Embrace Me Tightly

Oleh ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.26

842 42 15
Oleh ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "SUN ZARA"

AT COLLEGE

Everyone is sitting and Advik and his team is playing basketball. They are practicing and all of them are sitting to watch them.

Girl:- "Oh my god, isn't he hot?"

Girl 2 :- "I have just one wish which is I want to kiss him just one time."

Girl:- "I wish he just touched me one time I want to feel his touch."

She said and pointed toward Advik. Who is in his tank top and shorts.

He was looking hot. But that doesn't meaning that he can let anyone eye fucking him. He is only mine for god sake girls. She mumbled and glared at her but they are busy to eye fucking him. Niyati stands up and start walking but Sonya asked.

Sonya:- "Where are you going Niyu?"

Niyati:- "I need to teach someone a very important lesson. I am just coming."

She said and start going toward boys changing room. She wait there for Advik to come as it's break time so. After sometime Advik come there but he stopped on his track when he notice Niyati at boys changing room.

Advik:- "What are you doing here?"

Without listening him Niyati grabbed his hand and pulled him inside changing room. Advik was stunned by her action.

Advik:- "What happened?"

Niyati glare at him and said while coming closer to him.

Niyati:- "Can you just shut up for some time."

Advik notice Niyati's serious tone so he put his one finger on his lips like a good boy. Niyati start roaming around to find his T-shirt. Till then Advik closed the door so no one can come in.

Finally Niyati found his T-shirt and come infront of him. Advik is still confused. Niyati again start searching for something. and finally found a stool she bring that infront of him and stand on that. and said more like ordering.

Niyati:- "Hands up."

Advik did without asking anything. Niyati unfold his T-shirt and start mumbling something.

Advik:- "What are you saying?"

Niyati glared at him and said loudly.

Niyati:- "Do you know how to wear T-shirt?"

Advik:- "What type of question is this? Of course I know."

He said and laughed on her stupid question. But Niyati's one glare is enough to shut his mouth.

Niyati:- "So, why are you not wearing? Every one is here just for looking at this hot meal. everyone is here just for your attention. Everyone is eye fucking you. You are also a human just like us but no they are looking at you like you are some type of Greek god. They are just pissed me off by there talks."

Advik bit his inner cheek to control his smile because it's first time Niyati is sawing her rights. She make him wear his T-shirt. and said while glaring at him.

Niyati:- "Don't you dare to remove it or I will saw you."

Niyati said and about to go but he hold her by her waist and make her stand on stool again. Advik's hand touched Niyati's smooth naked waist. Her body twist when his long fingers pressed against her milky skin. Advik's hands shakes a little when he touched her smooth skin. Advik saw Niyati fist her hand on his shoulder.

Advik slowly moved his hand up from her waist and bring her top down before rubbed her waist softly in retune Niyati closed her eyes. Again Advik hold her by her waist but this time on her cloth.

Advik:- "Are you perhaps jealous Angel? "

He asked but Niyati's boldness fly away some time ago. Not hearing her answer he removed her hairs from her right side to left side. And caressing her tatto with his tumb. Niyati moved her head left side to give him more access. And Advik knows Niyati is melting in his touch.

Advik:- "Hmm.. Tell me Princess. Are you jealous?"

Advik's sweet torture is making her insense. she start breathing heavily. Advik slowly rubbed her waist to calm her down. But he will not leave her without getting his answers.

Advik:- "Hmm..?"

Niyati:- "Yes."

Advik:- "Yes what Niya?"

Niyati:- "I am jealous."

Advik smiled when she admit that. But he though to tease her more.

Advik:- "Why?"

Now one hand is on her cheek and second hand is still on her tatto. Niyati took a deep breath and mumble.

Niyati:- "Because..."

Advik:- "Because?"

Then suddenly his phone vibrate which bring Niyati on her senses. She open her eyes and meet with Advik's eyes who is ignoring his phone calls. Niyati is still on stool so they both are equal in height now.

Advik is still looking at her deeply like her eyes are ocean. Niyati bit her lips.

Advik:- "Why are you jealous?"

Now it's time for Niyati to smirked. She smirked a little and moved closer to him and put her hands around his neck and pulled him. Advik was shocked but he maintain his normal self.

Niyati:- "Because... You....are...."

She start rubbing his chest area then she feels his fast heartbeats. His action can lie but his heartbeats can not lie. He also feels weak under her touch, her touch is also melting him, her touch can also make him insense and she is proud of that.

