It reminded me of painful memories and I just wanted it to stop.

When he bit my bottom lip a little to harsh, I couldn't help but gasp in pain. I tried pushing him off, but I wasn't strong enough. His hands were wrapped around my wrists and his body was pressed against mine to the point where I couldn't move.

"Jordan?"

The boy finally pulled away and I shoved him so hard he stumbled back once he let go of my wrists. "No wonder why Taylor and Timothy love kissing you so much."

"Taylor?" My boyfriend questioned even more hurt. "So, you're not just friends with him? You're actually with him too?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No! He is just my friend and this guy-"

"I-I can't believe you." He said to me and it hurt me too see him so upset. "I thought you wouldn't hurt me? You told me you wouldn't."

"Timothy you don't understand-"

"No, I understand. You're cheating on me with my best friend and with the guy who fucking hates us." He told me. "To think I actually thought we could last, unlike other relationships in this grade."

"Ti-"

"I trusted you Jordan. I trusted you with the things I don't even trust my best friends with and you go and do this to me." He said and a tear fell from his eye. "You go and hurt me like this."

"Listen t-"

"Save it. You know what? This is over and I don't ever want to see you again. You and Taylor can fucking stay out of my life for now on." He said and then walked away. I looked at the guy who had forced himself on me and then he laughed.

He fucking laughed.

I stormed over to him and yanked him up. "You're a fucking dick." I said and then kneed him right in the crotch. He groaned and then all of a sudden whistles were blowing and teachers were shouting. I punched him right in the nose and then I was yanked away from him.

"We are calling your parents Jordan, go to the office now."

-

"What happened now sweetheart?" Chelsea asked me as I laid down on my bed. "Why did you have to knee the guy in the balls and punch him in the nose?"

I didn't answer. Instead I broke down into sobs and Chelsea gave me a hug. I cried into her shirt and she just ran her fingers through my hair as I did. "It's okay Jordan, I'm not mad." She said and I nodded.

I guess I had cried myself to sleep on her lap because when I woke up, it was about dinner time and I was in bed. I wasn't even hungry, nor was I ready to get up out of bed. I just wanted to stay in here for the rest of my life with my blue unicorn and listen to sad music.

I sniffled and then buried my head into my pillow, cuddling up into nothing as I hugged my unicorn. I was hurting so much. I wasn't even away from Timothy for more than a day and I missed him.

It wasn't the 'I'll never see you again' miss. It was the emotional and mental part. He didn't want me in his life anymore and he didn't want to see me anymore. He wouldn't be there for me when I needed him. That's what hurt me the most. I had to get used to not having him in my life like I used to. He wasn't gonna be my shoulder to cry on or the person I text when I can't sleep. He was gone and I had too accept it.

I cried harder and then pulled my blanket up some more. I cried into my pillow and then I saw the light flicker on. "Jordan, sweetie it's time for dinner." Chelsea said and I didn't answer her. "Come on, it's gonna be okay, whatever it is."

"I'm not hungry."

"You're always hungry JJ, come on. Christian is already down there." He's gonna hate me too. I broke his best friend's heart, of course he'll hate me.

"I'm not leaving until you go down and eat dinner Jordan." Chelsea said and yanked the blanket off of me. "Wipe your tears and then come down there and join us for dinner."

I nodded and sighed, wiping my eyes. She helped me up and then looked at me. "Me and you are going to have a talk about what happened in school." I nodded and followed her downstairs.

I took a seat away from Christian and he looked as me. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. "You don't look okay." He said to me.

If I don't look fucking okay then why would you ask me if I'm okay?

"I'm fine." I said and he nodded. I didn't mean to sound so harsh, but I couldn't help it. I was irritated and I was sad and I was just a trainwreck of emotions. "It's Timothy okay?"

"He's... last I saw he was crying in the boys' bathroom." He told me and I nodded. "Did something happen between you t-"

"Dinner's ready." Thank god for Chelsea.

She place the bowl of soup in front of me and I thanked her. She set one in front of Chris and he thaked her aswell. "It's chicken and dumplings. That was my dad's most favorite soup and one of mine aswell. Taste it and tell me if you like it." She said and I grabbed the spoon.

Despite not being hungry, I took a bite and then nodded. "It's delicious." I told her and she smiled brightly, thanking me. I nodded and then pushed it around as she went in the kitchen to probably make her own bowl.

Chelsea took a seat at the end of the table and then looked at me. "What happened in school?" She asked me and Chris looked asked me. I knew he was curious aswell.

"I kneed this kid in the crotch and then punched him in the nose." I said nonchantly and she asked me why I did it. "He forcibly kissed me and Timothy saw." I said and a lump formed in the back of my throat. "And-And we broke up because of it and some rumor of me and Taylor."

"Jordan." Chelsea said sadly and I just shrugged it off. I told her it was fine and she looked at me. "We're gonna have have a movie marathon tonight with lots of ice cream like those cliche movies, okay darling? Guys are dicks."

"Not all guys." Christian added and then pointed at himself. "I'm a sweetheart."

"Our ex boyfriends are and we're gonna get together and watch movies and eat ice cream and since you're gay you can join because gay guys are the best."

"I think I might just join because lately James has been ignoring me and I don't know what the hell I did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 311 23
Voicemail, yet again. Taking a deep breath, I start the message. "Hey, I've called you again. This is the last one, I swear. Remember when we would c...
9.1K 176 40
A broken girl living in an orphanage finds out that her idols may be adopting her. Read to find out who
157K 4.6K 64
*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her father due to her dead mother. When she...
31.9K 1.1K 29
PREQUEL TO SERENDIPITY A new home meant a new identity was possible. New friends, new clothes, hell even a new name. You had to expect the unexpecte...