Rachel ( Rimuru) of The Hero...

By Shivank0123

After experiencing peace for 100 years, Rimuru must obey Ciel's wish to go to the past and play the role of a... More

Notice
01. Meeting and parting
02. cooperation from heroes
03. Agreement with Ruminas
04. Ruminas Doesn't Give up
05. Hinata's child
06. Mysterious Little Boy
07. Those who come from the front
08. Journey to Tempest
09. Shiro, Rio, and 'him'
10. Mysterious Slime
12. Reunite and Strange Sounds
13. What Happened To Chloe
14. Relaxation
15. play with children
16.Weather the Storm or Let It Go?
17. What happened?
18. One Truth Revealed
19. Traitor
20. Shiro's Dark Side
21. Rimuru's chaos
22. Diablo?
23. Judgment for Ruminas
24. Luna's Participation
25. Love
26. Walpurgis
27. Luna's anger

11. Against Charrybdis

236 7 0
By Shivank0123

A few days ago Rimuru helda meeting and it was decided that he still couldn't go to Ingracia

because there were still several things that needed to be handled. Instead he prepared a replacement by telling Rio where his little brother might be and if he was willing to be a teacher there.

"Is this information from Rachel-san? Hey, why don't you just tell me directly?" Rio protested.

"It seems like he's a perfectionist and doesn't want to say that he's not really sure. Coincidentally, I also have business there, So he came to me." Rimuru concluded it himself.

When Rachel or that time she called herself Ciel, Rimuru didn't get any information from her. It showed that he was stronger than him. It was understandable because the existence of heroes and demon lords could even be considered equal, depending on the individual.

Apart from that, in terms of his voice and speaking style, Ciel shows the attitude of someone who is a perfectionist. He is the type of person who will not reveal information whose validity has not been confirmed.

Rio had no reason to refuse. He really wanted to meet his sister immediately. With a heavy heart, Rio had to leave his party.

"I promise l'll visit here sometime. I think this is where the best food is."

"Hey, but the ones you often eat are dangerous monsters."

"Hm? The important thing is it's delicious."

"Hahaha... strong people don't think about their safety. It seems like you only see them as food." Kaval laughed dryly.

For him who had been fighting as an adventurer risking life and death against monsters, Rio's thoughts were beyond reason. But for someone as strong as Rio, it seemed like he didn't need to worry. For him, they are all food, especially if they collaborate with Shiro. In just a short time they became close. Shiro will always be willing to make food from the monsters that Rio collects.

Surprisingly, whatever he cooks is always delicious, it's like using skill.

While Rio said goodbye to go to the kingdom of Ingracia himself, the others still lived here, especially Ciel. His master still hadn't woken up, but it didn't seem like he would be around for long.

            ***

"Who is there?"

Shion handed Rimuru in slime form to Milim who had just returned from hunting with the others.

Benimaru and Souei immediately stood behind Milim, Hakurou stood close by among the trees that seemed to suddenly appear during training. It's likely he also noticed something. Then Ranga also immediately came out of Rimuru's shadow and took the guard position.

Everyone gathered to face someone who was already familiar.

"It's been quite a while, my leader." That's Traya, Treyni's sister.

"Of course. But why do you look like that? Like you're going to kill someone." Rimuru asked.

The boiling anger could be felt even from afar, sharp enough to make Shion and Milim react to it immediately. Its semi-transparent body looked a bit blurry in places. It was clear he had some damage. It seemed like something had happened to him.

Ciel didn't need to ask because he definitely knew the answer. Based on experience, this is the time for Charrybdis to arrive.

"Charrybdis," Ciel whispered, but it was enough for everyone to hear it to steal their attention.

"Uh, can the hero over there feel it too? Well, I'm afraid it's an emergency. Charrybdis, a disaster- class monster, has revived. The power this great spirit possesses is comparable to that of a Demon Lord. My sisters are keeping it from moving at the moment, but we are hopelessly defeated. Plus a great spirit is seeking this land. Charrybdis is the tyrant of the sky. I have come here to tell you that you must strengthen your defenses and prepare air warfare forces."

