Am I Able To Feel? [An Undert...

By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

I don't know how many of you man will know this but we made an Undertale story a long time ago. it was our th... More

Blue Light
Prologue: Starting Over
Chapter 1: The Underground
Chapter 2: Toriel's House
Chapter 3: Sans and Papyrus
Chapter 4: Battle, Dates And Training.
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: The Man Who Speaks In Hands
Chapter 7: Battle With Undyne
Chapter 8: The Mettaton Show
Chapter 9: Spider Dance
Chapter 10: Attack Of The Killer Robot
Chapter 11: Chara
Chapter 12: The End?
Chapter 13: Asriel Dreemurr
Chapter 15: A Time Of Peace
Chapter 16: Lost Identity
Chapter 17: Return To The Underground
Chapter 18: The Amalgamate Fusion
Blue's Updated BIO
Chapter 19: A Normal Lifestyle
Chapter 20: A New Threat
Chapter 21: History Of The Wizard Council
Chapter 22: Bete Noire
Chapter 23: The Lightvale Family
Chapter 24: Her Choice

Chapter 14: The Cyborg With A Heart

286 8 17
By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Frisk: B-Blue, are you okay?

Blue: I'm.....fine, just......a scratch

Sans: Kiddo, take a break, let us handle him

Blue: No, this is my fight and I plan to finish it

Toriel: My child, you must rest!

Undyne: Yeah! You proved yourself already!

Muffet: Y-You don't need to fight, also are you a robot?

Blue: C-Cyborg....actually...just found out...recently.

Papyrus: Worry not friends! I! The Great Papyrus! Will help our good human friend!

Blue: Papyrus, you will not fight. This is between me, Asriel.....and Frisk

Chara: What about me?

Blue: Isn't he your brother?

Chara: Yeah but he did try to kill me

Sans: Sounds like he was holding a grudge

Chara: What did you say?!

Sans: I said "Go and run the old one and two!"

Asriel: Enough! I will not stand for this! Chatting during my presence? All of your souls will be mine once again and that piece of machinery will be nothing but scrap!

Blue: I......won't let you do that

Asgore: Blue, you don't need to do this

Undyne: Yeah! Let me help!

Toriel: You don't have to force yourself to fight Asriel!

Sans: Yeah, this doesn't need to be your fight, kiddo

Blue: I know....but I'll make it my fight

Asriel uses a new ability of his where he seals everyone but himself, Blue, Frisk and Chara in a see through sphere. He didn't want anyone to interfere as he faces off against the three, but he really wants to direct most of his power through Blue.

He wants to make him suffer for trying to ruin his plans and everything else, he was only an anomaly that shouldn't have been apart of this game at all.

It was random after all, so after Asriel kills him and does what he wants, everything can go back to normal. He had control over the reset button now, but he wasn't going to use it until Blue was nothing but spare parts.

Asriel: It's over for you! Machine!

Blue flies towards Asriel with both of his blades equipped and his jetpack, Asriel takes out two of his swords and charges in.

They clash blades as everyone watches on, Chara was looking for any openings so that she can charge in to catch Asriel off guard. But Frisk places her hand on Chara's shoulder, making sure she doesn't run off.

Chara: You don't want to help your friend?

Frisk: I do, but....I think I should help him, he is still family to you. Also, he seems to have a grudge against Blue, one I've never seen before.

Chara: Tch.....fine, go help him

Frisk runs up to the battle and uses her yellow soul to fire pellets at Asriel, putting him off while Blue slashes him with his Blades. He was annoyed and takes out one of his Chaos Busters and fires it at her.

She gets out of the way and Blue uses this distraction to headbutt Asriel, something he never thought he would try at all. He switches his right blade into his hand and grabs the dazed Asriel by his shirt, then he throws him to the ground and changes both of his hands into cannons.

He opens fire and bombarded Asriel with high impact bullets, they did damage but not enough to make him give up. Asriel gets up and flies towards Blue with anger filling his veins, Blue then thought of an idea and knew it would drain him a bit.

