A whole new World Reboot (Ear...

Od BaccaGod7

Y/n L/n a boy with a interesting life growing up. Having Silver eyes, wolf ears and tail in a world that neve... Viac

A new World to Explore
Shining Beacon
Initiation
First Day
Jaunedice
Never do this
A Unexpected Surprise
The Stray
The Surprise Party
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Just Dance
Mount Glenn
No Brakes
Phantom Pain
Unknowns

The Fall

265 5 5
Od BaccaGod7

We were in the dorm room after the match with Ironwood in the room. Everyone except Ironwood and I were sitting on a bed. I was leaned up against the wall. Ironwood was in the center of everyone.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: (angrily replying) But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: (gesturing to her teammate from the other bed) But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: (standing up from beside her sister) Yeah!

Ironwood: (he turns around as Yang sighs and places her head in her hands) You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. (continues as Ruby sits back down, the entire team looking despondent) What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes, you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past...

Yang: But I wasn't -

Ironwood: (angrily stern) That's ENOUGH! The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

Everyone's shock turns into miserable understanding, and soon, Ironwood leaves the room.

Yang: (when the door clicks shut, she turns to us) You guys believe me, right?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: (shaking her head) You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Y/n: I gave you my warning, but I guess I should have more specific.

Yang: Blake?

Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss.

Blake: I want to believe you...

Ruby: Huh!?

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang: (eyes widening) Blake?

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: (glances at Weiss, then takes a deep breath before starting) I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant. It was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first, they were accidents, and then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: (wipes her eyes of tears) I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

I actually stand now and start going over to the door.

Blake: Okay, thank you.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.

Everyone got up off the bed except Yang.

Blake: We'll get out of your hair.

We leave the room with Ruby closing the door behind her.

Weiss: This is a mess...

Y/n: Yeah, I hope she can get through it.

Not even a second later, Jaune opens his dorm room door to see how we're doing.

Jaune: (following the sound of an opening door as he peeks out of Team JNPR's room, with his team peering around the edge in concern) Is she doing okay?

Blake: She's doing the best she can.

Y/n: Yeah, considering the situation.

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ruby: (looking down) All right then. If that's the case...  Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: (looks to the younger girl as she gets herself seated on on a bed) Hm?

Ruby: (holding her clenched hands up as she tries to put on a grin) You be sure to win one for Beacon, okay?

Weiss: It's what Yang would want.

Pyrrha: I'll... do my best.

Ruby: (excitedly) I'll be sure to watch tonight in case you're picked!

Y/n: I'll be cheering you on, too, Pyrrha.

Blake: Sorry, but I think I've had enough fighting for one year.

Weiss: (nodding once) Ditto. Coffee?

Blake: (smiling) Tea.

We all walk away from their dorm as a team. I am mentally preparing for tonight the best I can.

Timeskip

Ruby and I started heading towards the docking bay once it was announced that the next match would happen soon. Once near the shuttle, we saw Velvet taking pictures. She kept taking pictures till she heard us walk behind her.

Velvet: Ruby, Y/n, how you going?

Y/n: Good.

Ruby: Hi Velvet, what are you up to?

Velvet: Oh, you know, just working on my photography. Do you wanna see?

She offers her camera to us, looking extremely delighted. Ruby immediately notices that Velvet didn't even get all of Sun in her picture, cutting out his head and feet, but I can see the real subject of the picture.

Ruby: That's... better.

Y/n: It's good Velvet. I can tell what your actual subject was.

Velvet: (concerned) I'm... sorry to hear about your sister. Is she doing okay?

Ruby: (looking away) Yeah, she's fine, heh. Thanks.

Velvet: I think it's just awful what people are saying about her. Yang's such a nice person.

Y/n: Yeah, she is, but she can be quite the prankster, too.

Ruby: Well, I'm glad someone thinks so.

Velvet: (shaking her head, arms crossed) Most people don't know what it's like on the battlefield. I mean, even experienced fighters can get scared and start seeing things. If it happened to Coco, it can happen to anyone.

Ruby: (cocking her head to the side) Coco?

Velvet: Yeah. She swore she saw Yatsu with her in the forest during the fight with Emerald and Mercury, but he never even made it out of the geyser fields. Stress-induced hallucinations, apparently.

Ruby: Yeah...