Fatigue was clearly visible on her face as Traya explained it.

Tension quickly filled the air. Especially for Fuze, he reacted the first time he saw a Dryad in front of his eyes. But hearing the name Charrybdis, his brain started functioning properly again.

"Charrybdis? Oh man, if it's turned on. That's a bigger threat than the Demon Lord. Unlike people, he can't even reason. It's classified as a catastrophe, but I can say that it's a full-fledged disaster...."

Ciel was silent for a while enjoying them all discussing about Charrybdis, the disaster class

monster and how to deal with it. In the end, Charrybdis's revival is because of Milim and the one who will deal with him is Milim.

However, Ciel thought differently. Disguising themselves as heroes, Ciel realizes that they haven't carved any work yet. When the Orc Lord was about to attack, they also left.

Ciel had decided that he would handle it. But before he spoke, someone interrupted first.

"Can I attack him if Milim-sama can't?" Shinsiya unexpectedly volunteered.

"Hmm.."'l help too. Even though I'm good at cooking, I can also fight with a sword." Shiro chimed in.

Ciel frowned displeased. He had forgotten that he wasn't the only one who shouldn't be here. So, of course there is a possibility of a development like this.

Their proposal might be good, but it was still rejected, especially Rimuru. Meanwhile, Ciel also disagrees because he feels bad.

"Don't worry! Let me handle it. I was a little guilty because l didn't take care of the Orc Lord at that time. So, let me deal with Charybdis and you guys handle the others." Ciel said what he meant. It's

handle the others." Ciel said what he meant. It's likely they won't refuse because previously Charrybdis was also sealed by the hero.

Rimuru's abilities in the present are not enough to deal with Charrybdis, but the difference is that there is Rimuru from the future who will handle him. Unfortunately, this was Ciel acting while his master was still fast asleep.

Even though his main ability is sealed and somewhat weakened, it doesn't make him unable to do anything against Charrybdis.

"Hero-sama, do you really want to eliminate Charrybdis?" Traya confirmed.

"Yes, if Charrybdis can't be stopped here, sooner or later he will attack the human kingdom. I will kill him before that. So, handle the rest."

"That's right. Charrybdis can summon the summoned megalodons that have materialized inside several lower dragon corpses. They have manifested into creatures over sixty feet long, the likes of which we have never seen before, and there are thirteen of them. My sisters estimate each at A-rank."

Everyone lost their voice. Even though they were previously willing to have a hero take Charrybdis for them, they still had to face a number of A rank monsters. But that was better and they still had a chance of defeating them one by one while the hero handled Charrybdis.

"Don't worry! We can handle the megalodon so the hero doesn't have too much trouble, right? But don't push yourself! If something bad happens, ask Vesta to convey help to King Gazel."

"Are you all sure? This is Charrybdis with thirteen A-rank monsters...."

Fuze still had doubts. He was the only one who looked so anxious compared to the others who still looked calm even though he was going up against a strong opponent.

"Ara, are you doubting me? As the chosen hero, I won't let myself lose. Don't worry, all of them are not weak either:"

That way, Ciel has established himself to defeat Charrybdis as a hero.

The fight has begun.

It's at the end of the gravel road to the Dwarven kingdom, near the halfway point between the Dwargon capital and Tempest. They met Geld and his contribution team there, waiting for the

moment to come.

It's time for Charrybdis to appear.

Vesta wants to inform King Gazel, but is detained by Ciel.

"No need."

"But... Rimuru-sama told us to prepare for the worst. Wouldn't getting a lot of help be more reassuring?" Vesta was also the same as Rimuru, asking King Gazel for help in case their strength was not enough. He couldn't possibly lose to that megalodon monster.

However, Ciel still said there was no need to ask other parties for help.

"Please believe me." Ciel emphasized his words.

