How to Fight For Your Dragon

OneArtsyGamer03 tarafından

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "How to Fight for Your Dragon" :) ... Ah, Berk. The seaso... Daha Fazla

This is Berk
Flying Free
Dragon Trappers
Next Plan of Action
Backstory
The Dragon Rider
A Mother's Love
The Dragon's Nest
Bonding
Beautiful as the Day I Lost You
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Defending the Nest
Sacrifice
Soul of a Dragon
Challenging the Alpha
This is Berk

Battle at Berk

1K 52 42
OneArtsyGamer03 tarafından

...

Third Person P.O.V

Small colorful blurs swiftly fly past a wall of ice, people's short screams echoing as baby Nadders coo happily.

"Easy, girl!" (Y/N) yelps, gently petting the baby Nadder's face as she lets out a soft high pitched roar.

The dragons fly erratically, the group doing their best to hold on as they make their way out of the Nest.

"I don't wanna die!" Fishlegs wails, tightly gripping the dragon as he nearly slides off.

"We can't fly these things!" Tuffnut shouts, adjusting his helmet as he glares ahead.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Fishlegs replies, him and the dragon ramming through piles of snow. "Whoa!"

"But won't that Bewilderbeast just take control of these guys, too?" Astrid calls to (Y/N) and Hiccup, struggling to balance.

(Y/N)'s Nadder chitters, flying besides Hiccup as he reaches over and pats her head before rubbing his own Nadder's neck with a laugh.

"They're babies! They don't listen to anyone."

"Yeah! Just like us!" Tuffnut smirks, his dragon swerving around.

"This..." Gobber wheezes out as his Nadder slams into the wall of ice repeatedly. "Is..." Slam. "Very dangerous!"

"No! Really? I thought this was totally safe!" (M/N) sarcastically yells back, sighing in relief as her Nadder steadies himself, Valka laughing softly.

"You're such a good girl!" (Y/N) coos to her dragon, making her happily chirp as she flies upward with Hiccup.

Gobber manages to steer his Nadder to the two, barely holding on with his one hand.

"Some might suggest this is poorly conceived!"

"It's a good thing we never listen!" Hiccup replies with a smirk, facing ahead as he and (Y/N) go right, Gobber left as a wall of broken ice seperates them.

"So!" Gobber shouts in between ice walls. "What is your--" another wall. "--plan?" He finishes.

"Well, first we're going to get (D/N) and Toothless back," (Y/N) says as she looks ahead, nodding.

"Then kick Drago's--" Hiccup was cut off by the wall of ice, Gobber gasping as he looks ahead.

"Heads up!"

"And... That thing!" Hiccup yelps, his Nadder barely managing to dodge tje ice ahead, (Y/N) yelling as her Nadder flies too high up.

Gobber cries out in pain as his Nadder slams against the ice.

...

Back on Berk...

The night sky was eerie, no stars shining above and a dark fog shrouded the waters.

The Alpha bellows a roar as he crushes one of the Viking pillars beneath his foot, approaching Berk.

...

Gothi sleeps soundly with her Terrible Terrors cuddling her, chittering lightly.

The low rumble of the Alpha sounds through the air, making the dragons jolt awake with squawks as they instantly start flying to his side.

Gothi wakes in a daze, rubbing her eyes as she quickly makes her way out to see what troubled them. Her eyes widen as she gasps in horror.

...

A man chuckles, exclaiming happily as he scratches his Gronckle's belly.

"That's a good boy!"

The Gronckle purrs happily, his leg twitching before he freezes, his pupils shrinking as he starts to fly towards the Alpha.

He knocks over tables and chairs, slamming into the wall multiple times.

"Watch the furniture!" The man stammers as the Gronckle slams through the front door and flies off. "Where are ya going?!"

He pauses, gasping with wide eyes as he looks up at the Alpha.

People yell out as their dragons leave their sides, Snotlout's father looking around with narrowed eyes and confusion at the dragons. He turns to where they were flying, his eyes widening.

Drago smirks from ontop of Toothless, the Bewilderbeast roaring loudly behind him with the dragon army flying above. (D/N) was at his side, his stare blank but his mouth curled up in a snarl.

"Your Chief... Is dead!" Drago shouts to the crowd, making them gasp.

"Stoick?" A woman questions, instinctively grabbing her husband's hand with a worried expression as he looks at her.

"No one can protect you now!"

The Bewilderbeast roars, unleashing his deadly frost breath onto Berk.

...

