LOST

By TaytayMarilyn

May was your average 12 year old girl. She had lost her best friend and was lost and alone her self. She had... More

Prolouge
Not depresed
Grounded
Runaway
Return

just a dream

88 9 0
By TaytayMarilyn

I woke up with sweat clinging to my neck and tears rolling down my cheeks. I was just relieved it was just a dream- I think. I wondered what that woman was going to do to luke? Maybe she turned him into that wolf I saw yesterday! It's a long shot, but I still have some hope.
It took me a minute to realize this, but I was going crazy. Absolutely nuts! That dream was a dream and nothing but a dream, and I can't keep telling myself otherwise. But, of course, my curiosity was getting the best of me. I wanted to check out that wolf again.
I was going to the path tonight.
___________________________
Hey guys!
I hope you like this book so far😀
Sorry for the short chapter😁
But an action packed one is coming up next!!!
If you like my book, please vote! It just takes a second and it makes my day!
Thanks guys😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 661 15
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
201K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
40.6K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
82.9K 3K 25
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...