Soon, a flash enveloped my eyes, startling both me and a thinking Ruby.

Velvet: (lowering the camera from her face, smiling apologetically) Oh! Sorry.

Mini timeskip to the Colosseum

Ruby and I just sat down, but the slight amount of relaxation was soon over. As I can tell, Ruby has spotted Emerald.

Ruby: Emerald's... here? Come on, Y/n, let's go.

I got up and followed Ruby to an exit tunnel, then a maintenance area. We just slowly walked through the corridor.

Oobleck: All right, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!

We soon had an exit door to the side of us and Mercury coming out in front of us. I slowly got into a fighting position.

Ruby: Mercury?

Port: It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina from Atlas...

Ruby: What are you doing?

Port: And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!

Ruby: (her head dips in thought until she realizes the awful truth) No...

Mercury: Ooh, polarity versus metal. That could be bad.

Y/n: Yeah, but hot flames on skin are worse.

Ruby, clearly forgetting she didn't bring her reflexively, tried to grab her scythe, while he got into a fighting position as well.

Ruby: Mercury, what are you doing? You were hurt! Why... What's going on? Fine. If you're not going to tell me...

She attempts to move around him, but he blocks her path, then does it again when she sidesteps.

Oobleck: Fighters, are you ready? 3,2,1, begin!

Mercury: Showtime.

He keeps her from getting around as I start making fireballs and start throwing them at him. While they were thrown, he dodges them and performed a double kick on Ruby as she tried to get past with her semblance. I look back to check on her and see her scroll she just pulled out, get shot out of her hand. I look back to see him lowering his leg.

Mercury: Let's keep this between us friends.

Y/n: I never considered you a friend.

I erect a wall of fire between Mercury and Ruby long enough for her to get past him.

Y/n: Ruby, go!

She starts to run past Mercury as he faces me.

Mercury: Sorry, someone else wants you tonight.

He turns and chases after Ruby as I give chase to him. As soon as he reached the door, he turned around with a satisfied look. I wanted so much to hit him, but Ruby needs me right now. I run past him and through the door and kneeled next to the crying Ruby.

Y/n: I'm sorry. No one listened. Public opinion couldn't be swayed. And they got too much done.

Cinder: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians, but are, in reality, nothing more than men. Our Academies' Headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is... equally undesirable. Ourkingdomss are on the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you: When the first shots are fired... who do you think you can trust?

The broadcasted voice of Cinder ends with the screen going black.

Warning Announcer: Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

The crowds begin to flee, wild and screaming, through the exit tunnels.

Ironwood: Ladies and gentlemen, please. There is no need for panic.

With him saying that, a giant Nevermore lands on the arena's domed force field, screeching and pecking at it. I just stayed like this with Ruby. My scroll was ringing, but I didn't answer. I knew it was Yang, and she was worried about Ruby. It's clear that a part of her positive outlook was shattered from the look on her face. My attention was brought back to the arena as I heard the barrier shatter and the nevermore landed inside. It soon started to charge at Pyrrha, and Ruby left my side as I saw rose petals lead to the arena center. I stopped focusing on just her and let my hearing readjust to everything.

Ruby: Leave her alone!

It soon took flight and charged at her but was impaled by many rocket lockers. I launched mine too, but missed. Nonetheless, I jumped in and ran to my locker and grabbed my weapons, w/n, my pistol, and my rifle. Pistol was holstered, swords in their sheaths, and my rifle strapped to my back.

Y/n: Time for war.

The nevermore started getting up but was brought back down by Nora with an explosive hammer hit to its head as Yatsu and someone I didn't know decapitated it as it turned to dust rather quickly. I got over to Ruby.

Pyrrha: Ruby... (She looked at a piece of torn clothing) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too. But it wasn't your fault.

Jaune walks over to Pyrrha with her weapons in hand.

Jaune: She's right. Whoever was on that microphone... they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else.

Pyrrha got up and took her weapons back. They gave each other a determined look. Sadly, the moment was cut short as Griffons started flying in.

Ren: Griffons.

Neptune: Anybody got a plan of attack?

Ruby: Y/n. I need your scroll.

I handed her my scroll as she called her locker in and raced to it but was stopped by a Griffon that landed on it but was soon shot off. Port and Oobleck came in with their weapons ready.

Port: Students! I think it would be best for you to leave.