"This fog is freezing," (Y/N) shivers lightly, the rest of the group following her and Hiccup. "That must mean they're already at Berk."

"Probably," Hiccup sighs back, shaking his head as he squints to see in front of him.

The baby Nadders continue to coo absent-mindedly, unaware of the dangers occurring. Hiccup gasps softly when he sees the destruction on Berk, (Y/N)'s eyes widening.

"Just this one time, I hate being right."

"He took all the dragons!" Fishlegs whimpers, the dragon army above the Bewilderbeast erratically flying around.

The Bewilderbeast struggles to climb onto Berk, buying them some time.

"Distract the Alpha!" Hiccup says to the others in a firm tone. "Try to keep his focus off (D/N) and Toothless."

"How do we know (D/N) is even with Toothless? He could be with the others up there!" Astrid replies, (Y/N) shaking her head in disagreement.

"Wherever Toothless goes, (D/N) loyally follows." (Y/N) answers, watching the Bewilderbeast climb onto land. "Just try distracting him like Hiccup said."

"Uh... How?" Tuffnut questions with a raised brow.

"Have you forgotten who you're riding with?" Eret muses, gently petting his dragon. "There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!"

The Nadder dives suddenly as Eret screams.

"Except for this one!"

"Amateur," Snotlout snickers, rolling his eyes.

...

A man hiding behind a building gasps when he spots the group above, "hey, look! It's Hiccup and (Y/N)!"

The Vikings cheer in relief as the group fly above Berk, the Alpha turning with a roar when he sees them.

Drago looks over with a light gasp, "what?"

The Alpha snarls as Hiccup and (Y/N) make their way up to Drago.

A sheep suddenly blocks Hiccup from his gaze, bleating as he falls. The Alpha stares as he flies up in his face again, Ruffnut and Tuffnut below.

"Keep them coming!" Ruffnut grunts, launching another sheep in the air as Gobber rushes over two sheep.

"Black sheep, baby!" Snotlout laughs, tossing the sheep to Tuffnut.

The Alpha roars, pausing when another thunderous sound echoed through the air. He turns and looks at the large horn, seeing no one. He roars once more, stopping as the black sheep smacks him on the forehead.

The sheep bleats as he falls down the Alpha's face, landing stuck above his mouth as Snotlout laughs.

"Ten points!"

The Alpha huffs, unamused as he blows the sheep off of him. The group below laughs before nervously smiling as the Alpha walks closer.

"Uh-oh."

The Alpha bellows, angrily snarling and turning as the horn goes off once more. Fishlegs giggles to himself before peeking over, screaming as the Alpha roars and blows ice at him.

Fishlegs quickly rushes off the horn, jumping and landing roughly. "I'm okay!"

...

Hiccup and (Y/N) were now near Drago, the Alpha noticing.

Hiccup holds his hand up to (Y/N), motioning for her to stay back in case something goes wrong.

She reluctantly nods, remaining a few feet below Hiccup as she watches him get closer to Toothless.

Hiccup exhales softly, looking between (D/N) and Toothless as Drago bitterly chuckles.

"You two certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that."

Hiccup ignores Drago, focusing on the dragon in front of him. "Toothless? Hey... It's me, bud."

Toothless' vision was blurred, Hiccup's voice disoriented.

"It's me. I'm right here, bud," Hiccup looks at (D/N) with a sad smile. "(Y/N)'s here too, (D/N). She's just below us. She misses you so much. Come back to us."

Drago laughs, shaking his head. "They're not yours anymore. They belong to the Alpha."

The Alpha moves closer, staring intensely at Toothless as Drago continues.

"But, please, oh great dragon masters," Drago mocks, bowing, "try to take them. Yours will not miss a second time."

The Alpha moves down in between Toothless, (D/N), and Hiccup, staring at Toothless with low rumbles coming from him.

...

(Y/N) nervously looks at the Alpha, moving away as she looks up at Hiccup.

...

"It wasn't your fault, bud," Hiccup softly says as he raises his hand. "They... made you do it."

Toothless' mouth opens slightly, his pupils trembling as he blankly stares at Hiccup, his voice familiar.

He shakes his head, his eyes becoming ovals as he fights for control as the Alpha continues to command him.

"You'd never hurt him."

Hiccup moves closer, swallowing thickly as he holds back tears.

"And you would never hurt me."

Toothless rumbles softly as Hiccup enters his vision, no longer blurry. Hiccup sets his hand gently on Toothless as he coos.