The last time he did this, it took a lot from him but if he only uses a small amount of it, he should be fine. Blue remembers the moment when he was against Omega Flowey, his eye shone bright blue again and his vanishes from Asriel's view.

Blue reappeared behind Asriel and drives his right hand blade into the back of Asriel with all of his might. Asriel screams out in pain and Blue didn't stop as he stabs him in the back again but this time, it was with his left blade.

He then pulls out his left blade and switches to his arm cannon and blasts him, point blank, dealing a great amount of damage. Asriel had enough and unleashes a shockwave, sending Blue to the ground.

Frisk goes to his side but was shocked at what happened.

Asriel: Wh... what did you do?

Blue: I....hurt you

Asriel: T-That is impossible!

Undyne: Is it? I mean, he seems strong but he can't he invincible right?

Chara: No, he is, he is actually invincible

Toriel: That....cannot be, Chara....how did Asriel end up like this?

Chara: It's....a long story, like I said before, I'll explain after this

Muffet: Did anyone else notice that he vanished?

Sans: Yeah, how the hell did he.....wait, he went back in time

Undyne: What?!

Alphys: T-That can't be true!

Chara: He did it before, but this time he only took himself back in time

Papyrus: That's so cool!

Sans: Yeah, wait, he can't do it like you right? He can only reverse himself and others that are with him, right?

Chara: I think so

Mettaton: That makes sense, he can't reset the timeline, but he can go back to a certain point

Asgore: Amazing, also, what was that about you doing the same?

Chara: Again....after.

Blue and Asriel continued to clash their blades with each other. They took to the sky and Blue had more problems staying mobile while afloat in the sky, but he still managed to hold his own and was a problem to Asriel.

Asriel: I had enough of you! You will be deleted from this timeline, and I'll make sure it will happen in every other one!

Blue: I will not let you do that!

Asriel: Is there anything else you can say besides that!?

Blue: I.....I will defeat you

Asriel: Lies! That's false hope!

Blue managed to break the deadlock and slash Asriel's face, he drives his left elbow into his stomach before swinging his leg above him and down onto Asriel's head. The God of Hyper Death almost crashes into the ground but managed to stop himself, then he looks above him to try and spot Blue.

Luckily for him, Blue was already flying down when he kicked Asriel and he crashed into the Prince. They both felt pain but it was Blue who would act first and shoot Asriel into a wall with his cannon.

Asriel: What's this feeling? What's happening to me? Am I....losing? To this MACHINE?!

Undyne: Kick his ass, kid!

Asgore: U-Undyne, that is still my son...

Undyne: O-Oh right, but I didn't say to kill

Toriel: I'm sure Blue won't kill him, it isn't like him at all

Alphys: H-He is very merciful

Blue: I am more than a machine

Asriel: No you are not! You're hollow! You can't feel, understand or love!

Asriel uses Shocker Breaker on Blue but he would dodge all of the thunder strikes before flying into Asriel and decking him in the face with a right gauntlet punch.

Blue: You're right. I can't feel or understand or love....but I do care

He turns his left hand into a blade and stabs Asriel through his chest.

Blue: I care about everyone here, something you don't know how to do!

With his blade still inside of Asriel, he swings with all of his might and sends him flying in the other direction.

Papyrus: Well done, Human Blue! Show him what being cool is like!

Mettaton: Show him your style!~

Chara: Hey, comedian, can't you leave this?

Sans: Yeah I can, of course. But I don't want to, cause the kid wants to make this his fight. What about you?

Chara: Of course I want to fight, but Frisk doesn't want me to intervene. She also thinks I might return to my....old ways

Sans:....Wow, you really are trying to change

Chara: H-Hey! I've been telling you the whole time!