Ruby: But we did a-

Oobleck: Miss Rose! This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it.

Y/n: Understood.

Ruby: Let's go.

I started heading to an exit as we finally got outside. We saw most of the civilians have been evacuated as we all stopped in front of Ironwood.

Ruby: What's going on!?

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang's invaded Beacon, and to make matters worse, some... vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm...

He was going to shoot a creep that was coming up behind us, but i heard it and fired a single shot from my pistol as i turned towards it.

Ironwood: ...going to take it back.

He turned but turned back as Jaune asked a question.

Jaune: What should we do?

Ironwood: You have two choices. Defend your Kingdom and your school... or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave.

Ironwood then proceeds to climb up on the dropship in front of him as he addresses the crowd.

Ironwood: Let's move out!

Everyone was exchanging glances as I, with a determined look, started making it to an empty Air Bus.

Sun: Y/n has the right idea. Come on.

Jaune: We can take a ship to Beacon.

Everyone started to follow me to the nearest airship. We soon got in as I went to the cockpit and went to the pilot.

Y/n: You got a ship full of huntsmen and huntress-in-training. We need to get to Beacon.

Pilot: Alright.

The ship started to depart as an explosion was heard.

Sun: Ruby! What are you doing!?

I come out of the cockpit as Ruby jumps out. The doors closed behind her so I couldn't follow her.

Y/n: I'm sure she'll be alright.

The ride was fast. As we got there, we all got out and started helping against the many opponents. I soon reunited with Weiss.

Y/n: (panting slightly) Hey Weiss. Feels like there's no end to them.

Weiss: Y/n you're alright.

Y/n: Yeah, aura is about half, though. The knights are what are giving me the most trouble.

I soon see a good sniping as I tap Weiss on the shoulder.

Weiss: What?

Y/n: Can you get me... (fires a shotgun shot at an Ursa major that was approaching blowing its head off) ...up there?

I sheath my swords as I pull my sniper out.

Weiss: Yes.

She makes the glyphs that she normally uses for movement to get me up to the sniper perch. Once there, I flip the bipod down and scope in on the bots as I see them going forward quite slowly as I load a magazine in as I slowly squeeze the trigger.

*bang*

Bullet went right through its head as it fell over. I scope in on another and repeated the process, dropping another, and another.

Y/n: (Whispering) Boom, that's another headshot, mate. (You get a cookie if you get the reference)

This process continued for a good couple minutes, ending with very few bots left. My concentration was interrupted by a kunai. I turned to where it came from and saw Umbra. I drop down as I see him run off.

Y/n: Weiss hold my sniper. I'm going after Umbra!

I toss it over to her as I race after the shadow asshole.

Weiss: Hey, wait, wh-

I blocked his path with a flame wall as I saw him turn towards a building and jumped through a window. I followed after finding myself between Umbra and Adam and a down Blake.

Umbra: I thought this plan out quite well. You chase me and... (quickly slashes at me, which I block with my sword)... get in a two v one.

He threw a kunai as Adam slashes me along my side as I barely blocked Adam's sword, but the kunai hit my shoulder. My aura is still up, but a two v one is not exactly great for me. One I can tell lacks experience like me while the other has killed many people already.

Y/n: I already know this fight is one-sided. You really are a coward.

Blake: Y/n... run.

Y/n: Sadly, I can't. An experienced white fang leader and a psychotic shadow are in my way. I can't get away. Either I accept my fate or fight, and I'd fight.

Umbra tried to slash me again. I simply dodged as I turned up the heat again as my flames engulfed my swords as I continued to my it hotter and hotter as I slash at Umbra, leaving me exposed to Adam having him attack my back dropping my aura again my blades finally connected with Umbra setting his cloak on fire. He ditched his clock as it finally showed his face, revealing it to be Jack.

Y/n: Had a feeling... it was you under there.

Jack: Yeah, I was bound to be found out eventually, but continue to call me Umbra till you die here.

Y/n: Well, I always wanted to know how hot I can get. (Tosses my pistol and cloak over to Blake) Please give that to Ruby.

Umbra: What is he... get back!

I turn on my semblance over my whole body, going as hot as possible, burning my clothes in the process.

Y/n: What didn't think I'd make a plan for a no-win situation? Wrong.