He rumbles at (D/N), making him look over blankly before he snorts, shaking his head as he almost gets control.

Drago looks between the two with wide eyes, leaning forward.

"How... Are you doing that?"

"Please," Hiccup pleads, tears in his eyes. "(D/N), buddy..." He tries to get through to (D/N), "we can't do this without you. You two are our best friends."

Toothless' eyes shrink once more as the Alpha nearly takes control, his vision blurrying.

(D/N) looks at Hiccup, shaking his head with a low whine as he struggles to see. He looks down, pausing when he sees (Y/N) and faintly picks up her scent. The Alpha growls, moving his gaze from Toothless and focusing on (D/N), seizing back control.

"Our best friends."

Toothless shakes his head, shutting his eyes before opening them, his tail wagging happily.

(Y/N) gasps with a grin as she looks up at the two, Toothless cooing at Hiccup with a smile.

"Atta boy, that's it! I'm here!" Hiccup laughs, moving his hand away.

"Enough!" Drago bellows, swiftly raising his staff and slamming the side of Toothless' face.

He raises it again, grunting with a gasp as Toothless grabs the staff with his teeth and yanks him from the saddle.

"Yeah!" Hiccup cheers, Toothless rumbling as he starts falling from the sky. "Hang on!"

Hiccup leaps after Toothless, the two diving past (Y/N) as she cheers with a laugh. She gasps as Drago falls near her, grabbing her arm to stop his fall as the baby Nadder cries out from the weight, swaying around and flying lopsided.

"(D/N)!" She shouts, fighting off Drago as the baby Nadder slams into the Bewilderbeast's side, struggling to remain in the air.

(D/N)'s eyes go from slits to ovals as he blinks rapidly, shaking his head with a snarl as he sways lightly.

...

"Almost there, buddy. Almost there!" Hiccup shouts to Toothless, making him roar and turn around as Hiccup reaches for the saddle and seats himself.

He quickly opens the tail-fin, making Toothless swoop back in the air just as they reach the water.

Hiccup smiles, happily patting Toothless before gasping when he sees (Y/N) and Drago.

"Come on, bud!"

...

"Get... Away... From... Me!" (Y/N) struggles, swinging her fist back and colliding it with Drago's nose.

Drago yells as he falls back, landing on the Alpha's tusk as the baby Nadder starts thrashing around. The Alpha roars, blowing jagged ice at the baby Nadder and freezing part of her wing and the flooring below.

(Y/N) yelps, gasping before screaming as she looses her grip and starts spiraling towards the deadly ice.

"(Y/N)!" Hiccup yells, Toothless roaring as he starts diving as fast as he could to reach her.

(D/N) roars, snapping out of the Alpha's command and shaking his head as he starts to swiftly dive after his best friend.

"(D/N)! Use your wing trick!" Hiccup yells frantically, making him snort with a nod.

His wings harden as he starts to fall even faster, diving past Hiccup and Toothless and reaching for (Y/N) as she looks up at him with a gasp. (D/N) swiftly grabs her in one of his arms, safely holding her and snatching up the baby Nadder as well with his other arm as he uses his wings to fly through the ice before bursting from it, roaring. He dives down, gently dropping the Nadder as she squeaks and rolls to safety, panting softly.

"Yeah!" Hiccup cheers, (D/N) joining Toothless' side and helping (Y/N) climb onto his back.

"I missed you so much!" (Y/N) says in relief, leaning down and hugging his neck as he purrs happily, nuzzling his cheek into hers.

Hiccup smiles widely before looking towards Drago with a scowl.

"Do something!" Drago shouts from ontop of the Alpha, him roaring as he watches the two.

"We need to get those two apart."

Hiccup leans over, grabbing a ripped flag and looking towards (Y/N) as Toothless and (D/N) swiftly dodge a blast of ice blown at them.

(D/N) jerks his head for a moment, Toothless roaring as they were almost taken once more.

"We need to make sure the Alpha doesn't take their minds again," (Y/N) calls to Hiccup, gently setting her hand on (D/N)'s head to calm him.

"We have to block him out," Hiccup agrees, Toothless looking up at him. "(D/N), I need you to use your echolocation to tell where objects are. (Y/N) will steer you and make sure you're on the right path."

Hiccup rips the flag, (Y/N) leaning over and quickly grabbing it as they turn a corner.

"Do you trust us, bud? (D/N)?"

Toothless nods with a rumble, (D/N) cooing and looking up at (Y/N) with perked ears.