His sharp gaze made Vesta not move. He didn't realize that Ciel made Vesta surrender with magic. He thought it would be fine with a little touch of magic.

However, Treynee who came still felt uncertain. Of cOurse, it's reassuring to have a hero who can

handle it directly, but this hero is a hero who hasn't been heard of having the slightest achievement. Its appearance is also rarely seen. Therefore he conveyed clear information.

"This Charrybdis was born a long time ago, going through the cycle of death and rebirth. It is a cruel and brutal ruler of the heavens. He could even be called the heaven-sent child of Veldora, the Storm Dragon, ruler and guardian of the Jura Forest."

"Wait a nmoment." Rimuru interrupted. "What do you mean 'Veldora's child sent from heaven?""

"Charrybdis is a monster created by a pile of magicules leaking from Veldora.

Even the top-level wind magic I commanded didn't work on Charrybdis.

"Under [Magic Interefence], we believe the effects of all magic are reduced. Moreover, the greatest difficulty lies in how it nullifies any kind of flight- based magic. Try to make contact with it and you will fall to the ground. Losing the advantage of height makes it an enemy that's hard to fight."

Treynee conveys this so that everyone knows better how dangerous Charrybdis is and that it will not be that easy to fight, especially for heroes.

However, Ciel already knew that very well. That's why he actually doesn't need explanations and worries.

Actually, he was more worried about his master who should have woken up, but showed no signs of it.

"It's okay. Don't worry! If Brother Hero has trouble, we will be ready to help." Shinsiya exclaimed excitedly.

The discussion continued until around 14 Megalodon monsters approached. The terrifying sight was astonishing. A giant shark, over sixty feet long gracefully swam through the sky. Their bodies were protected by sturdy dragon scales. Along with those monsters, there were giant dragons accompanying them.

Its size is enormous, making Megalodon look small in comparison. The total length is 150 feet. There was one big red ball at the bottom of its head; on top was a pair of horns that looked sturdy as if they could dig through solid rock or anything else.

Charrybdis exudes a strange and ominous beauty.

And with that, the battle began.

Each of them started picking off enemies one by one to fight, except for Rimuru and Milim who were not allowed to interfere, only as observers. They will intervene if something bad happens.

Meanwhile

Even though Treynee had said that all kinds of magic would be dispelled and that trying to fly near her would make you fall instantly, that didn't work for Ciel at alL.

Ciel flew over to Charrybdis calmly. Observing his large figure from his two sharp red eyes. For a few moments of observing, a small smile appeared on his lips.

Charrybdis responded to Ciel's actions. The red ball glowed as if it was a warning that he was about to release something dangerous. Yes, Charrybdis will shoot its sturdy and sharp scales in unlimited quantities.

However, before Charrybdis could launch his attack, Ciel had already moved forward very quickly. He flew around Charrybdis' body while leaving behind lightning slashes. There's Phobio in there. Ciel knows that and tries not to hurt Phobio.

It took a few seconds before a surprising phenomenon occurred.

Charrybdis was quickly cut into several pieces like a fish that had been cut. Her body is very strong and sturdy, it can negate many types of magic, and everything Treynee tells makes the image of Charrybdis very dangerous. However, seeing that Charrybdis was so easy to cut the hero as he was now, Treynee looked like he was lying.

Charrybdis has ultraspeed regeneration, but unfortunately he doesn't show any signs of it. His body was still cut and soon the pieces would fall to the ground and scatter. Before that happened, Ciel gathered and wrapped it in hell fire which was clearly stronger than the one launched by Benimaru, while Phobio was wrapped in a separate bubble.

For a moment everyone was amazed to see Ciel's actions that were too fast, it was too easy to face a disaster class monster like that.

"Extraordinary."

"Is this the true power of a hero?"

"He can defeat Charrybdis that easily?"

"Tch... my fire is still not strong enough to match it."

"His sword looks cool. He chops it like he's choppinga fish."

