Alexandra Rose

By anonykwrites

It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has g... More

INTRODUCTION
Characters Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Characters Aesthetic Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

1.3K 81 36
By anonykwrites

Alexandra's POV

Two weeks went by so quickly and before I knew it, it was already Saturday and I was getting ready for Sebastian's birthday.

I also got him a little gift— Mom and I went out last week and I wanted to get a little gift for him so mom accompanied me in getting it.

It was these pair of shoes he's talked about along with a handwritten card where I wrote about how grateful I am for him.

That's cringy but it's never too bad to tell your friends that you're grateful for them.

And I'm so deeply grateful for the boys and our friendship.

"Mom! I don't know what to wear!" I yelled out.

If only I could wear a hoodie everywhere I go. But unfortunately, I can't look like a rats nest everywhere.

"Am I your personal stylist now?" Mom chuckled as she walked into my closet that had clothes thrown everywhere with me standing exactly in the middle.

I had all sorts of jeans piled up on the floor and tops that were once neatly hung up, somehow ended up on the floor as well.

I'm a messy person and I know it.

"And you need to clean this mess." she scrunched her nose up while picking up a few choices of jeans and grabbing the small amount of tops I had that were still hung up.

"It's easier to find everything this way." I stated.

"How is that true when everything is piled up and hidden under everything?" Mom raised her eyebrows and pointedly asked, to which I only shrugged a reply.

She took a whole 20 minutes to look through all the piles of clothes I had scattered everywhere, and in the end, she chose a white long sleeve top that ends just above my belly and a pair of low waisted blue washed straight jeans that fit perfectly around my hips.

Mom should actually be my personal stylist, she's the only reason I dress good or else I would be going everywhere in hoodie and sweatpants or leggings on good days.

I took a quick shower, scrubbing myself with my strawberry and vanilla scented shampoo that makes me smell so good, I love it.

"You look pretty, honey." Mom compliments as soon as I change. I give her a twirl and smiled, "Thank you!" I stared at myself in the mirror, feeling a little uncomfortable with my belly out but I felt pretty.

My stomach had small little scars on them but it was barely visible— it had faded away quickly since they weren't that deep, but I still hated the way it's still there.

"My pretty daughter."

The frown that I didn't even know I had, turned into a grin before she began covering the almost faded cut on my lip.

It was almost gone, just a little red and overall, you can tell something happened there.

I swear Ares was ready to throw hands when he saw my lip during lunch at the cafeteria. He was so mad but he was also extremely concerned because it's not everyday you see your sister with a busted lip.

Evan on the other hand, claimed I looked badass.

His words not mine.

"I still can't believe my only daughter got a busted lip," she dramatically sighed.

These past almost two weeks, she's been saying that to me once every day, I swear.

I get that they're worried, but it's just a silly small wound.

As for my hair, I let it down in its natural waves and pinned two strands at the back of my head since I didn't want it to get in my face.

I'm grateful to be blessed with long thick hair, I'm pretty sure I got it from mom and I never want to cut it... maybe just a trim but not too short.

"Do you think I should trim my hair? I think it's a bit too long." I said my thoughts out loud.

"I think it does need a little cut, I'll help you tomorrow."

"You promise you won't ruin my hair?" I playfully pouted, earning the both of my cheeks to be pinched by mom, "I love your hair too much to purposely ruin it."

Once everything was done, I sprayed some perfume and added on some gold jewellery before calling it quits.

I think this is all I could do to look... good?

Seb and the others should be here in a few to pick me up anyways, I was going to his place earlier along with the boys since Seb said they'd pick me up on their way to his place after buying everything they needed.

Which I'm grateful for since I'd hate to bother mom to drop me off.

I grabbed my duffel bag since I'd be spending the night there and trudged my way towards Ares' room before slamming it open and smacking a sleeping Ares on the face.

"What the fuck?!" he groaned.

"I'm leaving. See you tomorrow brother dearest."I squeezed him in a forceful hug, before ruffling his hair, "Don't miss me too much."

"Glad to have you away. Now get out and let me sleep." he mumbled from his pillow.

But I knew it was all a joke, he'd probably miss me the most out of everyone.

"Bye mom! I love you! Tell the others to not miss me too much!" I yelled out while leaving out the door, immediately spotting Everett's sleek black car parked in the driveway.

"My favourite girl!" Seb energetically waved from the car window, a huge, bright grin on his face as I made my way to the car.

As soon as I sat in the backseat next to him, I immediately engulfed him in a bone crushing hug, "Happy birthday Sebby!"

"Hello to you too, pumpkin." Nolan playfully rolled his eyes at me from the passenger seat next to Everett, "Oh, hi guys. Didn't see you there." I joked.

