Preg-Not

Ancientt által

She must hide her pregnancy at all costs. After Raelynn finds out she's pregnant by her ex, she stacks on clo... Több

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

27

7.4K 318 5
Ancientt által

This story is COMPLETE AND FREE on Inkitt.com if you don't want to wait for updates.

She could still feel Maksim– his tongue deep in her neglected slit, his stubble harsh against her inner thighs, his hands clutching her hips, and his babies weighing her down.

She wasn't sure what he muttered while he was sipping on her swollen clit. All she knew was that it was passionate.

She stared at the nightstand where the dictionary was thrown. That book contained all sorts of lessons, but nothing that would help her understand the static between them. There was too much jealousy, secrets, angst, and sexual frustration.

Unable to fall asleep, she slipped out of the bed. Maksim jerked awake, but released her when he realized no one was in the room and trying to take her away.

As she showered, she scrubbed vigorously between her thighs, as if that would take away her shame.

No matter how tempting Maksim's bulging veins, strong jaw, fiery eyes, and fluid lips were, she shouldn't have let him go down on her. She should have made him use his tongue to answer her questions instead of escape them.

She didn't want him to think that he could get his way just by tossing her thighs open and making love to the part that she hadn't seen in months thanks to her huge belly.

Feeling dizzy, she shut off the water, dried off, and slipped into a shirt. She had no energy to bend down to pull up her pants, so she went to bed.

Although Maksim was half-asleep, he still reached for her. The light from the bathroom illuminated his features. His golden brown eyes met her eyes, and his tongue slipped out to lick his lips.

Was he remembering the taste of his late-night snack?

He reached behind his head and pulled his t-shirt off.

Raelynn's heart jumped to her throat. Was eating her pussy not enough? Did he want to fuck her, too?

Maksim slipped down, his bare chest sliding against hers.

"W– wait..."

He furrowed his face against her bump and slid his fingers up her shirt. Just when she thought he was going in for another taste, he cupped her pussy and slumped against her. That was it. He seemed to be gatekeeping; telling the world that everything under his hand belonged to him.

Raelynn sighed. Even in a state of half-consciousness, Maksim was ridiculously possessive.

She moved his hand so cupped her thigh and tried to rest. Sleep arrived hours later, and she woke up at the sound of clothes ruffling. Realizing she overslept, she sat up.

Maksim was by the foot of the bed, fixing his tie.

"I'm late," she groaned. Her panic allowed her to shove aside her embarrassment.

"Stay home. You got little sleep last night."

"No. I have a few things to finish this week."

"You realize that there's no financial need here, right? You do not have to work. The only reason you started working at the company is to get to talk to me, and you already achieved that."

"It's personal. I want to finish this. I want to finish something after..."

After failing at so much.

She pursed her lips.

"Fine. When are you going on maternity leave?"

"After the DC presentation. Do you want to talk about what happens after I give birth, too?"

He tucked his tie into his jacket. "No. I'd rather lick your cunt until you're distracted again."

She threw the dictionary at him, and he laughed instead of flinching when it bounced off his chest.

"I'll be ready in ten," she said as she walked to the bathroom. Her bladder was so full that she was slightly hunched over.

"Don't rush," Maksim warned.

She begrudgingly used the toilet, brushed her teeth and dragged a comb down her long brown hair. Clothes were thrown all over the closet as she put together her disguise.

"Phone?" Maksim asked. "Is it charged?"

"Yes."

"Good. Go have breakfast."

"But we're late."

"You're having breakfast."

"I can just have a fruit on the way."

"You're wasting breath Raelynn. You will not win this fight. Do you have therapy today?"

"Why?"

"Because we've skipped too many days without going to that doctor's appointment. I haven't even seen a sonogram yet."

Her heart rate spiked.

"I can send you a picture of a sonogram."

"That's not enough," he replied as he pocketed his wallet. "I want to see his latest sonogram and hear him."

That was the problem. She still hadn't figured out if she wanted Maksim to know there were two fetuses inside her.

He refused to talk, and the insecurity of the future was making her act irrationally.

"Um, yeah. We can go today."

She'd have to figure out a way to avoid that appointment.

"Good. Eat."

She rushed through a bowl of oatmeal, ignoring Maksim when he told her to slow down. To her frustration, he snatched the spoon when she didn't listen, and lifted it to her mouth.

"You can't be serious."

Maksim shrugged his jacket off and rolled up his sleeves. "If you want to act like a child, then I will treat you like one."

