Ancestral Cataclysm (Illustra...

Od VinoLeunc

In 2055, a magnificent discovery happen. A new race of hominins is found frozen in deep Alaska. This unidenti... Více

Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017 - 40 kilometers per hour
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021 - Distress Call
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024 - A phone call was made
Chapter 025 - Did Ros really do that?
Chapter 026 - The Observant, The Ignorant, And The Untouchable
Chapter 027 - Elad's Bunker
Chapter 028
Chapter 029 - Blue Lantern
Chapter 030 - Who is There?!
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036 - Natural Conversation
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039 - Real-Life Superpower
Chapter 040 - King of Fruit
Chapter 041 - The Stadium
Chapter 042 - Now
Chapter 043 - Near Death
Chapter 044
Chapter 045 - Michellin Award
Chapter 047 - What Must I Do?
Chapter 048 - Jumps
Chapter 049
Chapter 050 - 43 hours
Chapter 051 - Drifting
Chapter 052 - Eagle
Chapter 053 - Diversity
Chapter 054 - Candi Jagat Tuwo
Chapter 055 - Pray
Chapter 056 - White Tiger
Chapter 057 - Bite It
Chapter 058 - Biosemiotics
Chapter 059 - Pirates?
Chapter 060 - Primitive
Chapter 061 - Long Crates
Chapter 062 - Victim
Chapter 063 - Reunion
Chapter 064- Extraction
Chapter 065 - Meteorite
Chapter 066 - Found
Chapter 067 - Revenge
Chapter 068 - Wait For Us
Chapter 069 - Dead End?
Chapter 070 - Extinct
Chapter 071 - Ros
Chapter 072 - Ros Story
Chapter 073 - Infiltration 1
Chapter 074 - Infiltration 2
Chapter 075 - Infiltration 3
Chapter 076 - Infiltration 4
Chapter 077 - Infiltration 5
Chapter 078 - The Identity

Chapter 046 - Thwarting

2 1 0
Od VinoLeunc

"Why do you do this to us?" Asked Rory to Yoshida.

"I don't! Look I am tightened with you all together. I am not part of this." Yoshida said to defend himself.

But now one just believes with Yoshida.

At that moment, Gerald, Ros, Rory, Qunn, Yoshida, and the other four Dokdo Guards tightened in that last room and became hostages.

"OK, listen... I admit I am not smart. My formal education was only just elementary school. So I really thought they were willing to help us. I don't know if they will do this to us... My father was a poor fisherman, he has two sons which is my older brother, Ikeda, and me. My mom passed away when I was little. So the way we live is no other than living with pride and honesty." Yoshida said again.

But again no one trusts him.

"Eight years ago, my father was diagnosed with cancer, he only could live for a few months. Then at that time, he really could not do anything, just lay down on his bed and felt pain. We are so poor, the medical treatment expense was so expensive. So that night, without my brother knowing, because he disagreed with what I would do, I dared to sail to the ocean to capture as many fish as possible at night, the problem was the news on the radio already told us there was a storm that night. I did that because I needed a lot of money for my father." Yoshida told his life story.

"But... I could not win against nature. My ship was hit by the storm, and I passed out."

"When I woke up, I was already at a shore. Thank God I was not dead yet. But suddenly many people in uniform came and surrounded me, they were police, South Korean Police. So the storm blew me away until the South Korean shore."

"They captured me and accused me as a spy because I don't have a legal permit to enter their country. They won't believe my story. So I was sentenced to a lifetime in prison unless there was a delegation from Japan to release me."

"But then, there was only one person, one person only that willing to listen to my story and investigate further. It was President Yoo Gi Hwan. At that time he was not a President yet, just a humble celebrity who mostly worked on reality or variety shows. So Mr. Yoo really listened to me and checked the liability of my story. After he found all I said was true, he helped me to get out of the prison and could come back to my home in Japan. Not only there, he also helped to get kind of appropriate medication for my father. My father got treatment but was not totally healed, just lived a little bit longer. All by Mr. Yoo's own money. My father lived for five more years. In least at that five more years, my father could finish his unfinished business. So he had no regret when must rest for the last time. He could pass away with a smile."

"Now, after all of that. I am worse than evil if I betray Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan. I am in eternal debt to him. So there is no way, I am involved in this. I just stupidly didn't predict something bad about them." Yoshida told his story and his determination.