Sans: Wasn't too convinced, but you can't blame me for that

Chara:....Yeah....I guess so

Asriel emerges from the wall, full of anger and drags his sword across Blue. He blocks it with his right Blade and pushes back against the Forsakened Prince.

Asriel: YOU HAVE NO SOUL!

Blue:....That is why I have no fear

Everyone: S-So cool!

Asriel sends waves of fireballs at Blue and then drops Star Blazing onto him. Blue does his best to avoid them but gets caught out by a fire ball, Asriel jumps in with his Chaos Sword and tries to slice Blue in half.

But he forgot about Frisk, who shoots a pellet in his eye, temporarily blinding him and giving Blue a chance to counter. He does it by slashing Asriel multiple times with duel blades before switching to duel cannons and blasting Asriel back.

Blue: Thank you, Frisk

Frisk: Of course, have you noticed that it's getting easier to fight Asriel?

Blue: It has, he has lost all of the monster souls and is slowly increasing his rage with each second. I think he doesn't like me

Frisk: What? Nooooo, that can't be right. Everyone loves you!

Chara: I don't

Toriel: Please refrain from lying, dear

Chara: I-It's the truth!

Papyrus: Human Blue is my friend! So I love him!

Muffet: Mmm, I love him too~

Alphys: A-As a friend, right?

Muffet: What other term are you referring to, Dr Alphys? Fufufufufuu~

Undyne: Stop being creepy!

Muffet: No :3

Asriel: AGGHHH! Why is it so hard, to destroy....A GOD DAMN MACHINE!

Blue: Because I am very stubborn. I've noticed that you're angry all the time Asriel, you want to cause chaos....but there is no need for this. You can change, you can be different....you just need someone to help you

Sans: And there is the kind side of that kid, then again, he has always been a good kid.

Asriel: What? No! NO! I don't need ANYONE!

Asriel conjures up a lot of energy and converts it to a beam wave that blasts Blue in the face and his chest. It did more than Blue throught because the area around his left eye was blasted off, everyone could see that his face was more of a face plate than artificial skin.

The metal behind it was grey and his eye looked more robotic, the mechanical parts behind his chest was exposed and smoke was slightly present.

Blue: Didn't....expect that

Frisk: Blue! A-Are you okay?

Blue: I'm fine....

Chara: Hey, don't lie to us. Asriel! Stop this!

Blue: No, I'm going to get to him....my way

Blue did take some heavy damage but he could still fight, his left hand turned into a shield and his right hand transformed into a blade. He rolls away from a lightning strike and battles with Asriel again, defending himself with his shield and countering with his blade.

Asriel had two Chaos Sabres and battered them against Blue's shield, causing cracks in it. Blue braced himself for when it does break, Asriel thrusts one sabre into the shield and it finally breaks so Blue acts quickly and turns the remains of his shield into another blade.

He starts aggressively and catches Asriel many times with his blades, but didn't come out unscathed. Asriel was faster than him and got attacks in with his sabres, but he didn't think about defense a lot which is why Blue got a lot of attacks in.

But Asriel had enough, the pain was too ancient to him and he stabs Blue in his chest before severing his right arm off. Blue hissed in pain and was knocked back by a point blank fire ball, he struggles to get up but eventually finds the strength to stand on his two legs.

Toriel: My Child, you must stop! You can't beat him!

Alphys: Y-You have to rest!

Blue: N-No....

Frisk: Blue, just stop!

Undyne: Why can't we help him!?

Chara: That's it, step aside, you've done enough!

Blue: No.....just....trust the process

Chara: What process!? The one that leads with you dying!?

Blue: Of course not....I can't die...especially if I wasnt alive to begin with

Blue advances towards Asriel and turns his remaining arm into a cannon, he fires a round into Asriel's face which knocks him down but the Prince of Monsters was annoyed but also worried.

Asriel: STOP IT!

Blue: Asriel....you have to stop

Asriel blasts another part of Blue's chest open, but he doesn't stop moving.

Asriel: Get away from me!