Everyone sang praises and words of awe. However, since there was still a Megalodon to take out, they couldn't let their guard down and quickly got back into battle mode.

Rimuru and Milim who were observing from a distance were no less surprised, especially Milim who looked very excited with sparkling eyes.

"Woah, what is that? My dragon eye isn't working, He's not just an ordinary hero."

Rimuru observed the situation calmly although still a little shocked.

"Milim, how strong do you think the hero is?"

"I think he can fight other Demon Lords and weak Demon Lords won't be able to match him. Charrybdis is quite troublesome for other Demon Lords you know."

Demon Lord and Charrybdis in terms of strength can be considered equal, but Charrybdis has no mind. Fighting him is troublesome even for a

Demon Lord class. It shows this Hero's abilities are clearly recognized.

Suddenly Rimuru receives telepathy from Ciel.

"He is the Demon Lord Carrion's subordinate who Milim hit a few days ago. I'l leave the rescue to you!"

Rimuru could observe that there was a person wrapped in a separate bubble. Spreading out his bat wings, Rimuru flew towards Phobio.

When he touched the object that was confining Phobio, it burst apart much like a soap bubble. Rimuru quickly caught it before it fell to the ground.

"Thank you, Ciel. I'Il finish this!" Rimuru shouted before he dragged Phobio to the ground.

Milim who was left behind pouted. "Guess I really don't have a chance."

Milim really wanted to fight Charrybdis, but it seemed like the hero was completely capable of handling it on his own. He has absolutely no stage here. Following Rimuru, Milim went down to the ground where Phobio was laid and Rimuru started doing things to her.

Rimuru is separating Charrybdis' core from Phobio's body. Leaving it forawhile will make it possible to revive Charrybdis. However, one wrong step will cause Phobio to die.

"Hmm... is this Megalodon monster delicious? I need to try making it!"

"Papa, what are you doing?"

Shiro, who did not participate in the battle, looked at the Megalodon that Rimuru's subordinates were still fighting as a cooking ingredient. If Rio were here, he would agree to try to taste whether Megalodon was delicious or not when cooked.

Meanwhile Shinsiya decided to approach Rimuru.

"Ah, wait a minute. I'm trying to save him."

"Why save him?"

"If left unchecked, Charrybdis will be resurrected again."

"Then, let me just eat it. My abilities are the same as Papa, but if Papa can't do it, let me do it. So.."

"Don't!"

Ciel observes Rimuru, Milim, and Shinsiya. The distance was a bit far because Ciel was still flying in the sky, but he could hear Rimuru and Shinsiya's Conversation.

Rimuru wants to save Phobio, but Shinsiya doesn't seem to want to do something like that. Claiming to have the same ability, Shinsiya prepares to release the Predator skill.

Ciel returned to their side in an instant and held Shinsiya's hand.

"Eh? Ciel-sama?" Shinsiya showed a confused

expression.

Ciel released his grip.

"Phobio is a subordinate of one of the Demon Kings. Causing them trouble would be

troublesome."

"Eh? But weren't he and his friends disturbing him first?"

"Yeah, but still.."

"If he loses or dies, it means it's his fault because he's too weak. Besides, because of him, we're having trouble dealing with that dangerous monster, you know." Shinsiya didn't seem to want to lose in arguing with Ciel. He believes his decision is correct, but Ciel still disagrees.

Shinsiya's existence is an anomaly as much as it is, allowing a warping of the original events. Ciel could actually understand Shinsiya's actions. After all, Rimuru has long since eaten the opponents he defeated many times and it is possible that Shinsiya inherited it too.

However, eating Phobio at this time would only create problems. That's why Shinsiya's actions were immediately intercepted by Ciel.

While they were arguing, Rimuru had finished his rescue efforts on Phobio. His artificial heart started working and beating.

"This is not good! Ah, I hope the seal can be opened sooner:"

It seems Ciel heard something. From the master? No... no, Ciel didn't know whose voice it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...