I kept my focus solely on Umbra as he kept keeping a distance from me. Adam could kill me easily. This strategy is meant as a deterrent and a sacrifice since I'm burning through my aura at a large rate. I kept my approach up as I soon felt myself getting stabbed in the back through the chest as I looked down and saw Adam's blade in me. I soon cough up blood.

Yang: Y/N, BLAKE!

Y/n: (coughing) I'd thought you'd focus on Blake (cough) once I turned up the heat. Yang!

She looked in and saw me stabbing, and I soon heard Blake shriek in pain. I could barely look and see Umbra stabbing Blake.

Umbra: I'll get the girl I want later.

Y/n: Tell her... I'm sorry.

Yang: Get away from them!

I soon felt the blade leave as I drop into nearby flames. Oddly enough, it didn't burn.

3rd person

Adam sheathes his sword, smiling. Yang screams, her eyes turning red and a burst of flame erupting from her. She leaps at Adam, drawing her fist back with tears in her eyes. Adam swiftly draws his sword, swinging it through the air at Yang, as his Semblance activates. As Yang flies through the air, the lower half of her right arm separates from her. Yang flies through the air, beginning to lose consciousness, with glowing yellow Aura splattering out from her wound. She lands on the floor and lays there on her side, completely still. Adam slowly walks toward Yang's unconscious body and swings his sword out to the side, flicking her blood from its blade. At that moment, all the flames within the vicinity started to flow into Y/n, having every flame go out soon after. Before he can reach her, Blake throws herself between them, giving him a determined stare.

Adam: (Frowning) Why must you hurt me, Blake?

He swings his sword, and Blake's head detaches from her neck. However, both her body and her head suddenly vanish, and Adam turns to watch the real Blake flee, dragging Yang and Y/n with her.

Umbra: Don't bother chasing after we'll get outnumbered soon enough besides.

*wyvern roar*

Umbra: That'll be a bigger problem.

Mini timeskip

Port: That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

Weiss Schnee stares at what is in front of her, in disbelief. As Ruby Rose comes running down the path, Zwei barks to alert Weiss to her leader's presence, and Weiss turns around to greet her.

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: Oh, I found you!

Weiss: Ruby, where have you-

Ruby: Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on?

Unsure of what to say, Weiss lowers her gaze sadly.

Ruby: Weiss? What is it?

She stepped aside to give her a clear view of Blake, Yang, and Y/n on the ground bandaged up over their wounds.

Blake: I'm sorry

Ruby reaches out and opens her mouth to say something, but in her emotional state, she doesn't know what to say.

Blake: (Curls up, closing her eyes) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Yang... Y/n... (eyes tearing up)

Weiss: Y/n... he should be dead from what Blake saw, but something unexplainable happened.

Sun: (Walking over) Hey. They're gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.

Nora: But Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing.

Ruby: What!?

Sun: Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!

Ren: We're not... leaving! Ugh!

Sun turns and casts a worried look at Blake.

Ruby: I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back.

Weiss: No! We will find them. (She turns to Nora and Ren) Watch after Blake, Yang, and Y/n. We'll be back.

Ruby and Weiss run back toward Beacon Academy, while Sun watches them go.

Sun: You better be! Idiots.

Timeskip (everything is pretty much the same)

Ruby slowly woke up and soon saw her dad asleep in a chair. She sat up and quietly sighs causing him to wake.

Taiyang: Ruby! (He gets up and runs to kneel by her bed) You're awake!

Ruby: Ugh... what happened?

Taiyang: Your uncle Qrow found you, unconscious. He got you out of there, though, and brought you home safe.

Ruby: (Looks down in thought for a split second, then looks at Taiyang) Wait! Yang! Y/n! Are they alright!?

Taiyang: Uh... She's uh... she's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. She's too strong to let this stop her. (He covers his eyes for a moment, sniffling, then looks up, smiling) Y/n I honestly don't know he appears fine minus the some prosthetic damage and scar lining up with a stab to the heart. He's been unconscious since it happened. The doctors aren't optimistic he may be like that forever. If you check in on him, just keep in mind he may not be there. I'm just glad to have my girls back at home.

Ruby: What happened to the school?! And Vale?! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?

Taiyang: Things at Vale are under control, but the school... It's... it's not that simple. That thing, whatever it is, doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did a number on it. But it's not disappearing. It's... kind of... frozen. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but it keeps attracting more Grimm to the school.