Blue: Y-You're....not al-alone

Asriel: I said get away!

Asriel continues to blast parts of Blue off, starting with more of his face, chest and right knee. Blue kept on advancing towards Asriel, even if his right leg was being dragged across the ground, slowing his movements.

Asriel: Do you hear me!? I'll tear you apart!

Frisk: BLUE, J-JUST STOP!

Undyne: Sans! How the hell do we help him?

Sans: We can't, we are stuck here. And even if we were out of this, we aren't strong enough to fight

Asgore: Is my son really that strong?

Alphys: H-He does have six human souls, b-but how is the Prince here? Alive?

Sans: It's a long story

Blue: Asriel, why do this? What is the point?

Asriel:.....Do you know why I'm doing this? Why I keep fighting to keep you around?

Blue: You....want to keep me around?

Asriel: I'm.....not even sure. I didn't realise this until now. I wanted to end you forever, but.....the way you fight....is something I have never experienced before. It brings something new, you're special, Blue!

Blue: Because I'm not human?

Asriel: Because you don't care! You didn't care when you found out who you were, and you didn't care when Frisk and Chara told you that I was invincible! And you still hurt me! How?!

Blue: I....don't know

Asriel: It's a shame. You're the only one who's any fun to play with anymore, because you bring the fight to me! So, please, STOP doing this AND JUST LET ME WIN!!!

Blue refused to listen and limped towards Asriel with a hand blade, he swings and missed Asriel because he dodged and forced himself to slash Blue's side.

Asriel: STOP IT!!

Blue: N-No...

Blue tries to slash and stab Asriel with everything he has but he was so weakened that he wasn't doing damage anymore. Asriel felt pressured and wanted Blue to stop, but then he goes too far.

Asriel: STOP IT NOW!!!

Asriel screams out in anger and takes out his Chaos Buster, he fires three powerful blasts that connected with Blue's chest at point blank range.

The first blast exposed more of his mechanical parts, mainly on his chest, the second blast creates a bigger hole in his chest and everyone could see what was powering Blue.

It was a blue shard held in a container with a top and a base only, electricity was being projected from the top and base and it was used to hold the shard in place.

But there was one more blast and that was the life deciding one, it connects with the shard and causes a reaction that left Blue in a state no one wanted to see.

His entire upper body goes flying back with his head still remaining intact. Blue's two legs and left arm explode out of his body and to the side while his shard flies in the air.

Frisk catches the shard and looks at it, disbelief in her eyes as she watches the shard radiate a blue light before slowly fading away into a grey shard.

Frisk: B-Blue....n-no....NO!

Sans: Kid.....

Toriel: N-No!

Muffet: I-Is he actually-?

Undyne: Dammit! Let me at him!

Papyrus: H-He can be rebuilt...r-right?!

Mettaton: Alphys, you can bring him back right?!

Alphys: M-Maybe! I-I don't know!

Asgore: I should've been there to help him.....it's my son after all...

Chara: Asriel would've killed you too, dad, he has lost his mind

No one could believe it, despite it happening in front of them. Blue, the kind but strange boy that they have all learnt to befriend.....had died....he was nothing but pieces....just like Asriel predicted he would end up as in the end.

Asriel: You fool! Why would you do that!?

Frisk: You killed him, Asriel! I-I have to reset!

Chara: Frisk, you can't rest, remember? Only Asriel can

Asriel: Frisk.....I know you heard me mention this many times....but I haven't felt like this for a long time. As a flower, I was soulless, I lacked the power to love other people. Frisk....I...I understand if you can't forgive me.

Frisk: I-I....don't know if I can forgive you or not....you....took him away from me!

Asriel: I-I know.....part of me didn't want to end him. I understand if you hate me, I acted so strange and horrible. I hurt you, I hurt so many people, Friends, family, bystanders. I even took away your best friend.....there's no excuse for what I've done so I'll just-

Frisk: Don't....don't reset

Asriel: Why?

