The Boy Next Door

By em_writess

This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙰... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
Epilouge #1
Epilogue #2
Bonus Chapter
Authors Note

[46]

523 10 0
By em_writess

Three Hours of my life was spent in a little tiny area with only a few people. That was by far the worst experience I've ever had. I was tired, uncomfortable, not focused and I couldn't remember anything that Mia had taught me.

I will say that the math part was the only thing I fully understood. Everything else, gone wiped away from my memory. I'm not even sure if my score got better, it could've gotten way worse.

"So how did you do," Mia asks me.

"Not great. The math part was the only thing I fully understood but everything else I couldn't remember."

"Aww, well it's okay at least you had confidence in one part of the test," she says.

"Yeah, I guess so," I say.

"Yo love birds, you with us," Blake asks.

"Now we are. Do you have something that you need to say?"

"Yes. What is the plan for senior skip day?"

"Wait, why did I completely forget about senior skip day," Grace exaggerates.

"Because you're an idiot," Blake responds.

"I didn't need a comment from the peanut gallery," Grace says.

"And did I ask for your opinion," Blake says. "No, I didn't."

"That's enough. Since nobody is deciding on what we are going to do, me and the girls will decide, and you two," Alexis points at me and Blake. "Will agree with us and be happy about our choice."

"Fine by me," Blake says.

"I trust in Mia's choices," I say.

"Wonderful," Alexis says.

****

Since it's coming near the end of the school year, we have had a lot more free time. This means there is more arguing from the twins,Mia can spend more time with me and there is more time for me to practice basketball. I only do that if I desperately need to.

"Hey, Tyler this is unexpected," I say.

"Yeah sorry to call you like this without a warning, but I have been looking at the schedule at your school and your graduation day seems to be on May 10th, is that correct," Tyler asks.

"Yeah, that's correct."

"Great. Do you think we could fly you down earlier than expected, like on the 12th," he asks.

The original plan was for me to fly down to Massachusetts on the 22nd. Since Graduation is on the 10th and I don't have to leave until the 22nd I would have time to pack and go to my friend's graduation parties.

"Sorry tyler that wouldn't work out for me. You see all of my friends are having graduation parties and I have been invited to all of them. I don't want to miss out on something big like that," I say.

"Okay well since that didn't work, I need to ask you something else," he says.

"Yes."

"Since you can't come down earlier our advisor leaves for a week trip to Cancun, on the 22nd so there is no point for you to come down on that day. He will be back on May 30th, so your days with your friends and family have been extended."

"Wow, that's awesome. Thank you, Tyler for giving me the heads up."

"You're welcome, now do us all a favor and take that girl to prom," Tyler says.

"How do you know about prom?"

"Dosen't matter, you have a good one and I'll see you in a couple of weeks," Tyler says.

"Yeah, right back at you," I say and hang up the call only to call someone else.

It doesn't take me long before I'm calling Alexis to get her here pronto.

***

"So you're officially doing it," she asks for the 20th time.

"Yes Alexis, I am going to prom with Mia. Tyler doesn't need me to fly down until the last day in May. So it works out perfectly," I say.

"This is so exciting, I'm glad Tyler came through," she says.

"Wait what do you mean by Tyler came through?"

"Okay so don't be upset but I called Tyler. I told him all about your basketball stuff and also prom. Mia is really devastated about not going so now you can go, thanks to my doing,"Alexis says.

"I'm trying really hard not to be mad at you right now," I say.

"I know, just ask her okay," Alexis says.

"Fine but you are the only one that's allowed to be here when I ask her, okay."

"You sound so serious," Alexis says.

"That's because I am. I don't want the twins here because I want this to be a good ask, and I don't want Blake interrupting it," I say.

"Okay fine, but if I make up something to Blake and he follows me here, then I can't do anything about that," she says.

"Alexis you literally the smartest person ever, I am sure you can come up with a solution to keep your boyfriend away from my house for one night."

"Fine." She lets out a sigh. "What time should I be back here."

"10 should be good."

"Okay see you at 10," she says.

****

"Okay, so what are we actually planning on doing for senior skips day." I pop a grape into my mouth and sit down on the edge of my bed facing the girls.

"I don't really know. From going to Scottland everywhere else I go seems kinda small," Gracie says.

"I have an idea," Alexis blurts out. "We could rent a lake house for three days."

"Bold idea."

"I know, but I found a lake house about three hours from here and it's pretty nice," Alexis says.

"How nice," Gracie asks her.

"Well, it had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a seating area and a finished basement with a pool table, TV, and a really comfortable couch," she says.

"Do you have pictures of this place," Gracie asks.

"Yes, Gracie I have pictures." Alexis hands Gracie her phone.

"Even if it is nice, how much will it cost all of us," I ask.

"Everyone will at least have to pitch in about $150," Alexis says.

"Maybe, is it okay if I look for something better or maybe choose another idea, I just don't want to be spending a lot of money," I say.

"Says the girl you bought an expensive prom dress the other day," Alexis says.

"That technically wasn't my money," I say. "But still I don't want to be spending too much."

"I know how you feel. You can look stuff up and let me know tomorrow if you find anything," Alexis says.

"Great," I say.

"Uhh Lex, your Dad is calling you," Gracie says.

Alexis answers the phone and puts it on speaker. Which was funny because we still couldn't understand what they were saying because both of them were speaking French.

"See you at home Dad, " Alexis says. "Sorry guys Dad wants me home."

"Yeah, I think we should call it a night."

The two girls left around 9:45 at night which was late for me. I wanted to at least watch a couple more episodes of Gilmore Girls, but I'm just too tired.

Ring!

"Ace now why did you call me," I say.

"Princess can you come over real quickly for me, we need to discuss something," Ace says.

"Yeah give me five minutes and I'll be over," I say.

"Perfect." He hangs up the phone.

I quickly changed into something comfortable and also put on some support.

"Ace," I yell through the empty, silent house.

"Ace," I call again, even louder.

I didn't hear anything no call or reply back. If he wanted to talk to me about something important wouldn't he reply back when I yelled for him?

I get no response until I reach his backyard which explains everything.

"I thought," I start saying.

"Mia, the big proposal you wanted. The pictures you want to take, the dress you want to wear, and the incredible time you want to have will happen at prom but only if you say yes."

"Now why should I do that." I decided to be a little michetivous and say something he wasn't expecting me to say back.

"Princess, because even though there is a lightened-up field saying prom with a question mark there is also this."

Alexis runs out with a sign and flowers and hands everything to Ace.

"Flowers are the second most beautiful thing in the world, can I go to prom with the first?"

"Yes," I say and wrap him in the biggest hug ever.

After the slow and warm release from the hug, I'm the first one to start the conversation.

"How?"

"Tyler called me this afternoon and told me I don't have to be down in Massachusetts until the end of the month," Ace says.

"Awwww, I like Tyler."

"Same he is pretty cool," Ace says.

"I sent you the video and some of the pictures I took Mia, but for now I'm gonna go home," she says.

"Thank you Alexis for helping out," Ace says.

"That's what I'm here for," she replies.

After the proposal Ace made me stayed at his for the rest of the night. We watched movies and talked more about our life and his NBA plans for the future.

A/N
Yay for Ace and Mia about going to prom. I am currently writing both the senior skip and prom chapters right now and they are so fun!!

Also thank you guys for 9.5k reads!!!!

Word Count: 1,583

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
36M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...
21.7K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
95.5K 3.4K 21
Anna is a perfect 18 years old girl with perfect grades. She is popular in school and has many friends. She's beautiful and feisty. She lives in an a...