"Bo-ho-ho... The poor fisherman whines and tells his mellow drama story," One of the Japanese infiltrators suddenly came into their room and mocked Yoshida. "You should embarrassed feeling in debt with another country, where is your nationality pride as Japanese?!"

"It is you who should feel embarrassed... Before I came here, there were two times I met people who tried to conquer another country by force, It was in Africa and the Middle East, and both of them were done by terrorists. Are you a terrorist too?" Gerald said to that Japanese infiltrator. "You are from Japan, a well-developed and futuristic country, how come you still use this barbarian method to gain your selfishness?"

"HUH! Ridiculous. You are American, do you think you are different? How many times since World War II, has your country intervened in other countries? How many infiltration and conquering attempts were done by your country? So what is the difference?"

"I am talking here not as the delegation of my country, but just as a human being, a personal individual. Our countries may be wrong, but it doesn't mean we must be wrong too. I am here to try to fix the pandemic that is happening." Gerald said.

"HA-HA-HA... What a joke. I believe all of you are just the same as other Yankees, just selfishly trying to save yourself. You know our country is safe, that is why you all try to come to our country illegally."

"Nope, what he said is the truth." - A woman who sounded familiar heard behind that Japanese infiltrator.

"HUH??"

"ARGH!!"

The Japanese infiltrator was shocked by that sudden sound behind him, but when he wanted to see who was behind him, it was already too late.

A well-trained move was performed to take down the unprepared enemy immediately with only one attack.

"YEUM...!"

"Ssssssttt.....! Silence!"

Rory just reflectively calls the person that he sees, who is Seol Yeum Bi. He is so happy.

But of course, they may not forget that they are not free yet, there are still eleven of them conquering the island.

But whatever it is, now all the hostages feel happy, because the unpredicted help is coming. Seol Yeum Bi that they left on Seoul, now there untie them. Seol Yeum Bi is still wet, she likes just swimming at sea... Did she?

"You are good at distracting him." Yeum Bi said to Gerald.

"Well, to be honest, I am shocked to see you peek from the windows, I thought you were a ghost. But when I am sure it is you, of course, I must do what I must do." Gerald said.

"How come you are here now?" Ros asked.

"Well, it is a long story, I will tell you later. Now we must take over this island back, right?" Yeum Bi said.

So then after all of them successfully untied, they set a plan to take over the island.

The Dokdo guards, of course, know where they keep their weapons. They will take those weapons, but they choose to perform a quiet action to take them all one by one. Because they are outnumbered, it is unwise to choose a frontal fight. Six of them will fight eleven people. And for the South Korean side, they know the location better, it is their island and building.

So then they perform all their actions professionally calculated. They scout all of those eleven infiltrator locations and take them down silently one by one. Until the last group of the infiltrators is attacked together and taken down. It was not an easy task, but they successfully took over the island with focus, teamwork, and determination.

Dokdo is still Dokdo, not Takeshima Island.

...

The Island is successfully under the control of South Korea again.

The communication is open again, and they inform Seoul about what happened.

Seol Yeum Bi became a National Hero because of her actions.

But Seol Yeum Bi is there because she chooses to still join the adventure with Gerald, Ros, Rory, and Qunn.

So now what must they do?

If they still want to continue to Japan, then they must leave right away with Yoshida's ship, while his cousin is still in charge of the borderline guard, so they can slip away to enter Japan.

So without wasting time, they just packed their belongings to Yoshida's ship and left.

***

What happened to Seol Yeum Bi.

Early in the morning, Gerald, Ros, Rory, and Qunn, left the stadium to the east shore, to get on the boat to Dokdo at that time.

When that happens, Yeum Bi is still sleeping beside Yuna.

They separated without saying goodbye.

Again, Gerald and others know and can understand. Yeum Bi just experienced a family tragedy, and now her nine-year-old youngest sister lying down under medical treatment.

Yeum Bi is already at home, and with her family, so they all understand and feel happy for her.

...

Tomorrow morning, Yeum Bi sits by herself on the top audience chair in the stadium. She just stares blankly situation in front of her.

"You miss them, don't you?" a voice of female children suddenly heard and came to Yeum Bi.

