๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... ืขื•ื“

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด

638 64 10
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

❤💔❤

"SEANNNNN!!!"

Yibo hugged Sean and kept yelling his name and shaking him to wake him... The guards rushed forward, along with Yizhou and Kuan who rushed and saw the alarming condition of Sean.

"Your Majesty, the baby... The baby Your Majesty.. We have to..."

Before Kuan could finish speaking, Yibo picked up Sean and rushed towards Paul's chamber. Yizhou sent some guards ahead to inform Paul about everything. Yibo rushed to Paul's fully equipped chamber and placed Sean on the surgical table. Paul gasped. Blood kind of flooded from Sean's nose and mouth. His lips were purple and slowly, his body was starting to turn blue...

"First we have to take out the baby.. Before the.. Poison...could reach the baby....Bring the equipment for C-Section fast..."

Paul yelled to his helper doctors. He looked at Yizhou & Kuan. They immediately turned to Yibo..

"Your Majesty, let him do his work.. We need to go out.".

"No.. No, I.. I.."

"Please, Your Majesty. ... Our presence will make the matter worse.. Besides, we need to know who the culprit is!!!"

Yibo's eyes rained fire at the mention of the one who poisoned his Mate. He immediately turned to stare at Paul..

"Paul..... Make sure nothing happens to them, make sure both my baby and my mate are safe... Do whatever needed to be done? "

Paul nodded and Yibo marched out.

"GUARDS, CALL WAZIR LI TO MY CHAMBER. RIGHT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!"

Yibo marched towards Imperial Chamber, followed by Yizhou & Kuan.

♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥🖤♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥
🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤

In another part of the palace, a woman was praying with heart and soul. She wore a divine cloak in beige. And kneeled down facing East, from where Dragon clan's Deity, God Apollo ( Sun ) rose.

"My creator, the Almighty... Please safeguard me, one of your dragon daughters, and my son from evil eyes and trouble.... And, make sure the thorns of our life, Xiao Xian along with his sinful womb and it's content demise forever...Amen... "

Then she prayed to her mother's clan deity. Goddess Hecate. Also because, Goddess Hekate is inventor of wolfsbane. (Aconite).

"Goddess Hecate, the Almighty dark Lord of the Lord... Pray take the sacrifice of witch Xiao Xian and his womb and give my son protection and magic soul beast in return..."

Meng Ziyi kept chanting them repeatedly, while kneeling and rocking, as if performing the sacrificial ceremony.

But what she forgot was Sean himself was the stardust of God Apollo. And what she didn't know was Sean was blessed since birth by Mother Goddess Hecate, because of the sacrifice of his Omega father white witch Qi Ling.

♟️🖤♥♠♦♣❣️♣♦♠♥🖤🤍🖤♥♠♦♣♟️
🖤♠♣♟️♣♠🖤💔🖤♠♣♟️♣♠🖤♟️🖤♠♣

Wazir Li rushed to the Royal Chamber. As he entered, Yibo held him by his throat, pushing him against the wall and levitating him on air.

"Where were you? Hmnn!! Why is it that every time there's a conspiracy in the palace, you, being my Wazir is unware...!!!"

"Mm... M.... Ma... My... Lo... Lo.. Lord, I.."

Yibo threw Wazir Li far. He hit the wall on the opposite side and fell on the ground, coughing blood.

"Song, someone dared poison my food with wolfsbane. And now my Heir and Mate are in grave danger.... How did it happen without your knowledge? I could have eaten the food and got poisoned... How are you unaware of such a big conspiracy? How is it that every time, there's a life threatening attack on my Mate and me, you let it happen!!! Why have I appointed you to such important position, if you can't even safeguard me and the Royal Family? "

Wazir Li stood up with difficulty. An angry Yibo was no joke and he could clearly feel the previous grip on his throat coming from Hanguang Jun, Yibo's most powerful and fearsome wolf. As such Hanguang Jun could be the most reserve, mature and patient one, but when angry and in charge, only almighty could handle him... And today no less than his Mate and unborn baby were in question. Fierce and enraged action were expected... Wazir Li stood up with flushed face, still holding his throat that ached like hell...