Ruby: (She tilts her head) I did... what?

Taiyang: Hmm?

Ruby: You said I did a number on it. What do you mean?

Taiyang: I... Look that's not important right now. We can talk about it later. Things are just... kind of a mess.

Qrow: It's always a mess.

Ruby and Taiyang look to see Qrow suddenly standing in the room, near the door. He finishes off the contents of his flask before continuing.

Qrow: Mind if we have a minute?

Taiyang: What, I can't stay here?!

Qrow: Tai. Please.

Taiyang stands up, sighs, and then leans in to kiss Ruby on the forehead.

Taiyang: I'm glad you're alright. (He starts walking away) I'll go make us some tea.

Taiyang glares at Qrow on the way out, but the latter doesn't appear to care. As Qrow approaches Ruby's bed, he grabs the chair and drags it with him. He then spins it around to face the bed and sits in it with a significant slouch, crossing one leg over the other.

Qrow: So, how you feeling?

Ruby: Um... I kind of hurt... all over.

Qrow: (Chuckles) That makes sense, after what you did. (He crosses his arms)

Ruby: You guys keep saying that! That I did something! What are you talking about?!

Qrow: (He uncrosses his arms and legs, leaning forward in the chair) What's the last thing you remember?

Ruby: I ran up the side of the tower, and when I got to the top, I... (She gasps, sadness in her eyes) Pyrrha! Is she...?

Qrow: (He looks down) She's gone.

Ruby: I... (Tears fill her eyes) I... I got to the top... (She begins crying) and I saw Pyrrha... (She looks angry) and Cinder... (She grips her blanket, tears falling onto it) and then everything went white!

Qrow: Anything else?

Ruby: I remember... (Wiping the tears from her eyes) my head hurting.

Qrow: The night you met Ozpin, what was the first thing he said to you?

Ruby: I... I don't know. I think it was something about...

Qrow: Silver eyes. That's an extremely rare trait.

Ruby: So?

Qrow: You're special, Ruby. And not in the "Daddy loves his special angel" kind of way. You're special the same way your mom was. Remnant's full of legends and stories, some of them true, some made up. But there's one Oz told me from a very long time ago. Back before Huntsmen, before Kingdoms, it was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior. You see, the creatures of Grimm, the most fearsome monsters mankind had ever encountered, were afraid of those silver-eyed warriors. They were the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down. Heh. It's a ridiculous story.

Ruby: But... you think that I might be...

Qrow: (Chuckles) Well, a giant monster is currently frozen on top of Beacon Tower. And you're here, safe in bed.

He gets to his feet and walks over to a window, leaning on the sill and staring outside.

Ruby: Wait, wait, how did you know what Ozpin said to me... the night we met?

Qrow: All those missions I go on... all the times I'm away in some far-off place... it's been for Ozpin. But he's missing now. Something's been set in motion. With Oz gone, I'll have to pick up where he left off.

Ruby: Then what can I do? If I'm so special, then I can help, right?

Qrow: You really wanna help? Get some rest. You're in no condition to go anywhere right now. (He starts heading to the door) Besides, our enemy's trail leads all the way to Haven. That'd be quite a trip for a pipsqueak like you. (Winks) Catch ya later, kiddo. (He leaves)

Miniscule timeskip(just skipping her checking on Yang)

Ruby opens the door to the guest room to see Y/n lying in bed hooked up to a couple of machines. She walked over to see that he seemed peacefully at sleep. She looked over and saw that his arm was on the nearby table next to his weapons and cloak. She walked over to his folded up cloak and grabbed it as she lifted Y/n up and put his cloak on him before setting him back down.

Ruby: That looks better.

She kisses him on the lips. She sits in a nearby chair, waiting for him to wake.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Alright, I'm finally done with this chapter.

Ruby: Yup, and the next chapter would most likely be an original one. There was a line he wanted to put in so bad, but it wouldn't work.

Bacca: Yeah, it was. "You are a creepy, mute little bugger, ain't ya?" Again, it wouldn't make much sense unless it was toward Neo. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I will see you next time.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.6K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
120K 1.1K 74
A Man that has traveled throughout many different worlds stumbles upon the world of Remnant. Ruby x Male Reader Also I don't own any pictures, songs...
267K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
19.3K 397 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...