Advik is just silent he wait for her to complete. And he knows now he is under her dominance area. He don't mind to be submissive for her the rest of his life. He is ego less for her.

Niyati moved closer to his ear and bit his ear softly. Advik hissed and hold her waist tightly. Niyati spoke again

Niyati:- "Because you are my special friend. And I don't like when some one lay there dirty looks on someone who is belongs to me MR. RATHOD."

She said and kissed his ear where she just bit and runs from there before Advik take a lead. Niyati turned back to looked at him and saw Advik is looking down while biting his lips to stop his self from blush but one shy smile come to his lips. Niyati has satisfied smile on her face when she saw him in this state.

AFTER SOMETIME

Advik just come back but this time wearing T-shirt.

Girl:- "Why he wears T-shirt? I want to see his well body."

Girl2 :- "Yes, I also want to see his 6 packs."

Niyati smirked while hearing their talks and mumbled proudly.

"He has no packs girls, he has small cute tummy."

She said like only she knows what is there inside his T-shirt. And that's also true when they hugged each other Niyati feels his small chubby tummy.

ADVIK'S POV

I come back after calming my self down and he said to his self.

FUCK, HER BOLD MOVES. NOW LET'S SEE WHO IS BOLD AND WHO IS SHY MS. SHARMA.

He said and smirked while thinking something naughty.

Vansh:- "Hey man, Why are you in T-shirt?"

Om:- "Yes, we still have to play."

Advik answered them loudly so that Niyati can also able to listen.

Advik:- "Kya karu dosto. Meri Pasand ko koi meri or dekhe wo Pasand nhi."

Advik said while looking at Niyati's direction. He winked at her, she frozen and her eyes widened. Advik laughed slowly because she was looking like a most adorable doll to him.

Om put his hand on his shoulder and asked.

Om:- "What's going on MR.MAJNU?"

Advik:- "What?"

Vansh Also put his hand on his other shoulder and asked

Vansh:- "Why you winked at her?"

Advik:- "I didn't winked at Niya."

Om:- "We didn't even mention her name, dude."

Advik laughed awkwardly and said yes yes I am coming.

He acting like someone is calling him and he said.

Advik:- "I think someone is calling me. I am going."

Om& Vansh:- "Yes yes GO GO."

They both start laughing while looking at Advik's back who is running away from them.

SOME HOURS LATER

Niyati is walking on the side road. Today she was going home by walking because she knows Advik will tease her for sure. She can take a bus but she wants so fresh air so she thought to walk.

Advik was just behind her on his bike but she doesn't know. Some time pass like this but still she was walking. Advik press break right in front of her. She flinched because of sudden moves. She took a relief breath and glared at him.

Niyati:- "What?"

Advik:- "What what? Come sit."

Niyati:- "No. I'm fine like this."

Advik:- "Oh come on Niyati. Your house is not nearby. Come on hop on."

Niyati:- "No, actually I want some fresh air so."

Advik:- "Come let's get some fresh air together."

Advik said with gentle smile. Niyati knows she can't ignore his smile. So, she nodded and leave from there.

Advik take a long way to reach her home. They are on the hill area Niyati took a deep breath of fresh air and closed her eyes to feel nature.

Advik smiled while looking at her pretty face which have 1-2 small pimples on that.

Niyati breath out and rested her head on his back. Smiles are not leaving their faces. They both are comfortable just like they used to in their teenage face.

5 years waiting are worth to wait. If they have to wait more that. They will and they knows that.

Advik stop bike near one Vadapau stall. Niyati asked with confused...

Niyati:- "What happened?"

Advik pointed toward stall and big smile come to Niyati face and said excitedly.

Niyati:- "VADAPAU"

She shout but she forgot the she is still near Advik's ear. Advik closed his ears he was about to tell her but before that she runs from there Advik laughed at her silliness and shook his head.

Niyati:- "Dada, 3 Vadapau."

Advik was confused that why 3 but he thoutgh may be she wants 2 so he ignored that. Niyati's eyes shines while watching Vadapau.

Advik again Laugh at her. Niyati glared at him and asked.

Niyati:- "What?"

Advik laughed more and ruffed her hairs in return Niyati also ruffed his hairs.

Advik:- "You know naa. Boy's don't like when someone touched their hairs."

Niyati:- "Yes I know, but my boy is unique."