(Y/N) sighs deeply as she ties the flag around (D/N)'s eyes, his flight remaining intact as he scans the area with his ears perked.

Hiccup ties the flag around Toothless' eyes, gently setting his hand on his head.

"We can do this. All of us as one," Hiccup softly says, setting the tail-fin in position before smirking. "How about it, beautiful? Let's try this one more time!"

"I have faith in you!" She smiles back before becoming serious. "Just... Don't crash again. I mean it."

Hiccup laughs with a nod, the two swooping past the crowd as they cheer.

...

"Take him down, guys!" Astrid cheers with a nod, the others all yelling in agreement.

...

The two fly past Valka and (M/N), making them smile.

"Go get them!"

"Make them regret messing with Berk!" (M/N) yells, grinning with narrowed eyes.

...

"Take control of them!" Drago commands to the Alpha as the two fly near.

The Alpha rumbles, obeying and focusing on the two.

...

"Shut him out, guys." Hiccup calls, leaning down and grabbing the lever by his prostheticfoot.

"Just focus on me, (D/N)." (Y/N) gently says, watching as he becomes relaxed once more with a nod.

...

"Stop them!"

...

(Y/N) steers in front of Toothless, glaring at Drago with a smirk.

"Now!" She shouts, (D/N) firing a plasma ball near Drago as the Alpha blows ice at them.

He yells, avoiding the fireball and spinning around while chuckling.

(D/N)'s wings easily cut through the ice as he flys upward, spinning and flying upside down at Toothless' side.

By now, Drago was full-on laughing, mockingly pointing at the girl before gasping when he sees Hiccup wasn't on Toothless.

The flag flies off Toothless' face as he rumbles, (Y/N) moving the flag from (D/N)'s eyes and mockingly waving to Drago with a smirk.

Drago turns, gasping as Hiccup flies at him with his wing-suit. He swings his staff, missing Hiccup as he leaves a trail of Zippleback gas.

Hiccup grunts, lighting the gas and blasting Drago off the Alpha as he screams, the Alpha roaring. He lands roughly on the floor, his staff a few paces from him.

...

"Not again." Hiccup whines, the Alpha's tail in his path.

"Hiccup!" (Y/N) yells as Toothless screeches, racing to Hiccup's aid.

"Toothless! It's now or never!"

Toothless looks ahead in determination, opening his back-fins and swooping below Hiccup as he grabs the saddle.

"Come on, bud!"

(D/N) flies at Toothless' side, his wings slicing through some of the Alpha's spikes as he maneuvers through them with Toothless.

"Hold on!" Hiccup shouts as they swoop up and out of the way of the tail.

The two triumphantly spiral through the air, successfully avoiding the tail as Hiccup laughs, (Y/N) whooping.

"We did it!" Hiccup laughs, rubbing Toothless' face as (Y/N) pats (D/N)'s head.

"We didn't fall into flames this time!" (Y/N) jokes, making Hiccup playfully roll his eyes with a snort.

They fall backwards, diving down and going on either side of Drago. Toothless lands while glaring at Drago, (D/N) hissing at the man as (Y/N) jumps off.

She quickly draws her sword, throwing it through the air and slicing Drago's hand as he reaches for his staff.

He screams, glaring at the two as Hiccup starts to put his wing-suit away.

"Hold him there, guys." Hiccup tells the dragons. "It's all over now."

The dust behind them clears, revealing the Alpha towering over them. Drago notices, smirking as he holds his bloody hand.

"Or is it?"

(D/N)'s ears perk as he gasps, swiftly looking to the Alpha as Toothless snarls.

Hiccup slowly turns, his eyes wide when he sees the Alpha as he stammers.

"Uh..."

The Alpha breathes in, roaring as he fires his ice at the two.

"Oh, no! (Y/N)!" Hiccup cries out, turning to her.

(Y/N) screams, Hiccup just managing to reach and wrap his arms around her as the ice hits them.

...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.1K 289 27
What if Hiccup left Berk when he won the chance to kill a dragon all those years ago? Six years after Hiccups mysterious disappearance, a new Chief...
1.7K 23 5
Hiccup had won the honor of killing an agressive Monstrous Nightmare. Since, he wouldn't kill a dragon, his only option: To run away and leave Berk f...
405K 5.8K 40
Hiccup is banished from Berk for befriending a dragon, a Vikings mortal enemy, rejected for the last time, Hiccup leaves Berk after the Vikings spit...
97.2K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...