I'm in the Skibidi world...?

Por AlyssaNay13

Alyssa and some of her 'otherworldly' friends were fighting because they were on a mission to do something im... Más

Prologue
Bio About The Alliance (My AU)
Chapter 1 : Meetings
Chapter 2 : Friends...?
Chapter 3 : Cameraman's Base
Chapter 4 : The Speakerman's Team!!!
Chapter 5 : River Flows In You and Battlefield
Chapter 6 : No... Our Darkest Hour...
Chapter 7 : Backstory (+ Learning To Fly)
Chapter 8 : Titan Cameraman's P.O.V (+ Seasons)
Chapter 10 : The TVman's team!!!
Chapter 11 : Night Talk
Chapter 11.5 : The Magic Necklace
Chapter 12 : Hope and Comfort (+ Never Grow Up)
Chapter 13 : Starlight
Chapter 14 : Plan
Chapter 15 : No... We can't do this again...
Chapter 16 : Rage and Friendship...
Not a chapter, but a question
Chapter 16.5 : Unexpected Conversation (+ Dream Of You)
Chapter 17 : New Alliance Pt. 1

Chapter 9 : Electromagnetic Parasite Disabler

263 6 18
Por AlyssaNay13

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I yawned as i woke up and i look at my phone, it's 10pm, 'Wow, i didn't expected to sleep really well because i slept at 4am' i said in thoughts and i was quite surprised, i got up because i don't feeling sleepy right now and i suddenly realized! 'Wait- i must be in episode 33, i better teleport to that place and save P.O.V Cameraman, might as well save Heli Speaker and the others' i said in thoughts and I teleport to the place where the others are.

In the city (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I landed and I look up, two Heli Speakers were flying and i used my shield to protect them from getting shot by (controlled) T. Speakerman, i turned around and saw G-Man destroying the city with his laser eyes, i growl in anger because i REALLY hate that boss!!! I then heard "Skibidi" Which makes me turn around and saw Mutant Skibidi, he quickly ran towards me and P.O.V Cameraman which creep me out and stepped back, he then jumpscare us and was going to kill P.O.V Cameraman but i used my teleport power to teleport me and the others (in episode 33) to somewhere safe in this city.

I let out a breath and i look back at (controlled) T. Speakerman, he's on top of the building and was destroying the city, "Brother..." I said in sadness and quietly, "What will we do now?" Speakerman said which caught all of our attention to him, "He's in control now and we can't do anything without our Titan" He continued and look away in sadness, i felt bad for him so i walked towards him and put my hand on his shoulder, "Hey, don't give up, i'm sure there's a way to save him" I said as i smile and cheer him up, it work because i can tell that he's smiling, even though, he can't.

"You're right" He said as he nodded and I nodded back, "I think i have an idea but i'm gonna need you for this" B. Cameraman said, i was quite surprised but i nodded and listening to his idea.

Time skip (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I ran towards their secret lab and went inside, i look back and saw (controlled) Big Cameraman barge in, he turned around but got punched by B. Cameraman and another B. Cameraman grabbing his hand, the one who punched him also grabbed his hand and there was B. Cameraman on top of the (controlled) B. Cameraman, he landed and remove the Parasite off him and the Parasite ran away but got caught by L. Speakerman, i look back and saw three B. Cameraman's give the cured B. Cameraman a thumbs up and it makes me feel happy to see this, "Welcome back, big guy" I said as i give him a thumbs up and smile at him, he gave me a thumbs up.

Time skip (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
Scientist Cameraman finally finished making E.P.D gun, i walked towards S. Cameraman who's holding the gun and I stopped next to him, he was confused to see me, "Why did you-" He said but i cut him off, "I just want to see closer" He was kinda surprised but he let me be, "Okay?" He said, we heard a metal sound which caught our attention to it and saw (controlled) Cameraman, Speakerman, and B. Cameraman who's on cage, "Let's see if it works" I said as i look at the gun, he nodded and aim the gun at them, "Here goes..." He said and shoot at them, it work because they're cured! "It works!" I said in happiness, he chuckled and suddenly, the roof got destroyed by (controlled) T. Speakerman and he's with G-Man.

S. Cameraman shoot at T. Speakerman's core but nothing happened, he aim his gun at him! I gasped in shock, "Slow-mo power!" I shout and everything went to slow motion, I have 5 minutes before everything is back to normal, i used my speed power to move and save them to the alley, i ran back to their secret lab so I can save the cured Cameraman, Speakerman, and B. Cameraman, i used my teleport power to teleport them out of the cage and i teleport myself and them to the alley where everyone else is, i ran back to their secret lab to make sure no one else is inside (except Parasite Skibidi) and the place is empty so i ran back to the alley and i look back, i snap my finger and...

BOOM!

The place is blown up, i look at everyone and they were shocked because the place is blown up and i save them all, "Whoa... Thank you, you saved us all" S. Cameraman said, the others nodded in agreement, I smiled and nodded because i'm happy and glad that i save them, i couldn't watch them die and... I don't wanna lose them...