"Yuna?! You are already able to walk? No way, let's go back to your bed!" Yeum Bi said, she wanted you to stand up, but Yuna grabbed her hand and forced her to keep sitting.

"Just sit down, listen to me, or I will be angry," Yuna said.

Yeum Bi can feel from her grab that she is still weak, so rather than argue with her, better if she spoils Yuna for a little bit.

"Eonni*... You know when you carried me and tried to escape the day before yesterday? I saw your face. Yes, you are tense, but your face is alive, you are happy, have faith in your teammate. I never saw your facial expression like that when with us. Your expression is more like in debt with us, just obey, don't want to hurt us, something like that." Yuna said. (*Eonni means older sister.)

"Eonni... You are never in debt with us for everything. What my parents did to you, how my oppa* felt to you, all is freedom for you how you want to respond to it. Your feelings, heart, and body are yours, not ours." (*Oppa means older brother.)

"And now you already safe me. It is actually I am in debt with you. But you don't want it, don't you? So let's just call it even." Yuna said.

"E-hey... You're just still 9 years old, how come you said that." Yeum Bi said.

"O-ho... Do you underestimate me? You know what, even now I can beat you with my jujitsu." Yuna said.

They both then laugh.

"No, seriously eonni. Just go... I am OK here. I am the one that will continue the legacy of General Seol. You are free to do what you want and what you like." Yuna said.

"And I guarantee that is going to happen." Suddenly a male voice is coming. He is President Yoo Gi Hwan.

"From now on, Seol Yuna is my own daughter. She may do anything positive, and I will support it with the best I can do." Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan said again.

Seol Yeum Bi starts to get swayed. To be honest, Yeum Bi loves to be on the adventure with Gerald and others, but she still feels must dedicate herself to General Seol's family.

"You know what? Maybe if you continue your adventure with them, and find the solution to this pandemic, then your contribution will become the best reward for this country and General Seol's family. Of course, this is without coercion. Besides, you like to be with them, don't you?" Pres Yoo Gi Hwan said.

Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan's words make Yeum Bi think and see from another point of view.

"Just go, eonni... I am fine with President Yoo." Yuna said.

Seol Yeum Bi then smiles, she gives Yuna the military dog tag of Yuna's oppa, who is also her ex-fiancée, with the engagement ring. The military dog tag of Seol Yang and Seol Yun.

"You are just 9 years old, how come you become this mature?" Yeum Bi said.

"I think because I have many great oppa and eonni," Yuna said smiling.

"So you want to go? Well, I am sorry I can't provide you with an escort, I think you can do the trip alone. Just be careful. I think there is an unused motorcycle, just use it, that is the best that I can do, and you may take some supplies with you of course." Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan said.

"That is more than enough Mr. President, thank you." Yeum Bi said.

So with that motorcycle, Yeum Bi left the stadium and pursued Gerald and others on the East.

It is an unpleasant trip, and dangerous also. While riding the motorcycle, Yeum Bi must avoid many attacks from the infected. But Yeum Bi is trained enough, she can avoid the threats the best that she can.

When she arrives at the East shore, she also quickly tries to 'borrow' a ship, and continue her trip to Dokdo.

When she almost arrives at Dokdo, she sees the flag is different, she recognizes that flag.

So she hides her ship on the dead point of view from the island, and observe the island with her binocular.

When she already understands the position of the island infiltrators, she tries to seek the best chance to take action.

When the moment comes, she jumps to the sea, swimming to the perfect spot, and her action starts from there.

Then the rest is just like what it is.

Without the need to solve the pandemic, Seol Yeum Bi already proved to become the hero of South Korea by thwarting the colonization attempt from a small group that acted based on their own fascism and initiative.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

630 265 20
It's been ten years since the fall of humanity. I was only ten years old when the zombies took over. The military told us to flee underground, explai...
49.1K 3K 34
Tech loves the club and the sense of family it gives him but he wants what his brothers have been getting. Several of his brothers have met and falle...
300K 28.3K 38
A comic apocalyptic sci-fi romp. The zombie apocalypse has come and gone, the world has ended, humanity has crumbled... Nobody told the aliens. Ali...
629 87 18
A woman has fallen into the wrong reality! Start the story... Hey! Build the tension, and off we go. Prepare the feels, get invested and have a good...