"That hurt." he feigned pain by placing his hand to the left side of his chest, "You're lucky you're in the back seat, or else I would've shoved my toe up your nose."

"That's disgusting."

"Touché."

It didn't take long to get to Sebastian's house since he didn't live that far. But he lived in a gorgeous 3 storey house that looked fancy with millions of windows.

"Your house is so pretty!" I exclaimed while getting out of the car, "Thanks, my moms an interior designer so she designed everything on her own." he replied.

I can't imagine designing everything. Seb's mom sure has good taste and she did an excellent job with their house.

"Make yourself feel at home, cupcake, you can put your stuffs in the guest bedroom upstairs, first door to your left, that's your room for the night." Seb said once we walked into his house.

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. It was a marble themed house so almost everything was white and the walls were adorned with stunning marble. It looked so luxurious.

True to Sebs words, the first door upstairs was a guest bedroom. I could tell by how it was decorated simply with a huge bed and a TV in front of it with two nightstands on each side of the bed.

I placed my duffel bag along with Sebs present on the bed, before I yelled out, "Seb! Come in here!"

Hiding the bag in between the nightstand and the bed, I watched Seb enter the room, confused as to why I had a huge smile on my face.

"I have something for you." I stated.

"You got me a present?!" he immediately exclaimed, jumping in his spot like a mad puppy.

Pulling out the bag, I outstretched my arm to him, a genuine smile on my face, "Happy birthday."

"No. Fucking. Way!"

His eyes glowed like a fairy light, his lips stretching even wider, "Alexandra— you didn't have to. Oh my fucking god!" he practically screamed taking the shoe box from the bag before he opened it.

I hoped he would like it, considering he's been wanting it and I tried my hardest to save up to get him this— which wasn't hard since I barely had anything to buy for myself.

My family already gives me everything I needed.

"I wanted to get you something. And you were always talking about these shoes so—" I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Seb jumped on me and tightly wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You're the fucking best. Oh my god. I love you so much Alexandra! Thank you!"

"Holy shit! What's with all that screaming?!" Nolan exclaimed from the door way, two packs of solo cups in hand and he was quite literally wrapped in ribbons.

I guess decorating isn't his biggest speciality...

"Look what the fuck she got me!" he excitedly said to Nolan, eyes brightening ten times more when he picked the shoe up.

It was a pair limited edition shoes that were custom made, just for him. Normally, only a few were sold and I was lucky to be able to preorder them at the store before it was completely sold out.

It was the last one too.

"Aren't those the pair of shoes you wouldn't stop talking about?" Nolan asked, slight shock taking over his features.

"No shit! I thought they were sold out?!" Seb replied.

While they talked, I looked behind Nolan to see Everett leaning against the doorframe with his eyes on me and a tiny— barely visible smile on his face.

I smiled back, before walking over to him, "Do you think he likes it?" I jokingly asked.

"He loves it. You're a good friend." he said.

My heart warmed at his words, my hands picking at the loose thread on the sleeve of my top.

I can't help that he makes me nervous.

"You look beautiful, by the way." he suddenly said, eyes scanning over my figure.

"I think so too." I grinned.

After that, we all began placing everything on the table— well I avoided touching the bottles of alcohol, but I helped place all the boxes of pizzas and chicken wings and all the other foods on the table along with the dozens of packs of solo cups.

I also went ahead and ate first because I didn't want to eat with so many people around— it was something I didn't like doing— eating in front of a whole crowd.

"This is the best gift I have ever gotten!" Sebastian said, admiring the shoes that he decided to wear for the day along with his pink flower printed shirt.

"We get it, her gift is better than ours. Now shut up." Nolan said.

"You guys never got me a gift." Sebastian pouted.

"My gift is my presence." Everett mumbled, his lean— muscular body leaning against the marvel counter with his tattooed arms crossed against his chest.

Light giggles left my lips at his words. Classic Everett being sarcastic— that's very rare since he's always so quiet.

Everett was dressed in a plain white t-shirt that hugged his bulging muscles and revealed his arms, displaying it with those gorgeous tattoos— it made me curious as to what the meaning behind them were.

To pair the white t-shirt, he wore black cargos and... you guessed it, black shoes. His outfit looked a little depressing with no colour.

"Exactly. Our presence should be the best gift for you." Nolan grinned.

"Whatever. This is why Alexandra's my favourite."

It was my turn to grin. I felt like kicking my legs in the air like a high school girl.

I swear the boys never fail to make me feel wanted here.

"She's my favourite too." Nolan argued back.

This went on for a while as I kept switching my gaze between the two, slightly amused by their banter. They argue like little five year olds I swear.

"How's Caden?" I asked Everett, noticing how bored he looked as they argued back and forth.

I miss that cute little ball of sunshine.