She scowled, but she knew that further argument would take her nowhere. She crossed her arms over her chest as Maksim slowly spoon-sped her.

His gaze was locked on her lips. She wasn't sure if that was because of attraction, or if he was making sure she slurped the spoon clean.

"Good." He pulled a napkin, wiped her lips, and helped her off the chair.

"I feel so full. I ate too much."

He palmed her stomach. "Feels like you've got twins in there."

The statement caught her off guard. She coughed wildly and accepted the cup of water Maksim brough her.

"Do you need to sit down?" he asked.

"N–no. I'm fine. Let's go."

They went downstairs with their silent guards following them. Maksim made sure she was secured in her car before sliding into his. She lost sight of his car in traffic, and her guards muttered in quick conversation before quickly re-uniting them.

At the building, she rushed to her computer and went through her emails. Her most pressing one was a request to speak with someone regarding the DC presentation.

She got up and tracked them down.

"Hey, Marisol. I got your email."

"Yeah. I'm just booking the flights to DC."

She sighed. She never got to speak to Maksim about travel. Would he make a fuss about her flying commercially?

"What information do you need?" Raelynn asked.

Marisol glanced at her computer, as if considering something, and then smirked. "I was just wondering if you needed me to book two seats instead of one."

"Why would I need that?"

"Oh, you know. Sometimes overweight passengers need to book two seats to fly comfortably."

Obviously, Raelynn didn't look big enough to need two seats. The bitch was being a bully.

"I thought critical thinking was one of the skill sets they looked for during the interview process. Why in the world would you think two seats would be needed?"

Before she replied, Raelynn interjected. "Look. Spare me the mean girl script and do your job. I'm reporting this unprofessional little slip of yours, and you can tell your friends they're getting the same treatment. Book my flight and grow up."

She spun her heel and left. She wondered how often Shonna went through things like that.

She'd have to speak to Maksim about sensitivity training or something, because this was getting silly.

The rest of the day was spent figuring out how to avoid the doctor's appointment. At the end, she figured she would just pretend that she forgot.

She rode to Tiffany's, who greeted her with a hug and then pawed at her stomach.

"You've gotten so big!"

"Looks the same to me. The only thing that has changed is that they like peanut butter again."

"How bipolar. That shit used to make you throw up so aggressively. So tell me, how's Maksim?"

"Still a neanderthal. He spoon-fed me today."

Tiffany awed, as if that was the cutest thing she ever heard. "Has he fed you anything else?" she winked.

Raelynn covered her face and groaned, "More like I fed him."

"That's hot. How was it?"

"I came. So I guessed it was good?"

"I'm glad things are going well for you guys. I won't pry much more. How about I fill you in about my husband?"

Raelynn laughed. "Has this guy asked you out yet?"

"No, but he will! Just you watch. Daniel is–"

"Daniel?" Raelynn interjected.

"Yeah."

"Funny. I met a Daniel at therapy. He's so corny but super cute. What does your Daniel look like?"

Tiffany looked surprised by the coincidence. "Tall? Short, shaggy hair? He has a slightly crooked nose."

Raelynn laughed. "Oh, God! I think it's the same guy."

"Weird," Tiffany frowned. "So, what has he shared with you? Any dark secrets? Did he confess his love for me?" she smiled.

Raelynn told her all she knew about Daniel, and Tiffany kept digging for more. She was obsessed with the guy, but Raelynn didn't blame her. Daniel was pretty sweet.

She looked down at her phone when it began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? I've been texting you."

"At Tiffany's. Sorry. My phone was on vibration."

"I booked the appointment."

"I totally forgot. I'm sorry. Can we reschedule?"

Maksim was silent for a few seconds. "Fine. Come home. It's getting late."

"Okay."

She hung up and stared at the dark screen. She dodged his curiosity once more, but she knew he wouldn't give up anytime soon.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

170K 3.2K 11
Lilly- is shy and is a Junior in high school, she had decided to work at a summer camp to try and break out of her shell. After one night with notori...
14K 660 13
Craig is four months pregnant and gone with Ray. Can Craig keep his pregnancy a secret an remain hidden from EJ and his aunt? Or is it all too much t...
151K 5.5K 30
Princess Layla discovers she's pregnant with the baby of a dangerous mafia leader and manages to run away. Her ex-lover, Dimitri, who had given her u...
12.9K 145 37
Your name is Anna and you live a great life, you and your husband have a business ,but your husband lives a double life that you didn't know about. R...