Trueblood Godric X reader lov...

De Godricismymaker

This story is about You meeting Godric and fell in love with and he turned you as a vampire Mais

Chapter 1- Meets
Chapter 3 - Parents and Feed
Chapter 4 - Daughter and Mother
Chapter 5 - Child
Chapter 6 - Lost and Happiest
Chapters 7 - Maker
Chapter 8 - Godric
Chapter 9 - Y/C/N as a vampire
Updated soon

Chapter 2 -My maker and lover

223 10 0
De Godricismymaker

This chapter takes place the day Godric disappeared, and you will have flashbacks on how he turns you.
~~~~~
You live in Dallas Texas with Godric, who happens to be your maker, and your husband and he the Sheriff of Area 9.

You woke up noticed Godric was missing and very upset about it and asked Isabel,"Where is my husband?"

~~~~
Flashbacks

You are still human and still what be turned into as a vampire, but Godric has not turned you into it, yet it has been two months since you left your old life and become family with Godric and Eric.

"What's wrong, my love?" Godric asks as he looks at you know how sad you are.

"It be two months Godric, and you have not turned me yet why come." You cry in front of him, knowing he hates seeing you sad.

Godric place his hand on your cheek and say "I don't want you to lose your human life yet"

"Please Godric I love you and want live forever with you" As tear flooding down your face as he kiss your forehead.

"I love you too and I want that but-" You interrupted him

"I want become a vampire now Godric I want a life with you"

Godric sadly nod "As you wish but there no turn back after it done"

"I understand before I turn . I have a favorite to ask I want become your wife not just a child of as your daughter not how Eric is your son but more to it"  You replied to him as he agreed.

"I like that you become my wife and you be mine forever" Godric smile as he kiss you knowing you and him will share a bond forever.

~~~~
Flashbacks ended for a bit back to the present

"Y/N we have no clue where Godric is?" Isabel responded back while watch you get very upset that he gone.

"Godric is missing and you have no fucking clue where he at" You grab Isabel by the neck and reply "Find him now"

"Yes Ma'am" As Isabel walk way

'Godric where the hell are you?' You ask your self crying in blood tear.

~~~~
Flashbacks

This the day Godric turn you as his own

"Godric are you sure about this?" Eric ask him

"My son yes she want become one and I'm in love with her since the moment I met her" Godric reply while Eric smile

"I glad you find love my father"

"Godric is it time for me to become a vampire now" You announced your welcome as Godric look at you with a smile on his face.

Eric dig a hole for you and Godric to lay in so you be reborn into a vampire as you be dreaming so long.

Godric look at you "Are you sure this is  want your really want"

"Yes Godric"You reply back as Eric stop digging

"It time father" Eric say watch you and him get into the hole.

"I have to drain alot of your blood okay when that happens you got take some of mine blood" Godric calming say as you nod.

Godric fang come out as he suck on your neck drying out alot of your blood as soon he did that you start to faint away as block out.

The next day you woke up digging out of the ground, finding Godric stand their with a human "Eat" as Godric reply

The hungry of blood smell so good that your fang pop out knowing you have no choice and feed on human neck as Godric  join you too. The moment Godric stop, you stop

You look at him as you pull him into a kiss knowing where this lead to sex.

Godric slowly got on top of you as he fuck you so hard that you decided to turn it around and ride him like it tomorrow. "Oh Godric I love you so much"

Godric smile and pull you down while kiss you badly. As you two still fucking like rabbits Eric walk him see you two naked and ask "Are you two done?"

~~~~
Flashbacks ended again

Eric knocked at your door to know what happened to Godric.

"Mother where is he" Eric ask very upset about it

"I have no fucking clue no one is not help at all to find him and I "Eric hug you without hesitation know how much this family means to both of you "Do you know where your sister at" You pull away.

"No clue where she ain't, You know how Nora is" Eric reply

"I be vampire for 1000 years and this not like Godric to disappeared like this when he have a job to do" You said

~~~~~
Flashbacks

It be a week since you become a vampire and you love it and having Godric as your maker and husband. It the blessing things you have be dreaming about.

Godric be teaching you have to feed without kill someone and it be work. Eric be kinda to you now you part of this family and have call you mother even though you be 18 forever it still feels weird being call mother but you will get used to it soon over the years.

"My love is everything alright" Godric saw blood coming out of your eyes

"I'm okay my love it just I miss my mother so much that-"You stop speaking as Godric walk toward you.

"Are you have second thoughts about you being a vampire with me" Godric ask place his finger on your chin up as look at you with sad face.

"No my love I ain't I love you and want this I just miss my mother that all" You replied back see Godric nod and give you a kiss

"Okay my love I understand" As Godric pull away from the kiss as say to you

"Can I just see her one last time before I start whole life with you forever" You ask Godric who hate that idea but say no to you is not easy.

"As you wish my love but you can't get close or talk to her just see her in far distant and we will leave" Godric answer

~~~~
Flashbacks ended

"Mother I think I know how to find him but it ain't going be easy" Eric snap you out of something

"What is it my son" You replied

"I know someone who can read mind and help us find Godric but she ain't easy to deal with" Eric answer

"And who is this person are we talk about" You ask confused

"Her name is Sookie Stackhouse" Eric answer

-------
Certain chapter will go present and Flashbacks to the past. Some chapter will be short or long.

This story is about you and Godric love story and how it started and how it will end.  When  I finish this whole story that last one will be sad for everyone. And you probably will understand it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

108K 1.9K 18
You just moved back to you old town, haunted by your childhood memories of the lab. As people you thought were dead come back to hurt you once more...
73.8K 2.8K 27
"𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣." godric and...
35 2 29
Horror. Vampires. Love. Death
Ambrosia's Vampire De Kirsten

Ficção Adolescente

1.6K 78 26