7 Days

By WaldoGreen

"I don't care how much money you have," I said as I stood from my desk, "I think you need to go Mr. Amini." "... More

Copyright
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
Attention
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
!New Book Alert!
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 Part 1
44 Part 2
45
46
Visual
7 Days II
The Wolf Who Cried
Big News
OB96 - The Last Deal

5

28.3K 929 128
By WaldoGreen

~~~~~~~~~~~~DAY 1~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed alone.
Maybe I should've slept with him.

Nah

I rolled over in my white puffy sheets and checked my phone.

Jess: You guys still coming over for breakfast?

Ash: I am

Tina: Yup!

Me: Yeah I might be a little late.

Ash: YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!!! OMFGGGGAJSJEJESJEIBEJ

Me: Omfg no lol

My phone continued to buzz as I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I turned on the water to let it get warm as I brushed my teeth. I put my hair up as I hopped into the shower.

Why can't I get him off of my mind? He's so real. I was sure he was gonna be an arrogant asshole...he's so sexy! He said he wants to 'wife me'. I need to ask him how he found me...what is it about me that he really likes?

I walked out of the shower and dried myself off. I walked into my closet and dressed in my blue high wasted jeans with a white strappy bustier. I put my hair up in a bun and walked out to my room to check my phone.

Ash: HOW WAS IT!?

Jess: Omg you gotta give us the details Roe!!!

Tina: LOOK WHO'S GROWIN UP

Me: I didn't sleep with him!!!

I walked downstairs when I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to answer it and it was a delivery man.

"Mrs. Amini?" He asked.
I laughed, "Sure."
"These are for you." He picked up the largest bouquet of red roses I've ever seen. I could barley even hold them because they were as big as me. I walked over to my couch and set them down.

"You also have a letter." He held out an envelope. I walked over to him and accepted it.
"Thank you sir." He nodded and walked away. I sat next to the bouquet of flowers smiling ear to ear. I opened the letter.

Dear Mrs. Amini,

As I rode back home from your apartment I couldn't get you off of my mind. I know it's only been a day, and I'm sorry if I ever made you think that I only wanted sex from you. I mean, yes, I do want to make wild, passionate love to you. But, I also do want a relationship. You truly amaze me. I've never met a woman that didn't throw themselves at me because they know how much I'm worth. You said you didn't even care how much money I had. You meant that in anger at the time, but it made my heart melt. I can't wait to see you today Monroe. I also can't wait to meet your family. Last but not least, I can't wait until you're mine.
Also I hope you enjoyed the flowers. I'm not sure if you like roses.
Love,
Ray Amini.

That man
THAT MAN.

I started giggling and jumping around like a child while waving the card around.

"I take it you liked the card?" I looked at the door and Ray was standing there looking at me with a smirk.

Oh my Lord how long was he standing there.

"I-I well I uhh."
"Wow," he said to himself as he walked towards me slowly, "look how beautiful my woman looks today." I turned around and squealed. This is too much for one morning.

I suddenly felt his arms wrap around me and he kissed my neck.
"Good Morning Mrs. Amini." I was smiling too hard to say anything back. He turned me around and kissed my lips passionately.

"I have to meet my friends for breakfast," I spat out.
"Well I'll take you." He replied softly. I walked down the hall to my shoe closet and picked out a pair of white Tom Ford heels.

I walked out of my shoe closet and walked into my purse closet.

I looked around for one that would match my outfit.
Red? No. Black? No. Beige? YAS!

I walked out and grabbed my phone and my Gucci sunglasses.

"I'm ready," I said as I looked up at him. His jaw was dropped. I noticed he looked nice today. He had his hair in its regular ponytail. Dark sunglasses with a white suit jacket and shirt. They matched his dark blue jeans and white Louboutin boat shoes.

"You look...stunning," he spat out.
"Thanks Ray, but I need to get to Jess's house."
"Oh yeah." He grabbed my hand as we walked out together. Immediately I noticed his bodyguard was waiting in the hall.

"What's up with the bodyguard?" I asked. He chuckled as the body guard began to walk towards the elevator in front of us.
"Well, my family is worth billions of dollars and I'm supposed to take over our company the second my father dies. It would suck if someone hurt me." Good point.

We reached the parking lot where we were met with a driver holding open the door to a black Mercedes G-Class. The windows were tented pitch black, I then noticed there was another Mercedes in front of ours, as well as one behind.

When we got in I noticed it wasn't like a regular car. A wall had us blocked off so the driver couldn't see us, but there was a small window at the top so we could see him if we needed to. The interior was dark beige leather and brown wooden borders. There was a touch panel in the middle that allowed us to control the air conditioning as well as the music. There was also a small television screen. I looked to my right and Ray was pouring us both glasses of a wine I've never even seen before as the driver closed the door.

That's when it hit me.
THIS DUDE IS SERIOUSLY RICH.

I was overwhelmed and started breathing heavier. What did I get myself into?!
HE'S A FUCKING BILLIONAIRE !

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked. I realized I was sweating and rocking back and forth. I nodded my head.

The car started moving and so did the ones in front of and behind us.

"Where does your friend live?" He asked.
"Umm On W-Walsh Way." He took off his sunglasses and looked confused.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked as he started to rub my back.
"I-I guess I-"
"Breathe, baby." he had worry in his voice, "Do you have asthma?" I chuckled, making me feel better.

"No, I guess I kind of just realized what's going on."
"What do you mean?" He asked as he handed me the glass of wine.
"Just...you...I guess," I muttered.
"What about me?" He asked innocently.

"I guess I just realized that I'm in a car with one of the richest men that ever lived," I spat out as I practically had my face pressed against the window.

He chuckled, "Well you're right!" I looked at him and he was sipping his wine and looking at me with his eyebrow arched. I looked at him and smiled shyly.

"Taste the wine," he spoke smoothly, "it's Henri Jayer Richebourg, Grand Cru. Made with the Pinot Noir grape."

I ain't know they had different grapes.

I tasted the wine and it made me feel instantly relaxed.
"It's good," I said.
"Just, 'good'?" He asked. I took another sip. It's a very different type of taste that I couldn't figure out, but it was really soothing.

"Where'd you get it from?" I asked.
"France."
"How much was it?"
He took another sip, "I believe it was thirteen thousand, three hundred Euros. That's about ...fifteen thousand American Dollars."
"Seriously!?" I yelled.
He laughed, "Yeah," he took another sip.

I set my wine down, already feeling a little tipsy.
"I get drunk easily," I confessed to him. He laughed.
"That's adorable!" He pinched my cheek.
"Stop!" I laughed and slapped his hand. He suddenly leaned in and kissed me.

We made out like teenagers until I felt the car stop. I pulled away from him and noticed my friends were outside freaking out. I looked back at him and he was smiling.
"Ummm," I uttered embarrassed,"those are my friends, Ashley, Tina, and Jessica."
"Can I meet them?" He asked. He was smiling ear to ear.

Does he have friends?

"Sure," I agreed as the driver opened the door.
The driver helped me out of the Mercedes as he came out behind me. They all ran up to us.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!" Ashley yelled. I looked up at Ray and he was blushing and smiling hard.

Oh boy
Here we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31.7K 24
"Please dont do this, I don't want it. Please." I plead with him but it's no use. He walks over to me and slams his hand on the wall next to my head...
3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
616K 15.3K 35
"Kitty please get out of the way. Or else-" "Or else what?" I was confident in myself. "Fine. You asked for it." With that he picked me up bridal sty...