"Your Highness, please give me some time.. And let me investigate. And, whoever has done it I swear won't go unharmed. Launching attack on the Royal heir is unforgivable at any cost.. And after that, I would take my punishment, willingly for my negligence..."

Yibo looked sternly at him..... And growled...

"I want the culprit in front of me. Bring him/her, whoever it is.. Now, Scram"

"Almighty.."

Wazir Li bowed and rushed out. He turned to the guards.

"Bring everyone from the Royal kitchen, from cook to server to helper and even the cleaners, to the Torture and Investigation room.... NOW!!! "

He gritted his teeth and strode towards the Torture Room.

♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠
♟️♥♣♟️♠♦♟️♥♣♟️♠♦♟️♥♣♟️♠♦♟️

Paul didn't wait for long. He made a huge blood pressure drop in Sean, so that the blood flow slowed down temporarily. And made an incision in the lower abdominal area of Sean and immediately took out the baby. And he was surprised to the brink. It was twins.

Twins.
One Alpha son.
&
One Omega daughter.

He took them both out. The other doctors took them from him and rushed to give them proper medical attention. Though, Paul didn't spare much time, but still the poison had reached the babies, though in only small amount. Also, Sean went to a death like coma condition.

Paul took a special wolfsbane species, Aconit Napel Bleu Nordique (Nordic Blue Monkshood) and extracted it's oil, forming a Wolfsbane witch oil. He took the wolfsbane witch oil and burnt it, forming a residual liquid.

"Go and smear it on the twins. And put few drops in the ears too. And a single drop in their mouth... Only a single... It will turn the wolfsbane poison in them to healer wolfsbane or at least make the poison ineffective. And summon His Lord here... "

The doctors went away. Within minutes, Yibo came. He almost rushed to Paul's chamber. Paul bowed and informed him about twins. Yibo was shell shocked.

"Your Majesty, the poison in the babies had been turned to healer... Or atleast the poison is now not poisonously effective anymore.. But they are premature babies.. Almighty, feed them your blood. That will heal them further...

"Are both vampires..? "

"No... Your Alpha son has Vampiric abilities... But the princess doesn't.. She is a powerful witch. But, the princess will follow what his twin brother does automatically... They are after all twins for no reason.. Cut your both index fingers of each hand and let them suckle from it. The blood will go inside and heal them..."

Yibo nodded.

"And, Sean?"

"Almighty, Empress has gone into a near death coma condition. We still don't know how to heal him.. But we are trying. The babies had to be taken care of first. They are after all the heirs of the Wang Empire. Besides, am sure, Empress would want the same..."

Yibo sighed and went to his two angels...

🤎💜💙💚💛🧡❤🤍❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍🖤
🤍🖤🤍🤎💜💙💚💛🧡❤🤍❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎

Wazir Li inspected closely the Royal Kitchen members. They were all sweating and some were even crying.

"So, do I need to ask my way or would you confess yourself...!!!"

He paused looking at them... They all stood silently, looking downcast trembling in fear.

"Fine. It's my way then.. Bring the tongs.."

No sooner had he said it, the cook fell on his knees...

"Effendi, Effendi.... I swear I didn't do anything.. Even the taster tasted each item before being served to HIS GRACE.... You can ask him.."

Another man looked up sobbing..

"He's right my Lord. Not only me. Two other taster tasted it too. It was good and pure when taken out of the royal kitchen.. Ask anyone here. If it was poisoned, won't we three die first..!! "

The Royal Harem guard,  He Peng looked at Wazir Li.

"Effendi, then it was tampered with, en way?"

"So one of the servers!!!! Where's the servers? Are they all here!?"

Wazir Li asked the guards. The head guard came forward...

"Effendi, we successfully brought all except one... One of the female is missing.."

Wazir Li gritted his teeth..

