KONCLUSION

By AriCTF

"It always feels too good to be true" More

00
New Character's
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

165 5 0
By AriCTF

Previously from chapter 20
Once I was inside the car I sat down next to 2 figures who sounded familiar as they drove off, I drifted to sleep.

Za'Niyah's POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise, I was fully clothed and my face was not as swollen as before. I then explored the room to see who's house that I was in.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer and closer so I ran over to the corner of the room, so that I had an advantage.

Seconds later I couldn't believe who walked through the door, I fell to my knees I simply couldn't believe my eyes.

"Von?" I said getting closer to him.

"W-w-wow, you're alive??" I asked him genuinely curious.

"How are you here, I saw you get shot, your blood splattered all over me" I said as held his hands.

Von sat me down on the bed, to explain what really happened 5 months ago...

Flashback 5 months ago
Von's POV

I pulled up to some party one of my homegirls was having, as I walked inside I saw Za'Niyah dancing on some nigga whose name is known in the streets so I paid close attention to them.

I went over to my cousin Elijah and his homeboys Latrelle and Monté, they are in relationships with Kaior and her 2 best friends. That's how I was introduced to Za'Niyah.

"Who's that nigga Za'Niyah is dancing on?" I asked, ready to shoot up the party.

"Some nigga named Landon" Latrelle said.

"Landon? Landon? Like crazy Landon we went to highschool with?? " I asked.

"Oh shit I knew that nigga looked familiar " Monté said.

Za'Niyah don't even know what she getting herself into, that nigga crazy as fuck, he be ready to kill bitches whenever he doesnt get his way.

I walked to the kitchen and started to roll up, I was gonna keep my eye on her just in case shit get's out of hand.

20 minutes later

Za'niyah went to the washroom and I thought this was the perfect time to approach her and take her home, so I can explain that Landon isn't who he says he is.

I waited to see that Landon wasn't looking at her and then I made my way to the washroom, so that I could take her home.

I heard her washing up her hands and then I came in and just took her and carried her out of the party.

Za'Niyah was kicking and screaming, but I tried to do everything I could to get her away from that lame ass nigga Landon.

I brought her into my car and put her seatbelt on, I walked over to my side, out of nowhere Landon ran up on me.

"ZA'NIYAH!!!!" I yelled her name.

pop pop pop pop pop -gun sounds

My body dropped to the floor as my blood spilled all over the concrete...

Omniscience POV

Elijah, Latrelle, and Monte heard the gunshots and took out there straps to make sure that no one was sliding on them. They made sure that everyone was okay until they realised that Von wasn't with them anymore.

They all made there way out of the house and to the parking lot to see what happened. Latrelle was asking around to see who got shot, then he saw Von's car up ahead to they all ran towards him.

When they approached the car all you could see was Von's lifeless body laying in a pool of his own blood.

The 3 men proceeded to pick up von's body and put him in Monté's car and rush him to the nearest hospital.

As Monté was driving Elijah and Latrelle both applied pressure to each wound to stop the bleeding as much as they could.

5 minutes later

The men all picked up Von and brought him into the hospital while screaming for help. A nurse came with a stretcher and they helped her put him on.

Von still had a purse, it was just very weak, all the nurses rushed him into surgery to see if Von would make it.

Elijah, Latrelle, and Monté all sat and waited for hours and hours to see if Von made it or not.

Elijah felt responsible for the shooting of Von, although Von was his little cousin they were more like brothers and if Elijah was around Von he wouldn't have gotten shot.

Elijah wanted to get his get back, he needed to know that Von was gonna be okay, so that he could find out who shot his cousin.

The next morning the doctor approached them. They couldn't sleep, they all had revenge on their mind.

"Is this the family of Von Black?" The doctor asked taking off his gloves.

"Yes!!" They all said in unison.

"Mr. Black has had a wonderful surgery, he has subdued from gunshot wounds, but we managed to get them all out. If you guys hadn't brought him in when you did he would have died from major blood loss. Luckily that wasn't the case for Mr. Black, you all have permission to speak with him. " The doctor said.

"He's awake???!!!?" Elijah and Latrelle asked as tears fell from their eyes.

The doctor led them to Von's room where he was lying in his arm cast. Elijah, Latrelle, and Monté crowded him as he layed in the bed.

Von's Pov

My niggas came to check up on me, when I came out of surgery I remembered everything that happened the night before, I knew exactly who shot me.

"You good??" Latrelle asked.

"Nah, that nigga Landon shot me." I said holding my arm.

End Flashback

"So this whole time I've been watching Landon's everymove, so that I can get my get my lick back." I said.

"This whole time everyone thought you were dead, so Elijah, Latrelle and Monté been keeping this secret from everyone?" Za'Niyah asked.

"I couldn't have that Nigga Landon, knowing that I was alive that would just ruin the plan, he needed to believe that I was dead" I said.

"So this whole time you knew that Landon was beating on me, you watched it happen. You didn't think to try to help me instead of letting all this happen" she said with tears coming out of her eyes.

Za'Niyah how could I help you when you let that Nigga shoot me I said sternly looking at her while making eye contact. Every time he would put his hands on you I wanted to kill bitch ass, but Elijah told me not to.

Then you started fucking with that Jordan nigga that gave me enough time to put our plan in motion to kill Landon.

On top of that Landon is the one that shot Kaior, I watched it happen an to this day, it kills me that I never told Latrelle.

I have some family in Jamaica that said you were kidnapped so once Landon arrived back in Toronto, I've been following his Car which led me to an abandoned home.

But I had to wait until him and some Layla girl left so that me and my goons could come in and get you. You can't tell no one that you're here especially not your sister because now that Landon knows you're missing the first place he's going to suspect is your house.

Thank you so much Von, Za'Niyah said, as she pushed me onto the bed and laid down on top of me expressing her gratitude as she cried into my arms.

Jordan's POV

I walked into my condo apartments, I went to my bedroom as I open the door. It was a familiar face laying on my bed.

"Did you miss me?" Leila said pointing her gun at me.

To be continued...

A/N: hi everyone I'm so sorry for the delay. It's been a very long process writing this chapter realistically this chapter has been written and rewritten about five times and I wanted to make sure that I was giving you guys the best. Hopefully I can get back to my schedule of writing a chapter every other day for 2024.🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love lies By

Teen Fiction

22.5K 300 19
js read..💕
97.2K 1.8K 34
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐊𝟑 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
686 6 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
145K 5.3K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..