As she said that Advik smiled and smirked and think to tease her again.

Advik:- "Oh so. I'm your Boy right?"

Niyati widened her eyes and Said while Shuttering...

Niyati:- "I...I didn't s.say th..that."

Advik:- "Yes yes. Keep dined. What's going on in your little brain I know that little one."

Niyati:- "Hey.. I'm not Little."

Advik:- "Trust me you are little one. See..."

He said and stand infront of her while she was reaching Just above his shoulder. Niyati tie top to reached at his height but still she can't reached there.

Advik:- "Stop trying little one."

Advik laughed and press her both cheeks which made pout on her lips.

She slapped his hands away and again start looking at Vadapau. She knows she will not win against him.

Dada:- "Here kids."

Niyati:- "Thank you Dada. Here."

She said and gives 1 Vadapau to him.

Dada:- "Me?"

Niyati:- "Yes yes you."

Advik start admiring her with softest smile. Dada also smile, blessed her and said.

Dada:- "Khush raho beti."

Niyati smiled politly and said.

Niyati:- " please is Billu ko bhi."

She said and makes Advik's head down so dada also blessed him. Dada laughed and said...

Dada:- "Khush rho beta. and always stay with her."

Advik smiled and said slowly

Advik:- "Don't worry. Now there is no way that I will let her go away from me."

Niyati's face has shy little smile.

Niyati:- "Ok ok. Now let's start."

She said and they start eating. After that Niyati pay. Advik noticed something is on her lips so he told her.

Advik:- "Hey, There is something."

He said and she start wiping her lips but she was not doing properly. So Advik come closer to her and wiped her cheek with his thumb. They both lost in each other not noticing that that old man is adoring them. He smiled and said

Dada:- "Hayee itne caring BF GF sabko mile."

As they both heard that they both broke eye contact and start looking here and there. Niyati start walking toward bike before saying bye to that old man. Advik smiled while looking at her back.

Dada:- "She is your GF right?"

Advik shook his head with shy smile and mumbled.

Advik:- "Not now but soon."

Dada:- "And I know that she will never reject you I can see love in both of your eyes."

Advik:- "Thank you so much."

Dada:- "God bless you my both childs."

Advik smiled and start running behind Niyati.

After that the ride is silent but not a uncomfortable. They are on hill area and Niyati is not holding anything so Advik hold her hands and wrapped that around his waist and said...

Advik:- "Hold me Hippo. "

Niyati hold him without any excuses and put her head on his shoulder. After sometime they both reached at NIyati's home.

Niyati:- "Ok, bye."

She said and turned but Advik hold her top to stop her and she again turned towards him. She raised her eyebrows in confused. Advik pulled her towards him and Niyati put her hands on his shoulders being scared to fall.

Niyati:- "YOU.."

Before she spoke anything more Advik put his finger on her lips. Niyati eyes popped out when she feels Advik's long finger on her soft lips. She starts blinking her eyes to cool her fast heartbeats.

Advik laughed a little while looking at her who is looking like a cute little kid.

Advik removed his finger from her lips and she moved back one step and breath out which she was holding.

Advik hold her one hand and said while looking at her eyes.

Advik:- "Do you remembered we made promise before we seprate? Which you forced me."

When he said that niyati understand which promised he was talking about. But she act like she doesn't know.

Advik:- "Hmm...That you will me my first......So now I think we should work on our that promise. What say?"

Advik knows Niyati understood what he was talking about.

Niyati is always ready for that. But she smirked in mind and said.

Niyati:- "I don't know what are you saying."

Advik:- "Ohh so playing hard Haan. My Angel becomes a smart girl."

Niyati raised her shoulders and said.

Niyati:- "Who knows..."

She said with Little smirked and start walking toward main door after reaching there she looked at him and said in low voice but enough for him to hear.

Niyati:- "And who knows this Angel can melt just by someone's little actions."

She said and smiled a little at him. Then closed the door and rested her back on the door and start taking deep breaths. Like finally now it's time for her promise. Which she was waiting for 5 years.

On the other hand advik start doing couple dance alone like she already said yes to him.

Not today but may be in some days. Then he looked at the main door like she was standing there. He smiled like a mad man.

He mumbled-

Now it's time to make you feel what type of feelings I have for you MY LITTLE ANGEL. GET READY TO FACE NEW ADVIK, PRINCESS.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

157K 6.9K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
75K 3.2K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
5.2K 365 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...