"Hire new temporary members for Royal Food house till these are proved innocent.. And, until then, shut these all here in jailhouse.. But don't harm them.. Until proved guilty, remember they are all innocent.. And find that bitch as soon possible. I am sure it's her, who is involved in everything.... Not only that each and every details of her since she joined the Royal Palace must be on my table.. Now go.. "

The guards became busy following his orders. He Peng nodded and went to Royal Harem, since every Omega and women brought to Royal Palace are sent there only...

"Whoever you are, if you had only conspired against the Empress, I could have showed some leniency but you dared risk the Heir's life... His Almighty's offspring.... Wait till I get my hands on you.................FASTER YOU INCOMPETENT SONS OF BITCHES... Present her to me..."

Wazir Li sighed..

⚫⚪⚫🔴⚪🔴⚫⚪⚫🔴⚪🔴⚫⚪⚫🔴⚪🔴⚫
🟥⬜🟥⬛⬜⬛🟥⬜🟥⬛⬜⬛🟥⬜🟥⬛⬜⬛🟥

Yibo fed the two little angels as told by Paul... Tears fell down his eyes....

'What if something had happened to the two? What if Sean doesn't come out of the coma?'

Clouds of worries fogged his mind.. The little alpha baby son gripped his father's finger as soon the smell of blood reached his nostrils... He squealed happily and started suckling the finger, moaning, giggling and purring in squeals... Yibo smiled.

Then he forwarded his other finger towards his little princess, but unlike her brother she didn't respond. Yibo became worried.. Didn't Paul said she would follow her brother and that it was a twin thing.. Then!! Why wasn't she responding!!

"Is someone here!!"

Just then a lady came and forwarded his finger gently pushing it inside the little princess lips. She moved. First her limbs then her little head side to side refusing the finger.. But the woman kept holding the finger steadily inside her mouth. Ultimately, the princess gripped the finger and started sucking like her brother. She smiled faintly in sleep... As if expressing gratitude for the same..

Yibo sighed in relief and suddenly a huge surge of happiness flowed through his veins, like sweetness of life.. He sniffled and at the same time smiled happily. He turned his head to thank the lady and found Alpha Jinmi standing there. Nevertheless, he nodded to her expressing his gratitude.

"Babies tend to do that, My Lord. Refuse everything initially. They aren't accustomed to the outer world and everything seems alien to them...they are scared and uncomfortable to be out of the safe warmth of their mother's womb. But then her baby instinct kicked and she started sucking it thinking it's her mother's bosom..."

Jinmi said.. Yibo nodded.. He looked back at his baobeis and smiled amusingly...

❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️
💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓

Wang Meng Zanjin sat watching his nephew play around.

He smiled but worriness had accumulated in his heart making it heavy. When his sister came in the morning, asking him to take care of her son, saying she needed to fast and pray for his and her wellbeing that day, Zanjin was more than happy to comply...

But as the day proceeded, and the news of the heavily pregnant Empress being poisoned spread around the castle, something pierced inside his heart... He desperately prayed it wasn't his sister. He desperately hoped that she was innocent and really was praying for her wellbeing and future to Sun God, with pure heart.

It's not that he was worried about the Empress, actually far from it. He wished he succumbed to the poison. But he knew the consequences of being the one caught for poisoning the Empress and worse trying to kill the Wang Heirs. His whole fame trembled at the thought of it...

"Sun god, my deity, my Lord., please, take care of my sister. She is a little naive and head over heels in love with the Emperor... Please, forgive her naivety and actions done in the madness of her deep love for the Emperor Yibo... Her actions may be a little extreme but her heart is filled with love for the Emperor, your son no less.. "

Zanjin prayed internally... He got up and decided to join the other Royalties. Both him and his sister's absence may arise doubt. He had to cover up for both of them..

"Zizi, my sweetie, come let's go to meet Granny and other shushu... Come.. "

Zi Zhen ran to Zanjin..

"Shushu, where's mommy? "

"Honey pie, mommy is praying for His Highness and her heartbeat, YOU.. "

"Oh. Ok.. When will she bring me back?"

"As soon as her prayers are accepted by the Sun God. Now come.."