Frisk: Because it's what he would've wanted.....so....do your thing

Asriel:.....[Sighs] Right, yes....I should....probably do it

Asriel reverted to his childlike body once more. Everyone, especially Asgore and Toriel, were shocked to see his true self, Asriel looks at his parents and Chara for one last time, before conjuring the six human souls around him.

Asriel: Goodbye....mother....father....I'm sorry, for all that I have done

Toriel: Asriel, my son! Wait!

Asriel showed a sad smile before removing the cage barrier around the others, he then uses the six human souls to open the barrier for the monsters.

A flash of light shined throughout the room of the barrier and everyone was out cold for a moment, eventually they all regained consciousness and wondered what happened. After a few seconds, they all recalled the events that transpired and didn't know what to think about.

They all were happy that they were okay but the mystery of why Asriel went on that rampage had confused them all. Toriel and Asgore were sad but knew they were going to get answers from both Frisk and Chara.

And then, true sadness infected them as they saw Blue's broken body on the floor. Papyrus, Undyne and Mettaton pick up Blue's pieces and bring them to one spot while Frisk held Blue's deceased core.

Sans: So......is he really gone?

Frisk: I-I don't know.....Alphys?

Alphys: I....umm....maybe I can do something about it. I'm not sure, because Mettaton is a ghost robot....but Blue is a cyborg. It might take a while, b-but I might be able to rebuild him

Papyrus: That is good news!

Toriel: Yes, that is very good news, he was so brave....fighting for all of us

Asgore: He even showed me mercy

Chara: Wait.....you remembered your fight?

Asgore: Glimpses of it, but yes, I remember

Muffet: I still can't believe that he was a robot

Undyne: I know right? No wonder he was so strong!

Frisk: He was actually a cyborg, and he didn't have a soul....but he did have a heart

Toriel: He truly did, the heart of a kind and gentle boy

Sans: So, the barrier is open right?

Mettaton: The Barrier? Open?

Sans: Of course, Asgore Jr used the other humans Souls to open it

Asgore: P-Please don't call him that

Sans: No

Papyrus: I thought he was another clone!

Chara: [Sighs] Of course you did

Toriel: Oh, Chara, you have a lot of explaining to do

Chara: I know, can we.....do it later? After we build a bond between the human and monster race?

Toriel: Oh fine, that is for the best. But we all will need answers soon

Chara: And I'll give you them

Sans: Wow, you are really onboard with this

Chara: I already told you five times now! I'm changing!

Asgore: We should head over to the surface, right?

Toriel: Yes, let's go....are you coming, Frisk?

Frisk: O-Oh yes, just give me a moment. I think I dropped something back there, you head near the exit, don't forget Blue!

Papyrus: Worry not, Human Frisk! Huma-! Robot Blue is in the safe hands of the Great Papyrus!

Toriel: We will be waiting for you
_____________

Frisk's POV
_____________

Everyone had moved on towards the exit of the Underground, I stayed behind because there was one more person to talk to.....or should I say, one more flower.

Frisk: Flowey, I know you're there

Flowey: Yeah yeah, we know.....look....I'm-

Frisk: Sorry, I know you are, you always say it....but I know you mean it for real this time

Flowey: Why do you think that?

Frisk: Because.....there are no more resets after this

Flowey: You're done? After all the resets, you're finally done?

Frisk: Yes, and Chara is as well....I think. But you have control over it as well.

Flowey: Not anymore. When I used the souls, I didn't just break the barrier....I broke the Reset Button

Frisk: I-Is that even possible?

Flowey: It is, but you need at least seven souls......which is why I used my own. Now, I'm just a flower, forever

Frisk: You still had your monster soul?

Flowey: When I went back to being Asriel, I regained my soul.

Frisk: Wow....I didn't know that

Flowey: Well now you know. About Blue, I.....don't know why I had mixed feelings on him. I really wanted to kill him but he just.....agh, I don't know!