I had to tilt my head up in order to look at him, and when I did, my eyes landed on his tongue piercing that was out as he touched the corner of his mouth with the tip of his tongue.

I wonder if it hurt.

"Annoying." Everett muttered in reply.

"Don't say that. He's cute."

"Until he starts nagging you." he raised his eyebrows this time— a habit he has. He does that like twenty times everyday.

"You'll get wrinkles one day." I suddenly blurted. It's true though, he's either frowning, or raising his eyebrows. I can already see small little lines starting to form on his forehead too.

"Real original." he rolled his eyes.

"One day, they're going to—"

"I get it." he mumbled, again.

"Did your tongue piercing hurt? I want to get one too! I also want a tiny little tattoo, maybe even a whole change to my looks. I kind of want to dye my hair but—"

"Don't do shit to change yourself, Alexandra." Everett's deep voice made me stop my ramble as I looked at him with wide eyes and slightly tilted my head to the side, "Why not? I want a little change."

I wanted to forget about Alexandra from the past. I'm a new person here and I wanted to look like it instead of having so many reminders from the past.

I wanted tattoos to cover the scars.

"I like the way you are. You don't have to change shit." he muttered, before pushing himself off the kitchen counter and walking out of the kitchen.

I blinked at his retreating figure, my stomach floated with butterflies— a sense of lightness filling it.

It was so wholesome. I loved this feeling. I don't know what it was but it felt so good.

Just minutes later, people started filling Sebastian's house, some already grabbing a solo cup and filling it with alcohol.

Since it was Sebastian's birthday, I wanted him to enjoy it and not stick to me 24/7– I mean I wouldn't mind but it was his party, it's not his responsibility to babysit me.

I had left the boys to get myself something to drink, preferably juice— immediately losing them once I returned, but the bonus was, I made a new friend!

Her names Lisa and she's quite nice, she has red— pin straight hair and I think she's absolutely beautiful.

She's so pretty!

With the body of a model and height that I envy, one could only wish they were her.

She was the one that approached me when she saw me standing next to the kitchen island— probably looking like a loner.

Plus, I was literally standing here awkwardly for the whole party, and some people were already passed out drunk, I was only trying to avoid them by sticking to one place.

"Here, have this fruit punch." she handed me a red solo cup and I gladly took it. I was really starting to get thirsty.

As soon as I took the first sip, I realised how funny it tasted. Are all fruit punch suppose to taste like this?

It tasted, bitter, sweet and fruity all at once. I couldn't even absorb what I was tasting, but I knew it tasted weird.

"It tastes... weird." I mumbled, swallowing the little sip I had taken, my own face scrunching up at the taste.

"Don't worry, it's just mixed with apple juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. It's a classic party punch." Lisa said, her red lips pulled up in a smile.

"Oh. You're not going to have any?" I asked her, feeling a little weird that she gave me a fruit punch without getting one for herself.

I took another sip, and then another since I was so thirsty that I didn't care how weird it tasted, but then I slowly got the hang of it and didn't mind it after all.

Lisa raised her hand in the air and showed me her own solo cup, "I made myself a mojito."

I only nodded a reply, suddenly feeling light headed.

"Come on, let's dance." she grabbed my wrist and I so badly wanted to snatch it away but I began feeling slightly dizzy, the air around me seeming suffocating.

Maybe it was just too crowded in here?

No. This isn't right. Something is wrong.

I couldn't feel my head anymore, everything was spinning and Lisa had suddenly turned into a guy,

"Here. Have her." she said to someone, before I felt two grip on my waist as they pulled me against them, their hands sticking to my hips— nails digging onto my skin.

I should've worn a hoodie.

This violent touch wasn't as soft as Everett's, this guys touch made me uncomfortable and it hurts. I wanted to scrub myself with soap until my skin was left red and irritated. I felt disgusting with his hands on my body.

This was nothing like Everett's soft touch.

It hurts.

"W-Who are y-you?" I heard my own muffled voice over the booming music in the house.

My head hurt. I brought my hand up to clutch the side of my head but someone roughly pulled my hands to my sides and brought my body so so so close to them by my hips.

I felt so weak and uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, you'll remember me." the person— the guy said, his hands going under my shirt but I couldn't move.

My arms were limp at my sides and my eyes were droopy, I couldn't see through the vision that my own tears seem to have blocked.

"S-Stop. Stop t-touching me." I felt my words coming out all slurred.

I tried pushing them away when I felt something on my neck— something wet.

And... I felt a little funny.

❦ ❦ ❦

My poor baby :(

I think I'm absolutely in love with the next chapter. I can't wait for you guys to see it! It's a little bit of chemistry between Everett and Alexandra.

I so badly want an Everett in my life.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!

Comment if you see any mistakes too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...