"Shushu, will we be meeting His Highness too!! I want to meet Baba, I miss him... Baba didn't come to visit me since a long time.."

"Son, didn't I and granny explain you before.. You Baba isn't a common person. He is an Emperor. Almighty of all realms. He has to take care of a lot... So sometimes, he is very busy to attend you... But as soon he finishes, he will visit his little angel for sure.. Ok? "

"Mmmnn... "

Zanjin sighed. She took Zi Zhen on his lap and went towards Empress Mother Yu's chamber..

Once he reached there, he found everyone sitting with worried face...

"Greetings Mother Empress, Greetings Everyone... "

Empress Mother looked up.

"Greeting, Wang Zanjin.. please have a seat. Someone, bring a drink for His Grace and snacks for my little angel... Come here, Aslan, come to granny...... So.... Zanjin, did you hear anything, about how the newborn heir is now? And Sean...?"

"About the newborn Heir, no Your Grace. About Sean, I don't care Your Grace. If... Well, would be a good riddance for all I care about, but the little angel.. Well, I pray to the Almighty for his safety.. "

"Amen!!

Everyone said in unison. Mother Empress sighed.

"If anything happens to any one of them, the newborn or His Majesty's mate.. His Majesty would wreck the palace in madness... Whoever did it, it's a huge crime.. That person better be ready for his/her worst future, along with all the other people involved.."

Zanjin gulped. Mother Empress Yu looked up at him with narrowed eyes...

"Where's Prime Lady, by the way? Shouldn't she be the first one to be present at these hours of such huge crisis..!!! Yibo might summon her to take care of the newborn after he is safely delivered, cause she is his Prime lady, the first Haseki sultan."

"Actually, Your Grace, she is fasting today, and since morning praying in the sacred chamber, to God Sun.."

Mother Empress Yu sighed.

"That's better then. May Sun God bless his own son and grandchild with life and protection... Amen"

"Son?"

Zanjin raised his brow. Zhoucheng looked at him.

"Didn't you pay attention the day Gege introduced His Grace Wang Sean Xian....!!!! He is the Star dust of God Sun And Goddess Venus... practically son of Sun God & Venus Goddess... Emperor & Empress, I heard are the Dust Siblings.....Dust Brothers."

Zanjin took a quick breath and desperately prayed internally for his sister...

Rest all sat praying for the Empress & the Wang Heirs.

♠♟️♣♥♥♣♟️♠♦♦♠♟️♣♥♥♣♟️♠
♥♟️♦♠♠♦♟️♥♣♣♥♟️♦♠♠♦♟️♥

🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲
♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♟️🎲♠🎲♟️🎲♟️♟️♟️🎲♟️

SNEAK PEAK.... 💠

After making sure his two babies are ok, Yibo rushed back to Paul.

"Paul, how... How is he doing?"

"It's not good news, My Lord. Empress is in coma and his soul beasts are slowly dying inside...

"Isn't there any cure?"

"Wolfsbane cure is, if somehow the poison in his blood stream could be burnt and it's effect could reverse itself, that is from poison to healer... then it will heal Empress Sean, by itself... But I have no idea how to do that...!! "

"I HAVE.."

♟️♠🎲♠♟️♠♟️🎲♟️♠♟♠🎲♠♟️♠♟️🎲♟️
🎲♠🎲♟️🎲♠🎲♟️🎲♠🎲♟️🎲♠🎲♟️🎲♠🎲

EFFENDI is loyal tittle meaning Master or Lord..

Haseki sultan was the title of a concubine, who gave birth to a şehzade (prince); thus meaning Mother of a Prince. Haseki sultan had an important place in the palace, being the second most powerful woman of the harem after the valide sultan, the mother of the sultan.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

14.4K 309 13
๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๏ฟฝ...
12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
30.6K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
Zeroโค ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ gameover3636

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

25.2K 1.5K 19
Love of four hundred years revenge of four hundred years ๐Ÿ’” Love can be painful and joyful at the same time โฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’“Wei wuxian ๐Ÿ’—lan wangji ๐Ÿ’“ Mpreg ๐Ÿ’•...