Frisk: Hey, it's okay, I know what you mean. You actually enjoyed fighting him because he brought the fight to you.

Flowey: It's weird....I wanted to actually kill him....but a part of me didn't....I even regretted ending him as well

Frisk: Blue is a strange boy, everyone he talks to just can't hate him. Oh and don't worry, Blue will be rebuilt.....hopefully

Flowey: I-I'm not worried.....but yeah...good luck with that

Frisk: I'll see you later, Flowey

Flowey: Yeah, whatever. Just look after my family, okay?

Frisk: I will!

I leave Flowey and join the others near the exit of the Underground, I made sure they were all ready before leaving first. Eventually, the others followed me and we found ourselves at a cliff side where the sun was slowly setting in the distance.

The forest was below us and a city that I recognise was in the distance, our town was more closer and just beyond the forest. Everyone was amazed by the view and couldn't believe that they were here and outside of the Underground......

But then we all started to remember Blue.

Toriel: He was a good child, always respectful and kind

Papyrus: He was the best! He was also very funny!

Sans: A good kid, and very selfless. Can't believe he puts up with things he shouldn't have to

Undyne: He was tough as well, gave me a good fight! When he is back, I'll show him my improvements!

Alphys: H-He is a very good talker

Muffet: I agree, he is also very forgiving

Mettaton: And a great entertainer, oh I can't wait to have him on my show!

Asgore: If Mercy was a person, it would be him. He fights to protect and to fix, and that is a great ambition

Chara:.......

Frisk: Chara-

Chara: Shut it! Look, I hate him, but I respect him.

Toriel: Why do you hate him?

Sans: Because he made her change her ways

Chara: N-Not really

Asgore: What is it then?

Chara: It's......nothing. I hate him because he said he was going to help me discover that forgotten happiness....but then he goes and dies right after, leaving me to find it myself.....you idiot....why?

Chara stayed quiet, but I knew there was something that she was thinking about. We all got ready to descend Mount Ebbot and hopefully make a good first impression on the humans. But I stayed behind again for a moment and looked at the view for one last time.

Blue liked these types of views, even the one at Waterfall where we could see the Castle, or the one where we could see the Core. That's why it's sad that he isn't here with us to see it, I don't know how long it will take for him to return...but I hope it is soon.

He sacrificed himself to make sure Asriel saw the flaws of his actions. He even got both me and Chara to stop committing resets and alter timelines as we wished.

Even though I knew you the most, I'm still confused on how you do it.

You.....are my best friend, Blue....so please don't take long to come back to us.....

To me.....

Because....

I love you, Blue.

____________________

Is that the first act done? Already?

Damn I'm good......kind of.....I mean I could've gotten this out quicker if my internet didn't decides to off itself put of nowhere.

Well, time for the second act.

What's it going to be about?

You will see, I have a few ideas and all I can tell you is that three different plotlines will happen.

Talked to Adam about it and he wasn't sure if I should fit three different plotlines in one act. Not to be too arrogant, but I said "If anyone can do it, it's probably me".

Yeah it's arrogant but I call it confidence, because I believe in myself. Also it's because they won't all be big or long. So what's this Act called?

Well the first one was just the game itself, so the second act will be on the surface.

Also, ask us some questions on this story and give us your thoughts on how it's gone so far. I like reading your thoughts :D.

Act 1: Undertale Saga

Act 2: Surface Saga

Act 3: ??? Saga

Act 4: ??? Saga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.3K 41
This is the story of Y/n L/n, a teen who lives alone due to not having parents, but that won't stop him from being a hero after discovering a lab und...
7.8K 192 31
Ryder Ligero, is a chef for a local restaurant in Japan, he recently moved in with a family friend named Kobayashi into some cheap apartment. One day...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
268K 5.5K 70
This is basically like every other y/n self insert thing except the reader isn't an absolute fucking idiot! Also, I have zero fucks about anyone's fe...