Time skip (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
(controlled) T. Speakerman is on top of the building and he's destroying the city, i flushed one Skibidi toilet and i look back because PDLT (Parasite Disabler Laser Tank) appeared with Scientist Big Cameraman riding it and aim the tank at the (controlled) T. Speakerman! "Now!" Cameraman shout as he gesture his hand, he shoot at (controlled) T. Speakerman but got blocked by G-Man with his upgraded look! I gasped and i teleport Scientist Big Cameraman next to me before he got shot by G-Man, "Al! Teleport us back to base! They're too many!" L. Speakerman said, I nodded and used my teleport power to teleport us back to base.

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
"And that boss came and destroy the tank!" Cameraman explains everything to us, i was shocked because we almost save him! "That... BOSS!!!" Lyss said in anger and punch the wall really hard, leaving a crack from the wall, we looked at her in surprised, "Al, calm do-" S. Cameraman said but got cut off by her, "No! Just... Leave me alone... I'm going to my room!" Lisa said in anger, i can hear her sadness tone a little which makes me feel worried and she walks away, i saw Speakerman was going to follow her because he seems worried just like how i feel right now but i stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder, "I'll talk to her" I said and he nodded, i nodded back and i follow her.

Alyssa's room (still Titan Cameraman's P.O.V):
I finally made it to Alyssa's room, i was going to knock on her door but i heard crying and it's coming from her room, i went inside her room and i was surprised because Lyss is crying, i walked towards her and sat down on the bed next to her, "Al..." I said in worried, she looked at me with her teary eyes and she hugged me, i hugged her back and rubbed her back as a comfort, "We almost save him!" She said as she sobbed, "I know..." I said as i look away, "I... I should've been there with him! I should've warned him and save him from the first place! If i save him from the first place then none of this wouldn't happened!" She said and started to blamed herself which shocks me.

"Al, don't blame yourself!" I said and she look at me, i sighed and said, "It's not your fault, you tried your best to warn him in time but... It's too late... Still it's not your fault so please... Don't blame yourself" She sobbed and wiped her tears, "And besides..." I said as i took out something from my pocket and i showed it to her, she was surprised, "Do you remember the time you gave this to us?" I said to her.

Flashback (Alyssa's P.O.V):
I look at the two necklaces from both of my hand and i was excited because i'm giving this necklaces to T. Cameraman and T. Speakerman! Speaking of them, i saw them were walking and they were chatting, i was happy to see them and I ran towards them, "Hey, T. Cameraman and T. Speakerman!" I said as i hugged them, they were surprised but they hugged me back, i used my power to put the necklaces around their neck and i stepped back, they look at me before looking at the necklaces ;

(The gem color is different, the gem color is the same like T. Cameraman and T. Speakerman's core color, Alyssa also has one and the gem color is the same like her hair streak color)

They were surprised and confused for a moment and they realized...! "This... For us?" T. Cameraman said in surprised, I chuckled nervously and nodded, "Yeah, i know it's a bit lame... I couldn't help but to give you something" I said as i put on my necklace which is the same like theirs, "I understand if you don't like it... You can give it back to me..." I said as i look away in shame, "No... We love it!" T. Speakerman said and i was surprised, "R-Really?" I said in surprised and they nodded, "I always wanted to have this necklace" T. Speakerman said, T. Cameraman responded, "Same as me" I can't believe this...! They love it! I was so happy that it makes me jump in happiness and i hugged them, "I'm so glad that you love it!" I said in happiness, they chuckled and hugged me back.

Flashback ends (Alyssa's P.O.V):
I was surprised because he still has it, "You still have it?" I said in surprised a little, he nodded and put it on, "I'm not gonna lose it and Al, i don't wanna lose you just like how we lose our friend..." T. Cameraman said and i was surprised, "I'll never leave you all!" I said as i hugged him and he hugged me back, i started to feel sleepy and i ended up falling asleep.

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
I hugged her because i feel happy that she will never leave us, i was going to say something but she ended up falling asleep, i chuckled as i carried her in a bridal style and i put her in her bed, I gently stroke her hair and smile, even though, i can't, "Good night... Little sister..." I said as i pulled away my hand and left her room.

To be continued!

Author's Note:
I'm sorry that i've been gone for i don't know how long, i'm using my mom's phone so I can continue the story, i hope she doesn't find out about this 😅

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.9K 111 13
in this story we'll see the brown coated cameraman not as a hero nor a villain. just him fighting the toilets no matter how strong or how big they a...
3K 76 12
Darkness was all the cameraman could see. Suddenly a set of bright green wings glowed in the darkness revealing another cameraman. But this cameraman...
3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
2.6K 93 24
I honestly don't know what I'm doing. This is just another crack book. (Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me as they belong to Dafuq!?Boo...